All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 04'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
goatman92goatman92almost 5 years ago
Got me hooked

Heya dude. First off I gotta say I'm not a fan of gay romance stories, but I like the series you got going on here. Hopefully the sex scenes aren't gonna get mixed in with PTSD (some vet stories become very....not good when mixing in PTSD). Anyways, loved the story so far, keep on it man. I wanna see how the soldier tries to settle down or run off.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 5 years ago

Wasn’t Sophia in the room during this incident?

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
What incident?

Sophia isn't in the room for this scene. Adelyn is recounting a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goatman92,

Geez, what's with the comment section? Always one person going "OMG I am homophobic and I hate gay romance in my stories because it threatens my heterosexuality." There is just no benefit on stating that since that doesn't help the writer any, nor does it make a good mood on the comment section.

Granted, you're the most polite one so far in this series and I am glad that you are trying to read through it even with the circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES