Hamburg Heat

Story Info
Hamburg Hospitality from an unlikely source.
6.3k words
4.42
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tale from the 1990's. The days before email, when sharing teasing, erotic stories with my wife was done by fax.

Your flight is delayed out of Kennedy. Having sent the rest of the film crew home earlier this afternoon, I look forward to the weekend in Hamburg, before our Baltic cruise begins. Showing you Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo is going to be wonderful.

You come out of customs, looking rested and fresh. It is hard to believe you have been traveling for over 15 hours.

You drop your carry-on and embrace me, kissing me deeply (we have been apart for two months).

"Thanks for the business class honey, I feel well rested and cannot wait to see what you have in mind for tonight -- it better be naughty after all your teasing faxes over the past months."

I have arranged to change my room to a suite for your stay. They moved my bags while I was picking you up and we stop at the front desk to get our new keys.

One front desk manager in particular has taken great care of our retinue (her name tag identifies her as "Leni"). She turns over our new keys and gives us a rather strange knowing look as she welcomes you to the hotel, addressing you by name.

When sending you erotic faxes, I always make sure the fax machine is actually located at the front desk and I can watch them sending and then immediately retrieve it from them. In addition, I always use a cover sheet with just your fax number showing.

It's a cheap thrill, letting a stranger handle our fantasies, with little to no risk of being caught out.

Leni was on duty for most of my sends. One night I was called away from the desk by Randy and some crew members who had just returned from dinner. When I got back to the counter, she handed me the pages with a funny smile and I wondered if and how much she might have read.

Hamburg is the home of the Reeperbahn which is the sex street where I purchased your favorite (and mine) latex garments. You want to go out and see for yourself so we drop our bags in the room and head downstairs.

Checking once again with Leni, we get subway directions to the Reeperbahn and another knowing glance. It's a bit out of character for a hotelier in a German 5-star hotel. She is wearing the obligatory long skirt, round collar blouse, and blazer required by the hotel, as well as glasses and a very stern, blonde ponytail.

Still early evening, the sun has not yet set, but the red-light blocks are open and we walk them, looking into the open windows with scantily clad women for hire.

"Does this do anything for you?" You ask.

"Nothing at all. I never come into this area when down here. It's more of a tourist thing for me, bringing you or a crew member who has never seen it. I prefer the shops, sex shows, and booths."

"Well then, let's go there! But we can save the shopping for tomorrow if at all? I brought plenty of toys and lingerie. I was scared that I might be stopped by customs and that would certainly have made someone's day!"

Strolling the Reeperbahn as a couple, we move unimpeded. The crowds are thin as folks are just coming out for the evening.

You ask me about the video wank booths and demand to visit one. Entering one of the shops, we purchase some tokens and I explain that they usually don't let couples go into the booths together. You ignore my reticence and we are able to slip into one unseen.

You immediately notice the sticky floor, and the roll of paper towels. Your expression is a cross between disgust and fascination.

I show you how to put tokens into the slot and the controls for the channels. There are 99 channels and you become intrigued at all the levels of kink and fetish being shown.

You stop on a channel showing a couple in a hospital setting. The man is on a gynecological examination table, feet strapped to the stirrups and hands tied over his head. A woman in a nurse's outfit walks into the frame.

She takes his already erect cock deep into her mouth and quickly releases it and steps away. She then takes two clothespins and fastens them to his nipples. Reaching past the table, she holds a lit candle over him, dropping hot wax on his nipples, belly, and all around his shaved genitals.

He cries out and strains at his bindings.

She then picks up a pitcher of ice water and pours it over his chest with the water and ice cubes running down to his crotch. Grabbing an enormous dildo, she greases it up and very slowly slides it into his ass, while simultaneously greasing his penis with her other hand.

Your concentration is total, your mouth slack, the tip of your tongue running back and forth across your lips. I'm getting hard, and excited, watching your reaction.

You turn to me smiling, get up off my lap and start to go down on your knees, you pause for a moment, looking at the floor...

"Give me that roll of paper towels."

You pull off a couple of sheets and place them on the floor, then a couple more, until the floor in front of us is covered.

"Fuck it, I want your cock now. Sorry, I don't have a candle or ice cubes with me."

Dropping to your knees, you quickly undo my belt and zipper, pulling my pants down to my ankles. As I sit back and watch, you mimic the action on screen, sucking the head of my cock deep into the back of your throat.

You reach up with your hand, feeling for my face. Finding my lips, you work your fingers inside and collect my spit. Taking it between my legs, you begin working my perineum and I slide my ass toward you.

You reach up to my mouth and I hawk up some thick phlegm for you. You laugh and bring the mess down between my cheeks, probing my sphincter. First one finger, then two.

"You like this?" You look up at me, spit hanging from your chin. You stick your tongue out as you work my prostrate and then return to sucking my cock.

The soundtracks of the movie in our booth and the one next to us cover the moaning sounds that are rushing out of me. I'm no longer watching the movie as I look down to see you sloppily, suck, lick, and devour my cock.

You can feel me about to come and you pull your mouth away and tear at the buttons on your shirt. "On my tits, I want you to cum on my tits", you cry out over the soundtrack.

You hold me firm, hosing yourself as my cum erupts onto your breasts. You then smear it around with your hand, before bringing your fingers up to your mouth.

"Want some?" You don't wait for my answer, wiping some more off your breasts and pushing your come-covered fingers into my mouth.

We are both fully aroused, but there is no way you are going to get naked in this filthy booth, so we realize we had better get back to the hotel where there is room to maneuver.

Leaving the booth we get a few looks from other customers and escape to the street.

There is a train waiting in the U-Bahn station as we run down the steps, but the train pulls out before we get to the platform. We have ten minutes until the next train so we wander down to the end of the platform where you pull me behind a pillar and open your coat.

Your blouse is torn, both breasts are hanging out over your bra and the remainder of my cum is crusted on your nipples. I spit onto your tits and then lick up the combination of saliva and cum which you greedily lick from my lips.

I force my hand into your jeans, finger searching for your slit, but the train comes all too soon and we rush on board. Two stops and we're back at the hotel.

As we enter the lobby, passing the front desk, "Leni" gives us another once-over as we race to the elevator. Upstairs we can't get undressed fast enough and are all over each other, kissing, licking, fondling, and sucking all the intimate areas we have missed for so long.

You push me onto my knees and squat a bit, opening yourself to me. I greedily begin licking your freshly waxed pussy as you run your fingers deep into my hair, pulling me into you.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Laughing, you run to the bathroom while I put on a robe and open the door. The manager, Leni, is standing there with a basket of fruit which she tells me is "compliments of the hotel".

I thank her and reach out to take the basket, but she smoothly pushes past me and walks into the suite. She takes her time looking around the living room area and then walks to the bedroom where our clothes are scattered everywhere.

Placing the basket on the dresser, she turns back to me.

"You should try one of these peaches," she tells me, as she unwraps the cellophane from around the basket. Taking a bite out of the peach, she sloppily lets the juice run out of her mouth and onto her blouse.

Feigning distress, she tries to wipe away the peach juice and then starts to unbutton her blouse, revealing her breasts beautifully displayed by a black lace, strapless demi-cup bra.

She takes another bite of the peach, removes the piece from her mouth, and begins rubbing the juicy flesh onto the tops of her breasts and the nipples peeking out of the lace cups. "Please, come taste this, it's really sweet", she tells me.

After the events of the past few hours, I am a bit shell-shocked and just stare at her in amazement. Then I see you standing in the doorway to the bathroom watching this all happen with a surprised smile on your face.

You have put on your leather Dream Dresser outfit with a pair of very long spike heels. You nod for me to go ahead and continue watching as I go over and lick her nipples clean.

"You too, my dear." She motions for you to join us.

Blouse tearing seems to be in fashion tonight, as she rips the final two buttons free. As I lick the torn peach flesh from her breasts, she offers the peach to you.

You take two large bites, then discard the remainder onto the floor. Sloppily chewing, juice runs from your mouth as you move to hers. Her lips open... You push the chewed flesh out with your tongue... her lips close around it and suddenly the two of you are passionately kissing.

As the two of you work your tongues into each other's mouths, I release her bra and her skirt, letting it drop to the floor.

Underneath she is wearing a black garter belt, clipped to her dark, sheer businesswoman stockings. She wears no panties, and like you, she is waxed clean. My robe has long since fallen to the floor.

Leni unsnaps the leather skirt around your waist and gasps at the harness underneath.

"Mein Gott,... my god, wait a moment, this is all happening too fast."

"Ya think so? Honey, not that I mind, but is this a set up for me? Some sort of warning or hint might have been nice."

"No babe, I am as lost as you are."

"No, Frau Jones,...... Mary, yes? -- this is not something planned by your husband. I have taken it upon myself to do this. And of course I risk my job as well."

"The faxes! You read my faxes to Mary, correct?"

"Yes, but only one. It was her fax to you that made me take this chance."

You and I look at each other and remember the threesome fantasy that you had sent me last. You begin to blush bright red.

"No, no, do not be embarrassed. It was lovely and very sexy. I have been masturbating while reading the photocopy I made."

"When the two of you came through the lobby, it was just as my shift was ending. Your sexual arousal was obvious and so I took it as a sign and decided to take a chance."

We both stand there, speechless... I am the first to speak.

"Mary rarely sends me faxes, but you are right, they are very hot."

"Wow, I don't know what to say, but knowing a woman masturbated to one of my fantasies has me pretty aroused."

We stand there... I am completely naked. Leni has her black, business stockings, crowned with a lacy black garter belt, but nothing else. You are standing there with the strap on harness and your little black lambskin jacket.

"Well, I am obviously overdressed." And you quickly discard the jacket, freeing your breasts, your nipples erect.

"Is that what I think it is?" Leni asks, looking back and forth between us.

I answer. "Yes, it is a strap on harness. It looks like my wife was going to surprise me with it."

"Well, since I am your visitor, could she use it on me first? That is, if I am invited to stay."

I look over to you, but you are already digging into your toy bag for the dildo.

The two of you exchange mutually lascivious grins but don't say a word.

Smiling, Leni releases her ponytail, blonde hair cascading onto her shoulders. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she takes off her pumps, and lays back on the bed. Grabbing her thighs, she holds herself open for you.

Did I miss some "latent lesbian" signals between the two of you during the short time Leni has been in our room? My head is spinning at the scene before me.

Dropping to your knees, you begin licking her. Watching you eat another woman has me on the verge of coming as you bury your face in her cunt. Your palms spread her even more open as you sloppily rim her and then run your tongue back up over her vulva and clit.

"Come over here honey." You move a bit to make room between her thighs for me. Holding her pussy open, you invite me in. "Lick her the way you lick me."

I don't need any prodding. I begin eating Leni as you mount the dildo onto your harness. You then squat behind me and hug my back. Your breasts are warm against my shoulder blades. Your dildo is laying along my spine, squeezed between our bodies. You watch over my shoulder as I continue burrowing into her cunt.

Our partner is now moaning bedroom talk in German. You whisper in my ear, "Make her come with her clit honey, no fingers in her pussy - I want her cunt hungry when I fuck her." I work a spit wet finger against her sphincter and close my lips around her swollen clit.

I concentrate on Leni's pink little bud as her sphincter softens and then relaxes. I slide my finger all the way into her rectum. Her clitoris swells between my lips as I suck on it while the slick underside of my tongue circles it's tip.

Crying out, Leni's hands grab my head and hold me against her as she grinds her pelvis into my face. Shaking in her climax, she gradually subsides and becomes quiet once again.

"Now it's my turn." You release me and I move away from the bed as you take my place. "Oh my god, this is a very juicy pussy." You exclaim between deep dives with your face between her ass and cunt. She caresses your head, whispering something I cannot make out.

As her hands fall away, you quickly stand and bring your harnessed dildo up to her now gaping hole.

You start working your "cock" into her. Fascinated, I stand back and watch until you have buried the full length inside her snatch. You then start working it in and out.... all the way in and out, but very slowly.

Smiling, she writhes in front of you and begins sucking her fingers. Your concentration is intense as you start fucking her harder. You pause once or twice when fully inserted to grind up against her clit and then you begin again.

I move around behind you. Getting down on my knees, I slide two fingers into your pussy and search out your G-spot.

Once I find it, I let my fingers rest on the spot and allow your thrusting to supply the stimulation. I notice the rhythm change slightly as you begin to focus on your own pleasure as well as hers.

Keeping my fingers inside you, I bend my arm and move around to your side where I can watch you.

By now you are sweating and the sweat drops from your face onto your heaving breasts. Our friend has become very noisy and is squealing as you slide in and out of her.

You run your hands up and down her thighs, the two of you moving against each other, in a sinuous, sexual dance.

I can feel your vestibule expand and the membrane covering your G spot begins to tighten as your urethra begins to open.

Your eyes go glassy as you start to come. Hot liquid starts spraying out against my hand and splashing onto her exposed asshole. This is the final straw for her and she screams as she thrashes against you. You fall onto her breasts and lay there shaking against her.

She wraps her arms around you and rolls you over onto the bed, lifts herself off your cock, and lies there beside you, staring over at me.

Holding her gaze, I crawl over and begin sucking her flow off your dildo. Smiling, she works her finger deep into her cunt and mimics me, sucking on her fingers as I focus on deep throating the cunt-cream covered dildo.

When I look up again, the two of you are caressing each other's faces. Rolling on your sides, you begin to kiss, mouths wide open, tongues out.

"Come join us Tommy." "Jah, kommen." You both invite me as you now roll apart making space for me to lie between you.

Both of you still have your legs hanging over the edge of the bed and I climb past you, onto the center of the bed and roll onto my back. You each crawl up to join me, the three of us a confusion of tongues, lips and spit as you bring me into our triad.

Each of you has a hand in my crotch. One caressing my balls, the other lightly stroking my cock. You alternate kissing me, tonguing into my ears, biting my nipples.

Our management friend begins nibbling and kissing her way down my torso as the intensity of your kisses increases, your tongue probing deep into my mouth.

She drags her long hair, and then her heavy breasts across my belly and I feel her hot breath on the crown of my penis. Her tongue makes long, wet passages along my shaft and balls. She then slides her breasts across them, the feeling indescribable.

She slides across me and begins nuzzling your delta, you spread your legs in greeting. "Oh my god." You sigh into my mouth as she begins licking you, climbing over my legs and pushing yours open.

I roll away and watch her pleasure you. Your eyes are closed as you play with your nipples. She pushes your thighs back and drags her breasts through your furrow. Your eyes fly open from the unknown sensation. She squeezes her nipple and rubs it back and forth over your clit.

You look across at me. "Join us honey, give Leni some pleasure for what she is giving me."

I line up behind Leni's big, pale bottom, lifting and spreading her cheeks, I lean in, gently working my tongue against the ring of her sphincter.

She moves her knees wider and pushes her ass against me. I begin pushing my tongue against her ring and can feel it relaxing and allowing me through the first muscle.

"Oh shit honey, she is going to make me come, I want you to see me come."

I look up over Leni's back and push my pelvis against her ass.

You are pulling and tweaking your nipples, your breaths coming in short pants. You stare straight into my eyes. Leni reaches back and holds my cock against her slick wet pussy, rubbing it against her lips as she brings you to climax.

"Oh, my god!" Your clitoral orgasm takes you away, your eyes dilate wide as you thrust against her face.

As you subside, Leni climbs up over you. You wrap your arms and legs around her and the two of you gently kiss each other.

I resume my position next to the two of you. Laying there, I stroke myself, hand sliding on the juices from Leni's pussy.

After a few minutes, Leni rolls off of you and turns to me, offering deep, wet tongue kisses and replacing my hand with hers. Once again, she moves down my torso. No longer nibbling, she is now biting my neck, nipples, licking at my navel.

"Let me help a bit." I hear you say as you lift her leg over me, her knees now straddling my chest as you position her cunt over my face. Smiling down at me you laugh: "Can we take Leni home with us?"

With that, you spread her thighs further and lower her onto my waiting face. As my tongue makes contact with her swollen pussy, I feel her mouth engulfing my cock and she wraps her arms around my thighs, holding me tight against her.

Blindly, I reach up to spread her ass and resume my play with her sphincter, but find it already spread wide by you, your face buried in her crack as you rim her asshole.

12