Hammer Cock High Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilda's throat tightened and she wrapped her arms around Rena's thighs. She was desperately trying to get Rena to cum, but it was far too late. Rena watched gleefully as Tilda's toes curled and her cock swelled, her bloated balls sliding towards her as they contracted.

"MMMM!" Tilda howls were muffled by Rena's cock as she lost herself to the orgasm. Tilda's urethra bulged as a load quickly made its way up, and a moment later she exploded, unleashing a thick stream straight up into the air.

"Nnnnyaaaa..." Rena trembled as Tilda's spasming throat caused her to lose her own load. She moaned as she let loose a second load directly into Tilda's stomach, gritting her teeth and she unleashed the pent-up sperm. "Hnnnn-woah!"

Tilda seized up as she took the load, arching her back and lifting Rena up as she came even harder, her own stream flying higher into the air. Rena could feel Tilda spasming and shaking like crazy beneath her and realized just how massive of an orgasm she was having.

Rena held on tight as Tilda lost her mind for nearly thirty seconds, cum and fluids flying everywhere until her cock began to wilt and her ejaculation slowed. Her hips bucked as a few more squirts came out before she collapsed to the ground. Rena moved backwards, sliding her cock out of Tilda's throat and dragging it across her face before finally sitting back and examining the fallout.

"Hoo..." Rena exhaled, smiling to herself over the mess she had turned Tilda into.

Tilda was gasping for breath, her tongue hanging out and eyes still rolled back. Her face was coated in saliva and cum, and all she could do was tremble and moan as she tried to regain her faculties. After a minute or so, she shook her head and sat up, wiping her face and blinking as she looked around.

"You certainly do like sucking dick." Rena said with a playful chuckle. "You came so hard."

Tilda turned around, her face bright red with embarrassment.

"Y-yeah..." She mumbled.

"That was fun. If you ever want to blow me again, you're always welcome." Rena said as she grabbed the bases of her flaccid cocks and flopped them around.

Tilda paused for a moment before smiling back.

"I'll certainly take you up on that." Tilda crawled over laid face first in Rena's crotch. Her tongue ran up and down both shafts as she meticulously cleaned them up. Rena laid back on the ground, enjoying the light stimulation.

After a thorough cleaning, Tilda got up and rummaged through her clothes.

"Oh, crap." She mumbled as she flicked her phone screen.

"Huh?" Rena inquired.

"I promised to help a classmate with an assignment and lunch is already half over."

Tilda glanced between Rena and her phone, clearly wanting to stay a bit longer. She sighed as she could not bring herself to ditch her prior commitment.

"This was a lot of fun, thank you." Tilda said as she picked up her clothes.

"It was." Rena agreed. "Your throat is something else."

"Thanks." Tilda blushed as she took the compliment. "And your cocks are... just right."

Tilda gently massaged her throat, trembling slightly as she did.

"I'm usually with my friends, but your always free to join us." Rena said. "I'm sure they would love to get sucked off, too."

"I just might." Tilda said with a soft grin, then waved. "Bye, Rena."

"Bye, Tilda." Rena waved back as she turned to go.

Now alone, Rena sat on the bench to rest. Even though she had made Tilda cum her brains out, Rena was the one still enjoying the afterglow. The exquisite tightness and technique of Tilda throat had left her wanting more in the future. As she gently squeezed her cocks thinking about another blow job, she started to hear voices from the other side of the planter behind her.

"I really don't think they care." A girl said.

"Yeah, but-"

"And the longer you wait, the more likely they are to find someone else for their group."

"Mmmmm..." The second voice groaned.

Rena blinked as the relevance of the conversation struck her. She turned around, keeping her head low, and just on the other side of the planter she could see a familiar beanie and silver hair. It was Tabitha.

"You know, if you stopped hiding it and just showed everyone, people would think you were less weird."

"Hnnnn...." Tabitha groaned even louder, grabbing her beanie and pulling it down tight.

"Just saying."

"I know, I know..." Tabitha sighed. "I'll talk to them after lunch."

"Good, I'm sure they are nice girls."

As Tabitha and the other girl talked, Rena quietly picked up her clothes. She made sure to leave in a direction she would not be seen and headed to the showers. Her curiosity was burning to the point she was giddy, but it sounded like if she popped in and said she heard everything Tabitha would die of a heart attack. Whoever Tabitha's friend was seemed really sensible, though.

After a quick wash, Rena headed back to the cafeteria. She looked around to see Umi and Fran sitting with Whinny and her friends. Rena made her way over and took a seat opposite of Umi and Fran.

"Where's Pup?" She asked, glancing around.

"Here." Umi said, pointing behind Fran.

Rena leaned forward over the table to see that Fran was currently sitting on top of Pup, whose hips were on the chair but the rest of her was lying slumped over with her head on the ground and a stupid smile on her face.

"I can't get her knot out." Fran said with a somewhat surprised look on her face. Her belly had become quite swollen as Pup's prolonged orgasm continued to slowly inflate her.

"Indeed. My curiosity has been piqued." Whinny added as she took a bite of her meal. "For a girl who can easily take Umi and I, I can only imagine the size of a knot that can hold you."

"It's kind of nice." Fran said with a small grin as she rubbed her abdomen.

"Mm, hm hm hm hm..." Milkshake giggled quietly. She was surrounded by Brina and Elma who were suckling her large, protruding nipples as they ate. Brina and Elma were both quite inflated themselves, and Rena could only guess they had been on the receiving end of today's fun.

"I think she's getting smaller." Fran mumbled as she tried to stand up with her legs spread, but Pup came with her. She shook her hips back and forth, her round, firm ass swinging side to side, and with a squelch and a pop, Pup's knot finally slipped out. Fran adjusted her skirt then turned her head and looked down at Pup. "Move."

Pup slid off the chair and stood up, stumbling for a moment as she got used to being upright again. She sat next to Fran and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Damn... Your pussy is great."

"Thanks." Fran turned back to her food.

"So, how'd it go!?" Pup asked excitedly as she suddenly realized Rena was there.

"Eh." Rena shrugged.

Pup shook her head in astonishment.

"Yeah, going to need a loooot more than just that." Pup pestered as both Umi and Fran were listening closely with interest.

"How'd what go? What's going on?" Brina asked as she tried to peak around Milkshakes massive breasts.

"Rena got asked out this morning!" Pup exclaimed.

"Did she now?" Whinny turned to face Rena.

"Mmmm?" Milkshake also turned towards Rena.

Rena held up her hand, stopping any further interjection. The girls settled down, waiting for her to speak.

"So, when I came in this morning I was approached by a second year and she asked me out. I told her I wasn't really interested but I would still be willing to have lunch with her." Rena explained, giving the other girls context.

"Why bother?" Elma asked bluntly. "That seems kind of pointless."

"Not at all." Whinny cut in. "Rena set a precedent and let the girl decide if she still wanted to pursue. Considering she did, she must have been really interested in you."

"That's what it seemed like." Rena nodded. "Anyways, we talked a bit and fucked. She was really nice, so I invited her to join us if she ever wanted to fuck."

"That's it?" Pup said with a shocked look.

"That was nice of you." Whinny said.

"Was she good?" Fran asked, curious about the girl's skills.

"Her throat is amazing."

As Rena went into detail of their fuck, the fifteen-minute lunch bell rang. The girls cleaned up their trays and trash, then walked back to class and took their seats. Pup took her usual spot on Rena's desk as they waited quietly for class to start.

Rena was fiddling with her phone again, looking at herself while trying to relax her face to what it normally was. She was sure Tilda was not lying about her expression, but it was something she could not see herself. Perhaps it was simply because she was accidently a bit hostile that morning, but there was only one way to know for sure.

"Hey."

"Huh?" Pup responded, looking down at Rena.

"Do I have resting bitch face?"

"Uh." Pup rubbed her chin and examined Rena's face, surprised by the question. "I don't think so. At least, not that I've seen."

"Resting bitch face?" Umi asked.

"It's when someone's normal resting face makes them look really mean." Rena explained. "Tilda mentioned it."

"That's a bold thing to tell a girl you want to date." Pup said with an unsure look.

"It just came up when we were talking about approaching people."

"I see."

Umi leaned around Pup to see Rena's face. She stared intently for a few moments, and Rena tried to relax her face as she did.

"I don't think so." Umi said, still not completely sure what she was looking for.

"A little." Fran answered.

Rena, Pup, and Umi all turned towards Fran, who was looking down at Rena.

"Really." Rena said, kind of hoping Fran's abrupt answer was possibly a joke.

Fran nodded.

"Every now and then." Fran leaned back and crossed her arms.

"Huh." Rena sat back in her chair in astonishment. It was something no one had ever told her before. Of course now that she thought about it, it was something nobody previously would have dared to tell her. Still, it was something she never noticed in any of her family which meant it was likely an attribute she got from her mom. Yet another wonderful gift from her.

"Right there." Fran said, snapping Rena out of it.

"Oh yeah..." Pup nodded in agreement. "But now it's gone."

"You looked kind of tense." Umi added.

"Hm." Rena blinked, realizing exactly what it was. She had no idea her face was showing so much, and quickly washed away her thoughts while trying to lighten up. "I see. Well, thank you."

"Pff, you're welcome, I guess." Pup laughed then suddenly looked up. "Oh!"

Pup nodded towards the door where Tabitha had just entered. She walked along the front of the class towards her desk without looking at them. Rena wondered if she should goad her along, but to her surprise Tabitha stopped to face them instead of sitting down.

"Hey, what's up?" Pup asked as she noticed Tabitha looking at them. "Did you decide to join our group?"

"Yes, if that would be okay with." Tabitha was soft spoken, but there was not a shiver nor hint of nervousness in her voice.

Now that she was standing in front of them, it was noticeable how tall Tabitha was. She was nearly Fran's height, though much softer, and her bust was equally as impressive. Even through her clothes, she was a visibly curvy girl with a small waist and wide hips. While her long silver hair hung loose, she kept a beanie hat pulled down tight atop her head.

"Sorry about earlier. I was busy reading the handout and didn't realize I was late meeting my friend so I kind of ran off."

"That's alright, were still open." Pup replied.

"Thank you. Oh, and my names Tabitha, since I didn't really introduce myself properly." Tabitha turned her seat around and faced the girls as she sat.

"Nice to meet you." Pup said with a smile.

"You too." Tabitha nodded at Pup.

"I'm Rena." Rena gave her a quick wave.

"I'm Umi." Umi also waved, hesitantly excited at the prospect of making a new friend.

"Fran." Fran stared at her, not completely sure what to make of the girl.

"It's nice to meet you all. I appreciate the invitation." Tabitha said, nervously eyeing Fran's fierce gaze.

"No problem." Pup said with a smile. "By the way, how come you're always wearing a beanie?"

"My head gets cold easily. When I get cold, I have trouble thinking and focusing." Tabitha slipped her thumbs up under the beanie and gabbed it, pulling it down a little tighter.

"Oh, okay." Pup nodded. "I've heard of that before."

The final lunch bell rang, signaling class was back in session. Tabitha turned around and finished the day without saying another word to them. As the final bell rang, she was out the door before anyone knew it.

The girls gathered up their things and headed out. After putting books away and grabbing their backpacks, they went to the atrium where Fran and Umi stopped out front of the nurse's room and began to change into their workout clothes.

"I saw you here this morning. You get hurt?" Rena asked as she watched Umi and Fran strip down.

Umi shook her head as her face lit up with excitement.

"No, Fran's mom is the nurse!"

"Your mom is Nurse Honey?" Rena asked as she looked up at Fran.

"Nurse Honey?" Pup thought a moment about what she just heard. "Your last name is Honey?"

"Yes." Fran stared at Pup, waiting for whatever was about to come out of her mouth.

"Fran Honey. Sounds kind of odd." Pup mused.

Fran's eyes narrowed as she glared at Pup. Pup froze for a moment, realizing she probably should not have said that. Her heart skipped a beat as Fran took a breath and slowly let it out.

"That's because my full name is Francesca." Fran's voice carried a hesitant wariness.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Rena chimed in. "I like it."

"Yeah." Pup nodded in agreement. "Francesca Honey. That's a cool name, like a knight."

Fran blinked in astonishment at the remark.

"Thanks." She muttered as she glanced at Umi, who had small grin on her face.

"You two going to go work out?" Rena asked.

"Yes." Umi's smile slowly disappeared. She was going to go with Fran but having only just recovered from the last session she was a little hesitant.

"You want to join?" Fran asked, her expression changing as she seemed to show a bit of eagerness. Umi also perked up as she glanced at Rena and Pup with a hopeful look.

"Sorry, I got to go home and help at work." Pup said.

"Maybe next time." Rena said, taking note that if she wanted to get closer to Fran, there was a pretty clear-cut path.

"Alright." Fran looked down at Umi. "You ready?"

"Y-yes." Umi rubbed her cock through the girdle securing it in place, trying her best to look confident.

"We'll see you tomorrow, then!" Pup waved as her and Rena left. They two walked out the grand front entrance of the school and down the steps, taking in the warm afternoon sun.

"Mm, that feels good." Pup stopped for a moment to bask, then waved at Rena. "See ya!"

"Bye." Rena waved back. She glanced down the street and pondered for a moment, then headed off. She had some shopping she needed to do, but it would not hurt to stop at the arcade for a bit.