Halloween with Mom

Story Info
A clown took my mom!
4.9k words
3.98
48.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are fictional and above the age of 18)

(WARNING:This story contains Mom-Son NTR, Voyeurism, Humiliation,Rape and other elements that may be disturbing to those who do not like this kind of thing. If this is your case, I advise against reading it)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was hallows eve. I was driving through a dark forest road. I looked to the passenger seat and saw my mom working on her laptop. She was a college professor of Women's and Gender Studies, who taught at a university in our city. Work has always been the most important thing for her. I could see that she was typing furiously on the keyboard with her fingers. Her eyes were focused on the monitor and her fingers never stopped their work since we started our journey.

It was an unexpected journey. As a recent high school graduate, I was looking forward to tonight. It was supposed to be a night of reconnecting with old friends and partying hard through the night. But mom had other ideas. She got an invitation to speak at a women's shelter and she needed me to drive her there.

"Mom, can't you go by public transport?" I asked. The answer was no. So here we are, riding together in my car. Though I agreed to drive her there, I was still pissed for missing all the fun parties and mom was no fun for a late-night road trip. So, I was also bored out of my mind. The drive seemed endless.

Suddenly I noticed someone ahead on the side of the road. It was a clown. He was very tall, at least 6 feet 5 or more. I could see as the headlights lit him up. He wore a big red nose and his face was painted pink. He had long braided red hair and wore a blue and white polka-dot dress which was comically short and a white apron with white thigh-high socks and matching white shoes. It was the most absurd sight ever.

"Look, Mom" I chuckled and said, "Look there is a clown."

Mom looked up from her laptop and let out an involuntary little scream. She had always been scared of clowns. In her mind clowns were always out to get her. Last Halloween she came home running. Apparently, when she was returning from a party a clown jumped out of nowhere and started chasing her screaming,"I am going to get you!" at the top of his lungs. The poor woman was terrified. When she called the police they could not find anything, even when they checked the security cameras that were nearby they could not find any clue of any clown just some footage of mom running through the street like a crazy person. There was no more investigation as they concluded that it was nothing but a drug-fueled hallucination.

The clown noticed us too and slowly raised his hand signaling for a lift.

"Don't stop!" mom said with a shiver. "He might be dangerous"

"What do you mean he might be dangerous?' I was still pissed at mom and thought it would be funny if I gave him a ride.

"We are kind of lost, he might be able to help. " I said with a grin as I stopped the car.

The clown smiled and walked towards us. His smile was a little creepy and disturbing. He was grinning from ear to ear and had a wild look in his eyes. As soon as the clown reached the car he quickly got in.

"Thank you, kind sir and madam for helping out this poor clown, Pogo."He bellowed out dramatically.

It was funny. He was kind of cramped in our little hatchback. He had to lean forward as the ceiling was too low for him. From this close, I could see he had bright green eyes and a red heart tattoo on the middle of his lips.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Pogo, I am Jimmy." I said extending my hand for a handshake but my mom blurted out suddenly. "You should not assume anyone's gender like that."

"No worries, kind madam, Pogo is a sexless, genderless being. I am just a vassal of pleasure. " Pogo said in his powerful voice as he honk his nose with one hand and shook my hand with the other. I was surprised at how cold and rough his hand was. His eyes were stuck on mom.

"So, who is this kind and beautiful lady," Pogo asked leering over the seat.

I looked at mom, she was pressing herself against the car door trying to move as far away from the clown as possible. I found it funny that a strong, independent woman like her could be so afraid of a silly clown. But she did look beautiful tonight.

She was wearing a white button-down shirt with a black knee-length pencil skirt and dark plum shoes. She always tried to dress modestly but the problem was that she was a very gifted woman. Her breasts were large and round and her ass was full and firm. She was also wearing her glasses. She was in her forties but years of workout made her look much younger.

"This is my mother, Dr. Sarah Smith," I said as I introduced them.

Pogo took her hand and kissed it, "Pleasure!"

Mom mumbled out an incoherent reply.

He stared at mom for a while and then turned back to me with a big grin, "So, what brings you guys to this part of the woods this holy night?"

"We are looking for this women's shelter called "Eloise Memorial Hostel". Do you know where it is?" I asked.

"Yes, I was there just a moon ago, spreading pleasure." Pogo replied enthusiastically."I can show the way."

I started our journey again. Mom still looked nervous. She was not working anymore. She sat there hugging her laptop. Pogo was silent too. He just gave me instructions on when I needed to make a turn. An hour passed like that.

"How far is it?" I asked Pogo."We are low on gas."

"Not to worry, Sir. "

"Pogo knows a shortcut and there is a gas station too nearby."

"Good, thanks, Pogo," I said as I drove.

"You'r welcome, Sir." Pogo replied cheerfully.

"Take a left after the next light post," Pogo said pointing to a sign. We took the turn. It was a dirt road through the forest. A little while later I slowed down as I saw something ahead. There was a small cabin in a little clearing in the middle of the forest.

"Looks like an old cabin." I said.

"Correct, Sir."

"It's not the shelter, Is it?" Mom asked nervously.

"No, it's not the shelter. But we can get fuel here "Pogo explained."I know the owner. He is not here right now but he always keeps a couple of gallons for emergency supplies. "

"There are restrooms too. If you guys need them " Pogo said pointing to another cabin nearby. "The shelter is still far away."

"I do need to pee," I said looking at mom.

"Well I could use the facilities too." mom said sheepishly.

"You two go ahead and I will get the fuel out." Pogo said as he climbed out of the car.

We got out of the car too. Pogo went into the first cabin, moments later we heard a generator and a couple of lights got turned on in both of the cabins.

"You could use the facilities right now " Pogo yelled out from inside.

There were two restrooms marked man and woman. I hurriedly went in the men's one as my bladder was bursting and mom went in the other one.

When I finished I got back outside. Pogo was nowhere in sight.

"Mr. Pogo." I called out but there was no reply.

Suddenly I could hear a low growling sound. I looked around but did not see anyone. Maybe Pogo got hurt trying to get the fuel I thought. The sound seemed like coming from the back of the restrooms. I went to investigate and there he was. The cabin had windows for ventilation high up but Pogo was tall enough to look through them. He was standing in front of the window growling like an animal. His mouth was wide open and spits were running down her chin. His hand was under his dress rubbing his crotch. I was not tall enough to look through the window but I knew what he was looking at.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at him."Get away from there."

He ignored me and kept staring into the window. I started to panic. I went to Pogo and tried to pull him away. He was so strong that I could not move him.

"Move you pervert" I screamed out in frustration.

Suddenly he started to laugh. It was a horrible laugh filled with madness and cruelty. His laughter echoed through the forest.

"I am going to enjoy this, bitch!" he bellowed out suddenly.

Before I could say anything he turned around and punched me in the face. I felt and my head hit the ground hard. I could hear mom screaming as everything went dark.

***

Everything was a blur, I felt something warm and wet running down my face.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, What happened?" I remember thinking to myself. "Where am I? Where is mom?"

I opened my eyes. Everything felt abnormal. The room was very bright. The floor was somehow far away from normal. My hand felt weird too...

Then I realized I was hanging from the ceiling. I looked up and I cloud see the hook in the ceiling I was hanging from.

I looked around. I was in a small room. The room was very dirty. All the walls had scribblings and drawings on them. It looked like an abandoned place. I could not see any door. The room was lit by hundreds of candles. There was an old wooden table directly in front of me and a bed next to that. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see mom lying on her side on the bed. Her hand was tied behind her back and her legs were tied together too. She seemed passed out. I noticed a ball gag in her mouth.

"Mom!" I tried to call out but something stopped me, then I realized my mouth was shut by a ball gag too. There was no sign of Pogo. I struggled against my restraints to get free but the ropes held strong. It felt like an eternity I was hanging there then suddenly I heard mom moan. She was waking up and trying to move. I watched her struggling. She was looking around in confusion.Her eyes were searching for help but there was none. She looked at me and tried to say something but the gag stopped her.

A horrible laugh filled the room. "Oh, sweetie! You are awake finally. I thought you would sleep forever." A deep masculine voice came from somewhere inside the room.

I recognized the voice instantly. It was Pogo.

"Are you alright honey?" Pogo asked mom as he walked past me towards her.

Mom started to whimper.

Pogo just laughed. "Don't worry, I will take care of you."

Pogo licked his finger and touched mom's face gently. Then he pinched her nipple.

"Mmmmhhh, "mom tried to protest.

"Shhh, it's ok. Just relax, baby." Pogo said as he put his fingers on her nipples and began to rub them.

He sat down on the floor beside the bed and started to rub her ass. "Do you want some more, baby?" He asked her.

She cried out in fear.

Pogo turned his head toward me and gave me a wink,"I told you tha that I am going to enjoy this, bitch!"

Then his horrible laugh echoed throughout the room again.

Pogo yanked up her skirt. Her panties were visible now. Pogo ran his on the slit of her panties for a moment then looked me directly in the eye and ripped it off in one yank. Mom started to sob uncontrollably. I could see her pussy lips. They were swollen and pink. Pogo licked his fingers and rubbed them between her pussy lips. He inserted one finger into her vagina and pushed it all the way in. I could hear mom crying out. Pogo withdrew his finger slowly and then inserted it again. Mom cried out louder this time. Pogo began to lick and suck her pussy making mom cry out in repulsion. I could see her body visibly trembling.

Suddenly Pogo stopped and looked at me with a wicked grin, "See how mommy shaking in pleasure."

Pogo kept his eye contact with me and started to spread her ass chicks, "Does mommy like it in the ass?"

I struggled to get free from my restraints but it was useless.

"She likes it, doesn't she?" Pogo asked mom.

Mom looked back at him. He stuck out he tongue and wiggled it in the air. " Get ready, my little pet." She could not speak. She just cried out in fear. Pogo started to assault her ass with his abnormally long tongue. He probed deeply into her rectum with his tongue. Mom whimpered and wriggled in agony. Pogo pushed his tongue even deeper into her ass. I could feel a strange pressure building inside of me. I wanted to stop him but I could not.

"You like it don't you, bitch?" Pogo asked her again as he continued to probe her ass with his tongue.

"No!" Mom cried out.

Her words were barely audible through the gag.

"Liar!" Pogo stood up in fury and dragged her lower half off the bed. He did not look comical anymore in his clown makeup and dress. A thick and long uncut cock was sticking out from the front of his dress.

"I can tell you are enjoying this, bitch!" Pogo yelled out.

He grabbed her hair and pinned her face to the bed and mounted her from behind.

I just hung there feeling defeated.

Pogo fucked mom fast and furiously infront of me. He used her hair as bridle and thrusted in and out of her pussy with long hard strokes. Mom screamed in pain and humiliation as she felt his huge cock plunging into her pussy over and over again.

"Come on baby, come on, give me your cream," Pogo ordered her.

Mom's body shook uncontrollably as she felt his gigantic cock penetrating her.

Pogo pulled her head up and turned it towards me. "Look how much this little slut loves my cock."

Pogo kept slamming his cock into mom's pussy with brutal force. I could see his balls slapping against her ass.

"Cum for me, bitch!" Pogo yelled at her.

Mom started to shake violently. I could hear her screaming.

"Oh yes, Come on, whore! Cum for me, bitch!" Pogo shouted at her.

Mom's whole body shivered and shook. She was cumming hard. Pogo grabbed her by the hair again. He pulled her head up and forced her to look at me.

"Look at your little bitch boy!" Pogo taunted her.

Mom began to cry, "No, Please no!"

Her words were still barely audible through the gag.

Pogo slapped her face, "What, do you want to say something?"

He let go of her hair and took the ball gag off.

Mom tried to scream but could only manage to gasp for air.

"Please!" She cried out in desperation.

"Shut up you whore! Do you think I'm going to listen to you? You're nothing but a filthy slut who deserves every bit of this. "

"Please don't do it in front of my son" Mom pleaded desperately.

Pogo looked towards me, "That little pervert, he is enjoying it. " He said as he took the restrains of her hands and legs then he dragged mom towards me.

"I tell you what, I will let you two go right now If this pervert does not have a raging boner right now."

I knew what was going to happen and I was mortified. Pogo unbuckled my belt and yanked my pants and underwear down to my ankle in one big yank and my hard cock jumped out.Pogo started to laugh and mock my mom. She just sat there on her knees staring at my cock in pure disbelief.

"Now be quiet and do as I say," Pogo ordered her.

He kept eye contact with me while he undressed mom.Her tits bounced as Pogo ripped her shirt and bra off and dropped them on the floor and my cock pulsed in response. The shock in her eyes was unmistakable.Then he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up.

"Stop, please." She begged him.

"I told you to be quiet, bitch!" Pogo yelled at her. "Now I am going to teach you a lesson."

Mom started to whimper as Pogo put her back on her knees and stuck his cock in front of her lips.

"Open your mouth, whore!" Pogo commanded her.

Mom opened her mouth hesitantly and Pogo thrusted his cock in and started to fuck her mouth.

"Oh yes, that's it, whore." Pogo moaned.

Pogo was fucking her mouth hard. I could feel my cock throbbing. Pogo grabbed mom's head and fucked her mouth like a pussy. I could see his balls slapping against her chin and face.

"Look at your son's pathetic cock as you suck mine bitch." Mom's eyes looked up at me hanging there with an erection watching her getting her face fucked.There was sign of loathing in her eyes. This sent me to the edge and my cock gave a sharp jolt. I shut my eyes and waiting for my cock to stop throbbing as a combination of shame and arousal ran through my body.

I opened my eyes as Pogo pulled out his cock.

"Don't move You're not done yet, you bitch!" Pogo yelled at her.

She just sat there looking down and defeated. It was strangely beautiful, watching her like this. I closed my eyes again trying to reconcile the shame and humiliation that I am feeling right now. I never knew who my father was. My mom was the strongest person I Knew. As a single mother, she did not just take care of me, she was also the champion of many other abused women. But now watching her accepting her fate as a plaything of this grotesque freak aroused me for some horrible reason.

Pogo came back with scissors and cut her skirt off,"We don't need those."

He threw the scissors to the side and lay her on the floor. Her face is right below me.

Pogo was standing over her admiring the view

His cock was absurdly sticking out of his dress. It was long and very thick covered in dark red pubic hair. He began to stroke his cock and smiled at me.

"Let's see what she can do with her tongue." He said as he squatted down on her face.

Mom tried to wiggle away but he grabbed her hair and kept her in her place slapping her face again and again.

"Stick your tongue out, bitch!" Pogo ordered her.

She did as he told her.

"Good girl. Now lick my asshole!" Pogo ordered her.

Mom hesitated for a second then her tongue touched his asshole. Pogo moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah, good girl. That's nice. Keep licking like that." Pogo encouraged her as he leaned back and started to grind her ass on her tongue. His balls were rubbing against her face.

"Yes, yes, keep going, bitch." Pogo moaned.

Mom did not stop until Pogo told her to stop.

"Now stick it up my ass," Pogo ordered her.

I could see tears running down her face as she obeyed him.

I had a bird's eye view of it all. This grotesque freak in a dress sitting on my mom's face. His large cock bobbed up and down as he grinded his ass on my mom's face. The sight of it horrified me, humiliated me but made my dick rock hard, made it pulsate.

Pogo grabbed mom's hair and forced her to lick his asshole more. Mom did not protest any more. She just did what he asked of her.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it, bitch!" Pogo moaned as he kept grinding his ass on mom's tongue.

I could see his cock throbbing. He looked up at me and said, "Enjoying the show?"

I just hang there not even attempting to reply.

Pogo grabbed mom by the hair and dragged her up as he stood up. He grabbed her face and moved her near my crotch

"Look at this pathetic cock dripping, watching his mom worship my ass " he laughed at me.

I could see mom looking at me with tears falling down her face.

"He is a pervert, isn't he, " Pogo asked mom.

Mom answered like a robot," Yes, he is."

Pogo looked at me with a sinister grin and said, "Is he? Tell him then."

"You are a perverted little freak Jimmy" Mom hissed at me as Pogo laughed maniacally "Well you are too, bitch. Look at you!"

I could see tears running down her face again standing there naked still looking beautiful.

Pogo grabbed her hair and pulled her face closer to my cock, "Spit on the freak"

My dick was rock hard in spite of being humiliated and embarrassed.

I looked down at mom as she spat on my cock. I felt her saliva hit my cock. I was disgusted by it but still, rock hard.

Pogo laughed once again "Well, well, well. I guess you learned to obey ". He pulled her face closer and kissed her deeply.

He was kissing her hard. She was moaning and struggling to push him away but she could not.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yes, use your tongue. " Pogo moaned as he kept forcing his tongue into her mouth.

After a few minutes, Pogo stopped kissing her and got off her. He looked at me with a grin and said, "It's time to claim her last hole."

I just hung there not knowing what was going to happen next.

"On all fours, bitch." Pogo ordered her

Mom obeyed him without any objection.

12