Hammered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers

"And now, June dear, won't you join us?" Sheera laughed in that arresting, lust-inducing throaty voice. One step, another step, another, until the ebony futa stood over her, hands on hips, and that dark, thickly-veined shaft jutted arrogantly from her loins - God, it must be a foot and a half from root to crown! - and a long dollop of semen drooled from the fat helmet crowning her impossible penis. Her wide-planted muscular legs framed Jenny, who drew two fingers through the creamy, sticky jizz splattered on her cheek then licked them clean, her face a mask of depraved bliss. June barely noticed, though; her gaze was focused on Sheera's proud, jutting penis. The dark, thickly-veined length, the heavy, full scrotum at the base, with twin bulges that looked to be nearly as big as Jenny's breasts, dark and potent, somehow a punctuation to that perfect, powerful, god-like cock... June panted softly, her mind a fogged haze of confusion and lust, her eyes fixed on Sheera's rampant shaft. That single glistening, fat white drop was nearly as big as Jim's entire load the last time he'd entered her... it lengthened from Sheera's cock-head, then dropped free to land with an audible, obscene splat! on June's bared pussy lips, began oozing down the cleft between them, and her hand fluttered to her mons as the heat of Sheera's jizz seemed to sear her. Oddly distant, she heard Jenny speak, her clear young voice carrying a note of utter adoration. "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for fucking my slutty white cunt with your beautiful black cock, for choosing me to bear your baby."

Sheera's lips curved in a smile at the look of fascinated horror on June's face, and nodded. "Yes, June. I've been fucking your daughter for the past six weeks, at lunchtime and after school. I chose her after I took over teaching girl's gym... which happened because I was fucking the gym teacher and knocked her up. Four weeks ago Jenny's test kit turned up with a plus mark; she's going to have a black baby... and so are you." She stooped, picking June up easily in her arms to carry her down the hall to the master bedroom. "Come, Jenny. I'm going to fuck your mother, and you get to watch."

*** *** ***

Jim winced. He'd slept poorly in the airport hotel, but it had been the best way to ensure he was on the first make-up flight out. He'd felt badly that he was late, but weather was weather, and at least June wasn't wondering where he was. He ought to have phoned or texted, though; the make-up flights had left much earlier than he'd thought they would, and he would be home a few hours earlier than he'd thought.

The taxi pulled up in front of their house and he shook his head at the sight of all the snow. June's Toyota was just about buried, and there was another car behind it in the driveway - probably someone who'd needed to pull off the road. Even the snow clearance service hadn't gotten out yet; the walk was covered with knee-high drifts. Oh well... he could always get out the shovel and clear a one-person path later. Right now he just wanted to get indoors, see June and his little girl.

The key turned in the lock, the door swung open, and he called out, "June, dear, I'm home!" He stamped his boots on the mat and shrugged out of his overcoat, then pulled his boots off. His briefcase he dropped by the foot of the stairs as he went up. The master bedroom door was ajar; lamplight streamed from it along with muffled voices. "June?" he asked as he pushed the door wide.

Three figures turned to look at him; two familiar, blonde, fair-skinned; his wife and daughter - and both of them were utterly naked, on either side of the equally-naked, unfamiliar woman. Blonde-haired, richly dark, with firm, full breasts... and an impossible, thick, erect, black penis, being lovingly tended by June and Jenny. The woman's lips curved in a smile. "Welcome home, Jim. I am Mistress Hammer. June and Jenny are no longer your wife and daughter; they're my property... and now so are you." Her smile widened at the horror on his face as wife and daughter rose up on their knees, each lifting their breasts to squeeze them around that dark, arrogantly rampant cock, and June's mouth opened to fit over the crown of the virile, ebony obscenity while Jenny ducked her head to begin licking eagerly, lustfully, bathing the base of the black t-girls straining erection and dark testicles.

"Kneel."

GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers
12