Halloweenie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful tonight," he whispered in my ear, "...and you acted like such a proper young lady at the restaurant -- I am very proud of you...."

What a load of crap, I thought.

He suddenly turned my head and kissed me full on the lips. If I pushed him away he'd know something was wrong. I let him shove his tongue in my mouth. We were both breathing hard when he ended the kiss.

"Sweetheart, did you like your dinner?" he asked me.

"It was fabulous," I said, "the filet and lobster was to die for...."

"They were good, weren't they?" he asked.

"Absolutely delicious," I said.

"Well, now you can do something for me, okay?" he said.

Uh-oh, here it comes, I thought.

"Sure, uh, okay...." I cautiously replied.

He unfastened his belt and I heard the zipper being lowered. He quickly opened his slacks and pushed them and his boxers down to his knees. I'm glad it was dark so I couldn't see his boner.

He took my hand and said, "Feel my penis, baby, feel how hard you've made my cock!" and he wrapped my fingers around his hot and hard, pulsating boner.

"MISTER VAN FLEET!" I cried in outrage. "I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL!!"

"Cut the crap, sweetheart, I KNOW what kind of girl you are -- your so-called friend told me what kind of girl you are...that was a very expensive meal and now I want something in return," he said. "You can begin to repay me by giving my dick a nice, long kiss...."

"I can't do that, Mister Van Fleet -- it's just plain wrong!" I protested.

"OR..." he ominously added, "I'll leave you here and you can walk the five-miles home!"

My friend, Mike, once told me he brought a girl out here and gave her the exact same ultimatum...men are such pigs, am I right?

I stroked his cock fast and hard trying to make him cum as fast as I could but he suddenly stopped me.

"No, baby, I wanna cum in your mouth - wet your lips and slide them over my cockhead...." he commanded.

I hesitated. Margaret warned me I might have to go down on him, but I thought I could get him to settle for a handjob instead.

He whispered to me: "Suck my cock or get out of the car...."

His tone of voice scared the hell out of me so I lowered my head to his crotch, wet my lips and drew his very hot and very hard dick deep into my warm and wet mouth.

***

Margaret was waiting up for me when I got home. The twisted smile on her face made me nervous. I told myself to relax, she has no idea what happened and I certainly wasn't going to talk about it.

She said: "I just got off the phone with my boss -- you made quite an impression on him!"

OH-MY-GOD...my whole body began to tremble. I prayed he didn't tell her EVERYTHING!!

"...he thinks you're really cute and fun to be with...he said you're exactly the type of girl he's been looking for...."

Nooooooooooooooooooo....

I nervously asked her, "Did he say anything else?"

She gave me an odd look and asked, "Anything else? Like what?"

Feeling relieved, I mumbled, "Oh, I dunno...so he had a good time, huh? Great...."

"Yes, he likes you...he likes you a lot! He wants to see you again Wednesday night...." she said. Suddenly, she narrowed her eyes at me and sneered: "He says with more practice you're going to be one helluva cocksucker!"

My face turned ashen gray. Tears welled in my eyes.

"YOU WENT DOWN ON HIM? What the hell were you thinking?" she angrily asked me.

I stammered, "Well uh - I uh -- well...."

Her face suddenly softened, and she said, "John, I can't begin to imagine what Mike will do when I tell him you sucked-off my boss?"

OH-MY-GAWD - "No-no, please don't say anything, he'll kill me!" I said in abject fear. "What do you want? Just tell me, okay?"

My heart sank when she opened her bathrobe and exposed her nudity to me. Oh-my-gawd-noooooooooooooo....

"What do I want, you ask? For starters, my little girlfriend, you're going to go out with him Wednesday night and do whatever he wants you to do...obviously, he'll have you go down on him again - just do it: no questions -- no complaining...."

"Margaret, no, please-------" I said before she interrupted me.

"Shhhhh, it'll be okay, my sweet little girlfriend," she softly said, "I'll make everything right for you, okay?"

My heart was pounding so hard I thought my chest would burst open.

"OKAY?"

Her tone of voice scared me and I simply said, "Okay...."

"That's a good girl," she said in her snarky, condescending way, "...now strip to your bra and panties and get your pretty mouth busy on my pussy -- NOW GIRL!!"

With a heavy heart, I obeyed her command.

"...and I want your lips and tongue working overtime on my clitty...oh yes, baby, that's gooooooood...."

I was licking and slurping away on the skanks pussy when she suddenly stopped me, lifted my head, stared into my eyes, and asked, "Joanie, were you scared when he drove you way out there and forced himself on you?"

It surprised me she asked. I answered honestly, "Yes, I was...."

I heard her sigh then softly say, "So was I the first time -- so was I...."

***

I can tell you now from experience there is a real disconnect between men and women. Our thoughts and expectations, even our wants and needs are polar opposites from each other.

They want to have endless fun with no restrictions whereas we need stability -- they want, no, expect us to merrily go along with whatever pops into their simple minds no matter how puerile or childish.

Men live in a selfish, quid pro quo world: they do something for you which means you now have to do something for them.

How did men ever come up with the ridiculous notion that buying a girl dinner and a movie entitles them to maul her body? Sure, I'm well aware of a man's sexual needs, but where is it written that a girl must degrade herself just to stroke a guys ego? (We all know what they really want stroked, am I right?).

Anyway, after my second date with Mister Van Fleet, Margaret wanted to talk.

"So sweetie, did you have a good time?" she asked me.

"It was okay," I said.

"He took you to the steakhouse again, didn't he?" she asked. "What did you have to eat?"

"The steak and lobster again...." I answered.

"Oh, yummy...what movie did you see? Was it any good?" she asked.

"We didn't go to a movie...." I told her.

"Why not? Where have you been all night?" she asked.

"After dinner, he took me straight to The Overlook," I said.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry...did he make you, uhhh, well, you know...."

"Twice," I said to her, "I had to go down on him twice...."

"Oh dear...again -- I'm sorry...this is probably a silly question, but did YOU get-off this time?"

"I'm going to my room and please don't knock on the door -- does that answer your question?"

I'd never seen such a twisted smile in my life....

***

Every time I slide nylon panties up my legs I am reminded of an episode of the old sitcom, "Seinfeld." George and Jerry are in a women's dress shop and George asks Jerry: "Have you ever had the urge to try on a dress?" and Jerry answers, "No, I have not -- I might find it a little too delightful!"

Well, unfortunately, I have discovered wearing nylon panties when I masturbate to be v-e-r-y delightful.

You see, the thing is I don't jerk-off like normal guys...you know, naked, on their backs, stroking their boners up-and-down, no, I'm a grinder - I lay on my stomach and grind my hard-on into the mattress - it is far more effective than the normal way.

A confession: I don't know why, but my parents didn't have me circumcised and it has ruined my life. You see, I make sure my foreskin is covering the swollen glans of my penis every time I beat-off and when I ejaculate inside the foreskin -- HOLY-MOTHER-OF-GOD - it is so spectacular my body flops about on the bed like a fish out of water and I drench my panties with one explosive load of sperm and semen after another until my balls are totally drained.

When I orgasm jerking-off the normal way with my dick squirting straight up in the air, it's like cumming inside a woman -- it's pleasurable and relieves the pressure in my balls, but it's not the mind-blowing orgasm I have when I cum inside my foreskin.

So anyway, I left Margaret in the living room, closed my bedroom door, stripped to my panties, lay down on my belly and feverishly ground my hard dick into the mattress.

Something was wrong. My usual jerk-off fantasy of my old girlfriend on her knees with my dick in her mouth kept being replaced with an image of ME on my knees with a hard dick sliding in-and-out of MY mouth - WTF???

I'M NOT A HOMO, screamed my brain and I tried and tried to fantasize about GETTING a blowjob but the image kept switching back to me GIVING a blowjob.

"You know, Johnny, wearing my panties while you masturbate like a twelve-year-old boy is pathetic!"

I froze in place. Margaret was standing in the doorway watching me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

She closed the door and said, "Flip over on your back, baby, and I'll give you a helping hand...."

I was so humiliated I wanted to cry. I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I pleaded with her.

"Margaret, please get out of here - please leave me alone -- pleeeezzzzzzzzz...."

She ignored my pitiful cries and sat beside me on the bed and brazenly stroked my ass-cheeks thru the nylon panties. I simply wanted to die.

She started talking to me like I was a child.

"Sweetie, listen very carefully to me - do not make me angry with you...if you want me to keep your homosexual secrets from everyone you know, I will - BUT you'll have to be a good little girl for me...."

I could feel all my strength and determination being sapped from my quivering and quaking body. The bitch had me where she wanted and she knew it.

"What do you want from me?" I asked in a voice so small and pitiful it made me cringe in shame.

"Your undying devotion and obedience, dear," she said.

"Margaret, please----"

"NEVER interrupt me, dear!" she scolded. "You have just earned yourself a sound spanking!"

A spanking? Is she nuts? I wanted to tell her to go piss-up-a-rope in the worst possible way but was too stunned to speak.

"First off, sweetie, when we are alone you will address me as 'Miss Margaret' - do you understand me?"

I was convinced the girl had gone off the deep end...that she was certifiably nuts!

"DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND-ME?" she shouted.

I decided to play along with her little game. "Y-Yes, Miss Margaret," I said to her.

"That's my good little boy...." she cooed continuing stroking my panty-covered butt cheeks, "...you will learn I reward obedience -- you will also learn defiance and disobedience will be swiftly punished, as well...."

"Now turn over on your back!" she commanded.

It was pointless to fight her any longer. I replied, Yes, Miss Margaret" and rolled over onto my back.

She gleefully exclaimed, "Oooooo, lookie-lookie, my little boy's clitty is hard inside his panties -- how cute is THAT? It almost looks like a miniature penis, hahahahaha...."

I turned my head so she wouldn't see the tears welling in my eyes.

She suddenly took hold of my boner thru the panties, gripped it firmly and proceeded to give me the most exquisitely wonderful handjob of my life.

Oh-my-gawwwwwwwd, the sensations were electric...she had me moaning out loud - my entire body shook and swayed with every stroke of her rapidly moving closed hand.

She said something to me I didn't hear. I looked at her with puzzled eyes and she repeated what she'd said. Oh gawd, she wasn't finished humiliating me.

She suddenly pulled her hand from my dick, and I whimpered and moaned in frustration.

"And I want you to shout the words so I can hear them loud and clear...do you understand me, my little sissy panty-boy?"

I was so close to shooting my load I didn't care what she called me. "Yes, Miss Margaret, I understand you, Miss Margaret - please don't stop now...."

Her hand moved so quickly up-and-down my panty-cock sparks were shooting thru my head...suddenly those sparks turned into full-blown fireworks and I cried out while my body flopped around the bed....

I cried out: "Oh-gawd-oh-gawd-oh-gawd...I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES, MISS MARGARET -- I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY PANTIES-OH-GAWD-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

When my balls were empty, I lay back exhausted, gasping for air. She presented her semen-soaked hand to my face and ordered me to "Lick your cum off my hand, sissyboy!" and I meekly obeyed her.

It wasn't until I'd cleaned her hand with my tongue that I saw the cellphone she was aiming at me.

"Smile pretty for the camera, sissyboy, hahahahahahaha...."

Nooooooooo....

"This is going on the internet RIGHT NOW," she snarled at me.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...." I cried out.

"...that is, unless we come to some sort of an agreement...."

It was at that very moment life ceased to exist for me....

***

Lemme tell ya, the skank has one rotten tasting pussy. Whoever came up with the saying, "Once you get past the smell you got it licked" never met Margaret.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't wash herself on purpose. She LOVES hearing me gag, wretch and choke when I go down on her. Lucky for me, I only have to eat her swamp-snatch once a day.

Five days later....

The bitch was gasping for air after I brought her off. As usual, I wiped her rancid cunt juice off my face with the bed spread.

My dick was throbbing but I remained on my knees between her legs awaiting her command to jerk-off in front of her. Yes, she makes me cum on her titties and I have to lick them clean.

"My boss wants to fuck you tonight," she said so matter-of-factly it sounded almost like a normal request.

I thought my head would explode.

She saw the expression on my face and quickly added: "Don't worry, Joanie, I told him you want to remain a virgin until you get married...."

WHEW - thank God for small favors, I thought.

"...so I told him he could fuck you in the ass...."

Huh? What?

"NO HOW -- NO WAY - NOT HAPPENING!!" I shouted at her.

"Don't wet your panties, girlfriend, you told me yourself his dick isn't very big...I figure it won't be TOO painful for you when he busts your boy-cherry, hahahahahaha...."

"Please don't make me do that, Miss Margaret," I pleaded with her.

She frowned, "What's the big deal? You KNOW he's being transferred to Florida -- you KNOW tonight is your last date with him...I went to the trouble of cutting a slit in your pink panties so all you have to do is lift your skirt and bend over for him - what's the big deal, girlfriend?"

I was furious. "What's the big deal? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL????"

Goddamn, I hate that f-ing smirk on her face!

"I'M A GUY -- that's what the big deal is...my butt is an EXIT -- not an ENTRANCE!!"

"Well, sweetie, you should have thought of that before you took his cock in your mouth...."

My head was on the verge of exploding. "YOU MADE ME GO DOWN ON HIM!!!"

"Joanie, I wanted you to be nice to him -- not become his slut...what were you thinking?" she said.

My brain screamed, 'LYING BITCH!!'

She casually added, "I'm sure Mike will be very understanding when I tell him his best friend and roommate is a flaming, cocksucking-queerboy...he'll understand, won't he - JOANIE?"

I saw my life flashing before my eyes.

She sneered, "You belong to ME, you little sissy -- I OWN YOU - don't ever forget that or I'll make your life a living hell!!"

My brain screamed, 'YOU ALREADY HAVE' but I remained meekly silent.

***

I don't know what to think or say. My confidence and self esteem are shot. My whole world has been turned upside-down. I don't know who I am anymore. No, I'm not a woman but I'm not a real man either. What I let happen last night will forever be seared into my memory.

How will I ever be able to forget I had the greatest orgasm of my life by bending over for her boss and letting him slide his steel-hard cock in-and-out of my boy-cunt? Maybe that's what my butt-hole is now: a cunt -- a pussy -- an eager and willing receptacle for men to use for their pleasure and ultimately fill with their loads of hot semen and sperm?

I am ashamed to admit when his cock exploded in my pussy my own dick went off in my panties. I came-and-came-and-came-and-came until the panties were thoroughly drenched and soaked with jizz. Good God, how humiliating was THAT?

Anyway, I received a text from the bitch that read: "Wear your yellow b&p and meet me in apartment 301 at 10 pm sharp -- DO NOT BE LATE OR ELSE!!!!!"

Uh-oh, the landlord, Mister Moody, lives in 301, what the hell is the bitch up to now? I wondered.

I had a bad, bad feeling as I slipped into my yellow nylon panties and reached behind my back and fastened the matching lacy, yellow brassiere. The feel of the nylon on 'my boys' caused me to spring a boner. I quickly pulled on a shirt and jeans and I was knocking on the door of 301 at 9:55 to keep the cunt happy.

Margaret the Bitch was all business the moment she opened the door.

"Come with me, he'll be back in a few minutes, he's fixing a toilet for Mrs Anderson," she said grabbing my arm and whisking me into one of the back bedrooms. "You're going to wait for him in here...now strip to your bra and panties and get on your knees!"

I was more angry than scared but said nothing.

She held up a light and flimsy yellow garment and said, "You're gonna look so pretty wearing this babydoll nighty over your bra and panties...."

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Are you pimping me out to the landlord for free rent?"

She smirked, "It'll be free rent for ME -- you'll have to make your own arrangements with him, hahahahahahaha...."

I was furious. "I'm not doing this anymore, Margaret, I'm done -- finished -- it's over!"

The weird smile on her face gave me a bad, bad feeling.

"Really? It's a little late now to grow a pair of balls, don't you think JOANIE?"

My heart sank. "Margaret, please...." I whimpered.

"Do you realize my boss made a cell phone video of you going down on him and he gave me a copy?" she snarled at me.

Huh? WHAT???

"I don't believe it," I said.

"It even has audio...heh-heh-heh, wait 'll you hear yourself moaning into his cock, it's priceless...better yet, wait until you hear yourself gulping down his cum...damn, your swallowing noises are LOUD - it's hilarious!"

The blood drained from my face. "I don't believe you," I repeated.

She sneered into my face: "Is that a risk you're willing to take, Joanie?"

***

I felt like such a fool waiting on my knees in the dark bedroom wearing a see-thru babydoll nightie over matching bra and panties.

Her instructions to me played over and over in my mind: "I'm going to tell him that my girlfriend, Joanie, is waiting for him on her knees in my bedroom and she's shy and doesn't want the lights turned on...when he's in the room and closes the door it will be pitch black -- he won't be able to see a thing...you'll be on your knees in front of him, open his pants and push them and his boxers to the floor...he might already have a hard-on, but if he doesn't you're going to kiss and lick his penis until he springs a boner then you'll take it in your mouth and give him the best blowjob of his life...if I hear a single complaint from him I'm going to take you across my knees and spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

Oh my gawwwd, I'm hopeless and helpless and at the mercy of a vindictive bitch who wouldn't think twice about ruining my life. How did this happen?

***

I sucked on the landlord's dick like my life depended on it because, well, it DID depend on it. My only solace was the bedroom was so dark he couldn't see me and didn't know who I was.

I have a weird admission to make: I kinda liked it. No-no, not the way sissies and fags like it, they live to suck cock, no, I only liked the f-e-e-l of my junk inside the tight panties.