Hampton Heights Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Part, more sex.
11.8k words
4.84
11.3k
42
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers

I never intended Jessica to stay the night nor was I intending on having sex with her. I knew it was a possibility but I felt it was about a fifty-fifty chance that I was going to go home and jerk off. Now when I woke up Jessica was lying next to me as her warm body was heating mine.

As my body moved to get up, she did too. She quickly gave me a look as I got up from the bed. "I didn't expect to spend the night. I must look like shit."

My morning piss was too strong to stay and talk as I walked away towards the bathroom. "Still look hot to me."

"You're very sweet." I heard her say from a distance before I then heard the sound of her walking towards the bathroom.

She walked right in and to my shock she sat down on the toilet before unloading her morning piss. It was just as strong as mine except she was sitting down. I had to ask as it all seemed so foreign to me.

"I am sorry for not knowing, but I got to ask. I am not trying to be insensitive but I just don't know. Do you always pee sitting down?"

I saw her face give a smile. "You're fine. Yes. I have always sat when I pee. Unless I am camping in the woods or doing something like that, I will do it standing up, but when it's in a women's room, I sit."

"Okay, I just didn't know, you are literally the first trans I have ever met." I said honestly trying to sound honest and not be mean.

"Can I ask you a question then?" Jessica replied as she got up and I got a good look at her soft member hanging there like it was an attachment that wasn't supposed to be there.

"Sure."

"Did you like it, or was it just to experiment like you had an itch to scratch?"

"To be honest. I liked it and never knew I would. I really loved spending time with you though." I replied knowing I was being honest as I liked just hanging out with her.

She walked up to me and then moved in to kiss me. Her face showing a smile as I then felt her lips touch mine. "I like honesty. If something doesn't feel right then tell me okay?"

"Okay." I answered as she walked towards the bed right after I said it.

As Jessica walked, I let me eyes wander to her ass. She had the most perfect butt I have seen in a long time too. The globes of her ass were fleshy like a girl with a bump and yet small like she was fit. The bounce she had when she walked made my heart skip a beat and my cock twitch.

I walked towards the bed sitting down as she gathered her clothes. When she got her panties, I saw her pull them up before stopping halfway. She then opened her legs and put her hand down as I was watching her tuck in her member so it was unseen to the naked eye.

To me it looked hot and yet I liked how she had a cute dick. It was like a piece of her that was taboo and yet erotic at the same time. I wanted to kiss it and love on it as I wanted to fuck her at the same time.

I reached for her and my hand touched her hips. She then looked down quickly and stopped pulling up her panties. "You want more?"

"Let me." I said as I then reached for her panties pulling them down.

"Ohhhh. You sure?"

"I am. Just let me know if I am doing it wrong." I replied knowing that before her, I have never put another penis in my mouth and was about to do it again.

The idea of sucking her trans penis now was the only thing I could think about. To me it wasn't a gay act as I didn't see her as a guy. Although I felt that I already crossed so many lines with Rick that this one didn't even seem like a line at all. The anxious energy of sucking her now was almost unbearable and I needed to do it.

As I pulled her panties down, she opened her legs more as I watched her girl penis drop helplessly like it was just this piece of her that was able to flop about. I have never seen a so dick so flexible before either. I then took a hold of it and the sensation of her soft feminine skin brought bolts of excitement to me.

I pulled her closer as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Suck it baby." She purred as I did just that.

With a quick movement it was in my mouth. Her dick had the same clean pleasant taste to it while her skin smelled like a girl's fresh skin too. Her softness made it easy for me to take completely in my mouth too. I gave into what I was doing and even swirled my tongue around her crown before pushing inside her piss hole slightly too.

I felt it stiffen up slightly as I moved back and forth more, making my mouth go the length of her shaft now. My hand then reached the bottom of her shaft while my lips and tongue gave attention to her tip knowing how sensitive it was.

The more I moved my lips on her shaft the harder it became as it enlarged more. I could feel it getting erect as the fullness in my mouth came to me with each movement I gave. I then pulled back and let the ridge of her crown touch my lips feeling how sensual it was to give a blowjob to her.

"Mmmmmm...yeessss." She cried out in a soft girl moan letting me know I was doing it good.

Again, I pushed further letting her girl dick go into my mouth. She was not thick but it still felt big though. I moved all the way down almost gagging but not before I pulled back letting her tip hit my lips. I kept this steady pace as I felt her body begin to shake a little.

The feeling of the soft skin of her member and the ridge of her helmet hitting my lips was making me want to go faster. I loved how my body and will just seemed powerless as I continued sucking. It was like I was controlling her and yet her thing was controlling me at the same time.

"Ohh...ohhhh...ohhhhh." She moaned again as I knew she was building up to her climax.

I kept the same pace as I felt her body still shaking. The thought about what I was doing was there, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't think about anything else other than pleasing her. I wanted her to have an amazing orgasm as I felt I needed to prove to her that I was worthy. The whole time before I felt she had to prove to me and now I was only thinking about how I needed to swallow her cum to show that I could give her the pleasure she deserved.

Jessica was not moving her hips but her breathing was shallow almost like she was holding it in. I moved faster to keep pace still as I felt the softness of her skin again the harness of her girl erection against my lips. I was hell bent on making her finish too and fought the urge to stop and take a break. I just pushed through and continued going back and forth wrapping my lips around her girl cock making it feel like it was fucking my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh...OHHHHH." She moaned as I felt her dick expand. I have no idea that a penis expanded and stiffened ever more than it already was when it was about to ejaculate. But her dick expanded further as I felt it get bigger right in my mouth.

It was only for a split second that her penis grew thicker before a sudden burst of warmth hit my tongue. It was like biting into a candy that gushed juice too. Except it wasn't juice but a musky slightly salty type of warm cream. It wasn't bad at all and there wasn't a lot either as I was able to swallow it very quickly.

"Shit...ohhh shit. I haven't had a guy give me head in forever." She answered as she moved away from me and then sat on the chair in the room across from me.

I saw her pleased look and her girl dick as softened a little but still hung down as a constant reminder that I just sucked off a transexual. I knew I had crossed over the line of weird but I was now happy that I did.

"Did I do it right?" I asked wanting confirmation that I was good enough.

"Yes, baby...OHHH yes."

"I hoped you liked it. Can you stay for breakfast?"

"I got to get going, but I would if I could. I really would stay if I didn't have to work today. Trust me, I want to stay and suck your dick so bad. I am already late." She replied giving me a sorrowful face like she meant it.

"Okay. Can I ask if we can do this again?" I asked wanting to see more of her. I kinda just liked having her around to and knew I would want to see her again even if there was no sex too.

"I would love that. You free Friday night?" She asked as she began to get dressed, giving me a demonstration of her tucking her penis between her legs.

She opened her legs wide and pulled her soft member between her legs and then pulled up her panties carefully. She then reached for her miniskirt and put it on before grabbing her bra.

"Well...you free Friday night?" She asked again as she smiled knowing I was watching her.

"Yes. I am. Stay longer though?" I asked, wanting to really spend time with her.

"I got to work Sunday, but what about your Saturday football?" She asked, still smiling.

"Girls have come before. Stay for it." I offered knowing that she would fit right in and there was nobody that would question her not being a girl that was born a girl. Only Rick knew and he was not about to tell.

"Sounds like a date then." She answered by putting on her bra.

Before I said anything she walked over to me with her top covered by her bra only. "Do me one favor if we are going to be doing this."

"Sure...anything."

"Don't jerk off this week. I mean, you can watch all the porn you want, but don't finish and cum."

I wondered what she was wanting and why she wanted a strange request. "Sure...but why."

She put her lips on mine and gave me a small kiss. "Rick told me a few things about you by the way."

"What?" I wanted to know what Rick said about me.

"Well...he said you had a really cute ass. I can say that he was right about that. He also said you were a heavy cummer. I want to feel it in me next time."

I knew I told her about Rick giving me a handsfree orgasm and she acted like she did know. I knew that she was holding back now. "So you knew that he used a toy in my ass? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I liked that you admitted it to me. Besides, I was still a little hesitant about you. Now, I can trust you. And just know that I still owe you a blowjob...I promise I will make it up to you."

She leaned in kissing me and I returned the kiss and then watched her get into her car and drive off. The entire time I watched her I wondered what else she knew and what we were going to do next.

I took another shower to wake me up and then got something to eat. As I was eating my phone buzzed as Rick was calling me. I picked up and he began with a barrage of questions.

"So, how did it go? I saw she came over last night. Did you like it? Spill you guts...tell me everything."

"We had a great time. I will see you later." I responded and then hung up.

I got my place ready for the guys and Rick was over early. He barged in the door with a big shit eating grin on his face too. "She gave you an orgasm? Did she fuck you? You fuck her?"

"I am not going to kiss and tell." I replied not wanting to give him ammo but still smiling at him knowing that he already knew.

"You liked it didn't you? Fuck...I wish you were Gay." He said smiling at me.

"Why?" I asked wondering why he said this all of a sudden.

"Cause you are hot as hell. You are a great person and I love you. I really want you to be happy too." He then covered his mouth with his face.

"You love me?" I asked smiling knowing that he meant it as a friend but I wanted to tease him a little.

Rick smiled back. "You know what I mean. I love you as a friend. Not just any friend but a friend that I would die for."

"Let's get back to Jessica. She likes me?" I commented knowing Rick was about to get emotional.

"Yea. She called me when you were both driving to the park and back to your place. She said you were really good looking and had a really hot ass. Please don't be upset about what I said." Rick confessed as I could tell he was thinking I was upset about him confessing that he wanted me if I was gay.

"Kinda flattering to be honest." I said smiling back at him.

I thought about how Rick was and how he was always there for everyone, including me on many occasions. He never once made me feel uncomfortable or made rude comments about me not being gay. He was just one of my close friends that knew I was straight even though he was gay. The idea that I could turn someone on was just making my ego get bigger too.

With a relived look on his face he covered his mouth and then uncovered it again. "I am happy though it all worked out with Jessica. She is a great person too."

"So what else did she say?" I inquired as I was now wondering what she divulged about me to him.

"She just texted back smiling emojis when I asked how it went."

I liked that Jessica wasn't just a quick fuck but a girl that had morals and just didn't fuck anyone. I saw her as a girl too, and I liked that she was picky about men. I smiled and felt secure inside knowing that she was not me more than she let on.

The Saturday continued and Rick cooked some burgers as we all drank beers. As I sat on the couch I still had the sensation in my ass that something fucked it. I kind of liked feeling the slight soreness and worn feeling as it reminded me that Jessica had her cock in it. It was like a sexual taboo thing that I enjoyed from a person I wanted to be with.

All day Sunday and Monday I thought about her. I texted her everyday and she returned the texts with happy faces and confirmations that she was coming over Friday. I mentioned how I was going to cook for her and she replied that she was not going to miss it.

By Tuesday, I was at my job when I began texting her about how I missed her and then she replied with something I had not expected. "I miss you too and want your dick to fuck me hard. I will still fuck you, but I want you to pound me."

We went from casual conversation to instant talk about sex. I was turned on so much too as most of the girls I dated were prudish and shy about sex. I loved her kinky side and decided to push it.

I texted back. "I want to fuck you so bad. I am thinking about you right now."

She then sent back a picture of her in the bathroom with her ass exposed. It was a seriously hot picture and almost professional looking too. She was still wearing a light t-shirt but her bare ass was there. Her dick was not exposed so if someone looked they would not have a clue that she had a dick between her legs too.

We went back and for with texts until finally on Wednesday, I could not do it any longer. I just texted her if she could come over so we could fuck. The porn I was watching was only adding to my need to be with her too. My body seemed to crave the attention and the deep desire to have her dick in my ass. I felt so guilty about it and yet so alive about it too.

Jessica replied and I was soon doing a quick clean up of my house as she was coming over. She lived over an hour away and I told her to stay as long as she wanted. I figured she would stay the night and I would either take her out for breakfast or make something. She told me she had a quick photoshoot on Friday morning, so I was assuming I could convince her to stay all of Thursday too.

Not knowing what was going to happen sexually, I prepared myself anyway. A nice hot long shower and some prep time before I got the rest of my place ready. She called once she was closer and my heart pounded with excitement. I knew I was going to fuck her hard but also wondered if she was going to do the same. It was like my body wanted to be fucked and yet I wanted to fuck too.

The door bell rang and I jumped to let her in. As soon as I opened the door my eyes lit up at what she was wearing. Her hair was in a ponytail as it showed off her feminine neck. Her makeup was all done up and her face had a smiled that could kill any man who said no to her. She had jeans on with a tank top that showed off the curves of her chest too. It was like she stepped out of a catalogue the way she was so perfectly put together.

"Come in." I said quickly moving out of the way and motioning for her to come in.

She stepped in and moved right towards me. Her lips pressed against mine quickly as we went right into a passionate kiss. Her tongue was in my mouth before I got the upper hand and moved her further in the apartment and then was able to put my tongue in her mouth. I could feel her hands all over my chest before cupping my jeans to feel my growing erection

Jessica quickly pulled away looking at me desperate. "Take your jeans off and fuck me real quick. After you cum, I promise we can do other things, I just need you to fuck me really bad."

I began undoing my jeans as I saw the look of sexual lust in her face. "That bad?"

"Yes. I was thinking about you all week. I want to feel you really fuck me hard first. After that we can go slow and I can fuck you if you want."

Jessica was doing the same and within a few moments we were both fully nude in the bedroom. Her soft member hanging there as a reminder that she was not a girl in the biological sense. It reminded me that my ass was her prize as well and I would soon be feeling her have her way with it.

"I already prepped myself, so you can just put your cock in me and fuck me. You don't have to be overly gentle too, I can take a good hard fuck. I kinda want it a little rough if you know what I mean." She said as she was already getting a pillow ready on the bed to prop herself up.

"You sure? Please say something if it hurts or i do anything wrong." I asked no worried that I was about to ruin it.

"Don't worry, you will be great. I have my own kinks." She smiled as she then motioned me to get closer.

Her lips were then on my dick making it get overly hard again. She wrapped her lips around my shaft as he tongue traversed the sensitive underside before swirling around the ridge of my helmet. She looked up smiling as she went back down again almost getting my entire shaft in her mouth. The intensity of her oral skills was unmatched by anyone else.

"Ohhh yesss." I moaned as I was hard from her mouth and feeling the utter joy of her lips against the skin of my member.

Back and forth she went working my cock up like a fever. It throbbed and when it did her tongue dug at my piss slit in a teasing manner only making me want more. I was not moaning but staying strong and fighting the urge to pull her on my cock more to fuck her mouth.

She pulled away to look at me. "Fucking love yourcock. Fuck me with it now. I want you so fucking bad."

I have seen girls bent over before, but nothing compared to Jessica bent over on my bed. Her ass was small and yet had bump to it. Her entire lower body was void of all hair and her puckered anal ring stood out like an entry way to heaven. Her small sack barely hanging down but still showing the slight curve that she had testicles. Her soft member just hung down too as I knew I was in control over her.

With a bottle of lube handy, I covered my spit covered member with even more lubrication. I then moved closer as I looked at her ass flower knowing I was going to pound it hard. I was rock hard and able to pierce anything as I felt my cock was like a spear ready to hunt its prey.

I put the tip right at her wrinkled hole and then eased in. I pushed more and more until I saw the head of my cock sink in and disappear into her anal ring. I was worried I would hurt her as her body was smaller and my erection seemed like it wouldn't fit. The more I pushed the more I felt the tightness of her anal ring. Not stopping I pushed more before finally sensing a relaxation of her anal muscles as I slid right in.

"Ohhhhhhh....yesss." She moaned as I was shocked at how my manhood just slipped right in without any trouble.

I pulled out and pushed in real slow as my cock was bombarded with the tight pleasure of her warm anal muscles constricting my shaft. The sensation of her anal hole was making my cock throb too as it was tight and yet still able to move in and out. My hands never left her hips as did the power over her I had.

Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers