Hammer Cock High Ch. 17

Story Info
Rena has an interesting day.
9.8k words
4.64
5.2k
9

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At six in the morning, the alarm clock beside Rena's bed began to chirp. She stirred under the covers, warm and comfortable, but the incessant noise eventually brought her to. She reached over and hit the alarm, turning it off.

She sat for a moment, gently massaging her two cocks with each hand as she blinked away the grogginess of sleep. Finally she took off the covers, revealing her naked body, and got out of bed.

The house was silent as she rustled around her closet, pulling out her clothes for the day and throwing them onto her bed. Beside her closet was a full-length mirror, and as she walked by she stopped and stared.

She looked herself over in the mirror, contemplating her looks for a moment. Her most striking features were her brilliant blonde hair and gleaming blue eyes quickly followed by her two thick cocks. Her body was fairly petite, though still taller than Umi, with bigger breasts and slightly wider hips. She was slim and had a flat tummy, and her skin was clear and pristine. Her build was very similar to that her family, but to anyone who knew her family she stuck out like a sore thumb. That was all thanks to her mother.

If it was not for her mother, if she just looked a bit more like them or had just been born the traditional way, maybe she could still be there. She could still be living with her sisters and family. It had been over two years, and while it was mostly faded anger it still got to her sometimes. Just like it had at the arcade.

Rena took a deep breath and let out a sigh, her breasts softly jiggling as she shook her head. She was somewhat embarrassed but more so frustrated with herself that she blew up like that. Right in front of a stranger, too.

The girl at the arcade came to mind. They had met twice, and her name was Taki. She was tall with dirty blonde hair and an attractive face. She was also fit and muscular herself, and while not completely shredded like Fran was, she still had good tone and visible abs. Rena's fingers wiggled and she remembered the tight firmness of Taki's body.

"Pf." Rena cracked a smile and chuckled to herself. At first, she was a bit surprised by Umi's love of fit bodies, but now she was starting to understand. After plunging into Fran and Taki's tight pussies, along with Fran's ironlike cock absolutely destroying her, a seed had been sown. To Rena, there was something about a strong, muscular, healthy body that was starting to seem incredibly breedable.

The wandering thoughts of hard bodies had both of Rena's dicks erect, so she left her room and headed for the shower. It was a standard, traditional shower that consisted of a large open room with a small pillar in the middle that had four shower heads pointing different directions. At the entryway from the bathroom to the open shower, she hit a button on the wall that kicked on the water, and walked out onto the tile.

The warm water washing over her felt good, but after getting herself worked up she needed more. On the floor, beneath the shelf with the shampoos and soaps hanging from the pillar, stood a large, purple dildo. Rena picked it up and rammed it against the pillar where it suctioned to and stuck, then grabbed the waterproof controller off the shelf.

While the dildo was considered large, after experiencing what Umi had to offer it almost seemed normal, if not a little small. Still, it was more than enough to stretch her a bit and get her off, especially this model.

The dildo was a very expensive model and was known as a flailer. The entire thing would move, twist, and bend wildly while the tip of it could spin nearly every direction, allowing it to flail around inside the womb, creating a stimulation that could not be done by a human cock.

Already wet and ready, Rena turned around, bent over, and pushed her hips against the pillar, taking the dildo right to the base. A moan escaped her as it went straight into her womb, and she patted the small distention it created on her belly. She looked at the controller and hit the 'Warm Me Up' button.

The dildo started slow, vibrating weakly with minor movement. It would flex and bend a little, and the head was weakly flopping around inside of her. Slowly but surely the stimulation increased as it worked her up to a full-blown heat.

"That's it..." Rena sighed as the relaxing pleasure spread throughout her body while the hissing showers stimulated her from the outside. Her cocks stiffened even more as her balls began to churn, and her fluids were now gushing down her legs and the pillar. She groped her chest and played with her nipples, but unfortunately did not have time to sit around and enjoy it. She had school in a bit, so she looked at the controller and hit the 'Make Me Cum' button.

"Woah!" Rena gasped and dropped the controller as the dildo suddenly went all out, the head flailed around in her womb, smashing every which way it could go. It struck a sweet spot and Rena shuddered and arched her back, tightening up from a burst of pleasure that nearly caused her knees to give out. Suddenly, the dildo struck again and again with incredible precision, completely taking her by surprise.

"HNN!" Rena gasped and seized up, gripping the dildo so tight it kept her from falling over. She had forgotten that the dildo had a smart feature on this setting where it sensed her reactions and tightness to find a weak spot, then would abuse that spot as hard as it could. True to its name, the setting was doing everything it could to simply drill an orgasm out of her. Momentarily stunned by the sudden surge of pleasure, Rena barely caught herself before she came.

Both of her cocks were now throbbing and twitching wildly, spitting precum everywhere while two dueling orgasms were starting to feed off of each other inside her. Her hips bucked and her pussy spasmed, but she fought to hold it all back as her belly, then her entire body, began to feel incredibly hot.

Her moans and gasps quickly became louder than the rushing water as she rode a dangerous edge. One slip up would cause a double orgasm and knock her out, but the intense pleasure was worth the risk. She took it as long as she could, but the dildo was drilling her weak spot harder and harder, and her testicles were starting to contract, refusing to contain her swelling load any longer.

Like a game of chicken, Rena rode it until the last second. Moments before disaster, she grabbed her left cock, gave it a quick stroke, and blew.

"HNYAAA!" Rena howled as the first orgasm rocked her body, her right testicle clenching tight while her left dick unleashed a thick load of cum, arcing across the room and nearly splattering the wall. Her face contorted as she experienced an incredible sensation only her or someone with two dicks could experience. She was having an intense, full body orgasm while simultaneously doing everything she could to not cum from her other dick. She was both orgasming and holding back an orgasm, cumming and edging, at the same time. Her heart began to pound furiously as she realized the second orgasm was coming too quickly, and she could not fight it any longer. "HnnnnNNNNYAAAAA!!!!"

Rena howled as the second orgasm hit her full force with a dangerous amount of overlap. She grit her teeth, clenched her fists, and curled her toes as her right cock unleashed its load, and the fresh new orgasm mixed with the first. She threw herself back against the pillar, the dildo bending upwards and pressing even harder into her sweet spots as the orgasms surged to mind breaking intensity. Rena went stiff as the fire in her body swelled in her chest, causing her breast milk to spray uncontrollably. Both of her cocks went completely rigid as her balls gave everything they had, cumming so hard both loads were now hitting the wall.

Luckily, with her right testicle already mostly empty, one stream came to an abrupt end. The intensity lessened, and she was able to gain control of herself. She pushed herself forward, throwing herself off the dildo before it got another orgasm out of her, and fell to all fours where she shook and shuddered while gasping for breath as the rest of the second load splattered the floor beneath her.

"HNAAAA-EEEE!" She threw her head back, her voice practically squeaking as her right cock unleashed one final burst, heavily coating the floor beneath her. It pooled around her hands and knees as the shower simply did not wash it away as fast as she had let it out.

Finally in control of herself again, she let out a loud, deep sigh of satisfaction and fell onto her side, not caring she was laying in her own cum.

"Heh... Heh heh heh heh..." Rena grinned and giggled to herself, dizzy and completely spent from cumming for nearly a minute straight. She had gone a little too hard and ended up exploding a little, but since she did not black out she considered it a win.

She rolled onto her back, closing her eyes and running her fingers up her belly, her insides still quivering from the dildo. While it was amazing, and totally worth the money, it still did not match a real cock and she was left wanting more. At that moment she would have killed for Umi or Fran to ram it in a fuck her stupid, push her over that last little ledge, but quickly lost the thought as she began to giggle to herself while imagining Umi's giant dick spinning and twisting like the dildo could.

Wanting to conk out for a bit under the warm water of the shower, her eyes popped open and she struggled to her feet as she remembered she needed to get to school. She stumbled a bit before regaining her balance, washed the cum out of her long, loose, flowing hair, and finished bathing. As she exited the shower she hit the self-cleaning button, and water and soap trickled down all four walls, washing away all of the cum she had left behind.

Back in her room, she got dressed for the day, putting on her uniform and tying up her hair into her usual twin tails. She left her room and headed down the stairs, her footsteps echoing out into the empty, lifeless house. She glanced at her computer as she walked by the TV room, wishing she had time to play her druid a little, then headed to the kitchen. She quickly made something to eat and headed out the door, locking it behind her.

She stepped off the front porch and walked down the driveway, then stopped. Looking over at the house directly across the street from her, she waved to it, then headed off. Her house was close enough to school that she walked, and while it took her about thirty minutes, she enjoyed it.

The residential gave way to a light commercial area, filled with small shops that she liked to go to. From there she weaved through the streets, passed through the mall as a shortcut, and soon arrived at the entrance to Hammer Cock High.

Up the steps and through the front entrance, she glanced up at the massive tree that was the centerpiece of the school. As she weaved around the concrete planters and made her way towards the classroom, she noticed someone might be following her. She made an odd circle around a planter for no reason, and the girl kept following. Rena's heart began to pound as she glanced around, looking for clear routes before she stopped and turned around, facing the girl.

"Do you need something?" Rena asked with a sharp look in her eyes. She tentatively took a step, ready to run, only to stop when she saw it was another student.

"Oh!" The girl gasped and recoiled in shock, but stood her ground. She was a normal looking girl with shoulder length dark hair and an average build. She was wearing the school uniform with a short skirt and a cute matching cock sock. "Uh... Uh..."

Rena immediately softened her look. The girl stammered and mumbled with a tense look on her face while fidgeting with her hands. She was breathing somewhat hard and seemed worked up. Rena glanced around trying to figure out what was going on when she spotted four other girls that seemed to be watching while trying to hide behind a planter. Rena's eyes drifted back to the first girl.

"You're uh... name is Rena, correct?" The girl finally stammered out.

"Yeah." Rena answered in a kinder tone while trying not to switch so quickly it seemed odd.

"I uh..." The girl cleared her throat and finally gathered herself. A sudden surge of confidence cleared her speech as she continued. "My name is Tilda. I'm a second year."

"Nice to meet you." Rena greeted her back, adjusting the strap on her backpack. Tilda began to smile as she found her footing.

"I know this is kind of sudden, I didn't... really know how to approach you casually but..." Tilda paused for a moment as she nervously swallowed. "If you have the time, would you please have lunch with me today?"

Tilda went silent and practically froze in place as she awaited an answer. Rena could easily see she was freaking out internally. As she watched for a moment, it finally struck that what this girl was doing was directed at her. Rena took a quick breath as she tried to contain herself.

"Are you asking me out?" Rena responded with a sly smile.

"I'm... I'm trying to..." Tilda muttered as she nervously fidgeted and glanced away.

There was another pause, and Tilda's eyes kept glancing towards the other four girls watching. Rena figured they were there for support.

Rena tilted her head as she thought. This was completely unexpected. So far, the only person who had directly approached her during school was Pup. Everyone else seemed to leave her alone, so being asked out like this was quite the surprise. An exciting one, at that.

As it was, Rena was not going to be dating anyone, but she knew this girl was going way outside her comfort zone. She was giving it her all just to talk to her, and that was a bit endearing. Rena wondered if this is what Umi looked like when she went after Fran. Unfortunately for Tilda, Rena's answer was going to be different.

"I'm not really interested in dating right now." Rena answered as kindly as she could. "Sorry."

Tilda's expression turned sullen.

"Oh... Okay... I'm sorry for bothering you, then." Tilda said quietly.

Rena could see the other four girls were now whispering among themselves. Rena glanced at them, then back to Tilda. It seemed like such a waste to simply part ways and probably never talk again.

"But..." Rena continued. Tilda suddenly perked up as a glimmer of hope returned to her and the other four girls suddenly went still, eagerly watching and listening. "I do appreciate the sentiment. If you'd like, I'll still have lunch with you."

"Really?" Tilda's eyes lit up. "That would be great!"

"Like I said, I'm not really interested in dating." Rena repeated, tempering the girl's expectations. "But I am always interested in making friends."

"Um..." Tilda paused for a moment as she comprehended Rena's words. Her excitement slightly faded as she realized the situation. "That's fine. I still would like to talk to you."

"Then I'll meet you at lunch." Rena gave Tilda a look as if she was waiting for more. Tilda glanced around, unsure of what was missing. Rena clued her in. "Any place in particular?..."

"Oh!" Tilda gasped as she suddenly realized it. "I'll meet you at the table in the back corner of the cafeteria at the start of lunch."

"I'll see you then." Rena said with a wave. She was going to turn Tilda down regardless, but after seeing such an earnest effort she felt like she wanted to reward the girl with something.

"Thank you!" Tilda smiled and waved before heading back across the room over to her friends, where she nearly collapsed into them. They all started talking and even squealing as they sat her down on a bench waiting to hear what the answer was.

Rena watched for a moment, then turned away and closed her eyes, sighing. She had been thinking about her family situation so much over the last few days that she was on edge without even realizing it. As she opened her eyes, her attention was drawn towards the nurse's office where she saw Fran standing outside of it.

Fran was looking down and talking, and just over the planter she was behind, Rena could make out some black hair that she could only assume was Umi. Rena smirked to herself as she thought about Fran's tickle attack, then decided to let them be and headed to the classroom, dropping her stuff off in the locker on the way.

Inside the classroom, Pup was already sitting on Rena's desk, kicking her legs wistfully while waiting for them to arrive. Rena made her way over and took her seat, planting her face in Pup's supple thighs.

"You didn't stay up late again, did you?" Pup asked with a smirk as she played with Rena's hair.

"Nah, I'm good. I was just playing with some toys in the shower this morning and went a little hard. I'm still kind of recovering."

"Ha, nice. I really can't do anything in the morning unless I wake up super early."

"Oh yeah..." Rena reached up and slipped a hand under Pup's skirt, grasping Pup's slick dog dick and playing with it.

"What level did you make it to last night?" Pup asked as she leaned back and slightly spread her legs.

"Fifteen." Rena answered.

"Nice." Pup paused for a moment as Rena gave her a nice squeeze. "Mmm... Since we're all done with the starting zones, we can start grouping up next time."

"Cool." Rena mumbled, partly excited and partly annoyed by the fact that Pup and Umi had blown through the starting areas and nearly reached her level within two days while she had been playing over a week.

"You and Umi level really fast." Rena grumbled.

"Yeah, well, we know the game really well." Pup answered, stifling a giggle. "You also waste a lot of time running around and looking at stuff."

"I guess so." Rena pinched Pup's stiffening cock and began waving it back and forth. "I haven't played a game like that before and there's a lot of cool stuff."

Rena's brow furrowed as she remembered the first time they talked about the game. She picked her head up and sat back in her seat.

"Hey..." Rena mumbled as she thought for a moment. "You said you have a bunch of high-level characters, right?"

"Yup." Pup nodded, readjusting her dick now that Rena left her partially erect. "I'm even part of a guild and have done basically all the raids."

"Okay, but when we first talked about it, you said you only had a forty-something mage?"

Pup inhaled, then realized what Rena was pointing out and went dead silent. She swallowed and averted her eyes.

"I uh... didn't say I only had a mage..." She mumbled, giving Rena an awkward smile.

Rena's lips curled into a smug little grin. This was the first time she had found something Pup was actually embarrassed about. Unable to help herself, she began to pry.

"What, worried I would think you were nerdy?" Rena teased.

Pup's face began to turn red.

"No, I just didn't-I don't know." Pup's face scrunched up as she became frazzled. "Shut up."

Rena chuckled as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms.

"That's alright. I probably would have done the same. Have to gauge people before you come on strong with something."

Pup turned her head back to Rena, surprised by the insightful comment. Her face relaxed as she subconsciously realized she had been given an out.

"Yeah, exactly. I didn't want to scare you away from playing because I was so far ahead you wouldn't be able to catch up."

"You already have a bunch of friends you play with?" Rena inquired.

"I'm in a guild, but I cut back for school so I asked them to bench me."

"You still talk to them?"

"A bit, I guess." Pup said softly as she looked away.

"Huh." Rena nodded, a bit confused. With Pup's personality and how outgoing she was, seeing her being somewhat quiet and timid was odd. Rena assumed she probably had quite a few friends, but now that she thought about it Pup had never mentioned anyone other than her family or the friends she currently had at school. Deciding she had pushed enough, Rena changed the subject. "Oh, I saw Fran and Umi over by the nurse's office on my way in. Wonder what they were doing."