Halloween with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pogo grabbed her by the waist and placed his hands on her hips and pushed himself into her asshole.

"That's it, bitch. Fuck yourself on my cock." Pogo laughed.

Mom was crying in pain as Pogo entered her ass.

"Oh yes, that's it bitch. You love my cock don't you?" Pogo taunted her.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes." Mom sobbed in pain.

Pogo grabbed her hair and pulled it back while he fucked her ass. He was slamming his cock in and out of her ass over and over again. Mom was still crying in pain, but not like before. Her sobs sounded different. She seemed to be moaning more than crying now.

"Oh yeah, yes, yes, take it!" Pogo moaned as he fucked her ass.

He was driving his cock into her with long hard strokes.

"Oh yeah, that's it bitch." Pogo moaned as he kept pounding her ass.

I could see mom's breasts swaying back and forth as he was fucking her.

After a couple of minutes, she could not take it anymore and tried to wiggle free. But there was no escape from the monster. He spanked her ass hard, "Stop moving you whore" Pogo scolded her.

"The floor is too hard, it's hurting my knees " She whimpered in response.

Pogo pushed her down to the ground and stood up.

"Wait, I'll get you a cushion to kneel on," Pogo said as he walked behind me.

I heard him pull a lever and suddenly I dropped on the floor. It was not a big fall but it knocked all the air out of me.

Pogo came back and dragged mom towards where I was lying trying to recover my breath.

"Put your knees on this bitch, baby," Pogo commanded

I watched in horror as my mother placed her knees on my chest. Her butt was directly over my face.

Pogo moved between her legs and positioned his cock to enter her pussy.

"Here we go, bitch" Pogo said as he started to push.

Mom screamed as he penetrated her. The fall momentarily helped me to get rid of my erection but now I was starting to feel it again. Pogo was thrusting into her hard and fast.He was holding mom by the waist and ramming his cock deeper in her pussy inches above my face. He was grunting loudly and his balls were slapping her pussy with each thrust.

"Ahhhhhhh... " Pogo grunted loudly as he drove his cock deep inside her.

Mom was crying in pain but her hips started to move back to meet his thrust.

I could see his cock moving in and out of her. It was so disgusting watching him fucking her as the mixture of their juices dripped onto my face.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's it. " Pogo moaned as he kept plowing her.

Mom also started to moan out loud," Mmmmmm"

"Do you like that whore?" Pogo asked her.

"Yes, yes, oh yes." Mom cried out.

"Does your little boy loves seeing this monster cock in your pussy? " Pogo teased her.

Mom moaned loudly," Oh yes, He just got hard again."

Pogo reached down and roughly pulled my gag off, then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up closer to mom's pussy.

"Tell your mother how much you love to watch her get pleasured by my cock."

I closed my eyes in shame trying to drift away anywhere but here.

"Make him say it or will not stop before your pussy starts to bleed." Pogo warned mom.

A sharp pain jolted through my body as mom slapped my cock hard.

"Say, what Mr. Pogo wants you to say, Jimmy." She barked out as she slapped my cock again. "You got me into this mess, Now do it."

I tried to wiggle out from under them but I was pinned and could not move.

Mom grabbed my cock and spit on it and said, "What kind of son gets hard watching her mom get raped."

She started to furiously pump my cock and I was ready to shoot my load in seconds but she abruptly pinched the tip and said, "I am not releasing you before you admit what a pathetic little freak you are."

My cock was on fire. It felt like it was going rip off my body and I blurted out,"I love watching Mr. Pogo fuck you."

Mom let go of my cock and started to slap it as I cummed.

Pogo was laughing maniacally as he was fucking mom's pussy.

"Get ready for my load bitch." Pogo grunted out.

"Yes, please" mom replied as her body shuddered.

"Here it comes!"Pogo bellowed.

Mom screamed out as her orgasm hit her while Pogo filled her up. It was so much that her pussy started to leak. Pogo finally withdrew his cock from her pussy and stepped away.

"Now sit on this bitch and give him the Hallows treat," Pogo ordered her.

I tried to wiggle free but I could not move as mom dropped her ass on my face.

"Open up!" I heard mom say. I could not believe she was doing this. I tried to keep my mouth closed but soon I was out of breath and when I opened my mouth for air, my tongue felt a warm liquid dribbling down my throat.

I tried to cough it out but I could not.

"That's it bitch, swallow it all." Pogo laughed at me.

I was choking on a warm slimy mixture of cum and pussy juice. I could hear Pogo laughing as he heard me trying to cough it out. I was coughing hard as more and more of it was entering my mouth. Finally, it was all gone and mom got off me. Pogo pulled her up in a hug and kissed her deeply. This time she kissed him back.

"That's my good little bitch." Pogo cooed."I knew you would learn quickly."

"Stop this!" I said as I tried to sit up but Pogo's knee hit me directly on the temple and everything went dark again.

***

When I woke up, It was morning and I found myself lying beside my car. I looked around for mom but she was not there. I found my pants lying on the ground nearby. I searched the cabin and the restrooms but there was no sign of her. I could not even find the room we were held captive. After searching for a long time I got my cell phone from my car and called the police. I explained what happened. I could not tell them the whole story out of shame but I told them how we were lured here and what Pogo looked like and how my mom was missing.they took me to the hospital to get checked out. While I was there I saw my mom's picture on the news. It said she was missing and if anyone had any information regarding her whereabouts, please call the police.

Weeks passed but the police could not find anything. One day a detective came to see me and told me that they don't have any clue where my mom might be but they found similar missing person cases involving clowns going back nearly fifty years. The detective told me to stay strong and left. I was devastated. I tried to move on but every night when I woke up from relieving that night in my dream. I had to masturbate with shame and pleasure like a perverted little freak.

12