Halloween Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up to wrap his arm around her, afraid she would fall over and took the opportunity to kiss her deeply and passionately. She had to stop his slow rhythmic petting of her inside and out when the sensation became too much for her.

It wasn't clear if one affected the other but their kissing became synched with the movement of her hand. It wasn't long before he was letting out long, low, deep, growling groans as his body flexed and jerked in time with them. One hand was working his shaft while the other massaged the head effectively catching the semen from spraying all over.

He didn't release her from his arms and picked her up and took her along as he moved to the head of the bed. After a quick wipe down they settled in next to each other not saying anything more. They quietly held each other. He was kissing her hair and she was running her hand down his back as they fell asleep quickly.

*****

She fought to stay asleep as consciousness drifted over her. It felt so good she wanted to stay. It was so warm, so soft, so safe and just right with his arms protectively around her like that.

His arms? A blink and sleep was gone, but her open eyes were the only indication of that. The room came into focus. The clock. It was only eight, not bad for a Sunday after the wedding but far too early.

The wedding. Donovan. They talked. Oh God. They... And they... And it felt so good.

No it wasn't like that, everything they talked about the night before was rational. They weren't drunk, they weren't caught up in sexual desire or hormones. They were acting like grown ups. That thought made her body stiffen. That wasn't like them at all. What's wrong with them. They were not grown ups, not when they were together. He is the one she played with, joked, and laughed with.

A deep breath pressed his chest into her back from the spooned position they were in. She laid there thinking about everything that was said last night, and about Donovan. How can any woman think rationally when she was wrapped up with a body like that. It wasn't that he was so big or overly chiseled, although it wasn't bad at that. It was that it fit so good, just right.

Usually it's not too difficult to get out from under an arm or a leg on a morning after. But a tight, full body spoon, unless the guy's half dead, he's going to wake up. Juniper's attempt wasn't any more successful.

His arm reached out to follow her, and pull her back by the waist.

"Come back," he mumbled with sleep still thick in his voice, and eyes still closed. She took his hand and folded his arm back to him. She couldn't help but smile when his fingers wrapped around hers to pull them back into his chest.

"I'll be back," she assured him and pulled the sheet back over him.

Any other man and this would have been a scene from a romance novel, but it wasn't any other man, it was Donovan.

Donovan, the man that had burped, farted, and scratched himself in front of her for years. The man that she had to bring soup, tissues, and NyQuil to at least twice a cold season. The man she had to wrap up, and calm down after he put his hands through a picture frame.

Not exactly harlequin cover material when a man is almost hysterical at the sight of his own blood. A fond grin came to her as she remembered the night. In his defense it was a lot of blood, and he was already emotional from the reason the frame was broken. He tried to cover it with a story about stumbling into it because he was drunk, and his hands broke his fall. She didn't buy it, but entertained his illusion. If someone trips into a wall, their hands fall palms open, not fists first. She always forgave these types of sin. The drinking alone because he was arguing with his father, again, and then lying to try to hide it.

She didn't have a sense of regret, but she wasn't sure how she felt about it. One thing she was sure of, she was scared. Scared that it would turn out too bad and scared it would turn out too good.

A quick visit to the bathroom and some juice and she was back. Standing at the side of the bed she watched him sleep directly in the middle. She was a little surprised at his facial expression. She would have guessed that he would look younger, more boyish while asleep. Instead his features were deeper, thoughtful, and more mature. Analyzing the situation, she decided that it might as well get set out from the start what was 'her side' of the bed. She put the glass on the side table on the 'other side', and climbed back in on the right.

She really wanted to go back to sleep. Closing her eyes tight she sent a little silent prayer, please stay asleep. No such luck. The shift on the mattress caused him to roll onto his back away from her. His arm landed at the edge of the bed. His body seemed to register that the arm sent to find warmth landed on empty space, so the other one went in search. Making contact with its target the rest of his body quickly followed.

Donovan didn't open his eyes as he rolled toward the warmth of her body. He was still so tired that the old man's voice saying you can't stay up all night anymore, and the young man's voice saying shut up I'm not that old, flickered in his mind at the same time. More importantly his thoughts settled on, she came back, she came back to bed.

He didn't know how long she'd been gone, sleep took him back before she was out the door. His last worry before they fell asleep the night before had stayed with him, will she still be here in the morning? Or will she run away?

When he was a little more awake the anxiety started to swirl, but as soon as it started he pushed it aside. His mind was eased by the thoughts of she came back. She's here, she's warm, and soft, and feels so good. Any uncertainty he'd felt the night before was driven away by that deep sense of comfort.

His arms tightened around her back as he wriggled into her, trying to get her tucked up against his chest.

"I brought you some juice but it's too early for coffee. Please, can we go back to sleep. I need to go back to sleep," she said, almost whining. She didn't resist his arms, but she didn't really help either.

"Sleep, yes." His eyelids were blinking heavy and slow. "I don't like orange juice but thanks."

"I know you don't. Do you like dragon fruit mango?" A happy noise was the only response. He was suddenly up to move around her, and reached for the glass.

She was one of the few people that knew of his secret fondness for exotic fruity juice. They had once spent an evening at his place getting drunk on colorful umbrella cocktails. The kind most men wouldn't be caught dead with in public, hence the night playing cards giggling like school kids. Two years of living together and he'd never sat down to drink fruit juice with that bitch. He'd sneak off with Juniper to drink smoothies every now and then on a lunch hour. A man can get caught with a smoothie, but not a tequila sunrise.

Still in the fog of sleep, it occurred to him all the things that he'd never had with other relationships. The things he was missing, he already had with Juniper.

He left the bed for the bathroom with his glass, and came back drinking more. When he climbed in beside her this time, she did help to wiggle up close to him. He stopped her before she pressed her face into his chest. He kissed her, softly at first but the intensity quickly flamed. He couldn't believe what came out of his mouth when they paused.

"Will you be offended if I fall asleep?" His breath short from the quick fire and the disbelief of his own words.

"Oh God please, please. I'm so tired. We're not stupid kids anymore. We can't stay out late partying, then up all night fucking, and still get up in the morning." She tried again to hide her face in his chest.

"We weren't fucking. I have yet to fuck you," he growled and bent to bite her neck, making her giggle.

"But now you want to sleep?" It was a plea as much as a question.

"Yes, so do you," he said as he lifted his head to tuck her under his chin in a full body embrace.

*****

When she woke again, the sun was high and bright around the edges of the window shades. She found her back held tightly spooned against his hard body, and his harder cock. She tried not to wake him. She wanted to feel the parts of him that were touching, chest, arms, thighs, and of course the hardest part of him nestled against the cheeks of her ass.

She didn't know if the change in her breathing woke him, or if she had moved against him more than she realized. His breathing became conscious, and his muscles started to flex before a hand traced the line of her arm. He moved down her ribs, with only his fingertips grazing the flesh on the side of her breast. His hand settled onto her thigh after skimming over her hip.

"Mmm," he mumbled. She felt it more than heard it.

He flexed and stretched without moving away causing them to be pressed together even more closely. He leaned up on his elbow to lift her hand to his face. He brushed his lips across her fingertips lightly, then drew her palm back across them. That's when he froze. He inhaled deeply, and when he let it out his chest rumbled with an almost silent groan.

Her reaction was to tense and try to pull away, but he held her wrist tightly.

He could smell it. They hadn't washed up before falling asleep, they had only wiped up. He found it incredibly arousing, the scent of her, of him, of them mixed together. Her arm relaxed allowing him to continue with another exploration of the details of her fingers and hand. This time it was his lips and chin and face that caressed her. When her palm was flat against his mouth she curled her fingers under his jaw, asking for, and getting, the freedom to return the motions of skin against his features.

She wiggled back against him getting the desired effect of his hips leaning into her ass. This was too much for him. He couldn't continue this, dry humping like a dog. He rolled her over holding her face in his hand and took her mouth in a passionate kiss.

"It's morning. Now, I'm going to make love to you, like I promised last night." That was all he said.

They weren't going to talk about this anymore. They weren't going to laugh, or joke around about this anymore. She wasn't going to be scared of losing something good, and he wasn't going to worry about ruining everything.

He reached out to the side table grabbing a condom, but then all his attention was on her. He used his lesson from the night before to guide him around her body. His lips, his tongue, his teeth traveled softly over her. His hands were firmer with her body, her breasts, her ass, her hair. The exploration of both bodies was an adventure for each of them.

He took a fistful of curls at the nape of her neck and pulled back hard enough and far enough to expose her throat to his kisses. She let out a sharp cry of pleasure, not pain. He took this as an invitation and was welcomed as he slid into her. They fit together so well. She groaned at the feeling of being filled so completely with his hard cock.

He was dominant enough to not let her be, aggressive enough to control the action, but gentle enough to show her that he had been paying attention the night before. She gave in easily to him. She had a tendency to try to control sex, but she always responded wildly to a man that would take charge without hurting her.

Donovan was doing everything right. It was almost like he already knew his way around her body. He seemed to know right where on her neck she would gasp when he bit down. His breath across her ear when he brushed his lips against it made her shiver.

The sounds coming from deep in his body were low and began to fall into tempo with their rhythm. The vibrations from his chest were carried out through his lips to set fire to her nipples as he suckled each one. His tongue circled her areola, first with the tip then with the flat, leaving them wet for the cool air to harden.

Her fingers clutched at his arms, at his back, in his hair. She was grabbing onto something, anything. As he pulled back from her, she arched up, matching him stroke for stroke. She had her head thrown back letting out a moan from his deepest thrust, when he suddenly wrapped both her legs around his waist. Before she realized it, he had lifted her by the hips to rise up on his knees carrying her up with him. He held her ass up, suspended in the air while he drew his cock in and out of her to a new depth.

This new angle fit both of them so right. He led the pace, controlling her whole body by his grasp on her hips. Someone needed to keep control because she couldn't. Her moans and other unrecognizable sounds were coming faster and louder. The vibrations throbbing inside her body were trying to break free.

He slid them up on the bed to lower her back down to the mattress before he lost control too. One arm stayed around her waist holding her body against his as they moved together, matching one for the other.

He took her hand to lay a kiss to the palm before pressing it back to the mattress as well. He laid his hand in hers to lace their fingers together, tightly gripping each other. Their hands mirrored their bodies in that closest connection.

It was driving him crazy. He didn't know how long he could take it as the pace became frantic.

"Oh baby, please," he cried out into her hair. It didn't matter what it was he was pleading for, she gave it all to him when he pushed the button. He knew he couldn't last much longer and wanted her to get off before he did. He fingered her clit, setting her off.

Her body exploded around him and tightly held him inside of her. The extra sensation finally made him lose control. They were wildly together for those few moments, and totally out of rhythm.

Then, as it always does, it started to fade and they came back to earth. They lay together panting as their hearts raced against each other.

They didn't talk, they didn't joke, they just relaxed into it. The tension unwound, they fell back to sleep still tangled in each other.

*****

When Juniper woke up again it was to the smell of coffee. She shuffled out to the kitchen to find Donovan bright eyed and showered. He was at the table eating breakfast in the pants that had been under his costume, but no shirt. Damn it. How can he look that good after a night like that, when I look like shit?

"Coffee. Breakfast. Mmm," she said sleepily. Her hand self consciously in her hair.

"Do you want to shower while I make you some?" He knew where her mind was. It amused him, both what she was thinking, and that he knew it.

"Why, do I stink?" She tried to put on the wise crack, but she knew her insecurities showed.

"Yes, I can smell the sex from here." In three strides he was wrapped around her.

"And it smells so good. I might take you right here, right now," he growled into her ear. "Go on take a shower so I'm not distracted while I'm making your eggs." He turned her around swatting her behind.

"You've always got to be the smart ass, don't you?"

"Who would I be, if my ass wasn't smart?" He followed her making sniffing noises.

Breakfast was a simple wanna be omelet, the only thing she had in the fridge for it was cheese. She ate quietly, and he let her. He was busy watching the thin robe rub across her nipples and fall open a little wider when she reached for the coffee.

She knew he was staring. She liked it.

When she stood to take her plate he stood up into her, pushing the plate aside. Without a word he wrapped an arm around her waist and the other behind her thighs. He lifted her quickly to sit her on the counter. Slowly, he untied the robe to expose her breasts to his hungry mouth. He kissed, and licked, and suckled, but never bit. Her head thrown back left her throat open to his lips as well. The robe was pushed off onto the counter and her knees were spread wide around him.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you," he said almost in a snarl. He held her hands down on the counter behind her back.

"Turn me around," she begged him. It didn't sound anything like when she was playing; this was breathless and desperate.

He was happy to oblige her request and stepped back to spin her around to face the counter. He also reached into his pocket; being a good Boy Scout, he was always prepared.

He didn't spend any more time with foreplay. She didn't want it. The whole night had been foreplay, and now she was wet with need. He slipped into her holding her by the hips. They both gasped when they were deeply joined together.

It quickly turned into a good old-fashion fucking, like he promised. It was hard and fast with long deep thrusts. Her hands pushed back against the wall. She had to fight to keep from being slammed into the counter. Her moans and squeals added to his enjoyment.

When he took her by the hair again, she cried out loudly. He lifted her upright off the flat surface by one breast, his other arm around her waist holding her back onto his cock.

"Oh wow, you really like that," he almost chuckled.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she let out breathlessly.

He used various handles on her body to pull her onto him as he thrust his cock deep into her. Her hips, her tits, her hair all worked well for pulling her back as he propelled her forward. When he was ready he pushed the button.

His cries were louder than hers as he tried to stay steady on his feet, and hold her up at the same time. The eruption of sensations within her body made her tense all over until it was washed away by a wave of euphoria.

They were both breathless and panting, their hearts both having run the same race. They slowed together until barely rocking against one another.

"Oh god," she let out under her breath. His chuckle in response caused him to slip out as he softened inside her.

"No honey. It's me, you can call me Donovan." He brushed the hair away from her face to see her eyes smile back, even if her lips weren't able to yet. He could see her call him a smart-ass even if he couldn't hear it.

They were slumped over the counter together waiting to get the strength back to stand upright. When she could, she turned around to face him tugging the robe back on as if to protect herself.

"How did you do that?" in an accusing tone, still trying to catch her breath.

"What? Do what?" Not sure what he did.

"Simultaneous orgasms. I've never done that. I thought that was only faked in porn. How did you do that? Twice?" The shock and surprise in her voice made him laugh.

"Oh that. I was worried for a minute there." He sat down at the table still a little weak in the knees. "All you gotta do is push the button," he responded smugly. He pointed his index finger at her and made a tapping motion.

"Push my button? That's what you call it?" she said, letting out a huff, but not able to stifle the smile .

"You've seen Gone in Sixty Seconds with Nicolas Cage?"

"Yeah, it's one of your favorites."

"Eleanor the car has the nitrous tank in the back and during the chase scene he hits the 'go baby go' button setting it off. Well, you are like an Eleanor and I always knew you had some nitrous under your hood." He tapped his finger toward her again with a smile from ear to ear.

"You are so beautiful..." He reached out to grab her around the waist and pulled her onto his lap. He let out a deep sigh of contentment into her hair. "Go baby go..." he murmured, but she could feel his body tense under her. "Eleanor."

She screamed as she jumped up, smacking his shoulder.

"No. No way. You are not going to call me a car's name. That is not a term of endearment. I don't care how good the sex is." The laughter and the expression on his face were priceless. He grabbed her again lifting her off her feet to carry her back to bed as she squirmed, and squealed, and slapped his back.