Hallowiener Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Grandpa, you're huge." I cooed, sucking the substantial hairy ball into my mouth.

"You like Grandpa's big balls, Cassie?"

I didn't answer. I just hummed my ascent as my tongue toyed with the giant testicle in my mouth. As I continued to slurp on Mr Barbers' balls, his meaty cock began to swell. To my surprise, he continued to grow far thicker than anyone I'd seen before. He was not as long as Mr Roberts, certainly not as big as Mr Hamilton, but the girth of Mr Barber's shaft was scary. Only thirty minutes earlier, my little hole had been stretched to its limits by Office Millar. Now, face to face with Mr Barber's tool, I felt Office Millar was just ordinary.

Mr Barber lifted his cock between three fingers and began to stroke slowly. I obediently continued to slather his nutsack until instructed otherwise. "Time to stretch my little girl's throat." Mr Barber said, and my eyes grew large. I couldn't speak, but my expression must have been evident in the moonlight. "Don't worry, Grandpa will work it in slowly, and soon you'll be begging me for more."

Mr Barber placed his left hand on my head and pulled me unceremoniously off his balls. My lips popped free, and I felt empty. Strings of saliva fell from my mouth, and drool coated my chin. Mr Barber didn't let go of my head. His large mitt had me firmly held in place. His fist gripped the base of his cock as he slowly swung it in my direction. I opened my mouth wide and stared at the thick purple head. A thick sheen of precum covered the slit. Craning forward against Mr Barber's grip, my tongue made contact with the tip of his cock and lapped up the clear fluid. It felt thick on my tongue, as thick as some cum I'd been fed over the last few months, but this was only the beginning. It tasted as viscous and striking as anything I'd had poured down my gullet, and the moment I tasted it, I was hooked. Mr Barber pushed my head back, and I just screamed one word. "Please!"

All at once, as I opened my mouth to speak again, the spongy cock head was ploughed into my mouth, jamming it shut. Mr Barber laughed, slipped his hand from the top of my head to the back, and pulled me close. His cock slid deeper, and my teeth scraped against his shaft. I tried my best to widen my jaw, but there was just no accepting something so thick. "Don't worry, sweetie. Grandpa is used to teeth." He kept pushing my head, and I gagged around his shaft. "Let's see if we can't find your tonsils, shall we?"

I'm not sure if he found my tonsils on that first try, but he found a switch to make my eyes roll freely in my head. I felt all sensation in my face leave me. Spit and saliva bubbled and exploded out of any gap between his shaft and my lips. It was over my cheeks and chin, and one eruption reached as far as my forehead. Mr Barber held me there, whispering encouragement for what felt like minutes, but in truth, only a few seconds had passed before he let me go, and I fell backwards, off my knees and onto my back. Coughing and blubbering through spit bubbles, I said, "Grandpa, you're too big for my little mouth."

"Want to stop?"

I honestly considered saying yes for a moment, but something inside me changed my mind. "No way, I want to be a big girl, and I want my Grandpa to teach me how." I jumped onto my knees and grabbed a handful of his pockets with each hand. Hauling myself forward, I spat onto his dick and licked my way around his shaft until I found his cockhead again. Taking a deep breath, I plugged my mouth full again and forced myself down. I bobbed up and down on his cock several times, but I couldn't take much. Despite being told it was okay, I pulled back the moment my teeth hit his sensitive skin. Stopping for breath, I let Mr Barber's thick meat leave my mouth, and I spoke between gasps. "Grandpa, can you do it again?"

"What's that, Cassie?"

"I can't take you very deeply. I need you to force it in." I said, sucking the tip softly.

"I can, but that's a little slutty for you, don't you think?"

I pulled back from his cock and looked up at his darkened silhouette. "I don't care, Grandpa. For your big, thick cock, I'll be your slutty little granddaughter as much as you want. Use me, please, Grandpa. Do whatever you want."

Mr Barber cradled my chin, and he bent down. His face was inches from mine when he surprised me. Planting his lips on mine, he kissed me intensely. For a second, I froze, but as his lips pressed against my saliva-soaked face, I let myself relax, and my eyes closed. My eyes remained closed after he stopped kissing me. I felt his breath on my ear. "Take a deep breath, Cassie. Grandpa's going to break your throat."

I smiled as his breath tickled my skin, but I did as I was told, straightening my back and taking a deep breath. Seconds later, Mr Barber's hand resumed its position on the back of my head, and the tip of his cock was presented to my lips. I gladly opened, and when I did so, Mr Barbers' hips and hand worked in unison, sandwiching me and driving his cock into my mouth. There was a series of pops, and a deep heat rose from my jaw, and it felt like my mouth just fell open. Mr Barber didn't pump my mouth with long hard strokes. They were more like targetted, direct thumps. Pulling back an inch or two only to drive my head and his cock together once more. My hands had fallen from his trousers, and my mind was blank. I felt nothing in my jaw, and if my mind could formulate any thoughts, I would have suspected my jaw was dislocated. However, any resistance I could have produced was no longer forthcoming. I was a limp doll in his arms.

The night fell still. The only sounds that could be heard were Mr Barber's grunting and the thick sloshing of my mouth; even the owl had fallen silent. It was rhymical, and I felt myself becoming more drowsy on every forceful thrust of Mr Barber's cock. The only break came when the timbre of my throat changed from soft and wet to a hollow glugging as his cock broke into the entrance of my throat. Mr Barber greeted the breakthrough with a roar and held my head down on his member for a count of five. I was expecting his cum any moment, but he had other ideas.

Mr Barber let go of my head, and I stayed wedged on his groin like a limpet for the briefest moments. Realising he had released me, I gathered what power I had and leaned back, pulling myself free. A torrent of spit fell from my lips and shone in the moonlight as silken webs of saliva dangled from Mr Barber's cock to my chin. I closed my mouth and licked my lips, thankful that whatever he had done to my jaw was only temporary. "Up", he commanded.

I couldn't see out of my eyes. They were full of tears and spit. "W--what?" was all I could say.

Mr Barber reached down and, hoisting my arms above my head, hauled me to my feet. Stretching me up, I felt my feet leave the floor, and my body swung slowly as he walked away with me. Releasing one arm, Mr Barber grabbed my waist and turned me. Then he released my other arm and pushed me from behind. I screamed out as the pain in my hips shot through me, and I doubled forward. My hands flew out on either side and hit the cold wooden surface before my face did. Lying there against the course countertop, I realised I had just been dumped onto our picnic table. I felt Mr Barber's hands go under my skirt, and the reality of what he wanted hit me. I tried to stand, but a large hand held me down."It's okay, Cassie," he leaned over me, and I could feel his hand guiding the tip of his cock between my cheeks. I closed my eyes and waited for the moment that Mr Barber would prod his massive cock into my balls, expecting a little pussy to be waiting for him, but thankfully that wasn't his destination. "Seeing as Office Millar already warmed you up, it would be a shame to let it go to waste. After all, you're all lubed up and ready."

The giant cockhead nestled against my arsehole gently as Mr Barber whispered into my ear, but the moment he reared up, the change in position of his body served only to pivot his lower body forward. As I said before, he wasn't the longest man I'd ever had inside me, but somehow, his girth still managed to disrupt my voicebox. The second the head of his cock pushed me open, I screamed, only no sound came out. I lay on that table, kicking my feet off the ground and silently screaming into the dark as a man four times my size slowly impaled me on the jousting pole he called a dick.

I had never experienced such pleasure and pain at the same time. Whenever I thought Mr Barber was finished, he managed to find another inch to squeeze inside me. With eight slow nudges, his cock finally reached the hilt, and I felt his balls envelop mine. Although my entire body screamed in pain, I felt my little cock spasm and shoot what load I had left against the tabletop. My legs stopped kicking, and my arms fell flat. No longer concerned about resisting or fighting to stop the onslaught, my body went limp for the second time under Mr Barber's ministrations. My silence was taken as a sign, and he rocked his hips backwards. "Oh, we can't have that." Mr Barber said as his retreat only served to drag me across the table. Gripping my hips and holding me still, he tried to pull back again, slowly extricating his dick. My hole was numb, but it tingled from the pain, an itch that wasn't unpleasant.

"F--fuck." I mumbled.

"What was that, Cassie?"

"F--fuck me, Grandpa. Fuck your little Cassie like a wh--"

I couldn't finish the sentence if I wanted to. Mr Barber's grip on my hips was tight, and he thrust forward, causing all the air in my body to be expelled in one giant sigh. As he withdrew, I could feel myself returning to my senses, only to be shell-shocked a second later as he drove himself deep into my bowels. I lost count of how many times he did it. I tried my best to stay alert, but I couldn't. I just resigned my body to the man and waited to be bred.

"So. Much. Cock." I gasped.

"I've dreamed of this for so long." He grunted as his thrusts began to slow. "Your mother was a slut. Now it's your turn." I was glad that my body was numb. Mr Barber was thrusting into me so hard that I knew the tops of my thighs would be bruised tomorrow. Even my hole was losing all feeling. That didn't stop me from feeling the full sensation of his eruption, though. My arsehole spasmed when he drove into me that last time. His cock swelled, and I felt every inch begin to pump. Mr Barber's cock spewed forth deep inside me. I felt his big balls contracting against my sac. Mr Barber growled, pinned me to the table, and leaned over me. "I own you now, girl." He whispered as his cock began to slow and soften inside me.

Stepping back from me, I felt his soft, but still sizeable cock slip from my hole as a warm trail of cum dribbled down my thigh. I heard him zip his trousers, and then I heard a familiar sound of a dial tone. "Hi, there, sweetheart. I was thinking about you. Your Grandma is away for the next few weeks. How about you keep this old man company for a few days? It's about time we spent some quality time together, don't you think? Oh, don't you worry, I've got something to show you that I know you'll love. Good, see you at the weekend, Cassie. Love you too." The call ended, and Mr Barber walked back to the gap in the fence without another word. I felt used and disposed of, but listening to Mr Barber's phone call, something inside of me felt content.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered before he was out of sight.

Mr Barber stopped and chuckled. "No. Thank you." He took one step and paused. "Oh, and Daniel, don't be late again." With that, he disappeared. A moment later, I heard his backdoor close and lock. I lay there, shocked at what he said, but soon enough, the shock faded, and I smiled.

12