Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she was quiet, looking thoughtful, then she looked up at me and gave me a little smile. "Actually I'd like if you'd stay, and I'd really like it if you took off those boxers."

I shook my head, chuckling. She was so damned cute. Other women I'd known would've stripped me off by now, and would already be crawling up body, demanding that we get it on. So I've got to say it was kind of refreshing to see that she was a little shy and this would be something special for her, and obviously she didn't hop into bed with every guy she knew.

So I stood up again, and slowly peeled off the last thing I was wearing, and then her eyes really went big when she saw me fully erect, practically staring her in the face.

My heart was really starting to pound now, as I realized this was really happening. And for the first time in my life I was going to hook up with somebody that was practically family, which really should have made her off limits, and again had me wondering if I was crazy.

Ignoring all the warning bells going off in my head, I let out a shaky breath, reached for my wallet, took out a condom, sat down beside her, tore open the foil with my teeth and started to roll it down, with her eyes glued to me the entire time.

"Wow, you're big," she finally whispered.

I looked over at her smiling. "Why, were you hoping I'd be smaller?"

She laughed at that. "No, not really. It's just that you look so big, I'm kind of wondering if it's even going to fit."

Smiling into the innocence of her big green eyes, I tipped up her chin, touched my lips to hers, and whispered against her mouth, "We'll take it slow, and it'll work, I promise."

Then easing her onto her back, blanketing her body with mine, I tried to calm her fears. With her eyes locked on mine, I could feel her trembling and my heart beating almost out of chest as I cupped her breasts in my hands, gently massaging her warm, soft flesh, while grazing my thumbs back and forth, teasing her nipples through her lacy bra.

Already it felt like we were doing way more than just hooking up. I guess because I'd known her forever and always liked her, that it felt kind of epic to finally be making love with someone as beautiful inside and out as she was.

Finally I stopped, and flashed a grin and said, "How about we get your bra and panties off you?" When she nodded and went to slide out from under me, I shook my head, and whispered, "I got this."

Once I unclipped her bra, kissing the top of her mounds as I slid the straps over her shoulders and tossed it away, when I pulled back and saw the beauty of her breasts for the first time, I was speechless. They had to be the prettiest I'd ever seen, and now I just had to have a taste.

With her softly mewling, while I groaned, I took the time to savor them, not sure if this would be the one and only time for us, I was going to enjoy every last inch of her. As I licked around each nipple and she started to shiver, I smiled into her eyes that looked so much greener now, shimmering with desire. "You have such a beautiful body Lianna. And I just hope I can hang on long enough to give you what you need."

I was literally aching to get inside her, but I knew I had to go slow. She was nothing like the other women I'd been with. I liked that she was a little uncertain, and wasn't trying to make a grab for me, or trying to crawl on top of me, desperate to take over.

Suckling one of her pretty pink nipples between my lips, I was surprised at how hard she reacted, already arching her back and bucking her hips. "Ooh, that feels so good," she murmured, twisting her hands into my hair. And I was glad to hear it, especially since I was only getting started.

Cupping her girls in my hands, massaging them as I suckled, licked and gently nipped, I could hear her breath coming in tight little gasps, and feeling her starting to shiver, had me wondering if she was going to come before I even left her breasts.

She had me so hard now I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Slowly kissing my way down her body, blowing teasing breaths across her tummy, and then her cute curly blonde mound, I loved the way she was already shaking and starting to squirm, as I tugged her panties over her hips and tossed them aside. And by the time I parted her thighs and touched my lips into the heat of her, I had her nearly bouncing right off the bed. Quietly chuckling, I steadied her with my hands on her hips, amazed, she was so ready to come and yet I'd barely got between her legs. Which had me wondering what she'd think when I showed her just how good I could make her feel once I got a taste of her.

I'd always enjoyed the taste of a woman, and she was so much sweeter than I ever dreamed. And I loved the sexy little noises coming out of her, as I slowly lapped into her, sliding my tongue across her hot, wet sensitive flesh. The moment I started working circles around her clit, I had barely pushed a finger inside her and every inch of her started to tremble and I could feel her starting to let go, as she came all over my tongue. And it felt so good to feel her getting off, that I knew I had to get inside her, or I was going to lose it.

Pressing my lips to her hot little pussy, I kept dropping kisses up her body, over her tummy, and each breast until I was I sinking my tongue between her lips as I took hold my shaft and slowly and carefully began to sink that into her body, too. And tight didn't even begin to describe her.

When I noticed her slightly wincing, I slowed it down and barely moved, till she finally seemed to relax. Then I took my time and gradually inched in a little deeper, until she was looking into my eyes and giving me the most contented smile I'm sure I'd ever seen. Then as I carefully pushed in a little more, she seemed to open up for me, until finally she had both her legs and arms wrapped around me, softly whimpering as I let loose and really began to thrust.

She was just so responsive, I didn't have to guess when I hit her g-spot, she started squealing so loud and shook so hard when she shuddered and came again, which only drove me to take her that much harder.

Soon, I could feel the warning tingle of an impending climax running straight up my spine and knew she was close to losing it again, too. So, I massaged her clit as I kept pumping in and out of her and the moment she threw back head and came the hardest she'd come all night, it sent me right over the edge, growling as I thrust in and froze, pulsing hard and deep for what felt like forever. Fighting to breathe, I dropped my head and claimed her mouth, so lost in the feel of her, that I couldn't imagine not sharing this with her again, hopefully as often as we could.

As we started to come down, it just felt so incredible to be gazing into each other's eyes, chest to chest, with our hearts pounding and each breath coming hard and fast as both of smiled after enjoying probably the best sex of our lives, that already felt like way more than just a simple coupling.

We fell asleep like that, wrapped tight in each other's arms. And I'm sure I had the best night's sleep I'd ever had, knowing she was close, with my nose buried in her soft, silky hair with the comfort of her heart beating against mine, inhaling the sultry scent of her as I drifted off.

LIANNA

Curled up naked in Gabe's arms had to be the perfect way to wake up. Smiling to myself, I decided a girl could get used to this.

I was happily nuzzling into his neck, inhaling his heady scent when I felt him stirring. And I thought he might pull away, wondering where he was, but instead he wrapped his arms around me a little tighter, kissed the top of my head, and murmured, "Mmm, you feel so soft and warm, I don't think I want to leave this bed."

With his fingers trailing down my back, teasing my backside, making me shiver, I touched my tongue to his ear lobe, drew it between my lips and started sucking, and laughed when I got him groaning.

But then I noticed he was also getting hard.

After he'd rolled on a condom, he pulled me on top of him, and I parted my thighs and I was so wet it didn't take much for him to push inside me. Then we both smiled and I loved the way his eyes rolled back in his head as I gave him a little ride till both of us were groaning. Then with his big hands clenched hard on my backside, he thrust into me one last time and stilled.

And the way he hit me inside, I came so hard, that I couldn't stop shaking, especially with how good it felt to have him pulsating deep inside me, like he just couldn't stop. I honestly never knew it could feel this good, but then again, sharing it all with Gabe, only made it that much sweeter.

He rolled me onto my back and he just kept kissing me -- everywhere. I tried not to let him know that I was ticklish, but I couldn't stop giggling, which only spurred him on when he figured it out. We laughed so hard, and I never realized how much fun it could be in bed, at least with the right partner.

Gabe was between my legs, looking up at me, dropping little kisses on my breasts, once we'd finally stopped laughing. "Hey, how about we go out for some brunch?"

I actually hated to get out bed. It felt so nice just to be with him like this, that I wouldn't have minded staying with him like this till tomorrow, naked and kissing up a storm and playing and of course making love. Finally I shrugged. "I can make us something. I've got eggs and bread, and more of those biscotti you liked, too. So we can have an omelette or scrambled eggs and toast, if that's okay."

He shook his head, crawled up and kissed me. Then with a little grin, he brushed the end of my nose with his and told me, "No. I want to take you out. So... I think we'd better get a shower and get dressed, because I've got a feeling they'll never let us in anywhere like this."

I laughed, and kissed the end of his nose. And all of sudden he was picking me up, and making me laugh like crazy again when he tossed me over his shoulder, swatted my backside and carried me into the bathroom. I had to admit, I thought his caveman side was pretty hot.

But it got even hotter when we got in the shower. Ooh, so much hotter, and I'm not talking about the water. I never knew what it was like to get all wet and soapy with a man, especially a very thorough man like Gabe. By the time he'd washed every last inch of me including massaging my scalp making my knees go all rubbery as he shampooed my hair, he had me shivering all over again. Especially when he started massaging my breasts, and then decided he'd better massage a little more between my legs, too. Wow! I never knew what an orgasm felt like before he'd showed me just how incredible it could feel, but now he had me coming so many times that I was starting to feel like shaking all the way to my toes was something I couldn't live without.

We stayed in the shower for a while, mostly because neither of us wanted to get out. But before we turned into prunes, we finally turned off the water, got out and towelled each off, which was a lot of fun, too. Especially since he was so fascinated with my nipples, that he wouldn't stop playing and suckling and nipping at them till he had me quivering all over again, with my breasts feeling like they were ready to ignite.

There was a fantastic café bakery I'd discovered with my sister, only about a fifteen minute drive from my place that did really good breakfasts. So once we finally got dressed, and stopped playing around and kissing each other everywhere, I offered to drive.

As we wound our way through the city, it felt nice having him hold my hand, like it was second nature for him to want to touch me now, especially since we'd gotten so much closer after last night.

Then I heard the chime of my phone and since I had blue-tooth, I pushed the phone button on my steering wheel and smiled when I heard my sister Lisa's voice: "Hey, you. I'm on my way over to your place, and I'm picking up coffees and I'll be there in about a half hour. And I want to hear all about this party you went to last night."

I shot a look over at Gabe, hoping he'd stay quiet, so she'd think I was alone.

"Actually I'm out, just going for breakfast."

"Well, I can meet you there instead. Where are you headed?"

"Um... I'm actually meeting someone."

"You mean like a date?"

She sounded so surprised, I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Lisa, like a date."

"Wait a minute. Did you meet him at the party last night? Oh my god. And he already wants to see you again for breakfast? Wow, this sounds serious."

The way Gabe was smirking, I knew I had to get her off the phone, before she embarrassed me anymore. "Lisa, can I call you back later? I'm almost there, and I've got to find somewhere to park."

"Sure, no problem, enjoy your breakfast. And if he's as interested as he sounds, if I were you I'd just go for it and drag him back to your place, and maybe you'll finally get your V-card stamped. And if he's any good, you'll be glad you did."

Oh shit, she did not just say that. "Bye, Lisa, I've got to go," I said as fast as I could, and disconnected the call. Then I waited hoping that Gabe might have tuned out what we were saying by the time she'd said that last part about getting my card stamped. But I didn't imagine I'd be that lucky. After I'd park the car in front of the bakery, I was too afraid to even look at him.

Finally he squeezed my hand and said, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I shrugged. "Maybe because I didn't want to have this conversation, and also figured you wouldn't go anywhere near me if you knew."

"Well, I definitely would have gone easier on you, if you'd told me up front."

I finally turned and looked at him, and managed a smile. "Actually, you were pretty gentle. And I think we both enjoyed... what happened. So, why don't we just go and have some breakfast and forget about it. It's no big deal."

He closed his hand over mine and gave me a little tug. "I think it's a pretty big deal. And why me, Lianna? I mean, if you waited this long..."

I couldn't believe that I was sitting here having to explain why I'd chosen him. Truth was, I'd always liked him, and I kind of knew last night was either now or never, because I wasn't sure if we'd only have that one date. And I'd never met anyone that I'd even consider giving myself to before him. But I decided I'd embarrassed myself enough for one day, and I looked at him and almost pleaded, "Can we please just go in and have some breakfast and let it go?"

When he finally nodded and let go of my hand, I just hoped that he'd let it drop, and I wouldn't have to spill my guts and tell him that I'd always been a little in love with him, so making love with him after the wonderful night we'd shared last night, felt like a dream come true.

Once our breakfast was served, we kept exchanging glances and grinning at each other across the table. And I had a feeling we might just be seeing more of each other. He was fun, a little playful, and I really enjoyed just being with him. And though I had no one to compare him to, I thought he was really good in bed, too. So, I also hoped we'd still be getting naked between the sheets again.

We both thought breakfast was really good. I got a cheese omelette and Gabe had the works. And we were just finishing our coffee when I got a text from my father. Since I couldn't remember him ever texting me before, my head snapped back and I wondered what was going on, when I read: "We want you to come over for dinner tonight for six o'clock, and don't be late."

"That's weird."

"What's wrong?"

I guess Gabe could see how confused I looked, so I showed him the text. "I think this is the first text he's ever sent me, and now he's basically ordering me to come for dinner tonight. I don't know what's going on, but I guess I'll find out."

GABE

When I walked into my condo later, I really regretted giving my brothers a key. Then I wouldn't have to walk in, still in the pirate get up at four in the afternoon, having to face the two of them.

When they heard me walk in they both looked away from the football game they'd been watching and Nico laughed and shook his head. "You are so busted bro. You took Lianna Mancuso to that party last night, didn't you?" He looked at his watch, and saw the time. "Holy shit, and it looks like you hooked up with her, too, if you're finally rolling out of bed now."

I was stunned, almost speechless. I don't know how they found out, but no way was I going to admit it. And though I hated lying, to try and protect her reputation, I just went ahead and lied my ass off. "Lianna?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Why the hell would you think I'd take her out?"

Grinning like an idiot, Rick piped up, "Maybe because nonna called both of us to try and talk us into taking her, because she didn't have a date and she didn't want her going on her own. And she also mentioned that you were over there yesterday carving pumpkins with Lianna, and they asked you if you'd take her, too. And then, all of sudden you blew us off because somebody you knew needed a date for a Halloween party, and you even borrowed a costume off Nico to take her. So, no point in trying to hide it, we know you went out with her last night. So, what was she like?"

"What do mean, what was she like?"

They both cocked an eyebrow staring me down, and I knew I had to talk fast, or the whole family would know what we'd got up to after the party. I held up my hand in surrender. "Okay, I admit it. I did take Lianna to the party. But after it was over I dropped her off at her place and I uh... went to see a friend and spent the night."

Rick rolled his eyes. "Oh, tell me it wasn't that stuck up bitchy cow Chantel you were seeing last year, because there's no way even you could be that hard up. None of us liked her. She was such a piece of work, and she was never nice, even to you. And we were so glad when you two broke up, so you'd better not be getting back with her again."

Wishing they'd just get back to watching their game, and quit poking around trying to figure out what the hell I was up to, I headed into my bedroom to change into my jeans. And as I went I called out over my shoulder, "And when exactly did it become everybody's business who I sleep with, anyway? I never ask you guys who you're getting busy with, mostly because I know it's none of my damn business who the hell you're hooking up with."

I heard them laughing, and hoped now that they'd had their fun that they'd let it drop.

But of course I wasn't that lucky.

When I walked back into the living room, Nico shrugged and said, "Not that it matters if you enjoyed yourself with her or not, because she's getting engaged soon, and she'll be off the market."

"What? Who the hell told you that?" I asked him, hoping he was just jerking my chain, and trying to be funny to find out what I thought about her.

"Mom was telling me the other day that her father wants her to marry his partner's son, Marco Bertelli, I guess to keep it in the family. He was in a few of my classes in high school, and I never liked him. Guy's got a mean streak a mile wide and he's a real cocky shit, too, thinks he's god's gift to women. But I don't think many girls liked him, 'cause I never saw with anybody."

I had my phone in my hand, ready to order pizza and I dropped onto the couch, wondering what the hell was happening. How was it even possible, in this day and age that her father would try and tell her who to marry? And why would he pick someone like him, of all people?

I guess Nico saw the stricken look on my face. "So, I take it you really like her?"

Seeing no point in lying anymore I nodded. "Yeah, I really do. We had a great time last night, and we just clicked. And I was really hoping to see her again."