Halloween with Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke continued enjoying the wet feeling of his mother's pussy lips on his fingers. He has now become accustomed to finding his mother's pussy wet anytime he wanted to play with her.

"I love how wet you get when I'm playing with you," Luke said spreading her wetness to her outer lips.

"I always get a little wet when I think of you, and considering that I'm constantly thinking of you I'm always a little aroused" she moaned as Luke continued teasing her with his fingers. "And when I'm actually with you, I'm practically leaking."

"I'm very happy to plug the leak you know."

Victoria laughed. "I got to be honest, that was a good one."

"As much as I would like to plug the leak, can I, uhh, taste the leak?"

Victoria laughed again. "That wasn't as good. But you are cute, so go ahead." Luke began to roll his mother off his body but she stopped him. "As much as you like to eat me out, I'm also craving that amazing cock of yours."

"So 69?" Luke asked unable to hide his excitement.

"Yes 69," Victoria gave him a quick peck and positioned her dripping pussy over her son's face while positioning her face over her son's hard cock.

Without wasting any time Luke grabbed his mother's hips and latched on to her pussy lips. Some guys don't like giving oral, some guys like giving oral and Luke now knew that he loved eating out his mother. This was probably the third time he was going down on her in as many days, and while he had a lot to learn about what his mother liked, he more than made up for it in enthusiasm. If his mother's mouth was not occupied with his cock like it was now, her moans were enough for him to know what he was doing right and what he needed to improve.

This time however, he was competing with his mother to see who would make the other cum first. And pretty soon he realized that he was at a serious disadvantage. Not because he was being distracted by his mother's amazing skills in pulling him closer and closer to his orgasm but because the longer and deeper he explored his mother's pussy the more aroused he was. And he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep up when his mother's mouth was pleasuring him in ways he hadn't experienced before.

Victoria took it upon herself to make sure that she made her son cum before she did. She was already a little disappointed with herself that she couldn't take her son's enormous beautiful cock all the way into her mouth, she wanted to show him that she could still give him an amazing blowjob taking a little more than half his cock inside her mouth. While she had started slowly, kissing his cock's head and enjoying the feeling of his hard muscle on her tongue as she lathered his entire length with her saliva, she was now actively moving her son's cock in and out of her lips. Realizing that she was very close to cumming on her son's tongue any minute, she used every weapon she had at her disposal to make her son cum. Using her hands to pump the part of his dick that wasn't out, while massaging the head of her son's cock with her skilled tongue, she felt his hips tighten.

She felt her sons tongue move from inside her pussy to her clit and despite the incoming orgasm she forced herself to continue pleasuring her son's cock. When she felt her son's cock expand in her mouth and began spraying delicious cum into her mouth, she celebrated her victory just as her orgasm broke through her entire body. Her body stiffened and she let herself get consumed in euphoria even as her son's cock continued twitching allowing her to savor on some more of her son's cum.

When both mother and son recovered from their strong orgasms, Victoria moved before Luke could return his mouth to her pussy again.

"No mom," he complained as anticipated.

"No more baby," she breathed heavily. "You haven't changed one bit, have you? Can't be satisfied with just one cookie. Always asking for more."

Luke pulled her in for a kiss and Victoria could taste herself on his lips. "Well it's not my fault that my mother always had amazing cookies."

"You are unbelievable," she lightly slapped his chest laughing.

"Thanks," Luke replied as his mother continued laughing.

"Are you sleepy?" she asked.

"No. you?"

"Nope."

"What did you want to talk about?" Luke asked.

Victoria smiled and snuggled closer into her son's body while he pulled the covers over them.

"How was your day? Any problems in keeping our....situation a secret?"

"The day was fine. I am nearly finished on my pitch for the Anderson account. But I might have to fly out on Friday instead of Monday."

"Ohh," Victoria replied, her sadness evident in her voice, knowing her son would be gone for the full weekend. "More time with a client is good for you. Increases your chances of success." She held him closer somehow already missing him for being away on the weekend.

"I'm sorry mom..."

"No," Victoria realized what her son might suggest. "I really hope you were not going to suggest that you cancel the meeting." She came up and kissed him not wanting him to answer her question.

"It's just one weekend," she reassured him tracing circles on her son's broad chest while he did the same to her back.

"I was only apologizing for bumming up the mood. Your day any better?"

"Well Megan and Rachel were hounding me about what I did over the weekend. Apparently I looked like I was swimming in orgasms the entire weekend," Victoria added the last part to cheer up her son.

"Wow, I don't know how anyone would react to that."

"Well you should take that as a compliment." She felt her son's cock respond to the statement as her leg was snuggled between her son's legs.

"Nobody said that I looked like I was swimming in orgasms but I felt like I did and I have to thank you for that." He pulled his mom in for another kiss, a long and lingering one this time while her hand found his full erection between their bodies.

"Maybe you can have one more cookie," Victoria whispered seductively in his ear and moved so that she was completely draped over her son's body.

"Uhh mom," Luke asked a little nervously.

"Yes baby," Victoria replied with her head buried in his neck as she teased herself with the head of her son's cock.

"You don't want to use condoms any more?"

After how she felt having her son's cock inside her covered in a condom earlier she had decided that as she was in her safe time of the month, there was no reason for extra precautions.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"No," her son replied in an instant.

"That's good enough for me," and Victoria slid down pushing her son's bare cock into her waiting hole.

Luke's eyes closed when he felt his mother's pussy envelop his cock and he let out a long moan. "Ohh myyy gooodd momm, I love being inside you."

Victoria kissed her son's cheek, "You have no idea how horny I get when I hear you talk like that." She slowly moved up and down her son's body dragging her breasts over his chest while his hands played with her butt. In a few minutes she felt her son begin thrusting into her.

"What are you going to do baby," she urged him on.

"I'm cumming mom, ohh I'm cumming inside you," Luke grunted between strong breaths. He held his mother close to him with his arms, pushed his hips in the air and emptied himself inside her. With his naked mother sprawled over his naked body, he quickly drifted off to sleep, his penis slowly softening inside his mother's cum filled pussy.

When Victoria awoke she was snuggled to the side of her son, who she realized was awake and looking at her. "What time is it?"

"Not late," Luke replied making an innocent face.

"Do we have to hurry getting ready for work?"

"Maybe in five minutes," he turned and pulled his mom closer.

Victoria looked at her son suspiciously but relented, "Alright five more minutes."

The incestuous couple snuggled together enjoying each other's touches occasionally kissing and laughing at the other's silly jokes. But reality always calls and Victoria finally pulled her son off her bed who continued complaining until they were in the shower.

"We are saving at least 10 more minutes showering together," he mentioned soaping his mother's breasts.

"Don't you think you spend a bit too much time on my breasts in the shower."

"Well I can't help it. They are really big so they take a little longer to clean. I don't make the rules mom."

"Does that mean I should be spending more time on your dick too. Considering its soooo big." They both laughed and Victoria began soaping up his cock with both hands moving up and down.

"There is no way I can win at this with you," he laughed, kissed her, but without much more hot water they had to get out of the shower.

They shared a long kiss before they exited the door and were off to work. When Victoria pulled into the driveway in the evening, she was delighted to find that her son was already home. She saw him in the living room, rushed towards him and literally jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. She felt his hands on her ass supporting her and she pulled him in into a long sensual kiss. Her tongue reached for her son's, craving his taste. She kissed him as long as her lungs allowed enjoying being pressed onto her son's body.

"I missed you," Luke spoke what was obvious, falling into the couch.

"Sore legs from yesterday's workout?" she asked climbing off her son.

Luke didn't let her get away. He pushed her on the sofa and continued kissing her and her arms and legs were again wrapped around her son's body.

"You really know how to kiss mom," Luke spoke when he came up to breathe. "It's almost as good as sex with you."

Victoria smiled and pulled him in again. When they broke after a few seconds she continued, "too bad we have to stop to breathe. At least you can fuck me without taking any breaks." They continued to kiss a few more times when Luke suddenly pulled away and rushed to the kitchen.

"I have a gift for you," he said with his hands behind his back and stood in front of his mom who was sitting on the couch. When Luke brought his hands forward, Victoria saw a crown of flowers tightly knit together.

"This is so beautiful honey," she said taking it in her hands. She gently placed it on her head and asked, "How do I look?"

"Like a goddess." Victoria's heart filled with joy at the compliment. "Not sure it matches the office clothes but still, like a goddess. Can I take a picture?"

Luke pulled out his phone and snapped a couple pics. He then sat beside her, planted a kiss on his mother's cheek and snapped a selfie. Checking the pics, "this one is a lock screen worthy photo," Luke commented looking at their selfie.

"No. You shouldn't be using such photos on your phone where everyone can see it."

"You are one to talk. Your lock screen pic is literally you kissing me on the cheek."

"Well I can use it because it just shows that I love my son." She picked up her phone and looked at her lock screen but her phone immediately unlocked. She opened her gallery and at the top she was greeted by the photo of her son she had taken on Halloween, completely naked sprawled on the bed just after they have had sex.

"Woah when did you take this?" Luke asked.

"I'm sorry. It was at Megan's Halloween party. I should have deleted it but I just couldn't."

"You don't have to delete it. I kind of like it that you have a picture of me."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I just wish I had one of you too," he tilted his head, "please?"

Victoria laughed and got up. "Nice try. Get changed, its yoga time."

"You mean yoga pants time." Luke caught up to his mother at the top of the stairs and gave her butt a squeeze. "Do we have to do yoga now?" he pleaded with his hands still on her ass.

"If you want to keep this sexy body of yours. And if you want to be able to fuck me in unbelievable positions." She then pushed her son into his room. Victoria changed into her black yoga pants and matched it with a light pink sports bra. When she exited her room, she saw her son emerge wearing his grey sweatpants and a form fitting t-shirt.

While her son was the expert when they worked out in the gym, Victoria was the teacher at yoga and her son the student. That day, however, Victoria was a bit distracted as she could clearly see the outline of the semi-hard cock of her son poking through his pants.

"Someone forgot to wear underwear," she finally said when they took their twenty minute break.

"Yeah I thought I should let my body breathe you know," Luke swayed his hips side to side noticing that mom's eyes were focused on his groin. "I read that its good for the body. Should we continue mom?"

Victoria was too focused on her son's now completely hard cock that she wasn't hearing a word that her son was saying. When she felt the room go silent, she looked up and saw him smiling. He came closer to her and said, "If you want something, you only have to ask." Victoria bit her lip and before she could say anything Luke continued, "You know what you don't even have to ask. You can just take it out and do whatever you want with it."

Victoria smiled and led her son to one of the chairs and pushed him into it. She kneeled in between his legs and removed his pants and was greeted by the thing that she craved, her son's magnificent cock. He pulled on her son's thighs and he moved his body so that his hips were at the edge of the chair and his cock inches away from his mom's mouth. Without any warning she devoured her son's cock and in an instant a bit more than half of his cock was inside her mouth with the head hitting the back of her throat. She pushed, gagged and a large amount of spit and drool trickled down along the length of her son's cock. She now began pumping her hands up and down the shaft to spread her saliva and was soon pushing more and more of her son into her mouth. When she gagged a third time, she felt Luke's hand in her hair pulling her away.

"You said I could do whatever I want with it remember," she tried to sound authoritative with watery eyes.

"Fine," Luke relented, "But can you do one thing for me." He got up, removed his tshirt and went into the kitchen. He reappeared with the crown of flowers and placed it on his mother's head. "Now you can do whatever you want with me."

Once her son was back in position, Victoria's mouth was on her son's cock, slowly easing more and more of his length into her mouth with each downward motion while her hands continued to slowly stroke the length she couldn't take inside her mouth.

While Luke allowed his mom to choke on his cock, his hands stayed in her hair as he moaned in ecstasy. "You are unbelievable mom," he moaned when his mother managed to push part of cock into her throat for a few seconds.

Victoria moaned and continued getting aroused from her son's talk. "You look so beautiful too with that crown on your head." Luke continued moaning barely able to make sentences. Victoria's head moved up and her son's cock popped out of her mouth. She looked at her son continuing to stroke his cock, "Really?"

"Of course mom, you look like a queen with those flowers on your head."

"And you are my perfect prince," Victoria said and kissed the head of her son's cock.

Victoria's pussy was practically dripping now as she became uncomfortably horny in her pants. She aggressively tried to rub herself over her pants which did next to nothing in terms of satisfying her desire. Finally she jerked up and in two swift motions removed both her top as well as her pants. She fell on her knees, her head and shoulders on the couch and began to aggressively finger herself.

His mom's sudden moves partly surprised Luke but seeing her on her knees fingering herself made him extremely horny. He moved behind her, his legs on either side of his mom's and placed his cock at the entrance of his mother's pussy.

Once her fingers felt the touch of her son's cock, Victoria removed her hand and in one swift motion her son bottomed himself into her pussy. She screamed into the couch and with just a few strokes, her muscles clenched and she was riding through her orgasm. Her son, however, mesmerized with how her ass jiggled with each thrust held on to her hips and continued thrusting into her through her orgasm. When she felt that her orgasm wouldn't end, she felt her son slow down and start cumming in her pussy.

Luke fell back on the floor while Victoria was pressed into the couch still twitching from her prolonged orgasm. After a few minutes he got up and saw that his mom hadn't moved an inch. He picked her up and cuddled with her on the couch, his arms wrapped around his mom just underneath her breasts. In a few minutes he was asleep.

Victoria stirred trying to figure out where she was. Unable to move she felt Luke's arms around her waist holding her tightly close to him in his sleep. She poked him up and he groggily asked for five more minutes. When he finally woke up, Victoria got up to her feet and looked around. She found their clothes scattered around the couch and she felt the dried cum on her leg when she moved.

"What time is it?" Luke asked.

Victoria looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost midnight. She let out a light laugh and spoke, "What happened here?"

Luke went to his mother and hugged her from behind. "Well for some reason you went super horny, and after barely a minute of fucking you were cumming like crazy."

Victoria laughed again. "I don't even remember you cumming," she said while her finger searched for the evidence of her son's orgasm inside her pussy. She turned and kissed her son. "You make me feel so good. What would I do without you?"

Luke only continued kissing his mother. When he finally broke the kiss, "You will never have to worry about that. We just need to worry about what we are going to do about dinner. I am very hungry."

"Lets go clean up first. We can whip up some sandwiches we can take to bed."

Full of energy after dinner and not needing any immediate sleep, the incestuous couple spent the next few hours doing what they loved, each other. Luke finally got the time to eat his mother out while Victoria suffered through one orgasm after the other. Luke was learning how to keep his mother on edge, so that he could take his time enjoying his mom's juices on his tongue while his mother also felt continuous pleasure having his mouth on her pussy. I didn't take long for the sheets to become messy as each time she orgasmed Victoria grabbed and pulled on the sheets.

When she couldn't take any more, Victoria pulled her son up, with both now facing each other lying on their sides. She aimed his cock at her entrance while he latched onto one of her nipples.

"Move slowly baby," she whispered. Luke moved his lips to hers and whispered back, "anything you want mom," and continued kissing making slow thrusts inside her.

The kiss they shared before leaving their home for work the next day always seemed to get longer with each day.

"I can't believe I get to kiss you mom," Luke spoke in a whisper with his lips almost touching his mother's lips while he held her delicately not to ruin her office clothes.

"You are doing a bit more than just kissing your mom honey."

"I know mom. Its sometimes hard for me to accept that this is all real and not a dream."

Victoria took her son's hands in hers and traced it along the sides of her body. "Feel me honey. This is all very real."

"I love you mom," and Luke pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you too honey," Victoria replied immediately and held on to her son. "You don't always have to be the grown-up honey. All these feelings are new to you and you should take time to process them. Remember that I'm still your mother and I'll always be there for you, no matter what."

Victoria let her son continue hugging her, not wanting to be the first to let go, one hand stroking his back and one hand playing with his hair. When he finally let go of her, she still held him close. "Don't forget what I just said. Just because we do things that other mothers and sons don't doesn't mean we don't have a mother and son relationship. I'll always be your mother, I'll always be there for you, no matter what. You understand that right?"