Hammer Cock High Ch. 16

Story Info
Umi plays an online game with her friends.
4.6k words
4.47
4.9k
7

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi struggled up off the floor and brushed her hair out of her face. She stood for a moment, teetering a bit as she got her balance, then opened her closet, grabbed a large t-shirt, and put it on. The thin material hung loosely and comfortably on her bare skin. She left her room and headed to the kitchen, her cock bouncing between her thighs as she carefully took each step down the stairs. Her legs were trembling by the time she got to the bottom.

She toasted up a hot bagel, spread peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other, then sat down to eat. She stared vacantly as she ate, her legs bouncing with anticipation. In a few hours, she was going to play Elnora with her friends, and she was wondering what to play. She had always made characters she thought were sexy, but she had never made one to look like herself. Just the thought of doing so felt awkward and weird.

Umi put her plate in the dishwasher then made her way back upstairs, a monumental task for her aching and fatigued muscles. She entered her room and flopped down on her chair, gasping as her pussy was split open by a thick, bumpy dildo.

"Hnnn..." Umi trembled as it sunk into her, her hand massaging her lower abdomen. She had forgotten that she left her gaming dildo on her chair, and she was too sore to get up and pull it out. Instead, she reached over to the wireless remote and tapped it. The dildo inside her began to hum at a low, comfortable vibration, relaxing some of her sore muscles. "Mmm..."

She rested in her comfortable chair for a bit, then booted up the game and went into character creation. She usually played as an elf because they were muscular, but this time chose halfling as they were short and petite, unlike the bulky dwarves.

As she clicked through the options, she found a few that looked like her and put together a cute, flat chested halfling with long black hair. She cranked the halfling's cock and balls settings to max size, which was still smaller than her, then sat back and examined her work.

Umi paused for a moment. Her hands slowly moved up to her chest and she gently groped her chest. She cupped and squeezed her two small bumps, slowly convincing herself there was more there than there actually was.

"Hmmm..." After a moment of contemplation, Umi upped her halflings breast size by one setting. She hesitantly went one more, then bumped it back down. She then cranked it all the way up, giggling at what she looked like with Milkshake sized breasts before turning it back down.

Now all she needed was a name. Out of curiosity, she typed in her own and, as expected, it was taken. Her name was not common, but all three letter names were taken. As she tried to think of a name, her phone started buzzing.

Umi excitedly glanced over but saw a number she did not recognize. Disappointed, she ignored it as it was probably just another spam call. A moment later it went off again. On the third time, Umi picked up her phone. It was a local number, so maybe it was not spam.

"Hello?" Umi answered hesitantly, expecting a recording.

"Hey. Umi?"

Umi's eyes went wide as she immediately recognized the voice.

"Fran?"

"Yes, hi."

"H-hi." Umi fidgeted, unsure what to say. She had kind of expected Fran to call and ask about the game, but now that she actually did, she did not know what to say. "Sorry, I-I didn't recognize the number."

"I got a cell phone." Fran said, a small sliver of excitement in her voice.

"Really?" Umi gasped.

"Yes. I already put your number in it."

"O-one second." Umi said as she looked at her phone and quickly added the number to her contacts. "I added you too."

"While we were talking?" Fran asked.

"Yes."

"Huh..." There was a pause as Fran fiddled with her phone.

"I can see your picture now." Fran said. Umi blushed.

"Yeah, um... when two people add each other, you can see their profile pictures." Umi explained. "So if you add your picture, I can see it."

"Okay. How do I do that?" Fran stared at her phone, not wanting to hit anything for fear of hanging up on Umi.

Umi talked Fran through opening her profile and adding a picture. Fran hit the button to take a picture, and the face camera turned on.

"Huh." Fran mumbled as she moved the phone around, looking at herself. There was a pause, then she took a picture. "Did it work?"

"Yes." Umi grinned gleefully to herself at the sight of Fran's beautiful face. She could even see the slight doubt and uncertainty Fran had while taking the picture. Umi's excitement started to fade. Seeing Fran's face, she began to think of the previous day.

"Umi?" Fran said from the other side, wondering if she lost connection. "Hello?"

"Um, Fran?..." Umi swallowed.

"Yes?"

"I, uh..." Umi took a deep breath and exhaled, calming herself. She needed to do it. "I'm... sorry about yesterday."

There was a pause. Umi's heart beat furiously, unsure of what to expect. Perhaps she should not have brought it up again.

"For what?" Fran answered in a confused tone.

Umi blinked and went silent for a moment. It suddenly occurred to her that what she had been worrying about all morning was not actually a big deal.

"It, uh... for what I said after you told me about your dad. I... about saying sorry. I don't know... " Umi petered off, thrown by Fran's reaction.

"Oh, that." Fran sighed, and there was a thump as she laid back in her bed.

"I... don't know why I said that. I'm sure you already knew what it meant."

"Yeah, I know what it means." Fran said, her voice melancholic. "It's not your fault, I just don't like that phrase. People kept saying it to me so much that it started to feel almost patronizing. I got really sick of hearing it."

"Oh... I'm sorry. Er, wait no, I'm not. No, I mean..." Umi's head spun as she tried to think of what to say. Her thoughts were cut off by a quiet chuckle from Fran.

"Hm." Fran let out a small laugh. "It's fine. Actually, well... uh... you know..."

Fran went silent for a moment. Umi listened intently, having not heard Fran stumble for words before. She could hear Fran breathing softly, then take a breath.

"I appreciate it coming from you."

Umi's heart skipped a beat. She had no idea how to process what Fran said, but it made her ecstatic. She turned bright red, glad Fran could not see her. Her mind was blank and she realized she needed to say something, but she did not know what. Suddenly, she was saved by an interjection.

"Franny!"

Umi heard an excited young voice in the background.

"Woah." Fran muttered quietly, taken by surprise. "Yes?"

"Oh no, your face is red!" The voice gasped. "Are you sick?"

"No, I'm fine." Fran said, quickly adjusting back to her normal tone.

"Goody, 'cause I made you an account! Let's make a character!"

"I will. Let me finish talking to Umi."

"Okay!" There was a thumping noise that sounded like she was bouncing up and down in place.

"Umi, are you still there?"

"Yes, uh, who is that?" Umi asked, her curiosity piqued.

"My little sister, Nat."

"Ooh." Umi said, immediately wanting to know what she looked like. "She sounds cute."

"Yes, she is." Fran replied, glancing at her sister with a small smile.

"You ready?" Nat asked, still bouncing up and down.

"In a bit, Nat." Fran answered calmy.

"Um... we can talk online." Umi suggested, now smiling to herself at Nat's excitement.

"We can?"

"Yeah. Do you have Dickord?" Umi asked.

Fran paused for a moment.

"Nat, do you know what Dickord is?"

"Yes!" Nat answered eagerly.

"Yes." Fran answered.

Umi smiled. Fran's little sister sounded so cheerful and excited, a total opposite of Fran's stoic quietness.

"Okay. I'll message Rena and Pup..." Umi's heart skipped a beat as she realized what she had just said. "...a-and let them know we're getting on."

"Okay." There was a hesitation as Fran tried to think of how to end a phone call. "Bye."

"Bye." Umi hung up and let out a sigh, feeling disoriented and excited by the call. As she leaned back in her chair, she could feel her dick pressing hard against something, and realized it was the bottom of her desk. She turned her chair, flinching as her sensitive glans rubbed against the smooth wood. She was so excited to talk to Fran that, along with the soft vibrations from her dildo, she had become erect. She put her hand on top of her thick shaft and pushed down as she turned. Her cock sprung up from under the desk.

With her cock in the way, Umi straightened her back and pulled it tight against her, wrapping her lips around her glans to keep it in place. She absentmindedly licked and sucked herself as she looked down at her phone and began to type. She typed out a message, then erased it, then typed again, nervous about sending a message to everyone. After putting together a small message that seemed good, Umi steeled herself. With her heart pounding, she dropped her finger, sending out the group text.

Umi stared at her phone, unsure what to think. She waited nervously, suckling the top of her glans, until a minute later a response popped up. It was Rena saying she would be on in fifteen minutes. A bit after, Pup replied saying she was on and to get into Dickord.

Umi logged on and giggled as she joined the server, which Pup had named The Kennel.

"Hey, Umi!" Pup cheerfully greeted her, her voice clear and clean. It seemed she had a nice microphone.

"Hello." Umi replied, adjusting her headset. It was the first time she had ever used the microphone.

"So, quick question. How much have you played?" Pup asked.

"I, uh..." Umi fumbled, nervous about answering. She shook her head and simply said it. "I have four characters at cap."

"Oh, good. So you actually know how to play." Pup replied.

"Y-yes, uh... do you play a lot?" Umi asked, curious why Pup seemed unphased by the amount of time Umi had put into the game.

"Yeah, I have almost every class maxed and have done a lot of the endgame stuff."

"Oh, wow." Umi muttered, surprised to learn that Pup apparently played more than she did. In fact, it was a relief. Umi liked the game and played it a lot, but struggled to get herself to play with random players. She had done pretty much everything she could as a solo player, but had not even touched the group content. With Pup being experienced, it meant Umi did not have to guide everyone through stuff she was unfamiliar with, which was a relief.

"I..." Pup paused for a moment, looking at something, then continued. "Think I'll finally play... a rogue."

Umi perked up, as that was the first class she had ever played and was one of her favorites. She liked it because of the stealth ability that made her invisible, and she would often use it even in town when she felt like there were too many people.

"They're a lot of fun." Umi replied, excited she could possibly help Pup play the class.

"I've been wanting to play one since I usually play something that can heal or tank." Pup said.

There was a ping, and Umi looked over to see someone had joined the call. The profile had a picture of a horse with the name NatHorsey.

"What?" Pup muttered in confusion. "Who is that?"

The sound of muffled voices could be heard.

"I think that's Fran." Umi said, a bit confused herself. After a moment of shuffling and muffled sounds, someone spoke.

"Hello?" Fran's voice came through their headsets.

"Hey." Pup replied.

"Ah!" There was a gasp and a rumbling sound as Fran tore the headset off. "Ow..."

"Oh, sorry." Nat's distant voice came through. "I had it turned up really loud."

"How do you turn it down?"

"Right here."

There was another rustling, and Fran's voice hesitantly came through again.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Pup greeted her again, and this time Fran responded normally.

"Hi." There was a pause for a comment, then she spoke again. "Umi?"

"Hi Fran." Greeted her back, still feeling giddy from their call earlier.

"Who is...?" Fran took off her headset and her voice sounded distant. Then, Nat's voice came through.

"You can see who's talking by which one of those lights up."

There was yet more rustling as Fran put her headset back on.

"Getting it figured out?" Pup asked.

"Yes." Fran's answer was filled with uncertainty.

"Cool. So, what's with the horse name?" Pup asked.

"This is Nat's account. She likes horses." Fran replied, her words stiff as she was fully focused on what she was doing.

"Nat?"

"My little sister."

"Oh. Oooooh..." Pup grinned gleefully, curious about the girl. "Is she helping you?"

"Yes."

A moment later, another ping came through and Rena joined the call.

"Hey Pup, hey Umi." She casually greeted them, then paused for a moment. "Fran?"

"Hello." Fran stiffly replied.

"Oh cool, you're actually playing."

"Yeah..." Fran replied, distracted by her sister. "Here? Oh. Hm."

Fran was pleasantly surprised as she figured out the character creator and began scrolling through the options. She talked quietly with her sister as she went through the races and classes. It was obvious that she was not used to wearing or using a mic, and she never muted herself. The rest of the girls listened to the soft mumbling as they themselves either set up their character or logged in.

Umi was silently grinning to herself. Fran was experiencing something new, and Umi was feeling giddy as she listened to Fran's curiosity and intrigue. The more it went on, Umi began to wonder if Fran had ever played a video game at all. She muted her mic and cleared her throat, then turned it back on again and spoke.

"Fran, have you ever played this before?" Umi asked.

"No." Fran mumbled, focused on what she was doing. "I only watched Nat play a little."

"Have you ever even played video games before?" Pup followed up before Umi could as she was also smirking to herself over Fran's newbie excitement.

"No." Fran replied again.

"Alright." Pup said, nodding to herself with a smile. "Well, let us know when you log in."

As Fran made her character, Rena chimed in.

"So what are you playing?"

"Me?" Pup asked.

"Both of you."

"Fenrir rogue." Pup replied.

"The wolf girl race?"

"Yeah, they're my favorite."

"Nice. What about you, Umi?"

"Um... Halfing... Warlock." Umi mumbled as she made a snap decision. She had realized that while spending a bunch of time designing her character, she had not actually picked a class. Taken by surprise, she simply picked one she had not played.

"Warlock? That sounds cool."

"Yeah, they can summon demons and stuff." Umi agreed.

"Seriously?" Rena mumbled in astonishment. "Wow, this game has a lot of cool stuff."

"Yup." Pup agreed.

After a few more minutes of Fran and Nat messing around with the options, she finalized her character and logged in.

"I'm in the game now." Fran stated, though it almost sounded like a question.

"Okay, you see that girl with the yellow mark above her head?" Nat's distant voice asked.

"Yes."

"Talk to her, she gives you a quest."

"A what?" Fran mumbled as she clunkily walked her character over. As she approached, another character ran past. "Umi?"

"Huh?" Umi perked up, surprised by having her name suddenly called.

"Is that you?"

Umi paused for a second as she realized what Fran was asking.

"No, I'm in a different starting area. That's just a random person."

"Hm." Fran mumbled as she watched the random player grab the quest and run off. "We don't start in the same place?"

"No, but we can meet up pretty quickly." Pup explained. "The starting area kind of teaches how to play, too."

"Mm." Fran mumbled.

The four played in relative silence as they started leveling, Umi and Pup blowing through it quickly due to their experience. Rena was in a higher-level zone and ran around slapping things as a bear while Fran worked out how to move around and attack. Umi went back to suckling her cock as she felt a little too nervous to talk, but after a bit the silence was broken by Fran.

"This is really slow." She said.

"What do you mean?" Pup inquired.

"Killing stuff." Fran said. "I can beat them easily by healing myself, but it takes a while."

"Heal yourself? What class are you playing?" Rena asked.

"I don't know, the one with the mace." Fran replied, sounding a bit irritated.

"Heh." Pup stifled a laugh and Umi grinned to herself. They both instantly knew what Fran's problem was. Umi took a breath to calm her giggles, then spoke.

"Fran." Umi said.

"Yes?"

"You're playing a priest. You want to use your spells." Umi explained.

"I tried them." Fran looked at her abilities. "When I used the damage one, it used half of my cum and didn't do anything."

"Did it say it resisted?" Pup asked.

"Yeah, I tried it twice."

"Ah." Pup shook her head and giggled to herself. "So, spells have a chance to be resisted, kind of like how melee can miss, and enemies that are higher-level than you resist a lot more."

"It was level one."

"Yeah, the chance is low but it can still happen."

"So, I was just unlucky?" Fran grumbled.

"Pretty much. What level are you now?"

Fran went quiet for a moment as she looked over her screen, finally noticing the number by her character's portrait.

"Three."

"Try using the spell again." Pup explained as she grinned at the thought that Fran had been slowly killing things with the class that had the weakest melee.

Fran hit the button and her character started casting. This time the spell landed, and a bright streak of golden light struck the creature for over a third of its health.

"Oh, cool." Fran said, surprised by the effect. On top of that, now that she had gained a couple of levels, her character had a lot more cum and could cast the spell plenty of times. "Huh."

Fran used it a few more times, killing a couple of mobs more than twice as fast as she had been. She then turned away from her mic.

"Nat."

"What?" Fran's sister responded.

"Why didn't you tell me that?"

There was a pause, then Nat spoke.

"'Cause it was funny watching." Nat giggled.

"Funny? You little..." Fran got up from her chair, and there was silence for a moment. Then, her sister's giggling and laughing could be heard in the background. "You little dork!"

"N-nooo, st-ah-ha-ha-op!" Nat squealed with laughter.

Umi, Pup, and Rena all listened in dead silence, completely in shock by Fran being playful. None of them expected her to have a playful side, and when she sat back down they were all too flabbergasted to even say anything. It seemed that her sister Nat had a special place for her affection.

They continued playing, now a bit more talkative as Umi explained everything Fran's class could do later on as she leveled up, but most of it went over her head as the terms and concepts were completely foreign to her. Umi began to enjoy herself to the point she felt warm and tingly inside, though she thought nothing of it.

After a few hours, Fran finished the opening area but was dismayed when Pup explained that her race, elves, started the furthest away from everyone else. Meeting up would be quite the journey. Umi smiled to herself as she imagined someone new like Fran taking it on, and walking her through it sounded like fun. After a long play session with her friends, she was giddy and feeling very good. She also felt incredibly warm.

"You have to walk through like five zones with a bunch of high-level monsters that will one hit you." Pup said. "It only takes like half an hour to get there if you take the shortcut, though."

Fran stared at her screen as Pup's explanation put into context just how big the game was. The concept of taking an hour to walk somewhere was a bit daunting.

"But we can do that later. I actually need to get going and help out with the dinner rush." Pup said as she logged out.

Umi wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead, and realized she was breathing pretty hard. The tingly sensation had been constantly increasing throughout the time she had played, and it was becoming concerningly intense. It felt like it was billowing up from her waist and filling her body.

12