Halloween with Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mom."

"Can I get a smile?" This was a routine Victoria had used on Luke for years whenever he was in low spirits.

Luke gave his best smile to his mother, just like old times.

"Can I get a kiss?"

She had always received a peck on her cheek from Luke during this routine. This time Victoria got a tender peck on her lips and she melted into her son's arms.

"Thank you mom," Luke spoke and opened the door. With his hand draped around her waist, he led them both to their cars.

Victoria was in a good mood the entire morning at work remembering the exchange she had with her son. When she returned to her desk after lunch she noticed a missed call from Luke. The notification immediately made her pussy wet, hoping for a chance of spending another afternoon with her son. Her mind immediately began searching for an excuse to leave the office for an hour.

She called her son, her heartbeat racing in anticipation.

"Hey mom," he answered.

Victoria's excitement came down a little when she heard the tone of her son's voice.

"Hey honey," she answered hoping nothing is wrong.

"I have some good news and some bad news."

"Uh huh." Victoria knew her son well enough to understand how he always used a small good news to butter up the bad news.

"I get the rest of the day off," he waited for a few seconds, "but I need to fly out tomorrow instead of Friday."

"Okay," Victoria replied with a lump in her throat. "Are you going home now?"

"No I was actually heading out to the mall to buy a suit. I don't think I have a good one for the meeting."

"Is it ok if I come there?"

"Of course mom. No one from the office is with me."

Victoria went to the bathroom and splashed some water to clear her face. She called Claire and mentioned that she wasn't feeling good and left her office. When she found her son, she almost did not recognize him. Dressed in a formal suit, he looked so, dominant. She saw his face light up when he saw her reflection in the mirror and he turned to face her.

"What do you think?"

She came closer to him and placed her hand on the lapel of the suit. "It fits you nicely." She struggled forming words in her mouth. 'What is the matter with you?' she scolded herself. 'He's only going away for a few days.' "And you look really confident in this," she added.

"What are you doing after this?" she asked him.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you."

Victoria smiled. "Let me pick up some stuff for tonight's dinner and I'll meet you at home?"

When she returned home she found Luke in his room, packing his stuff for the trip. "What do you think you are doing?" she asked her son.

Luke looked down at his bag confused. "Is this another one of your trick questions?"

"You are leaving tomorrow. Let me do the work, you go and relax."

Luke eyed his mom suspiciously and went downstairs to pass the time waiting for further instructions from his mom. When she finally appeared, she was wearing only a bathrobe. She took his hand and without a word led him upstairs to her bedroom. There she undressed him slowly and once he was completely naked, she took off her own robe. Completely naked herself, she led him to the bathroom where she had drawn a bath. The dark bathroom was illuminated by a few candles which threw shadows over their naked bodies.

Victoria too her son's hand and led him into the warm embrace of the hot water. "It's a little small for the both of us," she whispered. She sat down in the tub and pulled her son into her, with his back pressed against her breasts. "I thought it would be good for you to relax before your stressful meeting tomorrow."

Luke just closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his mother's roaming fingers on his body. She lifted her legs and placed them over his legs to make more room for them in the tub. By the time her hands reached his cock after surveying every inch of his upper body, he was already rock hard. He placed his hands on her thighs while she began slowly stroking his cock inside the water. He felt her lips on the back of his neck and when her trail of kisses reached the side of his face, he leaned back and turned his face.

Victoria's lips found her son's and she began kissing him with delicate passion. This was not a goodbye kiss, she'll have to do that later. There was no time limit now. She didn't have to rush anything now. She realized that a handjob in the bath where you don't have any lubrication because of the water is not the ideal way to pleasure her son.

"What do you want to do baby?" she moaned in her son's ear.

"I want you to make me cum mom."

"Here?"

Luke shook his head.

"Then where?"

"Inside," Luke breathed roughly, "Inside you."

"Well then we better get out of here."

Before his mom could get the towels to dry them off, Luke pulled her towards him and began kissing her. He moved his hand between her legs and he could feel the water clinging to her skin. He pushed a finger inside and in a few seconds he could feel the wetness coating his finger.

Not to be outdone, Victoria spit in her hands and began lubricating her son's cock for her pussy. With her hands still stroking her son's cock, she nudged him towards the bed. When her son was almost at the edge of the bed, she felt his finger withdraw from her now dripping pussy. He put his hands on her hips and lifted her off her feet. With her hands still on her son's cock, Victoria pointed it towards her entrance and let her son drop her weight onto his cock. Victoria hissed as she got fully impaled on her son's cock. She threw her head back and her son began thrusting.

Luke held his mom in his hands standing at the edge of her bed and began moving his hips, thrusting into her. Pretty soon he felt the growing fatigue in his legs and eased back onto the bed behind him.

"Why don't you lie down. I'll take care of you." Victoria guided her son to the center of the bed. She then easily slipped her son's hard cock inside her pussy and began rocking back and forth with her breasts swaying over her son's face.

"My son's cock makes me feel so good," Victoria moaned and felt her son's cock pulse inside her. "My nipples are begging to feel your tongue baby."

Luke didn't have to be told twice and in a moment he was latched onto his mom's left nipple.

Victoria rode her son at a steady pace, trying to pleasure her son as long as she possibly could. He continued playing with her nipples while she slowly increased her pace noticing the onset of her own orgasm hoping to make her son cum at the same time as her. In a few seconds she was moving at a frantic pace along the length of her son's long hard cock and was actively asking him to cum.

"I want you to cum baby. I want you to cum inside me nowwwwww," she screamed and fell on her son when her orgasm and her son's cum hit her simultaneously. With her head on her son's chest she could feel her son's heartbeat slowing after he came inside her and drifted off to sleep. 'Hmm not so complicated to make him go to sleep. Just a bath and good sex.' Victoria thought and smiled to herself.

When Luke stumbled downstairs in his shorts after a few hours of good sleep, he saw his mom setting up he dinner table. She was wearing her apron with nothing underneath it. He went to her and hugged her from behind and began kissing her neck. His mom slapped his arm and pushed him into a chair.

"I didn't roast this chicken for it to get cold. We'll eat and then we can do whatever you want."

'Whatever you want' turned out to be Luke sitting on the couch while Victoria alternated between a slow and sloppy blowjob and an equally sloppy titjob. For what felt like hours Luke moaned in pleasure letting his mom know how much he loved what she was doing to him. Pretty soon when his cock was buried between his mom's breasts he let her know that he was going to cum and she immediately took his head into her moth and began stroking his entire length with her hands. He held her face in his hands and emptied his cum inside his mother's mouth and when she finally removed her mouth from his cock when she was done, she smiled at him and there was no trace of his cum in her mouth.

"You really should be going to bed now. You should be well rested for your meeting tomorrow." While she coaxed her son to sleep, Victoria was up most of the night trying not to think of the one thought she dreaded the most. 'One day he'll have to move on to a life of his own. What will you do then?'

When Luke finally stood at the front door ready to leave, Victoria summoned all her strength to stop herself from tearing up. "Are you sure you don't want me driving you to the airport?" she asked again when she stood in front of her son. Without her heels she was a few inches shorter to his six foot frame.

"No. The guys are sharing a cab anyway, I don't want you driving all the way back alone." He pulled her in closer. "I'll miss you," he spoke slowly now.

Victoria pushed herself on her toes to bring her lips closer to her son's. Her hands moved into his hair and she pulled him towards her. His lips touched hers and she felt her racing heart calm down. She had only a few seconds before the cab arrived and she didn't want to waste those with words. Words can be said on the phone. But she had to make up for the next few days without her son with this one kiss. She felt her son's passion on her tongue as his arms wrapped around her back. He pulled her into his body and leaned back lifting her into the air. She heard the cab honking but continued kissing her son. Only when she heard the honk for a third time, she let her son go. She opened her eyes and saw the blurry face of her son through her teary eyes.

"I love you honey."

"I love you too mom."

*

If you have enjoyed the story do leave a like or a comment.