Hammer Cock High Ch. 07

Story Info
After school, Umi meets her challenger.
4.6k words
4.75
17k
21

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the character are of age. In this futanari world, girl's don't go to high school until they are 18.

*

It was early in the morning, and Tonya sat at the table eating breakfast with Umi. She was heading out to work soon and Umi was up early as she always was. Taki was in the other room, watching last night's P.F.F. matches.

"Are you still going to meet that girl today?" Tonya asked.

Umi nodded her head as she ate.

"Good."

Tonya was surprised when she came home last night and heard about Umi's day. She was incredibly happy to see Umi making friends and being more sociable, but she also knew it was probably very stressful for someone as introverted as her daughter.

"Your friends are going with you?"

"Yes."

There was a bit of silence as Tonya waited to see of Umi would say more. A loud cheering came from the television and Taki mumbled something.

"Sounds like you made some good friends. You didn't even have to ask them for help."

Umi paused for a moment as she thought about it.

"Yeah, they are."

"Make sure you thank them."

"I will."

Tonya got up and walked around the table to Umi, putting her hand on Umi's head and rustling her hair.

"I'm really proud to see you making an effort. I got to go to work. Tell me all about it when I get home, okay?"

"Okay." Umi got out of her chair and hugged Tonya. "Bye, dad."

"Bye, Umi. Bye, Taki. See you tonight."

"Bye." Taki waved her hand from the couch as she watched the match.

Tonya left and Umi finished eating. She headed back upstairs and went to her room. Umi was uneasy, but also excited. She sat and played on her computer for a while to distract herself. When it was time to leave, she grabbed her things and headed downstairs. Taki had already left, and Mina came out of the kitchen with her hair tied up and dressed in her exercise clothes.

Her clothes were little more than a tight sports bra and small pair of panties. She also had on a special girdle made of stretchy material the held her massive dick tight against her stomach and lifted her balls up, making it easier for her to run.

"Oh, Umi." Mina said, hugging Umi and squeezing her against her cock. "I'm going to my exercise class this morning, would you like me to give you a ride to the subway station?"

"Yes, please." Umi answered as she followed her mom into the garage. They got into the car and left.

"It sounds like you're going to have an eventful day." Mina said as they pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah."

Mina reached over and rested her hand on Umi's dick, giving it a squeeze.

"Oh, come on. Cheer up. You got a secret admirer." Mina said.

"I-I don't know about that..." Umi replied, feeling a bit embarrassed about how excited she got when she told them about it at dinner the night before.

"I think so. I had an experience like that before."

As they drove, Mina told her about an old coworker she used to work with who was always awkward around her. Mina talked to some of the other girls and found out she just wanted to fuck, but was too embarrassed to ask. When Mina had a chance, she simply whipped out her cock, walked up behind the girl, and rammed it in.

They ended up becoming friends and it became a game among the employees to sneak up behind each other and try and get them to cum in front of a customer by only using their dick. Mina recalled one day when three girls made attempts on her. When she had a chance retaliate, she was way more sensitive than she thought and ended up blowing her load. The customer noticed when her coworker's stomach suddenly ballooned.

"For some reason some people get weird around big dicks."

Mina pulled up to the curb and Umi got out of the car.

"Oh my, I got a little too excited." Mina laughed. Her cock had been slowly growing as she drove, and had become so large and erect that it stuck out well past her girdle and rested between her breasts. She pulled up her sports bra, exposing her breasts. She pushed her cock between them and pulled the bra back down, using it to keep her now massive throbbing dick in place.

"Bye Umi, have a good day!" Mina waved from the car.

"Bye, mom." Umi waved back and walked down the stairs into the subway terminal. She was a bit early, so she sat on one of the benches and waited for her train.

Umi thought she would be more nervous, but she felt strangely calm. Perhaps it was because her first three days had been so eventful that she was simply too tired to feel nervous. She was ecstatic that she had made some friends and was doing normal friend stuff, but she also could not wait for the weekend so she could take a breather.

The subway arrived and Umi boarded her car along with the usual office workers. There was already a fair bit of action as two women were laying on top of each other while arguing who had a better pussy. The argument was being settled by a third woman who had two dicks and was fucking them both at the same time. A bunch of their co-workers were watching and betting on which dick would cum first.

The woman's dicks were on top of each other, unlike Rena's which were side by side. She contently fucked away as the two women goaded each other and tried to make the dick in them cum first. It quickly escalated to trying to make the other cum as they attacked each other's breasts and jerked each other off.

Umi noticed that the woman's lower dick was starting to swell and twitch, and in a few more thrusts she burst, flooding cum into the bottom woman. The bottom women laughed and the top looked irritated. Top pulled out the woman's upper dick, scooted forward, and slammed her hips down on the bottom girl's cock, making her cum almost immediately.

While top was riding bottom, the woman with two dicks shrugged and squeezed her cocks together, ramming them both into bottom's pussy. Between her double stuffing and top bouncing on her cock, bottom was cumming endlessly. The rest of the women watching decided to join in, and the resulting orgy lasted until Umi's stop.

The women finally settled their argument and agreed that bottom had a better pussy but top had more endurance. They exited the car, naked and carrying their clothes while cum dripped from their orifices. Umi followed them out of the subway terminal and headed to school.

As she walked through the entrance of the school, she kept her head up and glanced around, hoping to possibly catch a glimpse of the girl who left the note in her locker. The halls were bustling with students and staff. Umi looked up at the upper floors around the atrium and watched some for the girls walking by. She wondered if the pro fucker that she and Taki watched on television was at the school today.

Umi entered her class and sat at her desk, waiting for the bell. Pup entered and sat at her desk. She waved to Umi and then started talking to the girl in the desk behind her. Rena came soon after and took her seat behind Umi.

"Hello." Rena said as she plopped down.

"Good morning." Umi replied as she turned around.

"I bought and downloaded that game last night. Elnora."

"H-have you played it yet?" Umi asked, perking up.

"A little. I tried some of the classes and looked stuff up about them. I like the one that can transform into animals so I started playing that, but I can only cast one spell."

"You get your first animal form at level ten. You do a quest to unlock it."

"Huh, that sounds cool."

Umi and Rena talked about the game until the bell rang. They sat through their morning classes, and at lunch they met Pup and headed to the cafeteria. The day felt like a blur as it went by. Umi was completely preoccupied with her afterschool challenger, and kept trying to picture what she looked like.

As the final bell rang, Umi snapped out of her daze. Bahlus dismissed the class, and Umi joined Rena and Pup as the three of them headed upstairs to the work out room. Pup ran ahead as they neared to door.

"I don't... oh, yup. There's someone in there." Pup said as she looked through the small window in the door. "It's definitely that girl from yesterday."

"I thought so." Rena said as she also took a peek. "We'll wait out here."

"Okay-eee!" Umi jumped in surprise as she felt a pair of hands slide up her thighs and grab her balls. She turned her head to see Pup behind her.

"Sorry." Pup giggled as she untied Umi's ballkini and cocksock and started to slide them off. "You should probably take these off though."

"Oh, thanks."

Pup stripped Umi of her cocksock, ballkini, and panties, taking a moment to give her balls a good groping. She gnawed on her lip as she remembered getting pumped full the day before.

"Alright, go for it." Pup said as she gave Umi a push. "We'll be right here if anything happens."

"Um..." Umi paused for a moment, looking at Pup and Rena. "I uh... Thank you for coming with me."

"You're welcome." Pup said as she smiled. "Now go give that girl a good dicking."

Umi nodded and took a deep breath. She opened the door to the work out room and walked in. The room was silent other than the clinking of metal plates and a light gasping. Umi saw a figure on the bench press. She watched as two large plates slowly moved up and down, followed by a clang as the bar was racked.

The girl turned her head and saw Umi.

"Huh, you came." The girl said. She had a deep sultry voice and seemed surprised. She stood up and walked towards Umi, whom gasped as she finally got a good look at her.

She had straight auburn hair tied up into a long ponytail, revealing her beautiful face and menacing glare. She was in her school uniform and her shirt was tied up, barely covering her large, perky breasts and revealing her underboob and chiseled abs. Her body was lean and incredibly toned, and she glistened from a light sweat. Even from a distance, Umi could make out her well-defined muscles. Her short skirt outlined her hips and round firm ass and hung down to mid-thigh, showing off half her cock. Umi could feel her dick twitching already.

"Woah, she looks mean." Pup whispered to Rena.

"Yeah." Rena nodded in agreement.

The girl crossed her arms and looked down.

"Hey." She said.

"H-hi." Umi stuttered. The girl looked mean, but Umi was mesmerized by her body. She could almost reach out and touch the girl's washboard abs, but Umi held herself back.

"I'm Fran." She said as she glared at Umi. "You're Umi, right?"

Umi nodded, unable to get herself to talk.

"I saw you had a... decent sized dick, so how about-" Fran stopped as she felt something hot and hard push up against her balls. She looked between her legs to see Umi's massive erection reaching out from under her skirt.

"S-sorry..." Umi wrapped her skirt around her cock and tried to push it down. "I... You're just..."

Without saying a word, Fran crouched down and grabbed Umi's cock. She began stroking and licking her shaft with enthusiasm.

"A real one."

Umi shivered as Fran worked her cock. She was starting to sweat and could feel the heat coming off herself. Umi was more turned on then she had ever been in her life. The intense arousal was overwhelming her, and her cock grew even harder.

"Woah." Fran stood back up with Umi's cock in hand. It was massive. Fran could feel it pulsing and throbbing. Veins bulged and it had started to turn bright red as it engorged, becoming hard and bigger than Umi had ever been before. Fran stared at it wide eyed, and like an overturned bucket her fluids hit the floor with an audible splash.

"Holy shit." Rena muttered.

"That is way bigger than when she fucked me." Pup whispered. "She is seriously turned on."

Fran quickly tore off her skirt and stripped her panties, tossing them to the side. She was breathing hard from the arousal, and her own large cock was standing strong. Umi was a surprised at how big the girl was. Fran's cock had to be atleast sixteen inches and was incredibly girthy and veiny, but it looked more average sized due to how tall Fran was.

Fran sat on the nearest bench, leaned back, and spread her legs.

"Here." She said as she lifted her balls with one hand and spread her pussy with the other. Fluids gushed and squirted out, quickly forming a puddle on the ground below her. She was so hot, visible wisps of steam rose from crotch.

Umi threw off her own skirt and took a step forward, barely aware of what she was doing. Her cock was bigger and harder than it had ever been, and her ideal body type was right in front of her, asking for it. She pressed her glans against Fran's sopping wet cunt, and hot fluids ran down her shaft. She slowly moved forward, inch by inch, until her cock was halfway in.

"No." Fran stretched her legs out and wrapped them around Umi's waist. "All of it!"

Fran's powerful legs pulled Umi into her. Umi braced against Fran's muscular thighs as she was almost lifted off the ground. With a loud slap, Umi's hips hit Fran's.

"Yessss..." Fran trembled as Umi's dick stretched and rubbed every bit of her. She was completely filled by it.

Umi was in shock. The closest someone had ever come to taking her entire cock was her dad, Tonya, and with how hard she was now it would be impossible for her. Yet here she was, balls deep in Fran who took her entire cock without batting an eye. It was incredible. For the first time in her life, Umi's fully erect cock was completely inside someone.

"Wow, she took it so easily." Pup said.

Rena nodded in agreement. Both of them were already stroking and playing with themselves as they watched. Rena was jerking her left cock while Pup was eyeing her soaked panties, looking for an opening.

Umi trembled at how good it felt. Fran's powerful body squeezed her with an incredible tightness right down to the base of her cock.

"Hnnn!" Fran suddenly arched her back, bending Umi's cock. Her abs bulged out and she tightened her core, curving Umi's rock hard dick even more. Umi dug her finger's into Fran's thighs and gritted her teeth, trying to keep herself from cumming already.

"It just hits everything." Fran said as she relaxed.

Umi let out a sigh of relief as her cock straightened out and Fran's tightness finally lessened. Fran was incredibly strong, and even though Umi's dick was bigger and harder than it had ever been, she was still completely at Fran's mercy. Being fully enveloped was far more stimulating than Umi thought it would be, and she could feel her balls sloshing in preparation.

Fran was thoroughly enjoying herself. She had always had a thing for size, and even owned a few toys that were as big as Umi, but the real thing was a whole different game. A hot swollen mass of real pulsing cock was finally inside her, and it was so much better. On top of that, the cock was attached to an incredibly cute, petite girl.

"You got a decent cock." Fran said as she finally released Umi from her leg lock. "Go wild."

Umi stepped back, slowly pulling out her throbbing cock. She held it up in the air, trying to cool off and bring herself down from the edge. She tried to suppress her arousal, but could not. Fran's body was just too perfect.

Umi braced herself and lowered her cock. As she started to insert it again, she could feel Fran's pussy trying to suck her in and milk her dry. Umi shoved deeper, watching as her dick distended Fran's rock-hard abs. Even though she already knew Fran could take her, Umi was still amazed as she went deeper and deeper. She stopped with an inch of her dick exposed, braced herself, and slammed the rest in.

Umi's closed her eyes as she savored the experience. She could feel every little movement and twitch of Fran's body. Umi reached out with her hands, and started molesting Fran's abs.

"Mmm..." Fran trembled. She was used to having big things inside her, but she had never realized how sensitive her stomach became when it was stretched out. Having Umi squeeze and massage her abs felt almost like she was stroking her cock.

Umi began to move, slowly sliding her cock out and pushing it back in, moaning every time her hips met Fran's. She could feel her swollen balls bouncing off of Fran's firm round ass. Umi could feel herself getting worked up and tried to contain herself, but Fran was too much. As she pulled out and readied the next thrust, Umi finally snapped.

"Ohhh!" Fran moaned has Umi started to pound her. Her thrusts suddenly had force behind them, and Umi drastically picked up the pace. Fran shifted with every thrust as she felt a huge orgasm immediately build up. She was able to hold it back, but she had never been brought to the brink so fast.

Umi grabbed Fran's massive throbbing cock. Fran watched in anticipation, waiting to see what she would do. Umi was short and Fran's dick was long enough that she could easily fellate her, but instead Umi pushed her cock to the side and hugged her midriff.

"What are you do-INNNG!" Fran's eyes went wide as she let out a huge load, splattering the floor next to her. She shuddered and shook, but Umi did not let up. Not only was Umi moving like a piston, the reason she had hugged Fran was so she could lick her abs.

Umi's warm wet tongue ran all over Fran's stomach, setting her on fire. Her small hands grabbed Fran's sides, slowly sliding up and down her waistline, squeezing her side obliques. Fran's eyes rolled back, and before she knew it she came again, adding to her pool of cum on the floor beside her.

Rena was still jerking her left dick, her mouth agape as she watched. Pup ran her finger up Rena's leg, grabbing the crotch of her panties and moving them to the side. She slid her bulbous cock into Rena's drenched pussy, and Rena's face contorted as she reached the knot. She covered her mouth, trying to stifle her moans.

"Hooo..." Rena gasped. With one hard push, Pup had forced her knot inside, causing Rena to blow her load all over the door.

Umi was in a trance. She could not get enough of Fran's muscular body. Her gorgeous, well cut abs were tasted slightly salty from her sweat, and they twitched and spasmed with every thrust of Umi's cock. Her powerful pussy wrenched and strangled Umi's dick, sucking her closer and closer to a massive, full body orgasm. Umi had managed to ignore it for a while, but the pleasure was really starting to pile on. Her cock was swelling even more and her balls had become massive and heavy, ready to blow.

Fran had given up on trying to keep herself from cumming, and let every orgasm wash over her. Her stamina was incredible and her dick was still hard, but her loads were becoming smaller and weaker. With every thrust she took, the room deafened and her vision blurred. She struggled to keep her wits and could swear she tasted something. The sheer amount of pleasure being pounded into her was just too much. Umi was literally fucking her senseless.

Umi's pace slowed, and she came to a complete stop. The break finally let Fran collect herself. She had completely lost her sense of time and no idea how long Umi had been reaming her, but she knew why Umi had stopped. Fran could feel the massive dick inside her twitching and pulsing like crazy. Umi was about to cum.

"Keep... going..." Fran gasped as she wrapped her legs around Umi's waist again and pulled her in, urging her to move.

"N-no..." Umi was gasping too, out of breath after fucking harder and longer than she ever had before. "I'm... gonna cum..."

"Do it." Fran urged her. "Give me your biggest hottest load."

"But... I want to keep fucking you."

"Wha..." Fran came once more, letting out a weak stream. For some reason Umi's words hit her just right. She was happy that such a cute girl wanted more of her, but she was almost there. Umi's dick had made her cum more times than she could count and she needed the big finish. She needed Umi to cum in her has hard as she could.

Umi had stopped moving, but was still licking her stomach. Fran clenched as hard as she could, tightening up on Umi's cock. Umi bit her lip and stamped her foot, fighting to hold back her cum. Globules of precum began to seep out, inflating Fran's womb.

12