All Comments on 'Hallows Eve Tease'

by inkandpen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Well

Well written erotic tale between consenting adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HAPPY

Any day without a sick fetish Burn The Bitch story is a good day you cuck haters.

This is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm, nice party?

More male chauvinistic pig stories that lower & debase wives/women to the element of property; to be shared, used & abused by others. She is not a wife; she's a ho, pimped out by her husband for the pleasure of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How old were when

You were dropped on your head? And from how high?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY you insane ass wipe

why not stop reading these stories if you hate them so much? Just tell us that dick head

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for a great story!

There really isn't much more erotic than kissing one's wife while she's being fucked and filled by another man...fucking her through three fresh loads has to be right up there, too.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

NaughtymarrieddadNaughtymarrieddadover 6 years ago
Amazing and hot story

I could actually see my self as the husband. Loved it,wife was so naughty and the unexpectedness of the circumstance made it great and hot. More to the story please.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

Another cuckold with his pea sized brain in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's Hunny?

A bunny with an "H" or were you thinking of the sweet term of endearment when you wrote it..."honey"?

Other than that, and a few missing question marks, a nice slut wife story. Thanks.

inkandpeninkandpenover 6 years agoAuthor
Interesting Feedback

My attempt at writing stories in this avenue is new and meant to venture into every fetish, taboo and...whatever. Some of the negative comments to this story is understood as so many people find it difficult to tolerate something they do not understand.

"Male chauvinistic pig story?" Well it could very well be depending on who is reading it. In actuality there are many women who enjoy this type of behavior and see themselves as in control, even dominant. This story is actually an experience that a female friend told me of and she found herself feeling very open and was one of the top experiences she has had. She is highly intelligent and business savvy, certainly, not a ho.

Before you all comment about the topic maybe consider, "who am I to judge?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Halloween Turned Her!

Great story! Any event that involves masks, disguises or masquerades usually ends up crossing some boundaries. My wife and I attend an informal Halloween party each fall and a formal masquerade, gala ball each winter. Both are a chance for us husbands to exhibit as much of our wives’ flesh as possible. It seems the women try to outdo each other with their revealing outfits!

Also, for the night, our normally prim and proper wives are encouraged to accept drinks from any attractive suitor, dance seductively with, get groped by, and make out with other men. For the first few years, my wife was fairly timid and mainly used these events to get herself warmed up for sex, with me, later at home. However, over the years, she became a much more permissive and enthusiastic participant. I eventually gave her a “hall pass” to do whatever she wanted for those nights.

One Halloween, I convinced her to dress up as a hooker for the party. I let several guys know, ahead of time, that she was “available” if they could seduce her. One of my friends, who was known to be very good at seduction, slowly started “working on her”. After about 40 minutes, and a few dances and drinks, he had her over in a dark corner, was kissing and fingering her. She told me later, that she immediately had a massive orgasm on his finger, when he said he wanted to pay her $200 to fuck upstairs. She glanced over at me from across the room from time to time, and I kept giving her the thumbs up, okay signal. And, that is how she spent the rest of the party in a bedroom servicing “clients”. She thinks she had about 6 or 7 guys that night.

Just like the wife in your story, that Halloween “turned my wife” and she has been a hot wife ever since. She actively recruits other couples to come to these parties. She makes sure the wives have enough to drink and that they get paired up with a man who knows how to seduce them. My gal now has a large circle of hot wife friends!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I love Halloween and "dress-up" theme parties. It's true that people, especially women, tend to be more uninhibited when in costume. My husband encourages me to "be naughty" as long as I don't make a spectacle of myself like your character did. While I never fucked a guy at these parties, I did enjoy being fingered, having my breasts fondled and sucked, and tasting a few strange cocks. It happens <3. Write another costume story. Top score for you.

sexualmessengersexualmessengerover 6 years ago

As I am a total newbie here and have no real grasp of being a literary critic, I can only write what I feel.I like this site because of the fancifully sexual enjoyment it brings to my wife and myself, so not being critical of the the authors ability, but rather judge it by our reactions, I enjoyed the story immensely,visions of my wife swapping place's with the wife's roll had me erect and and stroking myself with long slow teasing stokes without being fully conscious of what I was doing and just how nice it felt till I reached the end of the the story.

I thank you for posting it.

sirhugssirhugsabout 6 years ago
What about the creampie?

He should have cleaned her out.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No mattet

No matter how she is written, A hotwife is nothing but a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous