Hammer Cock High Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay." Umi stammered as she barely held it in. Fran relaxed and Umi pulled her hips back. As much as she wanted to last longer, she knew she was at her limit. Umi did not know if she would get a chance like this again and wanted to finish strong.

Umi thrust forward and Fran moaned loudly. She picked up the pace, thrusting as fast as she could. Her orgasm was coming fast, and she held it off as long as she could. Umi fought hard to savor the last few seconds she had. Somewhere mid thrust, as her hips slapped against Fran's and her swollen balls bounced off her ass, it finally hit Umi like a lightning bolt.

"C-CUMMIIIING!" The tingling in Umi's dick surged through her body in a spectacular orgasm, causing her to spasm and jerk. Her balls contracted, and a moment later an ocean of boiling cum slammed into Fran's womb.

"Yes! More! More!" Fran's stomach inflated and her abs distended. She could feel something building up inside her the more she took in. Her dick and breasts started spraying uncontrollably, and it finally hit her. Fran grabbed the metal bars and wrapped her legs around Umi, pulling her in tight as the largest orgasm yet rocked her. She could feel all of her muscles tense up as her body seized. Drool ran down her chin and she blacked out for a moment as she lost all control.

"Hey. Hey! Hey! F-fran! Please!" Umi's desperately tried to get Fran's attention. Fran had tightened up so much that she had cut off Umi's stream mid orgasm. Umi was still cumming, but with no where to go her balls began swelling like crazy. She could feel the pressure as they grew and spread her legs, and it was starting to hurt. Umi pushed against Fran's legs, but Fran was far to strong and completely unresponsive due to her own orgasm.

"My balls... my balls... my balls are g-g-Guhhhhh..." Just when it felt like her balls were going to burst, Fran went limp and her pussy loosened up. Umi's cum burst out stronger than ever due to the built of pressure, and she pumped it into Fran, inflating her even more. The pleasure from the dissipating pressure in her balls only made her orgasm stronger.

Umi's balls slowly shriveled and the waves of pleasure subsided as her orgasm finally died down, and she was overtaken by an extreme fatigue. She felt woozy and her legs were numb. As she was about to collapse, Fran's legs tightened up around her. Fran pulled herself and Umi about half a foot forward, giving Umi room to sit on the bench. Umi leaned forward against Fran's swollen stomach, and went back to licking it.

"Hnnn..." Fran moaned as she felt Umi's tongue. Her womb was inflated to an insane degree and had become extremely sensitive. She could not even see Umi due to how huge she had become. Numerous small orgasms tremored through her due to the constant stimulation.

Fran could not move. Even during her most intense work outs she never reached the point where she was now, barely able to even lift her arms. She had felt Umi slipping and used her last ounce of strength to pull herself and make room for her, but that was it. All she could do now was bask in the afterglow while Umi licked her hyper sensitive belly.

"H-hey. I think their done." Rena whispered to Pup as she tried to stand, but could not. Pups knot had her locked in tight. There was no way she was going to pull it out nor was she strong enough to drag her along.

Pup was laying on the ground, and was in the middle of cumming inside Rena. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she stared at the ceiling and quietly giggled to herself. Rena could feel Pup slowly filling her up. Her womb was already starting to distend, and Pup had only been cumming for ten minutes. Rena sighed and grinded down on Pup's knot.

"She's probably fine." Rena said as she began stroking her right cock. She had cum twice from her left and once from her right, and hated having her balls feel uneven. "I can't believe she took Umi's entire load..."

"Mmm sso mmtiful..." Umi mumbled something incoherent. She was half conscious and completely unaware of what she was doing.

"Wha?" Fran mustered a weak reply.

"Your body... ish sho... bootiful..." Umi kept licking as she talked.

Fran turned bright red, feeling a bit embarrassed. She had called Umi out because she had a huge dick and could cum gallons, but she was starting to think that she may by chance be this girl's type. For some reason, that made her really happy.

"You... have an amazing cock..." Fran replied, but Umi did not hear her. She had stopped licking and passed out. Fran felt Umi start to slip out and pulled her back in with her legs. "No, no... stay there... Keep it all inside."

Fran relaxed and let her conscious slip away. She closed her eyes and she felt strangely good. More than a long workout or being tired, it was something else. As she let out a sigh and drifted away, she realized what it was. She had no urges. That small itch she had felt for the longest time, that drove her to working out and lifting like crazy, that she could not squelch with even her biggest toys and was always present deep inside her was gone. For the first time in her life, Fran was completely and utterly satisfied.

12