Hammer Cock High Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-sorry. Er, I mean..." Umi squirmed, unsure what to say as she was hit with a sudden sense of déjà vu.

"No, wait. That's... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." Fran sighed and covered her eyes, disappointed in herself for accidentally snapping at Umi twice now. "I've just heard it a million times and I'm tired of people apologizing like it's going to make me feel better."

Fran took a moment to clear her mind. She needed to pay more attention to what she was saying.

"I understand." Umi replied, realizing what it was. "That's not what it means."

Fran looked up to see Umi was completely unfazed. In fact, she looked quite confident in what she was about to say.

"What do you mean?"

"I used to say the same thing until my dad explained that to me." Umi said.

Fran raised a brow, curious as to where this was going.

"And what is it supposed to mean?"

"I'm not saying sorry because I feel guilty, I'm saying it because I sympathize with you. I can feel sympathy without feeling guilty. I want..." Umi paused for a brief moment, realizing how far she was going, but said it anyways. "I want you to know I care."

Fran's eyes went wide in utter astonishment. Her mouth opened as if she was about to talk, but nothing came out. Her eyes fell from Umi as it finally clicked. It was such a succinct explanation that she stunned. She had heard the phrase used halfheartedly so many times that she thought it was a meaningless platitude.

"I... I see..." Fran replied, still processing the insight. "I... appreciate that, but..."

Fran trailed off. She was sure Umi meant it, but she could not get herself to internalize it.

"I mean... I'm sure some people who say it are just... saying it, but..." Umi stumbled for words, unable to think of a way to convey what she wanted to say. She looked up at Fran, who looked lost and almost distraught, and realized what she wanted to do.

Umi tried to get up, but her legs were still weak from the workout and had fallen asleep while she was sitting. She wobbled, then went back down to the ground. She grumbled something, then scooted towards Fran.

"What are you doing?" Fran asked, a bit baffled as she watched Umi squirm towards her.

Umi stopped moving and her face turned red again.

"I was trying to get up and huh..." Umi muttered as she covered her face with her hands out of embarrassment. "Hug you..."

Fran's heart fluttered. Everything Umi was doing was overwhelming her. She never had someone want to hug her before, or at least someone who was not her mom or sister. The thought of hugging Umi was kind of exciting. She leaned over towards Umi, picked her up underneath the arms, and sat her on her leg.

"Woah." Umi uttered her surprise as she was easily lifted off the ground. She looked up at Fran, who was looking down at her. They stared at each other for a moment, each feeling awkward and enamored.

Umi fell into Fran, wrapping her arms around her muscular midriff.

"I'm sorry about your dad. That really sucks."

"Yeah... it does." Fran sighed. "Thank you."

Fran wrapped her arms around Umi and squeezed her tight. She was soft and warm, and Fran could feel her breathing. More than that, it was comforting. Umi hugging her made her feel tingly and relaxed.

Fran rested her chin on top of Umi's head as she thought about her dad. She wondered what she would have thought of Umi. She probably would have loved her. Umi was small, cute, and, the more Fran got to know her, pretty smart. Umi clearly did a lot more thinking than talking.

Umi had closed her eyes and nestled her head into Fran's breasts. Fran's body just felt so good to touch. She ran a finger along Fran's belly, tracing out her abs. She also thought about Fran's situation. The mere thought of her own dad dying made her feel almost nauseous, and Fran actually went through that. Umi wanted to do something, but was unsure what. All she could do was just think about it for now.

She opened her eyes for a second and noticed the pant leg on Fran's other leg was raised up. She reached over and touched it, realizing it was her cock. Fran was completely erect.

"Mm." Fran mumbled as Umi grabbing her dick broke her out of her trance.

"You're really hard." Umi said, stroking Fran's cock through her thin shorts.

"I'm always-nh, like that after I work out. All my blood-ah, just goes to my dick." Fran said, wondering why such a light touch was feeling so good.

Umi let go of Fran and stood up.

Fran pulled down her shorts, and her rock-hard erection sprung straight up as it was freed. Now that she was more aware of it, the horniness hit her hard. Her face became flush, and the only thing she could think about was cumming.

"Wow..." Umi said, admiring Fran's impressive cock.

"I'm going to take care of this real quick." Fran grabbed her veiny dick and slipped and her other hand underneath her balls, rubbing her moist pussy. Just as she was about to start masturbating, Umi grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Hey..." Fran looked over at Umi, who was fixated on her dick.

"Let me." Umi said as she touched the tip of Fran's cock. Fran hesitantly let go of herself, her cock twitching.

Umi kneeled down, putting herself between Fran's legs. She pulled Fran's shorts down to her ankles, then grabbed her throbbing, ironlike cock and began to slowly stroke it with her small, soft hands. Fran watched intently as Umi bent her cock down and put her lips against her glans.

"Nn." Fran inhaled quickly as Umi licked the underside of her glans, then ran her tongue down Fran's shaft. Fran was already feeling dizzy from how horny she was, and watching Umi service her cock was only making it worse. She could feel her balls twitching and her pussy drooling as Umi worked her over.

Fran's hands slid up to her chest, popping her shirt up and freeing her breasts. She paused for a second, wondering why just the feeling of her shirt sliding over her nipples just made her twitch. She ignored it, caressing her firm, supple breasts and gently rubbed her tender nipples, surprised they were already so hard.

Fran shuddered and let go. Her breasts, nipples, cock, pussy, everything. She could not believe how sensitive she was. She felt like she could cum just from Umi gently playing with her dick, and she could not handle the extra stimulation at the moment.

"It's salty." Umi said as she really began to slobber on Fran's pulsing cock, sucking and licking every inch. "I like it."

Umi looked up at Fran, then back to her saliva coated cock. She took a deep breath, opened her mouth, and swallowed the head.

"Ooh..." Fran shivered as Umi sucked hard on the head, her tongue running circles on Fran's sensitive glans. She expected Umi to start jerking her shaft, but to her surprise, she took her deeper. Umi pushed herself forward, sliding inch after inch of Fran's cock down her throat. Fran watched in awe as Umi's mouth slid right down to the base of her cock, engulfing it completely in her warm, tight throat. The sensation of Umi's teeth touching the very base of her cock set off another surge of arousal.

Fran's cock pulsed, becoming even harder. Umi's throat bulged as Fran's dick swelled, but she did not back down. She put a hand on each of Fran's thighs, and Fran let her push her knees apart. With Fran's legs spread wide and her ankles trapped together by her shorts, Umi began to move. She slid back a few inches, then forward, keeping all but a few inches of Fran's cock inside her.

Fran was blown away by how good it felt. She was not sure if it was the workout or her talk with Umi, but something had really set her off.

Umi let go of Fran's thighs and reached under her. Fran twitched as a hand began squeezing her cum filled testicles, then shuddered as fingers penetrated her pussy. Once again, Umi surprised her by not stopping there. Umi kept going deeper, pushing her arm further and further inside of Fran until she was elbow deep. Fran's pussy gently squeezed around it as she tried to relax and maintain control. She could feel Umi's hand moving around deep inside of her, Umi's fingers rubbing and feeling up every inch of her insides as she searched for weak spots. Fran could feel her getting closer and closer to a very bad spot, and the moment she hit it, Fran reeled.

"NNYA-!" Fran jerked as she stifled a moan, her pussy constricting around Umi's arm like a vice grip. She could not stop her legs from shaking, and was shocked by how easily she was falling apart. She should be able to handle something like this, but for some reason she was just way too sensitive. "Holy shit, Umi..."

If there was one thing Fran had learned about Umi, it was that her shyness did not carry over to fucking. Now that her fingers had a tight grip on a weak spot, she started aggressively throat fucking Fran's vulnerable cock, slamming it balls deep over and over again while squeezing her testicles, urging her to let it out. She was looking up at Fran the entire time, her cute eyes intently watching Fran's every reaction.

Fran bit her lip as she tried to stifle the massive, uncontrollable orgasm that Umi had quickly stirred up. She shook her head, but is was useless. She was just feeling it way too much.

"I'm... getting close, you should probably s-stop." Fran stammered, frantically tapping Umi's head. Though she said that, she was more than just close. She was barely holding it in. "Hnnn..."

Umi ignored her and became more aggressive, gulping and slurping Fran's over-stimulated dick while pinching her weak spot even harder. Fran was going wild, her muscular body twitching and spasming with every stroke and pinch, and her cock swelling even more while spewing endless precum. Her testicles had engorged with cum and were starting to hurt. Umi could feel the densely packed sperm inside them, and she wanted it all.

Fran's toes curled and her fingers dug into the bench. It was almost scary what Umi was doing to her. She was nearing her limit when she was suddenly given a brief moment of relief as Umi paused and let go of her testicles.

"Hoo..." Fran exhaled, trying to bring herself back from the edge. Umi did something with her hand, then started moving again. "Umi, hold on-Hnn!"

Fran moaned and groaned as Umi moved even more fervently. She glanced down and realized why Umi had stopped.

Umi had pulled down her girdle so her belly could expand. Fran began to worry as it became clear that Umi really intended to swallow her entire load. She knew from the tingling sensation that the tip of her dick touching Umi's stomach, which meant every last drop was going to be pumped directly into her gut. She also knew that she was about to let out a massive load, far more than usual.

"Seriously, Umi. I'm... I'm going to cum... really... hard!" Fran tried to push her head off and free her dick, but Umi used her arm inside her as leverage, digging her fingers even harder into Fran's weak spot. Fran grit her teeth and groaned loudly as she almost came. She had let Umi get this far, and now she could not stop her. "I don't think-Nh... Your stomach can-ah... Take it all-my god..."

Fran's face contorted, her fingers dug deep into the bench, and her hips involuntary lifted into the air. Her entire body tensed up as she desperately tried to contain herself. She opened an eye, trying to figure out why Umi was suddenly pulling down on her dick so hard.

"Oh... crap..." Fran muttered. Her dick was so far down Umi's throat that, as her groin muscles contracted, she had lifted Umi clean off the ground. Fran threw her head back and a gush of breast milk soaked her top as gravity pulled Umi down, driving Fran's cock as deep as it could go inside her. "HNNN! Ha... ha... I held it in... I held it in... Now I'll just..."

Fran realized there were no options. She was trapped. If she relaxed her muscles now, she was going to blow, hard. She could not believe how tenacious Umi was being.

Umi was disoriented for a moment as her legs dangled in air, but quickly recovered. Unable to move now, she began to swallow and gulp. She felt every inch of Fran's incredibly hard cock throbbing and twitching wildly in her throat, and could even feel the individual veins bulging out. The precum alone had already almost filled her stomach, and it was only increasing.

Fran's pussy tightened around Umi's arm, and her swollen, cum-ladened balls contracted, yanking themselves right out of Umi's hand. Fran had finally had all she could take.

"You asked for this-HnnnNNNAAAAA!" Fran's sultry, erotic voice roared in ecstasy as she exploded, forcefully pumping her thick hot semen directly into Umi's stomach. Her balls pulsed like crazy as Umi continued to swallow her dick, sucking it all out.

"Nn!" Umi's belly distended, then quickly began to inflate as she took in more and more of Fran's cum. It was not just the volume, but the force with which she was cumming. Umi felt like she had a pressurized hose down her throat. She relaxed her core and kept on swallowing, but it was still coming too fast and her insides were expanding too slowly. She held her breath and sealed her lips tight around Fran's cock as it back flowed into her mouth.

All Fran could do was cum. She had lost control of her body to the orgasm, and it felt like it was never going to stop. She thought only Umi's dick could make her feel this good, yet here she was uncontrollably emptying her balls down her throat.

After about half a minute of moaning and cumming uncontrollably, Fran's orgasm finally waned. Umi's feet touched the ground, then her knees as Fran's muscles started to relax. Fran let out a huge sigh of relief, her body shaking as a few more tremors ran through her. It was the best post workout orgasm she had ever had. She flooded Umi's gut with so much cum that her belly had become quite distended and round.

"Are-ha... you okay?" Fran gasped, trying to tug her softening cock out of Umi's throat.

Fran shivered as Umi pulled her arm out of her pussy. Umi relaxed her throat and pushed herself away from Fran.

"That was... amazing." Fran panted as her flaccid cock slid out of Umi's throat. It swung between her legs, splattering saliva and cum on the floor.

Umi covered her mouth with her hand. A copious amount of cum was seeping out between her fingers. She inhaled through her nose and wiggled a bit, then loudly gulped, her throat bulging as the thick load went down.

"Yes!" Umi gasped, finally able to breath properly again. She took a minute to catch her breath, and her belly gurgled as it stretched to make room. While she had managed to take it all, she had been basically drowning in cum the entire time.

"Wow." Fran was in awe. Umi had managed to swallow one of the biggest loads she had ever let out. "I can't believe you took it all. That's amazing."

Umi shyly smiled, flattered by Fran's compliment.

"My mom cums a lot, so I've had practice."

"I noticed." Fran said as it occurred to her just how easily Umi deep throated her dick. "Guess I worried for nothing."

"Sorry." Umi replied.

"No, no. It felt great." Fran shivered as she reached down to massage her nearly empty balls. She had the stamina to keep going, but there was no way she could get any more than half erect, and she had two small loads left in her at most. Umi had nearly sucked her dry. "You always make me cum so hard."

"Well... I like watching you cum." Umi said, feeling a little embarrassed. She loved to watch Fran's beautiful muscles contract and flex as she came. To see such an amazing body in the throes of an orgasm was a sight to behold for her.

"Thanks. You're pretty cute when you cum, too." Fran said, reaching down and wiping some of her cum off of Umi's face.

Umi smiled and turned red.

"I didn't realize how strong your dick was." Umi said as she gently massaged her throat.

"I like to do a lot a dick lifts." Fran said, flexing her groin. Her limp dick moved up and down as she did. "I didn't do any today since you already came."

"Next time, I'd like to. I want to be able to control my dick better."

"Sure!" Fran said, excited by the fact the Umi wanted to keep working out with her. "I know tons of exercises for that."

"Also, um... can you do that to me again?"

"Do what?" Fran asked.

"I want you to lift me up with only your cock. In my pussy." Umi said, gently fingering herself as she tried to imagine how it would feel.

Fran smirked.

"Gladly."

The two sat and talked about dick exercises while Umi massaged her belly and rested. After a bit, they headed to the showers.

Down on the first floor, Bahlus exited her classroom, locked the door, then headed down the hall.

"See you tomorrow, Penny." Another teacher waved at her as she walked by.

"Have a good night, Rhonda." Bahlus waved back.

Bahlus had finished her work for the day and was about to head home when she remembered there were some hot-cocoa packets in the teachers' lounge. Being this late in the day, most teachers were gone, so the lounge was likely empty.

Bahlus slipped into the teachers' lounge and went to the coffee machine. She pushed her glasses against her face as she grabbed a packet, then tore it open and dumped it into clean mug. She filled it with hot water from the coffee machine, softly smiling as the wonderful smell of cocoa hit her nose. She stood there stirring the hot drink, shaking her hips back and forth to the beat of a song she heard on the way to school that morning.

Bahlus froze and her heart skipped a beat. She straightened up and cleared her throat as she finally noticed the couch across the room had someone lying on it. After a moment, she sighed with relief as she noticed it was just principal Calbunty.

"Don't stop on my behalf. Keep shaking it." Calbunty chuckled quietly. She was lying on her back with her arm over her eyes, peeking out from underneath. "You know how much I like your hips."

Bahlus blushed a little and rolled her eyes as she walked over. She had not seen Calbunty all day, which was quite unusual.

"Where have you been?" Bahlus asked as she stood in front of Calbunty and took a sip of her cocoa.

"Oh you know, here... and there..."

The room went quiet for a moment. Bahlus was now extremely curious about Calbunty's odd behavior. Calbunty moved her arm and slowly sat up. Her eyes were dark, her clothes were disheveled, and she looked exhausted. She struggled to turn herself sideways and sit normally on the couch.

"Hey..." Calbunty looked up at Bahlus with a weak smile. She put up two fingers in a peace sign. "Guess who's pregnant?"

Bahlus' jaw dropped. It was the last thing she had expected to hear.

"Con... gratulations." Bahlus answered once the shock wore off. "Who's first?"

"Both of us." Calbunty sighed.

"Really..." Bahlus sat down beside Calbunty. "That's wonderful."

"Yeah. Heh..." Calbunty's smile quickly faded.

"You don't seem very happy."

"Oh, I am. I'm ecstatic." Calbunty said in a monotone voice. "I'm just exhausted."

"Hmph." Bahlus laughed softly. "Betty finally reached her limit?"

Calbunty nodded.

"She's been pushing for kids for years now, and she's gotten really serious the last year. Last night, she jumped me when I got home."

"Oh my... was she, ahem... ovulating?" Bahlus said, turning a bit red.

"Yeah, and since she was hyper-sensitive from it, I thought I could fuck her into submission without cumming." Calbunty sighed. "Except she was really serious. The moment I was on the floor and she was riding my dick, she spun around and started punching my balls."

A small, wicked smile crept across Bahlus' face. Her eyes glanced towards Calbunty's crotch. She touched Calbunty's thigh, then slid her hand under her skirt, groping her cock and balls. Calbunty shuddered.

"Oh my, your balls feel awful. Is there even a drop left in them?"

"Please be careful. I'm still really sore."