Hallowiener Pt. 06

Story Info
Like Father, Like Son.
4.2k words
4.75
17k
30
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forummj
forummj
213 Followers

Mr Roberts rolled over and tugged the sheet around his large frame, leaving me on my back feeling rather, well, stunned. Had he really known it was me all along? Oh god, what if Tommy found out. All the threats from Becca came flooding back as I pictured Tommy's face with the news that I had been fucked, not once but twice, by his Father.

"But..." I said meekly.

Mr Roberts rolled over on to his back and looked over at me with a smirk. "Don't worry Sweetie, I'll be wanting more of that talented mouth, I just don't want Tommy to walk in on us. Now scoot."

I looked at Mr Roberts and thought about his words, they sent a shiver down my spine, but it was starting to dawn on me that being seen in this situation was probably not the best. After all, Becca had already caught me and that led to nothing but trouble, being caught by Tommy would be a disaster.

I scooped up my discarded clothes and wig and teetered my way to the door. "Damn you've got a fuckable ass." Mr Roberts said as I reached out a hand and turned the handle.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered, turning on my girlie voice again. I turned around and bent over quickly, pushing my butt out.

Back in Tommy's room, I slumped on the bed. Still clutching my wardrobe, I nearly fell asleep, but before the last tendrils of weariness caught up with me I sat up. Looking around the room I located my school bag and pushed all the clothes into it. I unbuckled the shoes and pushed those in too, followed by the wig. I looked over at the mirror and saw the mascara lines down my cheeks but apart from that my makeup was pretty much gone, I suspected my lipstick didn't last the first ten minutes. I secretly wondered if Mr Roberts would be able to tell what shade I had worn if he looked down. Once I was happy that I'd stowed any incriminating evidence, I crawled under Tommy's sheets and fell asleep.

I'm not sure what time it was when I felt the edge of the bedrock slightly. I opened my eyes with a yawn to be greeted by my best friend smiling at me. "Now this is a surprise welcome home." He said as he kicked off his shoes.

"Hey Tommy," I said trying to sit up. "Have a nice break with your Mom?"

"Dude! I had the best time." He said while he began to undress.

Although we were best friends, it had been several years since we'd shared a gym class, and the last time either of us openly stripped in front of the other was probably a good five or even six years ago, so it came as a complete surprise when Tommy just happily started taking off his clothes. Sure, I'd seen him at the beach last Summer, and he was lean, toned even, but not nearly as muscular as he was now. His arms had always shown muscle, but his chest was thick and powerful now. His abs were undulating and pronounced. His shoulders broadened out further than I think I'd ever noticed when he was fully dressed. "Like Father, Like Son," I whispered.

Tommy continued. "We went to the beach nearly every day," he explained, "it was hot, much hotter than here. It was packed full of babes. And do you know what, in Europe, they sunbathe, topless! Can you imagine? I had to literally swim all day to hide my boner. That or sunbathe on my stomach."

He hadn't stopped undressing the entire time he was describing his holiday, and I wasn't about to stop him either. The sight of my boyhood friend almost naked was hard to describe, but the more I saw, the more I wanted to see. His legs were every bit as developed as his upper body. Thick thighs and bulging calves held him firmly upright. His waist was starting to look comedically thin compared to either his top or bottom half. He had stripped his trousers off facing away from me, so I could see the definition in his calves very well, and I'd be lying if I hadn't marvelled at the definition of his ass in those tight briefs. The comment about Father and Son similarities came to mind again when I saw his choice of underwear. Of course, my entire world got turned upside down a moment later. Innocently I was wishing for Tommy to turn and face me so I could check out how defined his thighs were from the front. They looked meaty and very thick; I had always found a pair of muscular legs rather enjoyable to look at. However, when he did turn to face me, an entirely different thing came to my attention.

Tommy hadn't stopped talking the entire time. When he turned, he was holding his hands out in front of his chest trying to illustrate how big some woman's breasts had been on the beach. She'd been sat next to him for a whole day and he'd watched her rub lotion over her chest several times, and he regaled me with the play-by-play. Normally, like any other horny eighteen-year-old, I'd be fixated with the imagery that Tommy was conjuring. However, the more he spoke, the more details and demonstrations he gave, the more vivid he got, the more I became aware that tight-white briefs were not built to hide the Roberts' male genitalia. He was so big, he must have been hard, that was clear from the way his bulge reached over his hip, even so, he was every inch his Father's son. Now it was a little clearer why Tommy had no problem getting naked in front of anyone, especially his childhood buddy.

"...and she was just about to put it in her mouth when her husband got home. I had to jump the fence. I've never been so horny in my life." Tommy stopped talking and looked at me, his hands were on his hips and his legs were apart like Superman. "Can you believe that?"

I heard him; I just didn't respond. I looked up at his face and his head was slightly cocked to one side with his eyebrows raised as if beckoning a response. "Dude, I know right?" He seemed to take my silence as some form of agreement. "Inches away from getting my dick sucked and BLAM! Nothing." As he said that final word, he hooked his fingers in the waistband of his briefs and tore them down, bending at the waist, and straightening in one fluid move. He struck that similar pose. Legs apart, hands-on-hips, only this time, his cock was bouncing free. It was so thick, thicker than Mr Roberts' but maybe not as long, but that was enough to put most men twice his age to shame. It was a delayed response, but as I watched it bounce to a stop I realised, he wasn't actually hard, not at all. Well, okay, maybe he was semi-erect, but that thing hung like a cock that was getting-there-but-not-quite if you know what I mean. I felt my own meagre cock throb while I looked at my friend; seeing him in a whole new light.

"Anyway, I need a shower," he said, turning to the door. "Crap! Where are my..." he spun around and bent over to check under the bed, then he walked over to the dresser, working from the bottom drawer, he worked his way up pulling things out and pushing them back in with a sigh. As he closed the top drawer, he looked over at me, then his gaze moved up and fixed on the wall-shelves above the head of his bed. He stepped up on the edge of the bed with one leg and lifted himself up, straddling me. I was lying, with my hands under the covers, so each of Tommy's feet either side of my shoulders, I was completely pinned in place; Swaddled like a little baby.

This was a strange position to be in, but for me, it was tantamount to perfection. Tommy was absentmindedly searching his room for something or other, which gave me all the time I wanted to check out his Adonis-like body and his even more impressive cock. From this vantage point, I had an unadulterated view of his appendage as it hung between his legs, swinging rhythmically as he moved. I could reach it. It was within arm's reach. I could wrap my warm fingers around his thick shaft and stroke him to life. I hadn't paid any attention to Tommy's story earlier, but if he wanted his cock to be put inside a mouth, I was willing. Only, I couldn't get my damn arms free. Tommy crouched slightly. "You okay down there?" he asked, busily checking the contents of another shelf.

I caught myself nodding but unable to speak, his cock was closer now. I was sure I could smell it. It was the familiar stench of a teenage boy; an earthy musk. I loved it. Throw in some deep-heat and it would smell just like a locker room. I was going cross-eyed as Tommy dropped down to one knee. His cock rocketed towards me, but I slid to my right and the tip missed me by an inch. "Stupid!" I thought to myself. "Why the hell did you move?" My conscience popped into my head like some old cartoon, the devil in me was angry that I moved away from a face full of cock, but the angel in me was happy that I avoided causing my friend any embarrassment. I rested my neck, and a moment later I cursed myself for doing so.

I felt the warmth against my cheek. There was a weight to it, even resting against my face like it was, it was heavy. "Whoa! Dude, I'm sorry." Tommy said moving slightly, pulling his cock and balls from my face.

"It's okay," I said weakly trying to laugh. "Accidents happen."

Tommy snorted and resumed his search. First one side then the other, I swung my head trying to avoid the pendulous mass that swung from Tommy's waist. I was doing a good job too until Tommy dropped his second knee and moved to the lowest shelf. I didn't try to speak; I was unsure if Tommy could hear me even if I had, the amount of ball sac that was now resting on my upper lip made it impossible. If I hadn't been cross-eyed before I certainly was now. The shaft of Tommy's impressive cock was lying straight up my face and over my forehead. It took all my willpower not to flick out my tongue and taste that musky sausage.

Tommy laughed and sat back crushing my chest and pulling his cock from my face. "You know what, I think I left them at my Mom's," he said giving the shelves one last look over. He looked down at me, I still couldn't move. His expression was one of amusement, but the colour began to drain from his face and a look of shock took over. His cock was so immense, even sitting back as he was, it was still only a few inches from my chin, but that's not what had caught my friend's attention. I knew what it was, I could feel it. It was warm but cooling, and there was a lot of it. My mind was screaming at me to stop. Tommy's mouth started to open as if he was going to speak but the words caught in the air between us as my tongue slipped out, circled my bottom lip and disappeared back into my mouth. Involuntarily my eyes closed, I bit my lip and swallowed. "Dude." Was all Tommy could say, slow and quiet.

We sat in silence. I couldn't tell if the heartbeat I felt was from me or the weighty cock resting on my chest. I looked down as best I could and saw the head of Tommy's cock glistening and staring straight back at me. I glanced up and saw Tommy's expression change. He moved his hand slowly, gripping the base of his cock, he paused as if waiting for a sign. I licked my lips and swallowed almost instinctively. My eyes were fixed on his, but I could tell he'd lifted his cock when it began to enter my vision. I nodded an almost imperceptible amount and glanced down to Tommy's cock. I felt the bed flinch and Tommy's thigh muscles strained. He lifted his naked form off the sheets and off my chest. Tommy leaned forward, cock in hand and hovered it above my mouth.

I lay there, my friend on top of me with his cock inches from my face; waiting. "Do you like it?" Tommy said, his breathing ragged. Again, I nodded, barely moving. My lips parted and he stroked his shaft slowly like milking a tube of toothpaste for the final drop. The drip couldn't be heard, but as it hit my lips it was the loudest thing I'd ever experienced. I licked him up and savoured his taste for a moment, before swallowing him again. "fuck." Was the one-word response from above me.

"You like that I guess?" Tommy said. I just nodded, more noticeably this time. "Would you like some more?" Before I could answer, Tommy leant forward and stroked his cock from base to crown, squeezing the head between his thumb and index finger. The clear, viscous liquid bubbled up from below and Tommy dragged the tip of his burning cock across my lips. If he hadn't caught me so off guard, my flicking tongue would have most certainly contacted his soft, supple skin. But the truth was, I was dazed. I was completely lost. My best friend of all time was straddling my chest drip-feeding me precum like some sort of perverted dream, and I couldn't be happier; but still, I felt guilty. I knew I shouldn't have been taking pleasure from this. Tommy had been inches away from getting his rocks off with some sexy cougar just a few hours ago, but instead, he's here, settling for his best friends' attentions.

"Focus on him." I thought to myself. "This is for him, he needs this. Clearly," I added as another drop of clear fluid splashed across my lips. I gazed up at my friend, red-faced and breathing heavily, he was stroking his cock with more frequency now. His eyes were starting to glaze. Tommy reached out a hand and placed it on the wall at the head of the bed, leaning forward further. This caused his cock to nudge my nose quite heavily.

"Sorry, buddy." He mumbled, stroking another couple of drops of pre-cum from his cock.

"Would..." I stopped and looked at him. His eyes looked pleadingly at me as if he had a question that he couldn't bring himself to ask. "Would you... like to put it in?" I asked.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever. Tommy leaning over me in a position of complete dominance, his cock bearing down on me, his breathing was hard and fast. While I was stuck. My arms caught by my sides. It was amusing to me; that I could even make an offer like that. If this scene had been a porno, the person in my position wouldn't have the choice, it was going to happen, it was just a matter of when. I knew what he wanted, he knew what he wanted, but this was his best friend, and in a moment of clarity I could see him begin to falter. I shouldn't have done it. I should've let him come to terms with this himself, but I couldn't resist any longer.

I caught Tommy unawares, again just about to speak, my tongue flicked out and caressed the underside of his cockhead. "Fuck." He said and paused for a moment. "Do that again Danny." Hearing my name in his voice, husky and low, made my head spin. Again, my tongue left my mouth but this time when it touched the hot underside of his cock, Tommy pressed it down against the slippery surface, sliding it back and forth. He moaned.

Tommy fed me his cock like this for a few minutes until his cockhead gleamed with my saliva. My mouth was watering like crazy. The wet slapping sounds his cock made against my tongue were thick and tangible. Partly because of the weight of his cock and partly because my mouth was drenched; I began dribbling down my chin.

I kept my eyes on Tommy the entire time, I just lay there with my mouth open, tongue dancing around the crown of his cock. Tommy was starting to relax; his expression was starting to change. Gone was the look of confusion, now his expression was one of confidence, more intent. He stopped moving his cock from side to side and began sliding it back and forth. I curled my tongue and made a groove for his cock. Tommy let go of his shaft and let it rest in the trough I'd made for him. Put his hand on the wall and began moving his hips a few inches. That was all he needed to slide his cock over my tongue. My drool began to fill the trench of my tongue it made me cough. Tommy's cock nudged my upper lip, once, twice, three times. I opened my mouth a little more and closed my eyes. There was silence for a moment. I could hear Tommy groaning. Then he let loose a deep sigh. All I could do was focus on the sensation of having a thick, hard cock invade my mouth. The sound of wetness was loud in my head. My saliva squelched as all the vacant room in my mouth was taken up.

I opened my eyes when I felt Tommy's hand on my hair. He smiled down at me and brushed my hair behind my ear. Moving his hand to the top of my head he pushed into me deeper and caused me to gag; his smile broadened. I saw devilment in his eye. If I wasn't preoccupied with trying not to choke, I would have been scared. Tommy withdrew his cock from my mouth and smiled a crooked smile down at me, this time with real menace. He cocked his head to one side and jabbed his hips forward when he heard me choke and cough on his cock he just said, "Nice," and pulled back to do it again.

"It's for him. It's for him." I kept repeating as Tommy held my head in place and continued to pivot back and forth into my mouth. I'd stopped coughing, but my gag reflex kept kicking in. As time went by Tommy greeted every sign of my discomfort with a pleased grunt or comment.

"That's my girl." He'd say on every stroke. "You like that, don't you, bitch?" He'd add every time I choked. Suffice to say, this wasn't the Tommy I had grown up with, although, I'm sure this wasn't the Danny he'd been used to having around either. I was a little uncomfortable, he was the same age as me, he shouldn't be speaking to me like that, but while I listened to Tommy's comments, I became aware of the stiffness in my little cock. It was hard and had been for quite some time. Sure, Tommy was using me, but I had offered this to him. Okay, so Tommy was calling me names while he brutally fucked my mouth, but I was enjoying it. He was using me like some cheap trick, and I wouldn't trade places with anyone.

I began to relax; my friend was fucking my mouth and it was fantastic. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying it, but I decided to just go with it. The more I relaxed, the more cock he fed me. My nose was getting buried in his pubes and nudging his stomach as he crushed his hips down into my face. I struggled to breath when he finally filled my throat. He held it longer than I would have liked. I couldn't help myself from kicking and trying to pull my arms free, but I couldn't budge Tommy. In the blur I heard him laugh and pull out; only to slam back to his full depth with a growl. "Like Father, Like Son." I thought as I closed my eyes and tried not to fight the onslaught.

My surrender was greeted happily by my captor as he continued to puncture my throat. I was starting to get weak, my throat was sore, but it was working. Tommy's pace began to vary from slow to fast with a spluttering frequency until he pulled out of my mouth. My eyes opened, watery and barely able to focus, I looked up at Tommy standing over me. His cock was in his hand, his fist squelched with all the saliva coating his length. "I..." I coughed, "I swallow." I managed to say.

Through my teary eyes I think Tommy smiled at me, "Maybe next time," he said, "this time, you're gonna wear it for me."

I felt his cock touch my nose and not a second later, I felt a heavy spurt of cum shut my left eye. Another covered my nose, and a third hit me on the forehead and looped into my hair. More cum sprayed out and covered my left eye, then a large deposit hit my lip. Without a second thought, my tongue scooped it up and I savoured the delicious taste of my friend. Thick and creamy. Some of the best I'd ever tasted. Maybe because he was young. I don't know. Tommy must have liked the look of that because he groaned his approval before my mouth was full of his cock again. He pushed passed my lips and jacked open my mouth, several spurts of cum coated my tongue and I sucked and nursed on his thick head while he quietly emptied himself into my mouth.

"Damn," Tommy said scooping a dollop of cum off my nose and forcing it into my mouth. "You're better than those fucking cock-teasing cheerleaders.

"I... don't... tease..." I said licking his fingers clean.

"No shit." He said.

"Can I have some more?" I whispered hesitantly.

"Fuck." Was all he said, before dragging his fingers over my eye and pushing the remnants into my mouth. "You best get up and help me get these bedclothes off before Dad sees the mess you made me make," Tommy said climbing off me laughing and allowing me to free my arms for the first time since he'd come home.

forummj
forummj
213 Followers
12