All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 32'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Almost there!

One last chapter to go.

Little FYI, I am currently working on the second book, All In Balls Out which is about Max and Roman, but also down the line have Sound and Color planned that will be about Cayden and a character introduced in All In Balls Out, Jamie. Tara will also get a short story! Might take awhile, but that's the plan!

Thanks for reading. I'd love all feedback, and hope you find the read worth it to the end!

JJ

OnimOnimover 4 years ago
YES!!!

So happy to see this chapter! Finally Sam has decided to put his big boy panties on...geezz!!! He's certainly going to have to do some serious 'knee' begging to get Ben to trust him again!! As always, superb writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor Ben

I’m so sad he’s so heartbroken. I hope he and Sam see each other soon.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 4 years ago

Nice work. You’ve got your universe all planned out! I’m glad you’re going to write a story for Cayden as well. He’s an intriguing character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Accomplished author

You should be writing for publication. This is one of the best things I have read lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whooo hooo

For starters Max and Roman is going to be sooooo hot! I’m excited to see how those two go together. However hearing about Ben being so hurt just kills me and Sam better make this right gonna be a long road to recovery for them. I can’t wait to see what Sam has to say to him face to face. Amazing story I’ve been enjoying this ride and I’m sad to see it go. Hopefully we can revisit these two during the Max and Roman series. Amazing job ❤️❤️❤️.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Onim...wait till

the last chapter. He gets to together. Took awhile, but he gets there. I hope you enjoy the ending.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Geemeedee :)

Thanks for the supportive feedback! It always helps so much as a motivator!

I'm glad you've stuck with the story and hope you enjoy the ending.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Cayden..

will be very different than Sam and Max. Max is very different than Sam. I like to think they are all multilayered and hopefully I get them finished sooner than later in between shorter, happy romantic comedy style fluff. :)

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
I'm getting this question a lot so...

No, these chapters are not stand alone. In order for them to make sense, you have to start at chapter one and follow through all 33 chapters. It's a slow build. If you really want to just read the sexy scenes feel free though ironically, they are lower rated than some of the non sexy, family dynamic scenes. Take that as you will. But no, these are NOT standalone chapters. Its an entire novel that is just uploaded in separate chapters because itn is way too long for one upload.

Thanks for reading!

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much Anonymous (accomplished author)

I did actually try publication, and didn't do as well as I hoped for a variety of reasons, but everything happens as it should be in one way or another. I'm just enjoying writing for the sake of it, without drama of deadlines, word count (I was constantly told my stories were too long by my former editor), "heat" (apparently I wasn't sexy enough) and theme (a much weaker version of this was released several years ago (and didn't do well), but she made me take out or drastically change all the chapters that people seem to be relating to the most ere, like the strong family dynamic, the combat flashback scene and the nightmare PTSD scene. I had to do completely different versions of those) so it is ok. I work during the school year, so it's difficult to find time to be quick with the turn around of my stories. Just be patient guys! I'm slow but steady. I'm just glad that people can enjoy the work and it's FREE! :)

Take care and thanks so much for the support!

JJ

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Heh Max and Roman are NOT Sam and Ben sooooooo

hold onto your hats!!!! If anyone felt that a sexy component was slow in forming in Halos and Heroes....heheh... Max isn't Sam. Tara sums it up by saying early on (because they are now BFFs which.. oh boy...)

“Hey, I'm not calling you a man whore. I’m just saying if everyone's cock had wings, you’d be an airport."

So yes... Sam is a happy man ho normally, but now he is also a heartbroken one because Sam marries Ben (spoiler!) and he is on a mission to screw away the memories of the guy he messed up royally with. So the sex scenes start BANG out of the gate and big warning... Max is kinky as hell. Just saying. :)

I am working on a brief, epilogue type segue, like Book 1.5 before Book 2 (All in Balls Out- Max and Roman's story) begins, so readers understand some of what happened between the two stories even though Max doesn't. It will be short novella style, and in different viewpoints; Sam, Ben. Max and possibly a brief chapter for Roman as well. It's basically going to be the wedding day; a flashback by Sam of the proposal, and a few other things, Ben with flashbacks that finally give a stronger idea of what's in his head, and his past, and then Max...poor Max. He really is more multi-faceted than he seems, promise! In All In, it will become so much more clear why he and Sam have such a complicated relationship.

Thanks so much for reading. I really hope you enjoy the last chapter!

Take Care.

JJ

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Kinda sad that I read your comments I wanted Sam and Max to pull it together, I kinda felt that although Ben was a nice guy, but all the understanding of people who suffer with PTSD Ben should have communicated his feelings to Sam before bailing and assuming the worst kinda sold himself short, Ben.

deep down Max is -was too, standing by Sam through childhood and deployment I think was a better fit, but that’s only my humble opinion. The story has been very well written thank you for the mountain of effort it takes to write, again thanks.

I’m gonna leave the story here, Sams doing well and Max is away, cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES