Hampton Heights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guilt was now a memory as I knew I was enjoying having my ass fucked. I knew a toy was the less guilt option but having Jessica slide her length in and out of me made it seem like I was missing out on something my whole life. It was like a connection with a pretty girl while feeling the pressure of her thickness give me this forbidden pleasure that I knew I was going to want again and again.

"Ohhhh...shitttt." I moaned as I was hers to fuck and a total convert to receiving butt sex now.

The taboo of having anal play was shattered and now I was shattering another taboo of having a dick in my ass. Knowing Jessica was as hot as she was' giving my dick was only making me melt and give into her thrusts. Her hands were pulling me into her like she was spearing me too. I could do nothing but accept her dick was that spear and my ass was her intended target.

It all ended as she pulled out quickly. "Do you want to jerk off now or I can go down on you."

I moved so I was on my back as I looked at her feeling my ass loose from her fucking me. I was not in pain at all but had a sensation that I was used though. "What do you want?"

"I can jerk you off if you want."

"Doesn't matter to me. It felt really good." I replied smiling as I had no misgivings now that I loved my ass being fucked like that.

She beamed a big wide smile at me. "I am glad. I was really worried you weren't liking it. You weren't saying anything."

"Trust me, I was enjoying it." I then looked down to see my tip covered in precum as I wanted to prove to her that I was not lying.

"I can fuck you more if you want. Cum on your ass too." Her smile still making me feel that this was the more erotic thing I ever did too.

"Guess I can do more. But you can cum where you want to. I really don't care. Just assumed you were going to cum in me."

As she got on the bed, I opened my legs letting her aim her member for the hole she was just in. "Okay. I know some guys are hesitant about dicks cuming in them."

I felt the tip of her dick right at my entrance. She pushed and my ass gave in without a fight as she plunged into my anal depths once more confirming to me that my ass was a fuck hole now. "Mmmmm. Still feeling good?"

"Ohhhh fuck. Yess." I admitted fully feeling the impalement of her stiff girl rod too. It was so odd that I enjoyed feeling her in me too. I swear her girl dick conformed to my asshole making it seemed she was shaped just for me.

"Mmm, I like that you are so open to this." Her voice sounding sexy as she now gripped my shaft.

Her hand stroking my member softly using my precum as lube as she stimulated my tip. Her body pounding in and out of my anal hole as the sounds of her body slapping against mine got louder. The sensation of my ass being fucked and my cock now getting hard sent me to a place of total ecstasy.

"Ohhhh...feels sooo good." She moaned as I nodded knowing that I was loving how my ass was now the receptacle of pleasure for me.

I was so hard and throbbing as she stroked me. I knew I was not going to cum naturally like before, but I didn't care. The sensation of her girl dick fucking me and hand stroking me was just what I needed. Each thrust in me was just another step towards my climax too. All doubts of what I was doing were gone as all I thought about was how good it felt to feel her trans cock fuck me.

The urge to look into her eyes was lost as was my ability to focus. The sensation of her sliding in and out of my rectum was bordering on criminal it felt so good. All the ideas of anal sex being wrong was now gone as I felt I was a convert to the other side with each hard thrust she gave. Each time her body pressed against mine I could feel the intimate sensation of my anal muscles acting like a massage tool for her girl dick too. It was like my ass was a fuck hole for her girl cock and I was helpless but to enjoy it.

"Ohhhh yesss. Your ass is so good." She moaned as I knew she was into this just as much as I was.

My ass felt so open and full at the same time my cock felt so hard as she moved her hand up and down my shaft. I could feel the pressure in my ass of her pounding girl rod and yet it felt like an erotic massage of my insides. As she rammed it into me harder it was like she was letting me know that her cock was owning my asshole too.

I didn't even feel like I had an asshole now as it was more an extension of my sex now. Like I had a hole that was there to be fucked even thought I was a guy. I didn't feel gay but just loved in a different way and Jessica's girl member was a tool to give me that love. It was like there was a hidden pleasure sensor in my ass and her dick was hitting it at will.

The build up was happening so much faster than I anticipated too. I could feel myself on the verge of exploding. I could also feel her pounding away at my asshole making me get closer to a point where I could feel an orgasm brewing. It was like her girl member was pounding out my climax for me.

The more she thrusted the more I lost the ability to control myself as my orgasm came faster than I thought. The more she stroked my shaft the more I could feel myself wanting to explode. It was like I was being milked while she fucked me as all I thought about was how great it. My eyes were almost rolling back as I was in a state of total bliss while her dick thrusted in me with relentless precision.

I tried not to clench but when my orgasm was too close and I felt my ass muscles gain life and clamp down on her shaft. When she pushed her size through my constricting anal muscles, she felt so huge in me.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned hard feeling my cock just lose all of its worth on her hand as she stroked me. I felt my orgasm rip through me as my climax jettisoned -or "jetted" out fast. My eyes closed as I felt her going faster inside of me.

"Allllmooostttt there. " She moaned out as I felt her cock throbbing as it pushed in me. I was feeling her dick throb as I was literally feeling it expand slightly from it too. I was so wild and yet foreign to me to feel something in my ass pulse with need too.

My anal ring felt stretched as I involuntarily constricted against her shaft as she pushed in me. I could not help it as my anal muscles took over as it clamped and tried to hold her length in me. She felt so big in me now and was pushing faster in me too. The post orgasm sensation was still there as I felt helpless to do anything other than be fucked by her girl dick.

Jessica was going faster as I felt her girl tool become larger, thicker in my ass. I could see her mouth opening and then moan out. "Ahh...ahhhh...ahhh....OHHHHH, yessss." It was a girly moan as I knew she was now ejaculating her trans sperm in my ass too.

My eyes instantly locked on hers. She was smiling as I then felt another sudden pulse and thickness in my ass. I felt her shaft pulse again inside of me followed by another quick series of rapid pulses. I knew her girl dick was ejaculating inside of me and I felt a loving helpless sensation when it was happening too.

I was letting a transexual give me an anal creampie and all I could do was look at her with my own mouth open enjoying how a beautiful girl had her dick all up in me and used my ass to get off in. I just nodded as she kept her member deep in me making sure my ass did its job of pleasuring her girl tool.

The most taboo things of all, I now did as I knew actual sperm was being pumped into my ass. There was no going back as I knew forever that I was in a club of men that had semen in their ass from gay sex. I didn't feel gay at all though as I just saw a girl smiling at me with all the female features that I would want. I didn't care that she had an erection that was still speared into my butt either.

"Ohhh, damn. Ohhh shit." I moaned a little as I breathed in deep. She was still buried deep in me as I felt the last of her pulses from her member.

She then pulled out of me as I felt the loss of her erection followed by a creamy wet feeling in my ass. I knew that I needed to clean up and got out of the bed quickly. "I got to go clean."

I hurried to the bathroom quickly and turned on the shower once I saw that my waist was covered in cum and my ass was going to need more than a few wipes. "I need to shower real quick."

As the water was warming up I saw her come in covering herself with her clothes. "I can leave if you want."

I saw a look of disappointment on her face and questioned her. "You have to leave? I thought we could watch a movie, talk or just hang out."

Jessica's smile came back fast. "You still want more?"

"I don't think I could cum again to be honest, but we don't need to do anything. I don't mind just hanging out and talking."

She dropped her clothes and then put her hand in the shower to feel the water. "I would like that. Was hoping you wanted me for something other than sex."

Using someone for sex was never my thing and I knew from just being around her after sex it wasn't hers either.. I then had the urge to invite her over for the entire night thinking I would cook for her in the morning. I knew what I did was a secret but having her around felt just normal.

"Stay the night?"

Jessica stepped into the shower and then beckoned me in with her finger. "I will, but first I want make sure you're all clean."

I stepped in feeling the warm water hit me in the most relaxing way. Her body closed the distance as I soon felt her lips kissing mine. I let my hands explore her now wet body loving how she was so feminine in every way except for having a penis. Her breasts felt natural and her ass was rounded like it was supposed to be.

The more our tongues met the more I felt her hands explore my body. She reached all around my shoulders and then my back before even touching my member. I was wanting to get hard but I knew I came really hard and was properly drained of the need to orgasm again. It did not stop Jessica from stroking me and cupping my balls.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Mmm, you do have nice big balls. Mmmm, I love them too. You think you could get hard again. Maybe fuck me."

"If I do get hard I will. I thought you liked fucking guys though? Rick told me you liked...topping men." I asked as I had no qualms about fucking her and would be happy to do so.

"Ohhh God. He is so bad. I do like to be fucked too. I am versatile, I kinda like doing it both. But all Rick heard was that I enjoyed giving one of my boyfriends dick." She giggled out as she grabbed the soap and began washing my chest.

"Can I ask you why you hate guys who have a fetish with trans girls?"

Her hands now covering my chest and waist with soap as she gave me a smiling look like it was a good question to ask. "They think I am only about sex and getting off. Some of them don't see me as a person but just an object they want to have sex with. Went out with one guy who I thought was good guy and then he got all pissy when we tried to have sex. I didn't get hard enough for him and he was all mad about it."

"Didn't seem to have that problem tonight."

She was now washing my legs with soap. "Tonight no, but it does happen. Sometimes I just don't get hard at all. I still want sex but just won't get hard."

"And you don't want sex then?" I asked wondering why she would still want sex.

"It's a connection thing. I like the close intimacy of sex sometimes without the actual sex. I also don't ejaculate a lot. I am surprised I came as much as I did tonight...guess you turned me on." She smiled as she said it too.

Her hands now washing my sides as I just loved how she was attending to my body making sure it was clean. "Well, we can do other things. I like just hanging out. It was fun tonight at the park."

Her big smile confirmed that she was perfectly happy with me and what we did. "I loved it. I really had a great time. I haven't had this much fun in a while too."

She then gripped my soft shaft and looked at me. "Pee for me so I can clean it."

"Really?" I asked as I was not prepared for this.

Her face showed that she was being playful. "Yea. You knew I was kinky. Now pee for me and let me clean your dick. I want to make sure it is clean before I put my mouth all over it."

"Okay." I answered and relaxed as I looked down quickly seeing that she was aiming my dick right at her limp penis.

I was relaxing as I saw her moving my member slightly so the outer tips were almost touching. I then felt the urge to piss and then watched my hot stream hit the helmet of her dick straight on. The sound of my piss hitting her member was there as I felt the relief of pissing. It was not a little amount off piss with as it was a post orgasm piss that was draining all of my bladder.

"Mmmmmmm yessss. Ohhhhh yessssssss." She moaned as I was giving a constant stream piss right on her girl dick I looked at her as her moaning smile let me know that she was enjoying this a lot.

As my piss stream tickled off and stopped I asked. "You liked that?"

"I did. I am kinda a kinky girl. I have a little bit of watersports fetish." She answered with an embarrassed expression.

I knew people had a pee fetish and was just never exposed to one. I loved how she got shy about it and felt it was kinky that she had a fetish like that. I loved that she was open about it and was doing it with me too.

"Wow. I never would have guessed it. So tell me what else do you like that's weird? I knew Rick said you were kinky but I didn't know it involved pee."

"I swear, I will not drink around him again. I got drunk one time and he found out all my little secrets. I swear I will kill him." She hissed slightly still smiling as she still did not let go of my softened member.

"Tell me. I want to know." I asked, loving that she had a dirty side.

"Okay. I like topping guys, pee and feeling cum leak out of me." She then closed her eyes, still embarrassed. "I can't believe I admitted that."

"Wow. So you like feeling it when cum leaks out of your ass?" I asked, smiling that she was embarrassed telling me.

"Yes...feels kinky when it leaks out and into my panties." She replied, still holding her hands to her face.

I moved her hands away smiling knowing I was going to tell her my secret with Rick. "Rick gave me a hands free orgasm. He used a toy on my prostate."

Jessica chuckled loud and smiled wide. "Ohhh God. He did? Did you like it?"

"I did." I admitted.

"Oh. Do you want me to do it for you now? I think it's hot that you did that too." She asked smiling wide.

"No. I came really hard and am done." I said knowing that my urge to cum was gone.

"I like that you tried new things with me. I really liked having sex with you."

I then reached for the soap and began lathering it up. "Well, sex with you was better than I ever expected."

Her facial expression still wide and happy as she looked at me. "You gonna clean me now?"

I began running my hands over her stomach and then her breasts. Just as I cupped her tits she moaned softly. "Mmmm. I love you touching me."

My hands continued roaming her body and feeling her features. I cupped her tits and washed around them feeling the fullness of them and knew right away that they were natural too. They were not big, but big enough. Her nipples pointed out with my exploration as I gave them attention too.

As my hands went further down to her, she asked. "Your first time touching another penis?"

I stroked her soft slim girl member, getting it lathered in soap. "It is. I like it though."

It was then that I thought experimenting with her was the right thing to do. I loved how her soft thing was flexible and soft in my hand. It was just like mine but with no pubic hair on her at all, her soft penis felt and looked feminine in a strange way. All I wanted to do was play with it.

I then got on my knees stroking it easily with the soap acting as lubricant. "You might want to stop. I am not sure you are ready. I got to pee."

"Is it gross?" I asked, feeling that it couldn't be all that bad since she liked it.

"Not to me, but it's a fetish thing. I like it but most people don't. I don't drink it but I just like it on me during certain times and by certain people."

My mind was thinking about doing it and not doing it when Jessica said. "Just hold it and point it away."

I did just that and then felt the bottom side of her member get a bit stiffer followed by a yellowish stream of piss. It was hitting the tile, but I was holding it as she peed. I was holding another dick while it urinated and I could not help but feel excited that I was holding her penis while she pissed. It was intimate more than erotic but I knew I liked doing it.

"Mmmmmm...Ohh yes. Feels good." She purred as I felt the piss flowing out of her member as I held it.

"Feel better?" I laughed still not letting go.

"I do." She answered as I went back to cleaning it.

She stood up rinsing off as I did the same before I gave her a towel so we could get changed. The only thing she did was grab my shirt and put it on and walk out wearing just panties. I had no issues with that as her ass was amazing and her breasts were almost completely visible wearing a button up shirt that was unbuttoned.

We soon found ourselves watching tv as she cuddled up next to me as I put a blanket on us. She then moved to a stretched position as she was using my lap as a head rest and her feet dropped over the side. It was as if we were dating the way she hung on me and touched me.

I was not about to say anything as I loved having her around as her quick with was evident while we watched. She still reached and touched my dick at random times giving it a stroke or a soft touch at random times. She even pulled down my boxers, giving it a kiss as we joked and played around. Even as we passed out in bed, she wrapped her body around me like she was already mine.