Halloween with Mom Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't do anything when we were dancing, oh no, did I kiss you in front of everyone?"

Victoria burst out laughing. Before she knew it, her son tackled her and she was back on the bed on her back, but this time with her son's hands holding her wrists on her sides.

"You are so bad."

"What did I do," Victoria asked, pouting.

"Hey, you guys up?" Claire knocked at the door. Victoria groaned. She couldn't wait to get away from all the people.

***

Luke took a second outside the door to their room to calm his nerves. His mom had booked a room at an amazing resort for the entire Christmas to New years week. It was Christmas eve, his present to his mom was already waiting under the tree inside their room. But he was ready for their dinner date a little early, so he decided to go out for an impromptu gift of flowers. His hand moved to the door handle, where a 'do-not-disturb' sign was hanging. His heart raced when he looked at the sign. Tonight will mark the beginning of a new chapter in his and his mom's life. She will be his wife after that night. Luke smiled at the thought. He was a little sad that he couldn't give a wedding to his mom. "I don't want a wedding, I want a marriage," is what his mom had told him. But he thought it would have been nice to have something that showed that he was married to his mom, the woman he loved.

The room was empty when he entered. "I can't believe you're still not ready," he called out to his mom who had been getting ready in the bathroom, a bit unusual as she now usually dressed in front of him, taking every opportunity to tease him. He moved to the Christmas tree which was placed opposite to the bed, so that you can see it while laying down. He looked at the crown of white flowers in his hand to match with the white nail polish his mom was wearing.

"I thought you would be wearing red for Christmas," he had mentioned when he noticed her nails that morning.

"This just matches with my outfit for today," his mom had replied trying to be nonchalant.

"I was waiting for you," his mom spoke softly. He turned to look at her. And in that moment, time stood still. His mom stood a few steps from him, in the most beautiful wedding gown he had ever seen. She was smiling at him, eager to hear him say how beautiful she was. He didn't have the words, he wondered if someone ever looked so beautiful.

Where his words failed him, his body showed how he felt. Tears welled up in his eyes. His mom knew how to make his knees weak, but that night, the night she would be his wife, she made him fall to his knees. He heard her laugh and come to him, helping his back up. He held on to her hands, they were bare like her shoulders, in her strapless dress. She moved closer to him, slipping her hands around him inside his suit. He did the same, feeling the fabric that hugged her figure.

"You didn't really think you could marry your mom without a wedding, did you?"

Luke struggled to speak. "How?" was the only word he managed to get out.

"Claire mentioned to me that her brother had come to this resort last year. They have a tradition where couples renew their vows privately in their own rooms on Christmas eve, the officiant is basically on speaker. They also give a small souvenir, its not a wedding certificate, but its good enough for me."

Victoria gazed at her handsome son, he had her eyes, they begged her to kiss him, but she resisted. Not yet.

"Is that for me," Victoria pointed to the crown of flowers in her son's hands.

"Yes," her son replied and gently placed it on her head. She took a step away and twirled, her a-line skirt flowed around her. She looked perfect, like always.

'Alright folks, we will be beginning in five minutes. If you have anything to say to your other half, now is the time,' the speaker announced.

Her son looked at her puzzled, so Victoria smiled and offered to go first instead. She cleared her throat. She was nervous. She took her son's hands. His touch calmed her nerves but also sent her heart racing, like always. When she started speaking, the words flowed like water.

"I love you, my love, in ways I knew I should love you and also in ways I thought I shouldn't love you. I struggled with my feelings, but when I knew that you loved me in all the ways I loved you, I felt complete. So here I am asking you to be with me, because I don't want to be without you. I vow to never deny you my love, because I know you will never deny me yours."

She squeezed her son's hands. "Your turn."

"Wow, I can't follow that," Luke spoke with tears in his eyes. Victoria smiled at her son, she didn't need words to urge him to continue.

"I am forever grateful that you took the leap of faith in taking the first step. I will spend every moment to make sure that you never regret that step. I will continue to love you as my mom, from this moment I will love you as my wife and very soon I hope to love you as the mother of our children, no matter what I will always love you with every breath that you have given me. And it will be very easy because you are crazy hot." Victoria broke into a laugh at her son's last words.

"That's all the time you get folks. You have said your words, now let me say mine. - It is not man's place to decide who one can and cannot love. People have tried to stop love for centuries and they will try to stop love for centuries in the future. Their trials shall end, your love shall be endless. You have chosen each other before, you are choosing each other again tonight, may you choose each other again and again forever, for what God had joined at the beginning, no man can separate. Merry Christmas folks and hope you have a wonderful time, here and from here on. And without further ado you may now kiss your love."

Both mother and son couldn't wait and leaned forward with their lips meeting midway. Victoria's lips twisted into a smile when she finally kissed her son, now also her husband. Her son's hands pulled her closer while his lips danced on hers. He finally broke the kiss and laughed.

"I can't believe we are married mom," he screamed still holding her close and kissed her again. His hands roamed her body. He felt the soft fabric of his mom's dress. It felt good, her skin would feel even better. "You look so beautiful in that dress mom," he moaned between kisses. "But you would look even more beautiful without it."

Victoria slapped her son on his shoulder. "Hey, I was going to say that. Stop stealing my lines."

Luke just smiled. "I can't believe you did this mom. This is the best surprise ever. The only thing better than this would be if you told me now that you are pregnant."

"I wouldn't do that to you baby. There is no greater pleasure than a man knowing that he is going to impregnate his woman. I would never take that away from you, from someone who is going to be a great dad to our kids."

"I really hope so," Luke said, a little unsure.

"I know so. I talked to Claire. She told me how thoughtful you are, how you wanted to keep the mom happy when she's pregnant. I'm just the lucky one who gets to have your babies."

Luke's lips twisted into a smile. "So you don't mind having more babies mom?"

"Don't mind?" Victoria laughed. "You do realize that I married you right. I was all-in the day I kissed you at the lakehouse. Did you not notice that I haven't been drinking any alcohol since the day you asked me to go off birth control?"

"Really?" Luke asked surprised.

Victoria smiled at her son. "Yes really. It might surprise you, but your mom, the crazy hot chick you like to have unprotected sex daily, the crazy hot chick you just married, would love to have your babies, and if its all ok with you, I wouldn't mind starting now, because it is time to consummate this marriage."

Luke's hands went to his mom's head as he pulled her in to kiss her, while her hands went to his belt buckle as she began the process of undressing him, a process she was quite familiar with by now. It didn't take long for his mom to get him naked. He felt a little cold, standing there completely naked, at a loss as he had zero idea how to remove his mom's wedding dress.

Victoria bit her lip, while her eyes roamed her son's naked body. She felt flushed, her son had that effect on her.

"Are you done ogling me, mom," Luke tried to pick on his mom using her own words.

"You are the one who ogles. I'm just admiring what I made." Victoria replied her eyes fixated on her son's now rock hard cock.

"I wouldn't mind doing some ogling." Her son's word made her aware that she was still fully dressed in her wedding gown.

Victoria turned her back to her son to get him to unzip her dress but stopped as a naughty thought sparked in her mind. "Would you like to go down on your wife in her wedding dress?" she asked her son. Within seconds, she was on her back on the bed while her son disappeared under her dress.

Luke caught a hint of his mom's arousal the second he poked his head under her skirt. He reigned in his urge to jump straight to the source of his desire. His lips brushed her lower leg and he could see her muscles contract in anticipation.

"You enjoy teasing me, don't you," he heard his mom's voice, almost echoing in a world outside.

He moved slightly up and gave her thigh a light bite in answer.

"Enjoy all you want, I will have the last laugh. When our kids are running around the house and you need to cum in your mom, there won't be time for foreplay, you will just have to pull me in a bathroom, drop my pants and give it to me."

Luke had reached his mom's pussy and was not paying attention to what she was saying. He breathed her in, which only reminded him of the lack of attention he was giving his engorged cock. He moved down and placed a firm kiss on his mom's lips. He moved his lips around and noticed that the ticklish feeling of his mom's landing strip on his nose was absent. He was now pleasantly surprised to see that she had shaved off her landing strip. His mom was surely full of surprises that night. He placed a gentle kiss on her outer labia, his breathing getting increasingly heavy. He traced his tongue all along where her puffed lips met. He pushed in deeper to get a better taste of his mom and heard his mom's moans turn into a scream.

"Uhhh," Victoria moaned loudly arching her back. She had thought she could let her son take his time with her but one touch from his lips reminded her that she hadn't had an orgasm in two days. And she was not having her first orgasm as her son's wife without her son's cock inside her. She immediately pulled her son out from under her wedding dress, and showed him where to unzip her. Once fully unzipped, she turned towards him and let the dress fall to the floor revealing her nakedness. She saw her son's rock hard cock throb.

Luke took in the sight of his mom's nakedness. "I was wrong, you are not crazy hot," he mumbled, his eyes roaming his mom's body with lust. "You are insanely hot." He moved towards her and they both fell into the bed. They kissed. "This is my second favorite way to taste myself on you," she teased and both mom and son moved up the bed coiled in each other's arms.

"Alright baby, time to bed your insanely hot wife," Victoria said looking into her son's eyes. She spread her legs, opening herself to her husband and held his firm, thick cock, at her entrance, slowly stroking him. His cock felt alive in her hands, warm, throbbing, pulsing.

She dragged the head along her slit, coating it with her wetness, her hips squirming at contact. She admired her son's patience for her shenanigans. It drove him wild and he would have his revenge once he was inside her, but as long as he was outside, she would drive them both wild with her teasing.

"You ready to push this big, strong cock inside your mom and make her your wife baby?"

"I do," her son basically breathed the words.

"Do you want to fuck your mom and fill her up with your cum,"

"I do." Victoria stared back at her son.

"Do you want your mom's belly to be full with our child, my breasts full of milk for my kids."

"I do."

Victoria could feel her son's heartbeat racing, his cock throbbing in rhythm in her hands. She moved her legs along her son's thighs while opening herself even more. "Go on baby, put a baby in your mom's belly."

"Uhhhhh," Victoria screamed when her son pushed inside her, completely burying his inside her in one swift motion. Her son fell into her, pushing her into the mattress, while her soft breasts pressed into his chest. Her legs immediately locked at his hips.

"Stay there," she whispered, between broken breaths.

"Mom?" Luke questioned between kissing her neck.

"Give me one second. I just want to remember this moment, where everything in my life was just perfect." Victoria closed her eyes. She felt her son's weight on her body, she felt his cock throb inside her like a beating heart. Her pussy responded involuntarily, contracting around him. "You feel so good mom," her son moaned and her lips twisted into a smile. Yes, this is worth all sacrifices.

Victoria rolled her hips and urged her son to move. He moved slowly, letting her get accustomed. Then like a train moving out of a station, he gathered steam. Very soon, the sounds of slapping flesh were as loud as their combined moans.

Victoria marveled how well her son knew her body now. He knew where to kiss her neck, he knew when to squeeze her breasts. He knew what to whisper in her ears while he squeezed her firm ass. Last but not the least, his amazing cock created music with her pussy. Enjoying the throes of sex was like creating songs with her son now. Sometimes they would make jazz, sometimes they would make rock. But tonight they made waltz, he moaned with her, he danced with her, and with each chord her body burned with desire.

"So wet," he moaned and moved.

"Yess," she moaned and moved.

"So good," he moaned and moved.

"Yesss," she moaned and moved.

In the depths of his mom's pussy, Luke realized what his mother meant when she told him she would never deprive him of the pleasure of impregnating her. Sure he had thought of his mother getting pregnant before. But right then, Luke felt like a god. He was going to create life as he thrust into his mom. He loved making love with his mom, but today he was hoping to make something far more beautiful. He somehow got even harder at that thought. His mother will be pregnant. She will bear his children into this world. He moved forward pushing himself completely inside his mom, now his wife.

He buried his head in his wife's neck and breathed in her scent. He wasn't going to last much more. He didn't have to. He moved his hands under his mom, thrusting hard and deep and he held her. He sensed his mom's impending orgasm.

Victoria felt the urgency in her son's movements. He moved easily inside her, his cock completely coated in her juices, just like she would be in a few more moments, delicious moments enough to make her cum. Her back arched and her nipples pressed even further into her son, as he rubbed them with each thrust.

"Ohh God baby," Victoria grunted. Her son was now grabbing her hips, holding her as he bottomed inside her.

"Yes baby, fuck me," his wife screamed, moving her hips, meeting his thrusts, "make me cum like you always do."

"You are mine," he groaned in his beautiful lover's ear.

"I am yours," Victoria screamed, her eyes rolling back, she felt her orgasm rising inside her.

"Cum for me," he moaned slowly as he made his mom cum for the first time as his wife.

Victoria held on to her son. She has had more than her fair share of orgasms on her son's cock. And each one felt equally special to her pussy, but some she treasured above the rest in her heart. This was going to be one of them. She clamped on to her son for dear life as she felt a bolt of lightning surge though her body, her senses heightened and she felt her son like never before, on her and inside her, she felt the life inside him, his beating heart and his pulsing cock. She was so proud of him, her eyes rolled back and darkness enveloped her.

Even in the throes of her orgasm, Victoria sensed that her son was about to cum. His enormous cock throbbed and bulged to a point where her entire pussy would struggle to contain him. She felt him bury himself full inside her and she smiled in anticipation.

"Breed me baby," she whispered and her son let go. His cock bulged inside her, closing off any chance of his sperm to escape her pussy. "MOM," her son grunted, overwhelmed with pleasure and immediately she was greeted with a torrent of his potent cum making its way to her fertile womb. Her nails dug into her son's ass as he pumped more and more of his cum inside her welcoming pussy, all in a quest to create life inside her.

It took a couple of minutes for the newly married mother and son to gather their senses. Her son was still hard and still inside her. "Stay," she held her son inside her with her feet when she felt him move. "I don't want your cum to leak out."

Luke just kissed his mom's cheek, happy to oblige any of her requests. His mom played with his hair, while he caressed her thighs. He lay on top of her, muscles relaxed, content, like always.

"So far I am loving being married," Luke whispered in his mom's ear as her hand moved to caress his back.

"I am glad you like what you just did to your wife, because you have to do this a lot more times, just to be sure that I'm properly knocked up."

Luke slowly gave his mom a small thrust. "Ohh I am not going anywhere until we are sure. Besides you've got me locked in pretty tight there." His mom's legs were still tightly holding him inside her.

Victoria smiled and gave her son a kiss. "Good, cause the next hundred times you cum, its gonna be inside your wife."

"My mommy-wife." Her son kissed her then began moving his hips. Victoria moaned with his tongue in her mouth.

'My son's mommy-wife, I like that. I should get panties with that written on them,' Victoria thought. That would be a good birthday present for her son. She didn't have to worry about that yet, she had another month until his birthday.

*****

I hope you liked it. Please do like and comment, that's the only thing I ask. Some days they are the only things that me smile.