Halloween with Mom Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe." He took a step closer to his mom, close enough to smell her perfume, his heart raced at the familiar scent. He wondered if he had the same effect on her. "Is it working?" Luke flexed his arms and felt his mom's posture change the slightest. Someone else in the room wouldn't notice it, but he did. It would have helped if he could look at her eyes behind the sunglasses she was wearing.

Luke didn't get a response to his question. Instead, he got the jacket pushed into his chest, and his mom's right eyebrow popped up from behind the glasses. He didn't take the jacket, but turned his back to his mom.

He felt his arms going into the sleeves and then his mom stepped closer to his as she put the jacket all the way in. "Is this my job now, dressing you up?" his mom asked angrily. He turned quickly and put his arms around his mom. His mom still held her stern face for some reason. "Its your job to undress me as well," he paused looking at her face, "mom," he added and noticed the slight twitch in her cheek.

"Take off the glasses, I want to look at your eyes."

"No," came the quick reply. But his mom's hand came up to remove the glasses nonetheless. His cock twitched when he saw the ring on her finger. "Happy?" his mom relented still maintaining her sharp tone.

"You know it's bad fortune for a married woman to be a bridesmaid," Luke said taking a step forward and moving his mom towards a wall.

"Lucky for Rachel, I'm not married."

"Is that what you are waiting for. Rachel to get married. Then you are free to marry whoever you want."

Victoria didn't know how to respond to that. She was being a little dominating just because she was in the mood that morning, but having her son so close to her was making it a little difficult, especially when he was toying with the ring on her finger. She moved her face forward to kiss her son and was surprised to see him move back. She looked at her son and saw him smirking and slapped his chest.

"Oww," he retorted, now laughing a little. "I'm sorry mom, you were doing so good, I like when you are a little bossy."

Victoria tried to leave from the side, but her son held her firm, with her back now against a wall. "I'm sorry," he apologized and moved his lips towards her. Her head moved back and hit the wall. "Maybe I don't want to now."

"You won't get a chance after we leave you know," Luke reminded his mom and as if on cue, he heard the horn of a cab. He barely moved his head sideways at the sound when his mom's lips latched onto his and pulled his face towards her. He felt her breath on his face and kissed her back with equal intensity. He winced in a little pain when his mom bit into his lips, no doubt punishing him for teasing her, but didn't let go of her lips. His mom's hands were in his hair adding in to the amazing sensation of having her lips on his own.

"Mom?" Luke moaned into his mom's mouth when he heard the third horn, trying to bring her back to reality.

"Unhh," Victoria complained. She put on her sunglasses and made sure that her outfit didn't have any signs of her recent rendezvous with her son. She picked up her bags, checked whether her son had the essentials and made her way to the front door. She opened it but closed it in a second. Turning back towards her son, she gave him a quick smooch and breathed. "I love you."

"You know that I am coming with you right?" Luke smiled. Victoria narrowed her eyes behind her glasses. "I love you too," Luke replied and they were off to Rachel's wedding.

***

"I know this is not the way you wanted to spend your holidays," Victoria spoke while they were waiting for their flight. "A lot of your friends are back in town."

"It's alright," Luke brought his attention to his mom. "All they want to talk about is how fun college is. The parties. They keep bragging about all the girls they fuck during parties."

"Aww," his mom teased, with her hand stroking his thigh. "Is my son sad that he's not in college."

Luke chortled. "Yeah. Sad that I can't brag that I am having sex with a hot babe every night. They would be so jealous if I told them half the stuff you do to me."

Victoria giggled. "Really. I am just glad that I can take care of my son's needs," she came closer to her son and whispered, "all of my son's needs."

"Mom," Luke spoke in a low but stern voice.

Victoria jerked back and realized where she was. Her arm was draped around her son, with her face close enough to kiss him. It would be difficult to explain her position if anyone recognized her. Victoria quickly moved back and straightened herself, a little flushed. She couldn't believe her behavior. She should be the careful one, not the one getting carried away and almost kissing her son in public. But she knew that she couldn't help herself when she was around him. Her son had a pull on her that somehow brought her closer to him.

"I'm sorry," Luke apologized when he noticed that his mom was silent for a minute.

Victoria turned towards her son and relaxed a bit on her seat. "You did the right thing. I was just getting carried away. I sometimes forget," Victoria paused not knowing how to put her thoughts into words. "One slip up could ruin your life honey."

"I know," Luke replied a bit dejected, "we need to be extra careful on the wedding cruise, with all your friends in earshot."

Victoria couldn't bear to look at the sadness on her son's face. She decided she could no longer keep her surprise a secret. "Then I have good news for you." A big smile formed on her face. "The wedding is not for the entire week. Its only for the next two days. After that we are going on our own vacation. Just you and me. No one else."

Luke almost jumped out of his seat. He turned to his mom, his eyes shining brightly. "Don't play with me mom. We are going to be alone from Christmas eve?"

"I'm serious honey." She pulled out the tickets to the holiday package and waved it as proof.

"You are spending some serious money on these mom," Luke thought out loudly, studying the tickets.

"We deserve a vacation honey, all this time, its torture for me to be so close to you and yet, I can't even hold your hands without looking over my shoulder. I know we discussed about saving some money for, you know, if we have a baby on the way, but you are my baby too and I wanted to take you someplace nice."

***

Victoria casually eyed the people on the dinner table. It was Rachel's wedding party, having what was supposed to be a simple dinner which eventually turned into a gossip fest once everyone started getting liquored up. Victoria thought that she was probably the only sober person at the party. She went cold turkey on alcohol the day her son decided that he was ready to impregnate her. Then her eyes fell on the actual pregnant lady at the table and she nodded to the only other sober person at the table, her boss, Claire. She saw Claire getting up and followed her.

"I want to say it looks beautiful and all, but I never liked being on boats," Claire said when Victoria came close looking at the calm sea in front of them.

Victoria wished for a little calm and coming closer to the sea somehow drowned the chatter at the dinner table that was a few feet away from them.

"And now I am pregnant and standing on a boat," Claire continued, her lips twisting into a smile when she said the word pregnant.

"It's good you bought your sister-in-law along to help you," Victoria replied.

"She wanted to, she too is thinking of getting pregnant. It's like a practice run for her."

Victoria wanted to console Claire but didn't know how. She empathized with her as a single mom, after all she had raised Luke all by herself most of his life.

Claire laughed. "Its alright. I understand." She finally turned to face Victoria, looking into her eyes intensely. "Luke is a lucky kid as well. He has the best mother a son could dream of. You raised him well. And I'm pretty sure that he's going to be a great father."

"I hope so," Victoria thought loudly. "What makes you say that."

"Ohh just the way he is. He has been so helpful to me. Not letting me carry stuff, getting me things. And don't get me started on the questions." Claire laughed. "How do I make sure that the mom is comfortable, how do I make sure that mom is sleeping enough, how do I take care of mom's cravings. Let me tell you, he's the first person I've met who cared about both the baby and the mom."

Victoria's face was so flushed she turned her face towards the sea. She felt Claire's hand on hers. "He'll make a fine dad. I hope he finds someone who loves him more than you."

"That's a high bar," Victoria replied trying to hide the tears in her eyes.

"Well," Claire turned to go back to the dinner table, "he should at least have someone who loves him as much as you do."

Victoria followed Claire back to their table, where it looked like the conversation had turned a little more interesting.

It was Rachel talking to Megan. "What do you mean I won't feel the same way. I love my fiance. He'll always be the most important person in my life from now on."

Megan laughed lightly, holding Rachel's hand. "I didn't say you don't love your husband-to-be. He's your entire world now, sure. But I just meant to say that, you'll have kids. Once you are a mother, there will be no one more important to you than your kids, in the entire world."

"Oh," Rachel said after a few seconds. "I guess I didn't think about that."

"You'll know once you have kids," Victoria chimed in. She looked at her son on the table. "There are no words that can describe how much I love my son. Its not all sunshine and rainbows, there will be a lot of struggles, you might feel that the entire world is against you, every other person will stop you and tell what you are doing is wrong. But all you do is love him." She paused, hoping she hadn't spoken in the first place. But she continued. "And when he loves you back, it's all worth it."

***

Victoria came inside her cabin to get ready for the wedding ceremony and heard the shower running. The sound of her son showering was like a siren's call to her ears. She instinctively undressed as quickly as possible and stood at the bathroom door, with her hand on the handle. She didn't know why she was nervous. She had showered together with her son almost every day since their first shower together in her boss's lakehouse. She gathered her courage and opened the door making her way inside the shower.

She saw her son, standing, leaning a little forward with his hands on the wall in front of him. Little droplets of water slowly trickled down his skin, the skin she ached to touch. Her eyes moved down to his firm ass. She has had her fair share of fun with that ass. She liked to grab it when her son least suspected it, playfully smack it on occasion and most of all she loved to dig her fingernails into her son's ass and pull him further in when he was cumming inside her.

She took a few steps forward until she was only inches away from her son and then slowly wrapped her hands across his chest.

By the time Luke turned to face her, she had pushed him against the wall and lodged her tongue inside his mouth. Her son's arms were pulling her naked body into him, with her breasts pressed against his chest. Her nipples poked into her son's hard muscular chest, sending sweet sensations to her pussy. Her son was doing his own poking in the shower. His hard cock was pressed between their abdomen, making her realize how far her son reached inside her pussy.

"Looks likes my baby is excited to see his mom," Victoria spoke in between kissing her son's face, pressing her stomach against her son's massive hardness.

"You don't even have to be naked to make me hard mom," Luke moved his face to let his mom caress his other side with kisses. "You are completely naked in front of me, dripping with water," Luke's hands gently caressed his mom's back, reminding himself of all the times his mom looked back at him while she pushed into him repeatedly. His hands reached her ass, "so naked in that gorgeously sexy body of yours, and poking me with your amazing big breasts."

Victoria took her son's face in her hands, "You are poking me with something pretty big too," and kissed him straight on the lips.

Luke was breathing heavily by then, his erection throbbing between their bodies, his grip on his mom's ass tightening. His mom's hands went under his arms, across his back, tightly gripping his shoulders while she slowly moved her leg over his thigh. "You've still got me beat two to one in the poking."

"I'm your mother. I'll always love you twice as more." Victoria smiled at her own comment.

"Really," Luke lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes, really," Victoria was enjoying the casual back and forth despite being pressed together naked with her son. This was one of the reasons she loved being with her son. He made it so easy and fun for her to be with him, to talk to him, to laugh with him. Loving her son was easy and fun.

"Is that why you cum more than me?" Luke came-back with a huge grin on his face.

"Uhhh," Victoria opened her mouth in shock. Then started laughing. She gave him a playful smack on his firm ass. "You really have to make me laugh when I'm naked, don't you."

"If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to make you laugh half the time." He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his mom's soft lips and closed his eyes. He reveled in that moment, his mom's hand on his back, another one in his wet hair, her leg caressing his thigh, his hands feeling her soft ass, her breasts pressed into his chest, his cock nestled between their bodies, and above all, her lips on his. He broke his kiss and began moving down.

Victoria heard a knock on the door but her son continued his journey to her pussy. "Hey we need you for hair and make-up stat," Megan ordered and left without waiting for a reply, or an excuse from the desperately horny mother.

Her son placed a gentle kiss on her puffed labia and Victoria trembled at his touch. But she had made up her mind. She pulled her son up, "we don't have time baby."

"I can make you cum in a minute mom," her son spoke with confidence, and she knew it was true.

"I'm not cumming without you," she declared. She picked a bottle of body wash and began to soap up her son, who started doing the same to her. "And besides, someone was complaining that I cum more than my fair share."

***

It was a small ceremony. As the officiant, Luke was the first to take his place. They were out in the ocean, a blanket of stars formed a beautiful roof over their heads. But when his mom appeared to walk down the aisle, just her eyes put an entire sea of stars to shame. His knees weakened and his mom gave him a knowing smile. He couldn't see her hair which was likely tied up, leaving her beautiful shoulders bare. The blue strapless dress hugged her figure on the top but flowed past her waist making it look like she was waking in the ocean, the lower part of the dress creating waves with every step she took. When she came closer, he realized that the upper half sort of had a glittery texture making the dress reflect light, like the ocean reflecting the moon, but only if you observed it from a close distance.

Instead of moving to his side and taking her place, his mom stepped up to him and placed her hands on his bow-tie, making it look like she was fixing it.

"Mom," Luke tried to find his words.

"I know," his mom whispered smiling. "You look very handsome yourself too. Looks like I cleaned you up pretty well." She pursed her lips and blew him a kiss.

Luke cleared his throat and began. "All I know about love, I have learned from my mom. She recently told me when I couldn't fall asleep, that you know someone is in love when they can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams," he paused for effect to let the bride and groom share a glance, "and these two love birds in front of me seem wide awake to me." Rachel chuckled and Luke could see the hint of a tear in her eyes. He was not there to ruin the bride's makeup so he quickly moved on to official business.

After the 'I-do's it didn't take long for the party to start, and pretty soon most of the small group of wedding guests were on the dance floor. Luke was chatting with his friend Mike, getting a pleasant buzz off the open bar. He looked across the dance floor and saw his mom sitting with Megan. No one would bat an eye if a mother and son danced at a wedding, he thought, but he wasn't sure he wanted to take that risk. He wondered whether he could convince Mike to dance with his mom, Megan. Then it wouldn't be suspicious if he danced with his mom.

"I'm glad you brought Mike to the wedding," Victoria spoke to Megan, who was starting to get a little drunk. "I know you are a little pissed because"

"A little pissed?" Megan cut Victoria off. Her voice didn't betray how drunk she was. "I am here with my son instead of my," Megan breathed angrily, "my loving husband who can't seem to remember he has a wife. All he cares abut is making more money and apologize to me by buying me expensive jewelry."

"I know, I'm just glad that Luke has someone to talk to. All his friends are home for the holidays and he's stuck here with me."

"I'm glad my son is stuck here with me," Megan's eyes widened when she realized that she had said that out loud. "Uhh I mean - "

"Do you want to dance with him?" Victoria suggested, hoping she would say yes. Then she would be free to dance with her own son.

"I can't," Megan blushed.

"Why not," I'm going to. Victoria got up and moved towards her son, hoping Megan would follow her but she didn't.

"Don't you guys have the common courtesy to ask your moms for a dance," Victoria asked sternly to both Mike and Luke. "What, are you too embarrassed to be seen with your moms?"

Mike got up and started walking towards his mom. Victoria smiled and extended her hand towards her son. She turned with her son in her arms and saw Megan taking her son's hand.

"You are a good dancer mom," Mike spoke trying to ease her tension.

Megan smiled, "This is not the first time I am dancing at a wedding."

"Which was?"

Megan was lost in thought for a while then made eye contact with her son. "It was my wedding actually. I was so young then, but it was a lot harder because I was pregnant with you and your sister," Mike made her spin. "I couldn't have done that then," she laughed, feeling more at ease. "Look at you now, all grown up, but still so young. I feel so old."

Luke moved his hand to his mother's back and pulled her closer to him. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight."

"I think you tell that to me every day honey." Victoria swayed with her son, enjoying a public moment of intimacy with her son.

"Yes but, you look, just so, I don't know how to say it."

"Gorgeous?" Victoria guessed enjoying the little game her son was making her play.

"No, more."

"Heavenly?" Victoria giggled at her self compliment.

"Yes, heavenly. Like a sea goddess luring me towards you."

Victoria felt her son's hand move along her lower back, pulling her dangerously close to her son. He leaned in towards her ear and whispered, "I want to kiss you so badly mom." Victoria's heart melted while she struggled to breathe.

Luke woke up with a mild headache, with his face resting on his mom's shoulder. He tried to recollect the events of the last night.

"Good morning sleepy head," his mom's voice brought him back to the present world. They both sat up on the bed and his mom stretched her arms. He realized that she was not wearing a bra under the t-shirt she was wearing, as her breasts moved freely with her arms. He looked down trying to see if she was wearing any panties, hoping for a glimpse of her landing strip.

"If you are done ogling your mom, maybe we can discuss what you did last night," his mother voice was stern, he knew he was in trouble.