Halloween with Mom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, helping you with the charity concert," Victoria replied slowly.

"No, I meant, aren't you supposed to be dropping Luke back to the airport?" Victoria tried to makes sense of what Rachel was saying. "Luke called me yesterday night and told me that you can't make it because he was flying in to pickup some work documents and then fly out today. He said that you were dropping him off."

"What's taking so long mom. You said you just needed to apologize for bailing on the last minute. I'll miss the flight." Victoria heard her son's voice behind her and was running towards him before he even finished his sentence, not caring what others would think. Thankfully Luke held out his arms and stopped her at arm's distance with a big smile on his face.

"I'm really sorry Rachel. But we have to leave." Luke said leading his mom out of the door.

The second Luke closed the front door, Victoria's lips were on her son's, sucking the life out of him, with her body clinging to him. Luke let his mom have her way him but finally broke the kiss realizing that she was not going to stop. "Woah mom, anyone could have seen us here."

"That's what you get for surprising me like that in public." She could still see his smug smile, feeling too happy that he had managed to surprise her.

"You like..."

Victoria interrupted her son, "Less talking more walking. I want you home in one minute."

The incestuous couple didn't make it far into the house. Luke was still in the process of removing his pants when Victoria having removed just her jeans pushed him against the door. She bit into his neck and inhaled her son's scent, making herself even more wet. Her hands alternated between her wet pussy and her son's rock hard cock, lubricating it. She pushed him down and Luke sat on the floor with his pants around his ankles. Victoria squatted, aimed her son's cock which was coated with her own pussy juices towards her entrance and slowly sank down.

Victoria's eyes rolled back as she felt her son's thick cock pushing against her pussy walls. "Feeling you cock stuffing my pussy is the greatest sensation I've ever felt in my life," she breathed coarsely. "Just give me a minute baby. I feel so complete with you buried inside me."

Victoria looked at the strained look on her son's face. It looked like he was trying to hold off his orgasm. 'He came back for me,' she thought. 'He came back because he knew his mom missed him.' She felt her son's cock throb inside her, her pussy responded with a clench and before she knew it, Victoria's was shaking as her orgasm coursed through her body. 'So this is what constantly edging to the thoughts of my son for two days does to me. An orgasm the minute my son enters me.' She lightly laughed at her thoughts.

"Vicky, are you in there. You left your phone at my house." Rachel said knocking on the very door the mother and son were leaning on with Luke still completely inside his mom.

"Fuck!" Victoria whispered. "Pull your pants up and make her go away." Victoria got up, slowly withdrawing her pussy from her son's long cock.

Luke opened the door, doing his best to hide his excruciating erection in his pants.

"Hey, Vicky left the phone at my home."

"Thanks Rachel." Luke took the phone. "I'm sorry I have to go, Just need to pack some stuff and leave."

"Sure, no issues. Tell Vicky she's got a nice lock-screen." Rachel winked and turned away.

Luke rushed upstairs to his mother's bedroom and threw the phone on the bed. He saw his mother unhooking her bra, the only piece of clothing on her body. In the next few seconds he had removed his pants while his mom unbuttoned his shirt and pulled him into her bed. She was on her back holding his cock firmly in her hand pointing it to the entrance of her vagina.

"Go slow baby," Victoria whispered and removed her hand from her son's cock. She felt her son push into her completely sinking his cock deep inside her pussy and then fall on top of her. She wrapped her hands around his back and pulled him towards her lips. She kissed him slowly and passionately.

She heard him moan into her mouth as she increased the intensity of her kiss. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him even deeper inside her. Her son had barely moved since entering her while she continued to kiss him when she felt his cock expand and begin shooting burst after burst of cum inside her. Victoria had gotten used to the large amount of cum her son generally deposited inside her. But this time her son kept filling her up for what felt like a full minute to Victoria all while continuing to kiss her.

She let her son lay on top of her with his head buried in her neck. She felt him move in a minute and then he rolled to the side, pulling her on top of him with his hard cock still firmly lodged inside her pussy. Victoria sat up, straddling her son.

"That was quite some cum that you deposited inside me," Victoria finally asked.

Luke smiled with his eyes closed. "I hadn't cum in two days mom. What else would you expect?"

"Two days? You didn't masturbate with my panties."

"Well, I did. But they just reminded me of you, and" Luke hesitated looking away from his mom's eyes.

Victoria thought it was cute that her son would still be embarrassed to tell her about his fantasies. "I need to confess too. I hadn't cum in these two days either."

Luke looked back into his mother's eyes. "Really?"

Victoria gave out a little laugh. "Why did you think I came the minute he entered my pussy." Victoria felt her son's cock throb inside her at the comment. "You're good, but you're not that good at making me cum," she teased.

"Wow, mom. I don't know about you but it was hard for me.."

"What you think it was easy for me. Everything in this house reminded me of you. Sleeping in this bed, where you fuck your mom every night now, makes me so horny. Seeing your face and hearing you talk, even on my phone gets my pussy dripping. The day you left, all I could think about was the cum that you've left inside me and I couldn't wait for you to pump my pussy full of your cum again." Victoria could now feel that her son was fully erect inside her and was impulsively making small thrusts with his hips.

"Do you like it when I tell you how you drive me crazy?" she asked.

"Yes, mom," Luke moaned in his mom's ear.

"Then you would make me the happiest mom in the world if you told me how much you missed me these past two days."

"I can't think clearly when I'm this horny and inside you mom."

"Tell me whatever that comes to your mind baby."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time mom." Luke thrust into his mother. "I missed the taste of your lips when you kiss me." He was now slowly moving in and out of his mom. "I wanted to feel you nipples in my mouth. I wanted your pussy to milk me just like you are doing now." His thrusts became more urgent. "And more than everything, I wanted to cum inside you."

"Why baby?" Victoria breathed heavily meeting her son's thrusts.

"I just want to cum in you mom." Luke held his mom down with both hands on her lower back pulling her down and began cumming with his cock lodged fully inside his mom. He could also feel his mom 's legs begin trembling the moment he started exploding inside her.

"See that wasn't so bad, was it? Why were you embarrassed about admitting that?"

"I just don't want you to feel that I only think about having sex with you."

"I know that baby." Victoria stroked her son's cheek. "Because I feel that way about you too. And you shouldn't be embarrassed about wanting to fuck me. I always want you to want to fuck me. I want you to make me your slut. Do you think you can do that to me?"

"You are teasing me again mom. But I wasn't lying to Rachel earlier. I do have to go to the airport and want you to drop me there."

"Oh. I thought you were just lying to get me out of there." Victoria replied a little hurt.

"Come on mom. I'm already getting late."

They drove mostly in silence. It was a long ride with the airport nearly ninety minutes from their home. Her son gave short answers whenever Victoria asked him anything about the trip. By the time they were almost at the airport Victoria went from feeling sad to suspicious. Her son had never been a good liar. Especially when he was trying to lie to her. An unfortunate effect was that he was always very bad at surprising her with anything. Before she could decide on a way to confront her son, she realized that he took the exit which didn't lead to the airport. She held on to her questions. Within a few minutes her concern turned to dreamy anticipation when she saw her son pulling into a hotel.

Luke quickly got out of the car and moved to the other side to open the door for his mom. Victoria took his hand gracefully and walked with her son's arm around her waist. He gave her a firm kiss on her lips right there at the entrance of the hotel. "You took me away last weekend. I thought I would return the favor."

Victoria's heart was jumping with joy as her mind replaced her weekend plans in a matter of minutes. Her son had definitely played her for a fool this time. The first surprise at Rachel house was great. But taking her on a roller-coaster of emotions by making him think that she was going to be alone for the weekend and then revealing that she would be spending it with her son can't go unanswered.

"You don't have to act so smug. I knew about this."

"No you didn't. I got you this time. I could see it on your face." They walked into the lobby and sat down in a corner.

"And you like making your mom sad? I was almost about to cry."

"But that was just to surprise you," Luke protested.

"Promise me you won't make me feel like this again."

Luke got up and pulled his mother to her feet. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her waist and felt her doing the same. He gave her a tender kiss, playing with her lips. He gave her a smile and whispered into her ear. "I promise I'll only make your pussy wet, not your eyes."

Victoria bit her lips. 'Why are we standing here when we could literally get a room.'

"But I still will keep on surprising you. I wonder if you have a fun surprise hidden somewhere." Luke turned and put his arm around her waist and led her to the reception.

'Give your dirty mind rest Vicky. He's not talking about you being pregnant. He just thought that you would have something planned for him when he was supposed to return on Monday.'

"Is the suite ready now?"

"Just a moment," the woman at the reception disappeared into the back.

"Suite? Are you sure we can afford this?" Victoria asked Luke a little embarrassed.

"We had rooms at this hotel chain until Monday. I just moved mine here and paid a little extra. I may have also said that its our one year anniversary to get the price down a little bit."

"You said we were married." Victoria's heart leapt with joy at the thought.

"The suite's ready sir. I hope you and your girlfriend have a great time. Let me know if I you need anything else."

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" Victoria was now walking towards the lifts with her son's arm around her waist. It was a simple gesture of intimacy, but being so close to her son in public sent waves of excitement through her body.

"If you want," Luke smiled devilishly at his mother. 'I can't believe I actually managed to pull this off.' "That's what I told the guys when I was leaving early. That I have to meet my girlfriend. I don't know what I will do when they ask me to bring her to a work party." Luke laughed.

Victoria snuggled closer to her son in the lift and asked, "You don't mind going through all this trouble just to be with me?" Her question showed her vulnerable side to her son, essentially asking him whether she was worth it.

"Are you kidding me mom. This is nothing. Sure we might have to hide a big part of our lives from the public. That's a very small price to pay if it means that I get to be with you." They were now at their room and both mother and son crashed on the bed, facing each other.

Victoria noticed that calculating look on her son's face, when he's weighing his chances before asking her for something. "If you want to ask me something, you don't have to think so much."

Luke sat on the bed with a straight face which made his mom do the same thing. "Mom, you want to be with me right. You're not having second thoughts about this."

"Of course I want to be with you. What kind of silly question is that?"

"I don't know, you seemed a little disappointed when the receptionist said you were my girlfriend, asking whether what we are doing is worth the trouble. I was just worried that the best thing that happened to me could go away."

Victoria climbed into her son's lap and kissed him. "I'm so sorry honey. I was just worried that you might not want to be with me for a long time. I'm your mother and I should not be getting in the way of your happiness but I want to be with you and I want you to be with me. I know that sounds selfish but that's how I feel."

Luke hugged his mom. "You don't have to worry about getting in the way of my happiness mom. You are my happiness."

Victoria laughed at that. "You and your corny jokes. How did you even expect to get girls with that sense of humor."

"That's why I locked the one I want pretty early. Good thing she can't escape now."

"She doesn't want to escape. She only wants to get more involved." Victoria looked away from her son. "She only wants to be with you and really hope that he feels the same about her."

"I do. And you just became my girlfriend today, so I think we should wait some time before we get married. We would have to move in first."

"Well about that," Victoria slowly teased. "I actually moved your stuff into my bedroom as a little surprise for you. So I guess technically its our bedroom now. You came in me twice in our bedroom."

"Wow, really?"

"Yup. I thought it would be a great surprise for you but it pales in comparison to what you did for me."

"Well good thing we have a lot of time for you to make it up to me. But not now. I have plans for us this weekend."

"Ooo what has my darling son planned for his mother this weekend."

"I was thinking we could stay in bed all weekend and see how many times I can make you cum and you can try to outdo me."

"Ha nice try, just because you fooled me twice today doesn't mean you can do it anytime you want. Don't get too cocky with me."

"Fine, you caught me. I do have some things planned for us. I just hope my blood stays in my brain so that my cock doesn't ruin any plans."

Victoria kissed her son deeply. "I really really love it when you say how hard you get when you think of me."

"Mom, please stop. If you continue this we'll have to skip my plans and just go back to staying in bed all day."

"Maybe I want that. It doesn't sound so bad. One full weekend of my son giving me orgasm after orgasm, what mother would say no to that."

Luke got out of bed and pulled his mother with him. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Maybe you need to discipline your mom a little." Victoria bit her lip.

"Maybe I do." Luke held his mom firmly at her waist. "Put your hands straight up in the air."

Victoria didn't know what her son had planned for her but obeyed his orders. She felt her son's hands slide down her sides and pull her top over her hands. She knew the purpose of having her arms above her head was over. But she stared into her son's eyes and made sure that her arms stayed in the air.

"You can put your arms down now." Luke asked calmly studying her eyes.

Victoria silently complied with a hint of a smile in her eyes. Next she saw her son move towards unbuttoning her jeans and bent down to remove the pants, one leg at at time. Each time she waited until her son asked her to lift her leg and put it down before moving a muscle on her body. She was standing in the middle of the room, in only her black underwear in front of her son who had now taken a seat on the couch a couple feet from her.

Victoria could easily recognize the lust in her son's eyes as his eyes roamed her body. Not knowing what her son was going to do with her made her pussy wet with anticipation. She knew that her son liked her body. She worked hard to maintain a healthy body which also meant that she was in great share. She was gifted with an amazing set of firm large breasts and she worked hard to maintain her equally firm ass. She knew she had a great body and felt proud at that moment that her son lusted for her.

Victoria stood still while her son continued to enjoy looking at her body. While she intended to stand still until her son told her what to do, she underestimated her patience. "Come on baby, don't make me wait any longer."

Luke smiled at his mother and moved into the next room and emerged carrying a massage table. "Sorry about that mom. You were following my orders to a t and I just wanted to see whether you would break." He laid out the table and moved towards his mother to remove her bra and panties. He felt something wet in her panties and noticed that his mom's panties were drenched with his cum.

Victoria smiled when her son looked at her after seeing her panties. "Well its not my fault my son cums so much inside me. Good thing I can't get pregnant today because I don't know which birth control would stop me from getting pregnant with that much cum. So is it just me or will you be naked while giving me the massage."

"Anything you like."

"Oh I would really like to see you naked too." Victoria clapped with excitement.

Luke had massaged his mother several times earlier. She was either wearing her underwear or her bikini before. This was the first time she was completely naked. He began like he always did. He started with her legs, moved to her back and then focused on her shoulders and neck. When he felt that she was sufficiently relaxed, he teased her pussy a little bit while also playing with her butthole. Then turned her over and spent the next few minutes focusing on her breasts. When his hands had their fill of his mom's breasts he moved one hand to her pussy while his mouth worked on her nipples. He played with her slowly and carefully while his mom's gentle moans filled his ears like music.

Victoria enjoyed the gentle caress of her son's hands and lips on her body. She had forgotten how big of a stress reliever her son's massages were. Now that her son had full access to her body she was ready to ascend to a new level of bliss. Her son maintained his slow pace making sure that she remained on edge, a sweet torture that she was growing to enjoy. Maybe her son denying her an orgasm might be something she should try. But when she was finally ready, she only had to tell her son to make her cum. Within the next minute, as the movements of her son's fingers on her pussy increased, Victoria was coursing though an extended orgasm, her relaxed muscles suddenly tensing through her orgasm and relaxing once again.

When Victoria woke up on Monday, she stayed in bed hoping she could stay with her son in the hotel for another day, away from their home where everyone knew them, a place where they can be a couple in the open. She was cuddling with her son, her back to him, with his right arm over her waist holding her close to him. She could feel his morning wood poking her ass and she instinctively pushed back. She smiled at herself when she realized what she had done, 'so my instinct when I see or feel my son's cock is to have it inside me.'

She felt Luke's arm move as he mumbled something in his sleep. Her son's hand was now on her left breast lightly kneading the soft flesh in his sleep. She turned on the bed so that she was now facing her son who was now sleeping on his back. She craned her neck and gave a soft kiss on her son's cheek. She continued with little pecks on her son's face and the occasional bite on his neck until he was awake.