Hallowiener Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word he pulled the sheets off me and walked over to his hamper. When he turned around, I was standing by the side of the bed with my back to him desperately trying to get the cum-stained pillowcase off with one hand while scooping the last drops of cum from my nose and forehead into my mouth. I wish I could say that I was trying to help him, but I was more concerned with clearing up my own 'little mess' which was the result of getting face fucked by my best friend. I was so embarrassed. Sure, my friend had just made a sex toy out of me, but the idea that I enjoyed it was embarrassing. I was there in my friend's moment of need, not to enjoy myself, I couldn't let Tommy find out. The only problem was that in my haste to go to bed earlier and now finding myself in this predicament, I had completely forgotten about the view Tommy had been granted since he turned to face me.

"Do you take it up the ass?" I heard the words, but I was having a little trouble understanding them. I spun around, using the pillow as cover.

"What?" I said with clear confusion.

"I just figured, with an ass like that... you know?" Tommy nodded down and while I was still looking confused, he reached over and snatched the pillow from my grasp. "Whoa! Someone enjoyed themselves." Came the sudden exultation.

There was nothing I could do. He'd stolen my cover and now I stood in front of my friend completely naked except for Becca's skimpy red thong which was splattered with my own cum. "I... did," I admitted and hung my head. "Please don't tell anyone," I added earnestly.

"Don't worry your pretty little-self, Danny, your secret is safe with me," Tommy said moving close and placing a hand on my shoulder. "As long as you keep giving me what I need, no one needs to know. Now, answer my question, do you take it up the ass?"

I glanced up, swallowed, and nodded.

"Good, because you've got one hell of a fuckable ass." He said reaching around behind me and spanking me hard.

"Like Father, Like Son..." I thought to myself with a little smile.

12