Hallowiener Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I whispered to him. He smiled at me and straightened up.

"Shouldn't I say that?"

"No, I was paying you back for all the kindness you showed me. It was the least I could do."

"Paying me back? Is that what you call it?"

"Well, maybe a little more than that," I said with a cheeky smile.

He retrieved his shirt and belt, walked over the front seat and tossed them inside. Fixing his zipper, he returned to the back seat. I was still lying back, feeling his cum leak from my exhausted ass. I picked up my thong and pulled it on. "Don't worry about the seat. I'll hose it down later." I sat up and saw the pool of cum that I'd left behind. Winking at the Officer, I bent over and licked it up. I felt a rush of excitement acting so slutty in front of a Police Officer. "Well, fuck me."

"I might need some time to recover before we do it again, Officer." I sat up and licked my lips, "mmm, but you taste good."

Officer Millar laughed loudly, "I think you can call me John now."

"Nuh-uh," I said, shaking my head, "you're either Officer or Daddy. You're choice."

"Okay, okay, Officer is fine." He paused, offering me his hand. "Unless it feels appropriate."

I slid along the seat and stood up. "Okay, Daddy, I'll choose."

He smiled again and lightly patted my ass. "Don't you want to get changed?"

"You took up so much of my time. My folks would have left by now. Just take me around back, and I can sneak in. No one will see me."

"In just a bra and thong? I should hope not." We both laughed, and Officer Millar helped me around to the passenger door. I was just about to climb in when we were both surprised.

"Hey, hey, Officer." The voice was distant but came from the direction of the park.

"Who's there?" Office Millar shouted back.

"Oh, no one." The voice replied. "We were just wondering, how good was she?"

Officer Millar looked at me smiling broadly and whispered, "face-fucked by six men, huh?" then he turned back to the direction of the park, "fantastic, next time, I suggest you take her into the bushes where the cameras can't see you. Maybe get a gag; she's a screamer.

"Daddy!" I said, punching Officer Millar in the back. He turned to face me, laughing.

"Don't act offended. We both know that sooner or later, you'd find yourself back here." Of course, he was right, but I didn't want him to think that.

There was a faint murmuring of voices from the other side of the car park. "Don't worry. We've got plenty to keep her mouth quiet. See you soon, Princess."

The car park fell silent again. We waited for a couple of minutes just in case they came back, but they didn't.

I squeezed Officer Millar's arm, "Daddy, I'm ready to go home. I'm tired."

"Okay, Missy. Climb in."

The short trip only took a couple of moments, and as I hoped, everything was dark at the rear of my house. The houses adjacent to mine looked just as quiet. "Thank you again, Officer. You're amazing."

"You're not too bad yourself, Missy." He rummaged in the seat pocket and handed me a card. "Next time you're hanging around the car park, give me a call. I could give you another ride, maybe?"

I leaned over and kissed him, placing my hand on his crotch and squeezing. "You can fucking count on it, Daddy."