Halloweenie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft and sensuous nylon material clinging to and rubbing my boner and swollen balls was driving me crazy. So much so I couldn't stop from reaching down and stroking myself thru the panties...that in itself proves I'm not queer -- heterosexual crossdressers like to wear women's undies NOT faggots, am I right?

Anyway, I decided to make a game of it. I wanted to have a simultaneous orgasm with the landlord. I wouldn't feel so ashamed if I was filling my panties with jizz while he was filling my mouth with his.

I was getting real close so I sucked his dick faster and harder. Suddenly, the old man grabbed my ears and held my head still while he madly rammed his dick in-and-out of my wildly sucking mouth. Oh my gawd it was exciting!

On my knees, in the darkness, I heard him grunt and groan and then the first splash of cum hit the back of my mouth. That was enough to send me careening over the cliff too and my balls erupted and I filled my panties with two-three-four explosions of hot sperm and semen.

Thru my closed eyelids I could tell the bedroom light came on and I heard the door open.

Something didn't seem right. With my lips still greedily clasping the landlords glistening, shrinking dick, I opened my eyes and saw Margaret and Mister Zimmer the landlord standing in the doorway watching us. The bitch was aiming her cell phone at us.

Huh? That can't be right....

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" shouted the guy standing before me as his now-flaccid penis slid from my mouth.

When I looked up at him my heart stopped beating and the hair on the back of my neck stood straight with fear. Icy cold shivers raced up and down my spine. I was staring directly into the eyes of my best friend, Mike.

Noooooo, please no, it can't be -- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Margaret's voice cackled, "Smile pretty for the camera, boys!"

Her face was contorted into such an evil and twisted sneer she looked like The Wicked Witch of the East.

Chapter Two cumming soon....