Hammer Cock High Ch. 14

Story Info
Fran and Umi work out at the gym together.
10.5k words
4.55
13.6k
21

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi and Fran stood outside the door to the weight room. Umi lifted her t-shirt and Fran grabbed the top of her girdle, pulling on it and testing the tension.

"That seems good." Fran said. "Don't want it too tight, it'll cut off circulation."

"Yeah." Umi nodded. She let her shirt down and swiveled her hips back and forth. "My dick doesn't move at all. This is kind of nice."

"Good." Fran was wearing her workout clothes, which consisted of a sleeveless, wafer thin top stretched tightly around her breasts, going down barely past her nipples, athletic shorts that went to her mid-thigh, and shoes. The tip of her cock was hanging out of the left leg of her shorts. She stood with her hands on her hips, looking Umi over. "That's nice breathable material, too."

"I borrowed it from my mom."

"Is she pretty big?"

"Yes, almost as big as me."

"Mm." Fran mumbled, imagining the things she could do with two Umi sized dicks. "Oh, one more thing."

Fran pulled a small band out of her pocket and put it between her teeth. She leaned over Umi, putting Umi's face right in her abs. She gently pressed Umi's head into her has she gathered up her hair, pulled the band out of her mouth, and tied Umi's hair into a quick ponytail.

"There you go. Ready?"

Umi nodded as she felt her hair. She was not used to having anything done to it, but the feeling of cool air hitting the back of her neck was kind of nice. Fran pushed against the door, holding it open. Umi stepped inside the workout room, and her jaw dropped.

The last time she was in the workout room, it was because two girls took her there so they could haze her since the room was empty the first few days of school. Now that school was in full swing, the workout room was a paradise. The amount of fit, muscular girls walking around and working out almost made Umi's heart stop. Hard bodies with beautiful abs, forearms as veiny as their cocks, and rippling back muscles, and they all barely wore anything as they flexed and stretched. Some of them were even working out completely naked.

"Woah..." Umi was glad she blew her load during lunch, otherwise she would have been far too erect to function.

"Busy today." Fran said as she stepped in the room behind Umi.

Umi could only nod, her eyes glancing at Fran's abs right next to her, then back to the room.

"If you work hard enough, you can start looking like them." Fran said as she noticed Umi's eyes bugging out of her head.

"I don't know about that..." Umi patted her girdle wrapped dick pressing into her belly. Her belly was flat and she was thin and petite, but she was also soft with no real muscle tone. She certainly would not mind having a set of her own abs to play with, but she was getting ahead of herself. It would take a lot of time and effort to reach that point, and she certainly did not have the genetics to look anything like Fran.

"We'll see. You said you worked out before?" Fran asked.

"Only a couple of times." Umi replied as she looked up at Fran. "My dad and my sister work out a lot, so I kind of know the basics."

"Alright. Let's start with cardio." Fran and Umi walked over to a line of treadmills by the windows, taking two next to each other. Fran started it right up, hit a button, and was immediately moving, already going into her routine.

Umi looked over the machine, set it at a fairly slow speed, and started moving. Her feet pounded the tread as she picked up the pace bit by bit. She looked up out the windows which had a nice view of the sports fields below. On one of them, a row of students, who Umi could only presume was one of the school's fuck teams, were partnered up. One partner was on all fours with her ass in the air and the other was behind her, pounding away as they practiced their thrusts.

For a moment, Umi caught her reflection in the window. She smiled to herself, feeling giddy when she noticed her hair looked exactly like Fran's. She also realized she wanted to see Fran with her hair down. Fran always kept her beautiful auburn hair in a ponytail, not that Umi minded, but she also wanted to see it flow freely.

"You only need to get your heart rate up, you don't need to go too hard." Fran said.

"Okay." Umi replied, realizing she was almost sprinting in her excitement. She slowed it back down, but was soon having a different problem. She was not having difficulty with breathing, and even moving fairly fast she could keep up. The issue was her legs could not keep up. After a few minutes of running they were really starting to hurt, and she was barely even sweating yet.

Umi slowed her pace again, fighting through the soreness and keeping at it. After a while, Fran slowed down, walked for a bit, then stopped. She was lightly sweating and breathing a bit faster than usual.

"How are you doing?" Fran asked, turning to Umi.

"Hnnnn..." Umi groaned. "It hurts..."

Fran looked Umi over, who was stumbling along just above walking speed. She had been running most of the time, though she really slowed down, and was barely sweating. Yet, her legs were shaking and she could not even walk correctly. Fran reached over and shut off her machine.

"You okay?" Fran asked.

"Yes." Umi nodded, slightly out of breath. She leaned over, massaging her shins. "My shins feel prickly."

"Huh." Fran mumbled. She thought about it for a moment, and as her eyes drifted towards Umi's cock, it hit her. Umi had a small body and a massive dick. Keeping that mass of meat fully erect would require her to have good circulation and a pretty good cardiovascular system.

"Feeling out of breath at all?" Fran asked.

"Kind of." Umi said, taking a deep breath.

"You ever feel tired or anything when your erect?" Fran asked.

Umi was confused by the question, but thought about it for a moment.

"No, not really." Umi replied.

"Hm." Fran nodded. If Umi's cardiovascular system could handle her being erect, a little bit of running was probably nothing for it. "Let's go do some core stuff."

Umi nodded and stumbled off the treadmill. They walked towards some mats on the ground, Fran behind Umi to make sure she did not trip. The moment they touched the mat, Umi happily fell onto it.

"Oof." Umi breathed a sigh of relief. "My legs..."

"Here, try this." Fran said as she laid down on her back.

Fran showed Umi a variety of core workouts. Due to Umi's dick size, crunches and sit ups were a bit difficult, but she liked planking. She spread herself out, planking up on her toes and forearms. Her body shook and trembled as she felt the strain, holding herself as long as she could until she collapsed. Now that she was working her full body, she was really starting to sweat.

She looked over at Fran who was doing the same thing and was in awe. Fran was planking in perfect form without the tiniest bit of movement. As she held her plank, most of her muscles were contracted. Shoulders, back, core, butt, thighs, everything was flexed enough to show of an incredible amount of definition, and Umi was enamored by her absolutely stunning body.

"Wow..." Umi mumbled.

Fran glanced over and smirked to herself.

"Do another set."

Umi took a deep breath.

"I'll try. I'm already sore from just that."

"That's the best time to keep going."

"It doesn't feel like it..." Umi groaned as she spread out again, readying herself.

"Building muscle is about wearing it down and your body building it back up. The more you wear down a muscle, the more the body reacts and builds it back up. You do that over and over again to get stronger."

"Oh. Okay." Umi had never really thought about the specifics of lifting. She knew that using muscles made them stronger, but it had not occurred to her the exact reason why. It was amazing Fran knew so much, and even more amazing that she said all that while still holding a perfect plank.

Umi planked up again and could already feel herself weakening. She had just started and wanted to stop.

"Keep it up." Fran said.

Umi tightened her core. She was shaking like crazy, but she kept herself up. She focused on trying to maintain correct form.

"Keep your back straight. Come on, five more seconds. Five... Four... Three..."

Umi was really feeling the strain. So many of her muscles were screaming out in pain, but she pushed through it. She was almost there.

"Two..." Fran paused for a moment longer. "One."

Umi hit the floor, gasping for breath. She was shaky and sore, and felt like she needed a second before she could even move again.

"Good job." Fran said as she set herself down. She rolled on her side and planked up again. "I'm going to do a few more sets."

"I'll... watch." Umi gasped as Fran's beautiful abs tightened up again.

Fran did two sets for each side, then laid on her back and began to crank out some crunches. Umi was almost drooling as she watched, admiring not just her incredible muscles, but also her breasts. Fran's tits were so firm and perky that even when she was on her back they held their shape. After Fran was done, she flipped over onto her front.

"Umi."

"Y-yeah?" Umi snapped out of her trance.

"Sit on my back."

"Yes." Umi immediately got up, ignoring her soreness for a chance to feel Fran up some more. She stepped over and slowly sat down on Fran's lower back, wiggling her butt back and forth a bit until she felt stable.

Umi shivered. Fran's back muscles were so hard and strong. The feel of firm, well trained muscles was something Umi could not get enough of.

"Woah!" Umi fell forward and hugged Fran's back as she did a push up.

"Heh." Fran quietly chuckled to herself and continued her pushups. She could feel Umi's thick cock and huge testicles pressing into her back. Umi's arms wrapped around her, and her fingers dug into Fran's abs as she held on. Fran did a few sets, then stopped.

"Thanks." Fran said as Umi climbed off.

"T-thank you..." Umi was practically shaking. She had just spent about five minutes with her face smushed into Fran's back muscles as they flexed against her. She felt a little dizzy from the stimulation, and even her dick was tingling.

"Do you want to work upper or lower body today?" Fran asked.

"Uh..." Umi stared at her blankly as she remembered what those terms even meant.

"I'll show you a bit of everything."

"Okay." Umi nodded.

Umi followed Fran around the room as they did a multitude of exercises and work outs, with Fran showing her how to do things and helping her with proper form. As they worked out, Umi became more and more comfortable looking directly at Fran without feeling shy or embarrassed, even when their eyes met. She even started to notice things about Fran.

Right now, Fran was happy, or so Umi was quite sure. She could not put her finger on it, but it was like Fran was more talkative and cheerful than usual. She seemed excited. Umi was not too sure what it was specifically, but she liked it.

Umi also noticed something about herself. She liked it when Fran moved her around and pick her up. She really liked it. Fran's size and strength meant there was nothing Umi could do to her, not even with her cock. Most people struggled to even take Umi's cock, much less force her to cum, but not Fran.

The thought of Fran pinning her down and riding her until she was forced to cum while helpless to do anything made Umi feel almost giddy. The fact that Fran could out fuck her dick was not only exciting, but for some reason a huge relief. It was a new feeling, but ever since Fran won against her, it had preoccupied her quite a bit.

The two worked out for a while, and eventually the afterschool crowd began to thin out. Umi, exhausted, sat on the floor next to a bench that Fran was lying face down on, doing flys. Umi held up her sore arms, and her muscles were so tired she was trembling.

Fran finished her set, then sat up and rested for a moment, focusing on her breathing.

"So..." Fran tried to organize questions in her head, realizing she had let herself get completely caught up in their workout and forgot her original goal. "How do you feel?"

"I'm tired, but... kind of... good." Umi replied as she held up her shaking arms again. The pure physical exhaustion of her body had started to settle in as she cooled off, and with it came a strange sense of accomplishment. She felt quite relaxed, both physically and mentally.

"Good." Fran nodded as she looked Umi over. "I always feel better after working out."

Umi brushed a hair out of her face and fanned herself with the neck of her shirt. Fran could not help but think the way her thin shirt stuck to her tired, hot, sweaty body was pretty cute and sexy. Her head began to fill with thoughts of grabbing Umi's tiny, soft, petite body and ravaging it, but shook them away. There was time for that later, and right now she wanted to focus on getting to know Umi better.

"I have a question for you."

Umi looked up.

"Yeah?"

"Well..." Fran thought of how best to word it. "The first time I saw you was in this room. You were here with two other girls that tied you up."

"Wh... what?" Umi's eyes went wide. She stared at Fran with her mouth agape, completely dumbfounded. "You... you were?"

"I was working out over there." Fran pointed to the corner of the room. "None of you noticed me."

Umi did not know what to say.

"Who were those girls you were with?" Fran asked.

Umi's gaze fell to the floor. She felt a twinge of pain and regret as she remembered it.

"They brought me up here so they could pick on me..." Umi said meekly.

"Mm." Fran grumbled, feeling irritated. "Figures."

At first, Fran had thought the three of them were friends who were messing around and filming it, but as she came to know Umi better, that did not seem right. She wished she had realized what was going on. She grumbled, slowly getting more and more angry as she thought about it.

"If anyone bothers you like that again, tell me." Fran said, almost growling.

Umi froze, startled by Fran's aggressive tone and fierce gaze. She looked quite angry.

"O-okay." She stammered, a little taken aback.

"I'm serious." Fran said even more forcefully. "People like that piss me off."

Fran stewed for a moment, then snapped out of it after realizing her tone towards Umi.

"Sorry." She sighed and averted her eyes, feeling guilty.

"That's okay." Umi replied. She was surprised, but also kind of happy.

Umi sat quietly, thinking. Rena had told her that she was pretty sure Fran had a temper, but Umi had kind of forgot since Fran was usually so calm and quiet. Rena had explained why, and it made sense to her considering their first interactions. She said it did not seem random, like Fran would lose it at any moment, but it seemed there were things that set her off.

Umi knew she needed to ask about it, but did not know how to approach. A light went on in her head as she remembered what Taki told her about sharing something about herself first.

Fran rubbed her eyes, wondering if she should just head home for the day. Umi had been quiet for a while now, and Fran wondered if she had scared her.

"So... what you asked me yesterday..." Umi said, interrupting Fran's thoughts.

Fran moved her hand and looked at Umi.

"The, uh... The thing you were asking about..." Umi started to turn red.

"Yeah..." Fran perked up as she suddenly remembered what Umi was talking about. It was when she was smiling to herself at the lunch table.

"I, uh... the reason I was... smiling... was cause..." Umi petered off as she felt more and more embarrassed about what she was about to say. She took a breath and calmed herself. "I never really had friends, so... yesterday was, uh... the first time I had lunch with a big group like that, and I thought it was fun."

Umi was bright red, fidgeting and twiddling her fingers, unable to even look at Fran. Fran stared her, not sure what to say. She understood what Umi had said, that was not the issue. In fact, it was adorable.

What was causing her to freeze up was the realization that she rarely, if ever, had personal conversations like this. Even with her mom, she never talked much about how she felt or things like that. She had no idea what to do with this information. She also felt bad because, once again, Umi was the one putting in all the effort into getting to know each other.

"It was pretty fun." Fran finally replied, thinking of how to relate. "I didn't really have friends in middle school, either."

"Really?" Umi replied, her embarrassment turning into curiosity about Fran's past.

"Mm." Fran almost chuckled. She usually would have taken a response like that as sarcastic and lost her temper, but she knew Umi was being genuine. "Yeah, I didn't really get along with people."

"Were you picked on, too?" Umi asked, seriously. Fran was tall, pretty, and a great fucker. Umi had no doubt the girls that used to be mean to her probably would have not liked Fran, either.

"No, no... Far from it." Fran replied, wondering where she should even start. "There were just a lot of..."

Fran paused for a moment to think, then continued.

"My dad was a detective. Because of that we lived in a pretty crappy town, and the school I went to just... had a lot of shitty people."

Umi nodded as she listened.

"A lot of cliques and stuff." Fran continued. "I joined the fuck team but it didn't help much, so I just started mostly avoiding people."

"Do you... get mad a lot?" Umi felt her throat tighten up. She had been nervous about finally bringing it up, and now that she did it felt like she had the air sucked right out of her.

Fran paused for a moment, realizing what Umi's concern was. She took a deep breath, and decided it would be best to just address it.

"No, but I can." Fran admitted.

"Oh..." Umi said, not sure of what to make of her answer.

"I just... have a really low tolerance for certain people. Like I thought you were at first."

"Sorry..." Umi swallowed and her heart sank as she remembered what she had said to Fran.

"No, I over reacted, too." Fran said, thinking about her actions. "I'm so used to the people at my old school that I made a lot of assumptions. Hammer Cock is weird to me. I keep waiting for people to piss me off, but they don't. Everyone is nice here. Except two..."

"I like it, too." Umi said, having not heard the last part. "When I came here, I wanted to start making friends, but... I couldn't. Then Rena talked to me, and I screwed up, but I think she kind of knew I was struggling."

"Rena seems pretty cool." Fran said. The more she interacted with Rena, the easier she found her more mature and casual attitude easy to get a long with.

Umi nodded.

"Yeah. She went out of her way to help me. She's really nice."

Umi relaxed, feeling a lot more comfortable. She was worried more about how Fran would take the question than how she would actually answer it, but she trusted her judgement and it turned out for the better. More than that, Fran seemed perfectly fine answering it. Now that the harder question had been addressed, Umi felt like she could ask anything.

"So is your dad still a detective?" Umi asked eagerly. "That sounds cool."

Fran looked at Umi, then her eyes dropped to the floor. Her expression turned somber, and she seemed lost for a moment. Umi's heart sank. She did not know what it was, but even she could tell it was not going to be a good answer.

"My dad died when I was young." Fran said in a quiet, almost monotone voice.

Umi was shocked. That was far worse than she had expected.

"Oh..."

The two sat in silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Umi said.

Fran glanced at Umi for a second, then sighed again. It was a phrase she had heard a million times and was sick of it.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. It's not like it's your fault." Fran said in an irritated tone