Hammer Cock High Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should go be productive too." Rena said as she followed suit. "What about you two?"

"I need a break." Fran mumbled as she turned towards her sister. "How do I log out?"

"Right here." Nat said, pointing at the screen.

"You done too, Umi?" Rena asked.

"Y-yea-uh-uh." Umi's entire body suddenly shuddered. Hot liquid splashed her chin and she jerked back only to realize it was precum. Her eyes went wide as she looked at her dark red, throbbing cock, and everything clicked. She had been so distracted playing with everyone that between her gaming dildo still buzzing away and unconsciously sucking her glans and stroking her cock, she had driven herself to the edge of a huge orgasm without even realizing it.

Umi glanced around her desk and grabbed for the vibrator remote. In her rush, she missed and smacked the remote off her desk, sending it into the wall.

"Heeep!" Umi's back arched and her balls clenched as the vibrations cranked up to the max, blasting her drooling pussy and nearly finishing her off right there. She barely held the orgasm back, desperate not to destroy her computer with a torrent of cum.

"You okay, Umi?" Pup asked, noticing the distress in Umi's voice.

"Y-yes, I'm f-fine." Umi said, her voice quivering from the pleasure. A glob of precum bubbled up from her cock and she quickly licked it off, shuddering again as her tongue touched her extremely sensitive glans. Her loins convulsed violently and her hefty, swollen testicles began contracting. She could not hold it back any longer.

"Huh, well alright. You girls want to play tomorrow?" Pup asked.

"I'll be on." Rena said.

"Sure." Fran mumbled contemplatively as she stared at her character on the log in screen.

"Yup!" Umi gasped as she felt the semen working its way up her urethra.

"Cool, see you then."

There was a ping as Pup left the call, and Umi quickly followed. She threw off her headphones and gripped her cock tightly, sliding her hands down in an attempt to push down the immense amount of semen that was trying to work its way up her urethra. She stood up, but her dildo was so deep inside her it was stuck, and cum would fly if she let go to pull it out. Fearing she was about to make a huge mess, she put her mouth over her glans and ran.

Umi stumbled down the hall, her grip weakening as she tried to hold down the massive load the dildo was grinding out of her while swallowing down the ever-increasing amount of precum flowing from her engorged, veiny cock. Her massive, swollen testicles slapped loudly against her thighs with each step. She could feel the intense waves of pleasure over taking her and pushing her over the edge. Her bulging balls ached as she staggered towards the bathroom door, trying to keep it down. Only a couple of feet from the door, she broke.

"NYAAAaaammmmfffhhhggg!" Umi let out a muffled, gargled howl as her orgasm won too soon. Her body shook as the intense explosion of pleasure dropped her to her knees. Her pent up cum blew past her fingers, visibly bulging her urethra as is worked its way up her shaft.

With no other options, and desperate to not let it go everywhere, Umi opened her throat. The moment her hot, thick cum hit her mouth, she started guzzling it down as fast as she could. The torrent rushed down her throat, instantly filling her stomach and ballooning her abdomen as she loudly gulped down every drop.

"Nnn, NNN, NNN!" Umi went into a full-on panic. Even as she gripped her cock as tight as she could to stifle the flow, too much was coming too fast and her belly already hurt. She had managed to take Fran's entire load the day before, but this already far surpassed it and she still had so much more to let out.

Her balls throbbed and swelled as they began to back up with semen, unable to release it fast enough. The pain and the pleasure disoriented her, and the crippling orgasm kept her on her knees. The pressure in both her stomach and balls was building rapidly, and her ever growing belly began to push out against her cock, forcing it out of her mouth. All she could do was continue to desperately guzzle her own endless load.

"Are you serious?" Taki muttered as she lifted her sister and kicked open the door to the bathroom. Umi's head was spinning, and her stomach was really starting to hurt. She was at her limit and could take no more. Bursting at the seams with her own cum, Umi let go of her cock. The pressure from her massive belly pressing against it ripped it out of her mouth.

"Gah!" Umi gasped and coughed up cum, sputtering as she glanced around. To her shock and relief, she was in the bathroom. She threw her head back and let out a long, intense moan as she finally let herself cum freely, her thick stream splattering the shower floor. She trembled and jerked, her massive belly wobbling and sloshing as the hours of built-up pleasure flooded out of her strained cock while her aching pussy spasmed and gripped the dildo inside her.

As her orgasm faded, so did her consciousness. The massive orgasm was already enough to knock her out, and the immense amount of cum she had swallowed only made it more intense. After the last few bursts worked their way out of her balls, Umi passed out and went limp in Taki's arms.

"Wow..." Taki sighed in relief as she set down her cum-bloated sister and examined the aftermath of Umi's massive load. "That's a lot, even for you."

After seeing Umi run past her door, she wondered what was wrong. She looked out into the hall to see Umi on her knees in front of the bathroom, shaking like crazy. As soon as Taki saw Umi's gaming dildo was still inside her buzzing away, she knew exactly what had happened.

This was not the first time Umi had gotten so involved in her game that she did not realize she was about to cum, but she had never waited so long that she blew halfway to the bathroom and had to swallow her own load. From the sheer amount, Taki could tell Umi had gone way past her limit.

Taki chuckled and shook her head, then stripped off her clothes and turned on the showers. She pulled off Umi's shirt and dragged her through a pool of her own cum into the water where Taki woke her up and they both cleaned off. After Taki came inside her a couple of times, Umi waddled back to her room to lay down for a while.

12