Halloween Triple-Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But despite the excruciating delight of what Em was doing to my dick, my attention was drawn away to the two monstergirls on the bed. Ana was putting up a fight against Louvi's excited slobbery-kisses and was half-heartedly pushing at the werewolf's tousled head with her tiny hands and the lacy long sleeves of her blouse.

"No Louvi, no!" she cried desperately. "That tickles! And your breath stinks! Louvi!"

Louvi began pawing at Ana's blouse and growling in frustration and the little vampire, realising that there was no way she was going to be able to stop the far bigger monstergirl now that she was fixed on taking her blouse off, sighed between explosions of ticklish laughter and began to fumble at the buttons herself.

"Louvi! Oh just wait, you beast! Do you know how much this blouse costs?"

She'd just barely got the final button undone when Louvi, panting, pawed the blouse open, revealing Ana's pale and admittedly petite chest. She was wearing nothing underneath and so her hard, bright pink nipples were quickly attacked by Louvi's big, happy tongue, one after the other.

Ana's laughter immediately shifted to excited gasps of pleasure.

I echoed those gasps. My knees were on the verge of collapse as Em took my entire shaft in her throat and lapped the length with her own long, agile succubus tongue. Being so expertly sucked off while watching two beautiful girls playing so cutely together was bringing me close to the brink - but Em was an expert and every time the waves of pleasure sweeping over me came too close together and I threatened to explode in her mouth, she would slow - but not stop.

Louvi was pulling at Ana's dress now and the little vampire was forced to quickly slip the suspenders from her shoulders or be pulled right off the bed along with her clothes. Louvi tossed the now unneeded garment over her back, leaving Ana totally naked except for the blouse still around her shoulders.

With an embarrassed cry she pressed her knees together as Louvi's licking resumed, this time on her little white tummy, but quickly dropping alarmingly lower.

"No, Louvi! Not there!"

But with a growl the werewolf grabbed a knee in each paw and pulled them apart. Ana stared down at her body, now so lewdly exposed to Louvi and me, flushed bright red and turned her face away.

Louvi, after a moment's questing sniff, dived straight in and Ana's pink promontory quickly vanished behind the werewolf's tousled head. There was no mistaking what she was doing since Ana cried out and grabbed great knobs of my quilt with her nailed hands.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

And so I was treated to the magnificent view of Louvi's half-pantied butt, her tail wagging happily, as she delightedly licked Ana between the legs.

I was distracted from this erotic vignette by Em letting me pop from her mouth. A long string of saliva hung between the angry red head of my dick and her tongue and finally snapped as she drew away. The succubus winked and with a playfully exaggerated sneaking movement she approached Louvi from behind and daintily gripping both sides of her precariously hanging panties, she finally pulled them right down.

Louvi's tail shot straight up in surprise and she glanced over her shoulder just in time to see Em parting the cheeks of her butt and burying her face among the furry tuft of her pubic hair. The werewolf give a delighted yelp and straight dove right back into pleasuring the still-squirming Ana whose cries became suddenly higher and more desperate.

I stood there, my dick rock-hard. It's not every Halloween you get to watch a monstergirl lesbian threesome happening right in front of you. With my eyes glued to Em's big red butt and serpentine swishing tail I started treating myself to some rampant masturbation.

The succubus glanced back over her shoulder and frowned. "What are you doing? Do you need a written invitation?" And she punctuated the lewd desire of her diamond-pupiled eyes with an equally lewd wiggle of her generous butt cheeks.

I didn't need one. I stumbled forward and mounted her from behind. She was soaking wet and swollen and as I pushed against her blistering hot entrance I met the slightest resistance and then I was balls-deep in her velvety, molten softness. I grabbed hold of her wide hips to steady myself as ecstasy inundated my very soul and incredibly, unbelievably I got even harder. Em's butt beneath my palms was the delightful mixture of smooth skin and firmly toned muscle and with agonising sensitivity I drew myself out of her and then eagerly thrust back in.

Em, face full of Louvi's squirming butt, gave a muffled cry and pushed back at me. I started ploughing her recklessly then, my pleasure doubled by the sight of this statuesque, powerful female monster reacting with such abandon to my every movement. Even her wings were furling and unfurling involuntarily, like a human girl curling her toes.

"Oh god," I gasped. "Oh god!" I was just barely holding on, the feeling of being enveloped in Em's gooey softness had me right on the edge.

"No! Don't you dare come!" I heard Em's voice, clear and sharp despite her face smothered between Louvi's ass-cheeks and the lewd sound of licking punctuated by Louvi's guttural groans and Ana's high-pitched happy gasping. Was this - was this succubus telepathy?

"I'll try!" I grimaced between gritted teeth. For all her words... well, thoughts, Em wasn't letting up with her backward thrusts and kept driving her plump butt cheeks against my pelvis.

"Good boy," she said. "And you don't want to disappoint Louvi and Ana, do you? They're waiting for their turn, too!"

Fuck! The thought of fucking those two as well almost drove me off the edge, but with a superhuman effort I stopped myself from doing what I wanted to do more than anything else in the world - fill Em's teasing, devilish womb to overflowing with every drop of my pent-up semen.

Em pulled her face from between Louvi's thighs with a gasp, slid herself off me and swung around, her face glistening with the werewolf's lewd juices. One taloned hand grabbed my still rock-hard dick and pulled me closer. Then, with her other hand she playfully slapped Louvi's butt and pushed the werewolf forward onto the now whimpering Ana.

Louvi looked back, head cocked and ears perked in surprise. Her lips, too, were glistening and she licked them with that lovely big pink werewolf tongue which had gobbled me up so nicely before.

"Give Ana a nice kiss, Louvi," said Em. "Anon here will look after her bottom half."

Louvi was happy to oblige, straddling the smaller monstergirl despite Ana's desperate pleas that she couldn't take anymore. Soon her protests became muffled cries of pleasure as the werewolf's tongue passionately dipped in and out of her gasping mouth.

Ana's pale legs kicked the air, still clad in those little buckled shoes and cotton socks, making the stark nakedness of her swollen pink slit and soft thighs and tummy all the lewder, especially when topped by an equally excited werewolf's tufty pussy and curvy butt.

Em kissed me and pulled me by the dick until I was right behind them. She slid behind me, her hands slipping up inside my shirt (I'd never got around to taking it off!) to toy with my nipples, her steaming lips mouthing the back of my neck.

"Go on," she said. "Fuck them like you fuck me."

I needed no more encouragement. I grabbed hold of Louvi's wiggling hips and drove myself straight up to the hilt inside her. Louvi cried out in delight and I bit back my own ecstatic cry. She was so incredibly wet! Her excitement flooded out of her on either side of my shaft and after a few thrusts my balls and abdomen were absolutely soaked.

Louvi's tail wagged happily in time to her happy yelps and my strokes, brushing across my face and threatening to distract me from my task. I grabbed hold of the convenient handle with one hand and held on as I kept fucking her. Pleasure sluiced over me as Louvi's own liquid pleasure dripped down my thighs, and with Em's incessant teasing lips I was getting even closer.

"I'm going to come!" I grunted through gritted teeth.

"No!" shouted Ana, unseen beneath the werewolf's much bigger squirming body. "Don't you dare! I'm not going to lose to her!" And then the little vampire pulled Louvi off me - I guess vampire strength wasn't just another fairy tale! - and I popped free.

"Better do as she says," murmured Em, her teeth grazing my ear. "You don't want to have to deal with a sexually unsatisfied vampire."

I was still holding onto Louvi's tail and I used it to steady myself as I bent my knees and with a deft manoeuvring of my hips ran the swollen head of my erection against Ana's slit. She cried out as I rubbed my cock against that hard little button which had received such a careful tonguing and mouthing from both me and Louvi this evening. Then, unable to resist any longer, I slid into her - but slowly, savouring every sensation as that diminutive pussy accommodated my every inch.

Louvi had been sticky, Em hot, but Ana was tight. Every inch of me felt like it was being milked by the slick narrowness of her sex as I gently eased in and out of her - I was worried that the same energetic fucking I'd given Em and Louvi would split her in two. Ana seemed to share the exquisite whole-body ecstasy which was trying to make me lose control and she whimpered against Louvi's slobbery kisses, her hands gripping the werewolf's hips.

The sight and sound of her drunk with pleasure was what finally drove me over the edge. I was able to keep it together for another dozen deep and gentle thrusts, with Ana's voice growing higher and wilder with each penetration. Then I saw her nails dig into Louvi's sides making the werewolf break off her kiss and yelp in pain and delight, giving Ana the opportunity and breath finally to cry out.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Oh god!" I cried out. "I can't last any longer!"

"It's okay, whispered Em. "You can come." Then she bit the back of my neck, hard.

That was it. I plunged once more into Em, bottoming out deep inside her and with a cry I came inside her, inundating her womb with a powerful initial wave of hot semen. A flood of the gooey liquid spilled out of her as I agonisingly pulling back - I'd filled her to overflowing! - and I was about to joyously thrust back inside her when Louvi with a cry pushed her wide butt back onto my semen-slick member.

"No! Louvi wants some too!"

I slid balls-deep into the werewolf, coming with a second spurt as I did, coating her already slippery insides. Like any other human guy, I can usually ejaculate maybe four or five times before I'm spent, but that night I was totally out of control. I thought I was already done, but incredibly I kept coming, and with every spurt the intensity of my orgasm grew stronger.

Maybe Em's bite had had something to do with it! I thrust my still spurting dick into the squirming and whimpering werewolf and she threw her head back, hair slick with sweat, and cried out with an ecstatic howl.

Louvi, spent, collapsed on top of the already comatose Ana and I popped out free - but not for long. Em, with her effortless succubus strength, swung me around and pushed me onto my back beside the heavily panting werewolf and the twitching vampire. A single jet of my semen arced through the air, but that was all that Em was willing to waste. She leaped on top of me, my still diamond-hard dick spearing right up into her insides.

Em gazed down at me with her glowing feline eyes, a mischievous grin on her lips. "I'm okay with sharing my boyfriend, but only I'm allowed to finish him off!"

And with that she rolled her hips and swung her long, red hair, her big boobs bouncing as she plunged me over and over inside her until I'd splattered the last loads of my semen into her hungry womb. Every wave made Em grimace with pleasure, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. At last, grunting with her own climax, she collapsed on top of me, peppering my face with surprisingly gentle kisses as she humped forward so that I popped free. So much spilled out of her swollen and beaten pussy that I was left a coated, dazed, sticky wreck of a man beside the two ravished monstergirls on the bed. Only now was the pleasure slowly ebbing from me and I had no idea who or where I was, only that I was an exhausted, drained, utterly satisfied lump of human meat.

"So," said Em, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck. "Was that a nice Halloween surprise?"

"Mmphrl," I muttered, or words to that effect.

"I see," murmured Em, as though she could understand me. Succubus telepathy again? But by then everything I knew about myself was ebbing away, my conscious draining from me as if I was dying.

***

I woke once to find Em beside me on the bed, and Louvi's big, pawed arm around me. I glanced across and Ana was clinging with her arms and legs to the werewolf from behind, playing the very little big spoon to Louvi's very big little spoon. Huh. So it hadn't all been a delirious episode brought on from a spoiled pumpkin latte, then.

I was too exhausted to do anything else but slump back down and close my eyes, just for a second. Of course, when I opened them this time all three monstergirls were gone. But the sticky stained mess on my clothes and bed told it had all been very, very real.

***

And so for a while, nothing happened. Okay, for a whole year nothing happened. Then Halloween returned, as it always does. If Em had been visiting me at night, I hadn't remembered any of it. My noisy neighbour downstairs had moved out and so there was a silence about this Halloween which started to depress me, but not enough to switch on the TV. I sat on the couch, thinking about the Halloween of a year ago and wondering how Project L. E. W. D. was progressing. As a human, they'd certainly made me feel subjugated, but the feeling had worn off and I was very much ready to be subjugated again.

And so my eyes kept flicking to the door and I kept listening in that eerie silence for footsteps - tiny dainty vampire footsteps or big stompy werewolf ones. Em, I knew, would just spontaneously appear in my room in a flash of fire.

I began to feel stupid. Sure, I knew it must have happened - I remembered having to wash my bedclothes a couple of times and even after that the erotic scent of werewolf, vampire and succubus lingered. But as time had gone by, I wondered if it really hadn't all just been a dream.

I was getting sleepy. Too many beers, I guess. And so I was nodding off when there was a knock at the door.

Damn! I opened my eyes. Nah, I had to have imagined it.

There was another knock. But it was soft and gentle, unlike Louvi's boisterous or even Ana's prim knock.

Then I heard high-pitched children's voices call out in unison.

"Trick or treat!!"

Of course. Trick or treaters. The area over the past year had become a bit gentrified (my rent had certainly increased) and so I should have expected this. Luckily, I'd bought some candy just in case and I scrambled off to get it.

I raced back to the door and swung it open.

Standing in the corridor were two little girls, around four or five years old. They were dressed up as spooky Halloween monsters, of course - the round-faced, tanned little girl was wearing a pair of bright red plastic horns amongst her messy mop of brown hair and was carrying a pitchfork in one chubby hand - her friend, shorter and pale with delicate doll-like features, was wearing wolf ears and holding a jack o' lantern pail in one fake paw.

Damn. They were disarmingly cute!

"Trick or treat!" they called out again in unison, the wolf thrusting out her pail at me.

"Hey," I said, filling it up with cheap dollar-store candy. "Nice costumes."

"I'm a were-wolf!" said the paler girl. "Rawr!!"

"Scary," I said. "And you're a devil, of course."

"I'm a sun-cu-bus," said the taller tanned girl, shyly.

I frowned. That was a big word for such a little kid. "So where are your parents?" I asked. A glance down the hallway hadn't revealed the happily hovering parents you'd expect.

"Oh," said the werewolf, who was clearly the braver of the two. "Our mommies are with our sister - she fell over and stubbed her knee on the stairs."

"She was crying," added the suncubus.

Ah. So they had two mommies, I was guessing. That made sense.

"Those stairs are deadly," I said. "I've fallen down them a bunch of times myself."

"Really?" asked the little imp, suddenly confident. "You must be really clumsy, then."

I chuckled. "I guess I must be."

There was a sound of footsteps.

"Here they come now," said the werewolf.

And around the corner came three figures which made me drop my bag of candy, spilling it across the floor of the corridor. They were dressed in human clothes, but there was no mistaking them.

Louvi, Ana and Em!

And Em was holding the hand of another little girl. She was dressed in a cloak with a high red collar with a pair of cute little bat wings. Her face was white with makeup and I could tell from the streaks on her cheeks beneath her dark swollen eyes that she'd been crying.

"Mmphr," I mmphred.

"Heh," said Em. "Classic anon. Always so articulate!"

I just stood there and stared. Em was wearing a long, yellow dress which did its best to hide her voluptuous form, but ultimately failed. Ana was wearing a dress as well, an A-line, but it wasn't nearly as frilly or gothic as that one from a year ago. Louvi was wearing shorts, but they were knee-length this time, as well as a black t-shirt with pumpkins on the chest and 'Stop staring at my pumpkins!' written beneath them.

"You dropped your candy," said the little succubus.

"I see you've already met the terrible trio," said Ana, smiling.

"Mom!" cried the werewolf, crossing her arms and stomping a booted foot. "We are not terrible!"

"We are kinda terrible," said the imp.

I mouthed the air like a carp a few times before my vocal chords remembered how to work. "Wait, these are your kids?"

"Yup!" said Louvi. She pointed to the little girls in turn. "That's my daughter Lulu dressed up as the succubus, the cute werewolf is Ana's daughter Aurelia and-"

"And this," interrupted Em, bringing the shy little 'vampire' forward. "Is Dione."

"So you guys are married?" I still couldn't get my head around anything that was happening. The five beers I'd had weren't really helping.

Ana sighed. "You don't have to be married to have children, you simpleton."

"So the dads - "

"One dad," said Louvi.

"One dad?" Holy shit, the lucky bastard. "So does he know about the Project? About what happened last, uh, Halloween?"

The three monstergirls looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I think 'dad' knows," said Louvi with a grin.

"Although he is a bit of a dumbass," said Ana.

"He's you," said Em. "You idiot."

Wait. Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait!

"But that's impossible!" I cried.

Em looked a bit embarrassed. "Uh, I thought so, too. We - by which I mean the succubi - kind of assumed that vampires and werewolves were just like us and couldn't get pregnant to humans." She grinned sheepishly. "Boy, was everyone surprised!"

"But it's only been a year!"

"Oh for goodness sake," said Ana. "Don't you realise time moves quicker in the monster world? Why do you think we're all over a hundred years old?"

"So these three are really my-? "

"Give your dad a hug, girls!" cried Louvi and the little imp Lulu straight away swung her arms around my legs. The little bad wolf dropped her pail and hurried to do the same, not wanting to be left out.

"Daddy!!"

Aurelia, with a little coaxing, shyly joined the other three. She looked up at me with huge, serious eyes.

"So you're really my daddy?"

"I - I guess I am," I said. And somewhat awkwardly, I'll have to admit, I put my arms around the three little creatures. They were squeezing me pretty hard, but I didn't really mind.