Halloween with Mom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi" Victoria kissed her son on his face for the hundredth time. "This is not annoying you right?" She kissed again.

Luke just smiled at his mom showering him with more kisses.

"Thank you," Victoria finally said after a few minutes. "For this weekend. This was was such a lovely experience."

"Yeah this weekend is definitely the best weekend of my life." Luke smiled. "Last weekend is a very close second."

"Yes the lake-house was very beautiful too. I don't know what I can do to make the next weekend more interesting."

"Any weekend I get to spend with you is good enough for me. Just laying with you reminds me that I am the luckiest person in the world. I won't ever forget that. And these weekend memories will keep reminding me."

"Really, and what were my son's favorite memories?"

"You want specifics. What am I, your erotic Alexa?"

"Yes, you are. Hey Alexa tell me what my son liked doing to his mother this weekend. Give at least three examples."

"Alright fine. My three most favorite moments, hmmm, let me think. Ok, I think I got it. I see that look on your face mom, but that is not my most favorite. My first is when we went to the club to dance on Saturday evening. You had gone to the ladies room and when you came back to the dance floor, there was this girl who was talking to me. And without missing a beat, you just came up to me and kissed me right in front of her."

"You really liked when I did that. I felt so stupid afterwards."

"It was so hot mom. It wasn't just the kiss. It feels great knowing that you would get jealous for me. And the dress helped a lot too. It was so tight, clinging to you and knowing that you weren't wearing underwear. Its a miracle I lasted an hour inside the club without making a move on you."

"You don't think its selfish when I pushed the girl away and began kissing you."

"You have to be selfish in some cases mom. I wouldn't let anyone come near you like that. You are only mine to pleasure."

Victoria bit her lip as she stared at her son with lust and love in her eyes.

"I know," Luke continued. "That is how I felt when you kissed me in front of the girl. And it was an amazing kiss."

"Well I needed to show her that you were mine."

"I don't think there was any doubt after the kiss. Ok. I think you can now guess what my second favorite was. We went to the buffet dinner on Saturday. When we returned, you gave me an invite for another 'ALL YOU CAN EAT" buffet ticket. When I looked at you, you were on the bed and just spread your legs and gestured me towards your pussy. And you let me go down on you as long as I wanted."

"I knew I was taking a risk with that," Victoria smiled. "I knew you like eating my pussy, and I loved every second of it, but I don't think I can give you an 'ALL YOU CAN EAT' anymore. Maybe I'll give you ones with an orgasm limit."

Luke smiled mischievously at his mom. Victoria laughed, "Yeah that won't work. Maybe a time limit. You really like going down on your mom, huh?"

"It was the best mom. You taste so good to me. Hopefully it wasn't too much for you."

"Well five orgasms are a lot to go through in one night. But you took your time teasing me between orgasms and also let me take a few breaks, which I appreciated a lot."

"I just like hearing your moans when you are on the edge. Every time you said, 'Can mommy cum?' or 'Please baby, let mommy cum!' made me want to hear you one more time. It was so hot."

Victoria blushed when Luke's words reminded her of what she was moaning that night. "Me begging you to make me cum was hot?"

"Yes! Sorry if I teased you so much by keeping you on the edge."

"Well you did make up to me by filling me up with your amazing cum after you were done with me. I love it that going down on me makes you so horny that you are nearly ready to cum. I don't think I can have a good nights sleep without your cum inside me anymore."

"Well then its my duty to make sure that you get a good night's sleep from now on. Ok, Third one. Third would be after our date on Sunday night. You said you would be back in a few minutes after we came back from dinner. The way you walked up to me in the black lingerie, I could see the desire in your eyes and then without any foreplay you literally pounced on me. My cock was inside your mouth in less than a minute. Foreplay is good but sometimes knowing that you want me so much that you can't wait drives me crazy."

"Yes last night was amazing. And I should also thank you for the lingerie. It's good to have one that lets me fuck me without removing my panties."

"That's what I had asked the sales lady. A lingerie that provides me access to your boobs and pussy. And you don't have to thank me. It was a gift for me too. Ok I'm done, what were your three favorite activities during the weekend?"

"Hmmm let me think." Victoria took a moment to make up her mind. "Alright, let's see. First is probably our date on Sunday night. Not just what we did afterwards but also the date part. It felt amazing going out with you. Just holding your hand in public. You calling me your girlfriend. Sitting close to you, laughing with you, sharing small kisses at the table. I will never forget our first dinner date. And based on how I behaved last night after the date, I don't think I need to tell you how much that got me going."

"Noted. If I need a night of mind-blowing sex with mom take her on a good date." Luke laughed.

"A date is a good start. But if you like mind-blowing sex with your mom anytime you want, all you need to do tell your mom. Second is going to be related to your first moment. I don't know what happened to me when I saw you talking to that girl on the dance floor. Poor girl was just flirting with you, but I wanted to show her that you are mine and I came up to you and kissed you right in front of her. I got so wet at the moment that I had to take you to the roof." Victoria blushed at the thought. "What we did at the roof was my second most favorite moment of the weekend."

"You really liked having sex on the roof that much?"

"It wasn't just the sex. You buying me that skin-tight dress. I can't even remember when someone bought a dress for me. Dancing in the club was such an adrenaline rush for me. Grinding on your crotch, pressing my body on you, you were so amazing on the dance floor. I could feel so many eyes on us, I couldn't help but think how these people would react if they knew I was your mom. Then as the room darkened, you had slowly hiked up my dress inch by inch until you had access to my bare pussy and by the time your fingers were inside me I was pretty sure you could see my pussy juices on the floor. Then I practically dragged you to the roof after kissing you in front of that poor girl begging you to fuck me, not caring that we were outside and could get caught. And I still screamed begging you to fuck me hard."

"I've got to say, I don't think I've fucked you harder than when I did on the roof."

"You may not know this but that was my first time having sex in public. I was so scared that we might get caught but I still wanted you inside me. And you really know how to make me cum in every position. Unfortunately we had to leave before you could cum because of that stupid guard."

"Well at least we didn't get caught fucking. Good thing you had just cum and we were taking a break for you to regain your senses or we wouldn't have heard him."

"Ok. My third pick would be the massage. It reminded me of the past one year. How you stayed back from college."

"Despite your constant effort of pushing me to go to college." Luke poked his mom in her butt.

Victoria smiled. "Despite my constant efforts. You slowly became my partner in the house. You took care of food, took care of the house and in many many ways you took care of me. Your massages made sure that I wasn't frustrated. I loved feeling your hands on me. Now I have realized that all that stress was mainly because I was denying myself what I needed the most."

Victoria cupped her son's cheek with her hand. "You. Once I accepted that I was in love with you and found out that you felt the same about me, I was the happiest and the luckiest mother in the whole world."

"Thanks for taking the leap and making the first step mom. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been."

Victoria decided this was the perfect time to tell her son about Linda. "It was difficult. But I had help from a third person, sort of."

"What do you mean."

"Well there is this incest forum that I had joined a few months back to vent. I found a person called Linda who encouraged me to pursue you rather than burying my feelings. She helped me realize what I truly wanted. You. I just wanted you to know."

"You are part of an incest forum? There are other people who do this?"

Victoria smiled at her son. "Did you think you are the only person who had feelings for his mom?"

"Well no, but I didn't think there would be such a place on the internet. So this person, Linda, is she a mom too?"

"No, well technically not yet." Victoria smiled mischievously. When Luke gave her a confused look, she continued. "Ok, this Linda, whatever her real name is, is in a relationship with her younger brother. I think she's probably my age, maybe a few years younger, but I am not sure. She did say they have been together for many years now. And its not just Linda and her brother, the brother is also involved with his twin sister, so I should say they are a throuple not a couple."

Luke took all that in for a few moments. "Wow! I don't know how the dude manages both his sisters. But if they have been together for so many years, I guess they somehow make it work."

"You don't think you can handle two women?" Victoria asked carefully.

"I don't even want you to tease me about that. You are more than enough for me. I don't need anyone else." Luke rolled on top of his mom kissing her. "I can never get enough of you." Luke realized something and pushed himself on his hands, lifting his weight off his mom. "What did you mean when you said she isn't a mom yet?"

Victoria realized the conversation had finally reached where she wanted it go. "Why don't you sit for this. What I meant by that was that Linda is expecting to be a mom in a few months. She's pregnant." Victoria studied her son's face as he digested the information.

"By her brother?" Victoria nodded to answer her son's question. "I hope it wasn't an accident."

"Why do you say that?"

"I know they have been together for a long time, but I really think both should decide beforehand if they want to have a baby." He looked at his mom after his comment. "And I'm not saying that you have to be in a relationship for years to know that you want to have a baby with the other person."

"That's really mature of you."

"So did they plan on getting her pregnant?"

"I don't actually know. I can ask her that." Victoria opened her Laptop hoping Linda would be online.

"Hey don't you have to go to work today?" Luke asked looking at the time.

"I can be a little today because I have to go to the airport to pickup my son," Victoria winked at her son and patted the bed next to her.

Luke joined her and put his arm around his mom. When she opened the forum, Victoria was surprised to see a message from Linda already in her inbox.

'So what have you got planned when your son finally gets back from his business trip?' - Linda

'He actually came back Saturday and surprised me.' - Leia

'OMG. That's so sweet of him. You probably never left your home the whole weekend.' - Linda

'He actually came back a little early and took me out to a resort as a getaway. We have had an amazing weekend. Going out, shopping, dancing, dating and lots of time by the pool and in the hot-tub.' - Leia

'And lots of sex, haha.' - Linda

'That goes without saying. How was your weekend? Did you tell your brother and sister about the pregnancy.' - Leia

'Yes. I did, the day after talking to you. I was so nervous but they were so understanding. I'm really lucky having them in my life. It puts some of our plans upside down though.' - Linda

'What do you mean?' - Leia

'Well as you know my sister was the one who wanted to get pregnant. But she has decided to wait until I'm done so that my brother doesn't have to take care of his two pregnant sisters at the same time.' - Linda

'Oh, that's understandable. I'm so happy for you. And I hope you are happy too.' - Leia

'I really am. I really love my baby brother and I cannot believe I am carrying his child inside me. And both of them now worship me. I thought I was getting extra horny thinking about my pregnancy, you should see how turned on my brother is for me now. He gets so hard and still makes sure he's gentle with me. And everytime he cums inside me now, it reminds me of the night he impregnated me.' - Linda

'Maybe you need to have another serving of your brother.' - Leia

'I wish I could, but I'm back to work. Maybe you could get another serving of your son.' - Linda

'I have the same problem as you. I need to get back to work. Talk to you later.' - Leia

Luke was hard as a rock reading the messages on his mom's laptop. "Wow mom!"

Victoria put her laptop away. "Honey I have to tell you something."

"Yes mom."

"I got my period today."

"Oh," Luke replied processing the information. "So that means.." he paused.

"That means I am not pregnant. I was a little worried because we hadn't been very careful. But from now on I will be on birth control so it should be fine. You can continue to cum inside me."

"Yeah that's nice. I really like cumming inside you."

"I know. I really like when you cum inside me too. Sadly we won't be having sex until I'm done with my period. So you would have to cum somewhere else until then."

"You don't have to worry about that mom. Let me take care of you while you are on your period. Anything you need."

"I love how thoughtful my son grew up to be, taking care of his mom like a queen. You don't have to worry too much. I'm one of those lucky ladies who don't experience a lot of discomfort during their periods."

"Still nothing wrong in pampering you for a few days. So what are we doing for you today?"

"Well we need to get going. I think I would have been home by now if I was picking you from the airport. I don't want Rachel on Megan bombarding me with questions now that I had disappeared for the weekend."

"Tell them you were out with your boyfriend." Luke gave his mother a kiss.

As if on cue, Victoria's phone buzzed with a notification. 'Hey Vicky I know you would be driving out to pick up Luke from the airport today. Why don't you take the day off.' Victoria tackled her son after reading the message from her boss, Claire. She jumped on her son, arms and legs wrapped around him, with his hands on her ass supporting her weight. "I don't have to go to work today," she screamed nuzzling her son's neck. "But what are we going to do?"

"Well instead of hurrying back home why don't we make a mini-roadtrip, we can get some lunch in a nice restaurant and see if we find anything interesting to do on the road?"

It was nearly 7pm when the mother and son arrived home. While they found a nice place for lunch they couldn't find anything interesting to do on the road. They finally settled for a movie and basically had the whole theater for themselves, considering it was a Monday afternoon. Neither Luke nor Victoria knew what the movie was about when they were done, spending most of the time making out with each other, Luke playing with his mom's breasts while Victoria gave her son a handjob. When they were in the final few minutes of the movie Victoria bent down, taking as much of her son's cock in her mouth as the position allowed and urged her son to cum inside her mouth, swallowing as much as could.

"Looks like I'll be practicing my blowjob skills until I'm done with my period, Victoria whispered into her son's ear when they were outside their front door and gave him a kiss. She opened the door and stepped in, feeling her son's hands on her ass but stopped after a few steps inside the hallway.

"Mom what are you doing here," Victoria asked, surprised to see her mom in the kitchen hoping she didn't see Luke's wandering hands on her ass.

"There you are. I've been here all day. I guess you guys left early for work."

"Uhh yeah, busy Mondays."

She saw Luke stepping ahead and gave her mom a hug while Victoria was still standing at the same spot. "Hey Nana, how are you?"

"I'm good sweetie. How's my favorite grandson doing?"

Luke smiled at the question his grandmother always asked considering he was the only grandkid she had. He turned to his mom and said, "Mom's taking good care of me, so I can't complain. So what brings you home."

"Oh nothing important. My friend was coming this way and I thought I would meet you guys and invite you for Thanksgiving. And I had some old stuff of your mom that I wanted to drop off." She pointed to a box beside the counter.

Luke picked the box and started looking inside. "What is it?"

"Ohh just some of her highschool stuff. Her cheerleader costume, a few photo albums. Anyway I should be going, my friend should be here any minute. Ohh look there she is."

"Are you alright mom?" Luke asked when his grandmother was out of the door.

"Yes," Victoria replied slowly taking a glass of water. "I was just surprised, that's all." She saw her son come behind her and wrap her in a hug.

"Its alright." He pulled the photo album in front of them. "You were smoking hot in high-school mom."

"And?"

Luke laughed. "And you are somehow even hotter now." He flipped through the pages, with one arm still around his mom, teasing her breast and kissing her neck slowly. He heard a faint moan coming from his mom. He came upon a page with his mom's pregnancy photos and paused.

Victoria could feel her son's cock getting hard as they both stared at the photos. She felt her son's hand move from her breast to her flat stomach. He was now pushing his hips into hers, almost dry humping her.

"You looked so pretty when you were pregnant mom." Luke spoke between heavy breaths.

Victoria turned the page and the next page was filled with images from her third trimester. They were mostly photos in her normal home clothes. Most of them even had her belly covered.

"That top is way too tight for your breasts mom." Luke pointed to a picture where her breasts were almost flowing up due to the tight top.

"My breasts grew to the size they are now when I got pregnant with you. No wonder you like them so much." She took her son's hand and turned the page. The next page had only one large image. It was an image she had taken in her room in her final weeks of her pregnancy. She was completely naked but her pussy was barely visible due to her enlarged baby bump. But the highlight of the picture were her breasts. They were full, her nipples pointing forward and resting on top of her full belly.

She could feel her son pushing his cock into her ass. "That is me," Luke asked moving their hands to her belly.

"mmhhmmm," Victoria replied and closed her eyes.

"Mom, why didn't you have any more kids?"

"One reason is that I had devoted my life to you. You were..... are my only priority and I didn't want to share my time with you with anyone."

"And the other reason?"

"I couldn't find anyone who met my very high standards for a dad."

"But you wanted more kids?"

"Yes."

"And have you found anyone who meets your high standards?"

"Yes."

"who loves you?"

"Yes."

"who you would want to impregnate you?"

"Yes."

***

Thank you for reading the story. If you liked it, leave a comment for the author.

***