Hamburg Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold her open for me baby."

My hands push yours out of the way, spreading her ass wide and tight, her sphincter pushed out.

Craning my head back, I look up and watch you tongue her hole, slathering it with spit before working your index finger into her. I think about your finger buried in my ass earlier tonight in the booth when I came all over your breasts.

I return to pushing my face into her cunt. Working my tongue inside her, toying with her urethra and then her clit as my nose is engulfed in her hole. She pushes herself out and I can feel her urethra flaring against my nose.

She has my cock buried in her mouth and throat, now sucking hard, my balls wet from her throat slop.

Our efforts are bearing fruit as Leni writhes against me, her sweaty belly and breasts, sliding against my torso as she alternates between sucking me with her mouth and stroking me with her hand.

We are in a delirious 69 union as we orally pleasure each other. I hear your voice, no longer close by... "Oh honey, this is so fucking hot, watching you eat a woman while she sucks your cock."

Leni sits up, now squatting on my face as I glory in the fullness of her aroused cunt. I feel you straddle my hips and then take me inside your cunt. All the way, to the point that I can feel your "cock" lying on my belly as you have apparently put it back on.

The two of you begin moaning and I assume you are kissing again.

"God honey, it's incredible to taste your balls and ass on another woman's mouth. and watching this hot bitch queen you is getting me all worked up again."

The kissing and moans resume as you rock on my shaft, its crown pushing against your cervix.

Eventually, you climb off me and I cannot protest as my face is still covered by German pussy and ass. Leni wriggles back and forth, guiding herself across my nose, tongue and chin, from her clit and hood to her sphincter.

I feel you grab me under my knees and start to push -- "Leni, here, hold his knees back." Leni pulls my knees back until they are almost hitting my chest. My ass rotates up, spread wide open.

Still blind, I can only feel you as you slowly start licking my ass crack and then finally begin pushing your tongue into me. As she rides my face, Leni gives you further encouragement in a combination of German and English.

Next, I feel your finger probe me and I quickly relax as you slide in and begin stroking my prostate. I begin pushing, fucking your finger deeper into my rectum.

You remove your finger and I feel you squirt a wad of KY onto my perineum and spread it across my crack and into my asshole.

"Wait, please, may I help?" I hear Leni ask as she lets go of my knees.

I quickly grab them and spread myself even wider. Leni climbs off me and begins loving the both of us, her hands busy with my balls and your breasts. The two of you kiss some more and then there is some whispering and giggling.

Kneeling between my legs, you are holding your "cock", stroking it while you and Leni kiss. She then bends down, takes your cock into her mouth, deep-throating it repeatedly as you caress her head.

Raising her head, she sits back on her heels and watches you.

You gently probe me with your crown and finding the right angle, begin to slide into me.

I groan as the crown courses over my prostate and glory in the feel of your hips against my ass as I take all of you inside me. You slowly pull it all the way out and give it an extra coating of KY.

You enter me again, this time teasing me a bit with short strokes, running the crown back and forth over my prostate.

Leni rises, steps over me, straddles me and I think I know what is next. Facing you, she attempts to fuck me, but my legs are in the way.

She clambers over my legs and tries to do me Amazon style, but those angles don't work either, with you pressed against my ass and my knees pulled back.

Undeterred, she turns and faces me, lowering herself down again. We are able to get me inside her, but it feels like she is going to break my dick in half and her facial expressions signal it is not too pleasant for her either.

It also seems that her butt is now in the way of you being able to get anything more than a few inches of dildo into my ass.

"Aha! Will you fuck me like you are being fucked?" Leni asks.

You don't give me a chance to answer, you just slap the KY tube into her hand.

Raising herself up off me, Leni smears a dollop onto her palm and works it into her ass and onto my cock. Slapping my hands out of the way, she can now step in front of my hips as well and sinks down onto my cock. There is no pause. This woman's ass is ready and she takes me to the hilt.

Leni leans forward, my knees ride high, up over her hips, allowing my ass to remain wide open for you. She looks down at me, straight arms flanking my head. Sweat from her face and drool from her mouth fall into mine as she smiles and slowly lowers her face to mine. Mouth to mouth we kiss, a slippery tongue fest of lust.

I let myself be guided by your thrusts which I follow in kind, sliding deep into Leni's ass.

By now the three of us are all grunting and moaning in unison.

"Jesus Christ honey, this is amazing watching your cock in her ass while I fuck yours. It's your turn baby, come for us now. I want to see you pump your load into Leni's ass."

Leni seems to agree as she throat fucks me with her tongue, now holding my head tight, fingers intertwined in my hair. She is actively fucking me with her ass, her hot, sweaty belly and breasts sliding back and forth on mine.

You are short stroking me again and I can feel the fire of prostate milking funnel up through my shaft. The thought of it seeping into Leni's rectal chamber takes me over the top. As her sphincter muscles roll up and down my shaft, I unload into her, feeling my semen splash off her rectal walls and back onto my crown.

Leni starts to tremble and begins screaming into my mouth. She pushes herself upright and floods my pelvis and torso with her squirt, her piss, I don't know which, but it is amazing and prolongs my ejaculation.

Finally, Leni falls onto me, my cock still buried in her ass. Sweat and cunt spew soaked, we slide against each other as she continues her kisses.

Leni becomes much heavier as you too, fall onto her back, I feel your hand sliding between us as you fondle her breasts.

"Honey, you are the King of Squirt! You got both of us off. This bed is a wreck!"

"Oh, mein gott, what happened? I am so sorry, I think I urinated on you, but I could not help myself. Your schwanze was pushing against my pussy from behind and I just lost control."

"Leni, you squirted, it comes out the same hole but is something different, that is what I did when I was fucking you and Tommy made me squirt with his fingers. Didn't you feel it splashing onto you?"

"Yah, I felt it but not so much and did not really care either. I used to do golden showers with the boyfriend before my husband. I liked it a lot then." She blushes crimson.

"Leni, I don't know what it was, but it caused me to keep coming when I thought I was done. It was very, very stimulating."

"Hey Tommy, do you want to let go of me? This thing won't budge. I could just take off the harness, but I don't think you have room in your pants for this rig."

You and Leni begin laughing.

"Hey Leni, I would say the same thing to you since you are gripping me pretty tightly yourself."

"Jah, but aren't you supposed to shrink or something to help me? Your cock is still sehr grosse!"

"I don't know lady, but with the two of you on top of me, my dick has no interest in being anything but sehr grosse."

The three of us laugh together.

I relax my sphincter and you slowly remove your dildo from my ass.

"Holy shit, my hips are worn out!" You exclaim as you disconnect the harness and inspect it for dookie. With a shrug, you toss it towards the bathroom.

"Honey, I have new respect for your skills at fucking my pussy and ass the way you do."

"Thanks babe, but we have a problem here. Whenever Leni tries to disengage, the motion only makes me harder and her sphincter is still water tight."

"No worries honey, your Mary is coming to the rescue."

You lean down and start rimming her as you reach around to fiddle with her pussy. Your tongue against the base of my cock and thought of you rimming her with my cock in her ass only makes me bigger, but it seems to relax Leni and I slide out of her, immediately followed by a river of semen.

Leni heads to the bathroom as you collapse next to me.

"Honey, I am not sure I could even fantasize what just happened."

"Yeah, it was fucking incredible. So much crazy, sexy, good stuff. Watching your cock moving in and out of her ass while I fucked yours was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. My orgasm was other worldly."

"What, you came from fucking me?"

"Honey, I just told you what made me come, fucking you was fun, but watching you fucking her ass was amazing. And I think Leni actually pissed rather than squirted, not that I give a fuck. The stink of her piss while you unloaded into her ass took me over the top. You two were so into your own party that you missed my tremors."

"I cannot believe you are still hard, and my clit is throbbing like a bass drum. Go wash off your cock and then come and fuck me."

I get up and head for the bathroom, passing Leni as she heads back to the bedroom.

I hear the two of you talking but cannot make out the words. Scrubbing my cock with a warm, wet washcloth, I begin to worry about how long I can keep this up. You can be insatiable and Leni seems to be a blonde, German version of you.

Wiping myself dry, I return to the bedroom where Leni has already dressed and is buckling the straps of her black pumps.

The two of you break off your conversation and Leni rises, standing between us.

She reaches out and takes your hand and then mine.

"Danke Schoen mein heisse liebhaber." Our sexy manager has somehow re-assembled herself into the hotel duty manager instead of our ferocious lover. Her torn blouse is hidden by the buttoned blazer and other than the glow in her cheeks, one would not believe what has taken place in the past hour.

"Would you like a safety pin... a pin..." You motion to her blouse. She smiles and in her proper hotelier English explains: "No, as I told you my shift just ended, so I button my blazer and drive home."

"When I found out you were joining Herr Jones... Tommy..." she smiles, "I began my own fantasy. I was unprepared for how sexually attracted I would be to you, Frau Jones. And so, I decided to just throw my cautions into the wind -- is that how you say it? So I did so, along with my panties."

She reaches into her blazer pocket and pulls out a pair of black silk panties. She delicately steps through them and pulls them up and over her garter belt. I notice that her garters are hanging down, unclipped and her stockings are gone. Slimming her skirt down, she turns to us again.

"I am so glad I did. But I must go, as my boring husband is waiting for me at home..."

"I am not back on duty until after you check out on Sunday. Please have a safe trip and I hope you will remember our little interlude."

She gives each of us a quick sisterly kiss and then exits the room.

"No words, I simply have no words, what the fuck just happened?"

"I don't know, but your cock needs some attention, my pussy needs filling and we squeezed that German bitch dry. Honey, come over here and let me smell her on you."

We kiss and quickly have rotated into a 69 position with me on top, my cock deep in your throat. Your poor pudenda is swollen, almost to bruising from your mad humping of the two of us and I softly kiss and lick everywhere.

Gradually, your pussy gapes opens in arousal and you push me off you.

"Inside me, I want you inside me."

You stuff a pillow under your ass and throw something onto the bed.

"Here use these." They are Leni's piss soaked stockings. You spread your legs wide and using the stockings, I tie them off to the footboard of the bed

Letting our loins find the way, I use my hands to hold your wrists pinioned to the bed over your head.

Your huge brown eyes are glistening and your pupils are fully dilated, so they are almost black.

I can smell so much of you. Different rich odors coming from between your legs, the tang from your armpits, the hot rich breath from your mouth. All this is comingled with the odors of the woman we just shared.

You open your mouth and I let my saliva fall onto your tongue as I push slowly into you. I feel you clench as I start to pull back out and I let my cock rest there, buried inside you.

Gazing into your eyes, I see all the women that you are to me: brave, wild, sweet, considerate, courageous, kind..........and as I look at you, my cock begins to swell even more and you clench harder.

Your deep black eyes fill up and tears begin to run down your cheeks. A deep sob comes out of my throat as I begin to cry. We slowly begin to fuck. Long, slow strokes in and out of you, our gazes locked.

"Now, baby, fuck me deep, fill me up, fuck me like I fucked Leni."

I pull my cock out and plunge it back hard and deep as you thrust back at me just as fiercely.

We are now slamming into each other, kissing wetly while breathing into each other's mouths. It seems I am climbing inside you.

"I want to feel you come inside me Tommy, I don't care if there is any semen left inside you, I just want to know that you want me.

My balls constrict as I explode into your wetness and you convulse pulling me even deeper. I want and love you so very much.

12