All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 21'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
And....almost heh

In hindsight, I should've just combined this chapter with chapter 22 so it wasn't such a short tease, but this is how it was originally published. Wasn't on purpose!!! Next chapter, the tension finally boils over and it's ON for awhile :) Good things come to those who wait...though Sam isn't so patient...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Yea! Sam finally gave in. I love this story. Sam and Ben became real to me somewhere along the way. I am cheering for them.

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 5 years ago

I'm really enjoying this. I've been waiting so long for another quality MM story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Agree, Should Have Been Combined with the Next Chapter or Two

Way too short. It took longer to load than it did to read, and wasn't worth it. If the chapters continue to get shorter, I won't bother reading any more.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous...Do you :)

Your choice to read or not read, be rude or not rude. The story is what it is :) Enjoy!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Give me another short chapter, Author. Anonymous be damned

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 3 years ago,

Then stop reading, we don't need someone petty like you complaining about mundane stuff like that every chapter.

Author said the story is finished, it's not their fault you lack the patience and act like a big babby everytime they didn't get what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
79 Followers
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES