All Comments on 'Hammered'

by GingerM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Will you be doing more? If so, please do.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 7 years ago
REALLY? ???

Mistress Hammer??? That the best name you could think of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
terrible.

You spent half the first page describing the black woman as a fairly eloquent and capable speaker and then she goes "You little cock slut".

Whaaaat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not sure how this was allowed to be posted

As it features graphically described sexual relations between a adult and a minor (Jenny is sixteen) the posting rules for the site specifically say no sexual scenes with a character under 18

GingerMGingerMalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous the last

Thank you, fixed, re-submitted and re-published. Jenny is now eighteen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bravo!

Beautifully written, sadly there wasn't as much detail given to the sex scenes hopefully that'll be well addressed in the next chapter(s) and I'm really looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Humiliating down for a strong, confident white bitch

Silver could make Jenny the Mistress of her mother's conversion to loving BBC in her unused white cunt and Jenny would feel a surge of power over Mom as she sees the flab on her stomach and arms to put her on a strict diet and exercise to please her Mistress while leaving Mom on a state of feeling bad over missing her favorite pasta dishes as she is forced to throw out the pasta, cheese and sauces. Silver makes Mom hole for divorce and kick out Dad from the sumptuous house. Finally takes her home to be ducked and humiliated by well endowed black men and dominant black women taking revenge on her for the sins of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A year later and still...

There's a lot of potential for an interesting series stemming from this, or at the very least a sequel. The whole power dynamic and the assimilation of the family unit can go to some great places, especially with the way you write.

Previous criticisms not withstanding, even a refined monarch is going to throw around vulgarities in the heat of the moment and the mantle of mistress often comes with subjugation through belittlement and humiliation --Sheera was a woman in a passionate rut and when she was done, she carried herself well and played off the interracial taboos that would obviously make simpler folk like Jenny and June quiver with recognition. So I think you balanced the dialogue well.

I've remained eager to read more about this, and while the sex scene definitely could have been more exotic as some of your other works like Compromising Positions, I feel that's only the case because this is the introduction to something that can be more deeply explored. A hook to draw readers toward the real-deal.

I hope to see this continued, but otherwise look forward to whatever you make next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would’ve been better if the details of June’s sex with the Mistress could’ve been included. Hopefully this could be done in a future installment of the story, if it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please make a follow up where the mother get taken in front of husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerM@GingerM
345 Followers
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart. I am Whimsy... I am a restless, inconstant star; I come and go as my desires move me, I take the adventure that comes to me. I am Whimsy. Woman, writer, dreamer; silly, pensive, playful; a study in opposites, a conundrum sh...