All Comments on 'Hana Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So far Hana scares me the most because her character is just too real! Reminds me of the psycho chick character that Glenn Close played in Fatal Attraction.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Typical Man married to job and wife comes in distant third. Met plenty like that and they simply keep marrying and divorcing.

How can anyone feel any empathy for them?! I usually cheer for cheating spouse when finally gets fed up and moves on. He is so enamored with work he won't notice till hit on head. Gets what he deserves. Only ones I respect is ones who simply have sex partners until finally decide to spend time and get serious about a family

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A lot of question and no answers. How did Hanna get those photos of his wife on a cruise ship in the Bahamas . Did she hire a PI. It’s obvious she wants Justin a selfish workaholic. Next chapter we shall see how this all plays out. Hanna going back to safe the company?all these characters suck.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Tic. tic. tic. tic next Boom!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chapter 2 is coming when. Do not take too long please in posting. Best to write a complete story .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Javmor, I’m with you 100% brother. I’ve seen you turn a strange ass story line into a great tale many times. Just don’t keep us waiting between installments. I want to see where you go, and I get pretty impatient. 4+ star and welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great start. Please post the next part soon. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great story. Really, leaves us hanging, even though, it is the end. There is nothing left.

gopherdudegopherdude12 months ago

Don't know if I've ever met a more unlikable mc. For someone who supposedly is a leader with strong people skills, he is clueless. I hope Hana takes his job and Rochelle rightfully bails due to his misplaced priorities and neglect. He deserves everything happening to him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting and well written for a story where everyone is self-absorbed. I am looking forward to the continuation of the saga.

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

Hard story. Well written but hard because none of the characters is really sympathetic. Justin isn't much of a manager, if your team is constantly on edge like this where you can't take a vacation, come home normal time, you suck. It means either the way you do things is inefficient or to be a corporate hero you refuse to hire more people. Even in the cheapest corporations a successful team can justify hiring more people. And to have someone like Hana who is that good and dismiss what is going on with Chris is idiotic. He could have nipped it in the bud by invoking the non fraternization rules and told Chris he was playing with fire that could get them all fired.

Hana might be smart, but she really is nuts too. I understand heartbreak, but she also emotionally is a mess. Justin told her Chris was a player ,she prob heard it from others.

Rochelle at least is understandable. The comments saying she loves the lifestyle are forgetting that she works, too, it isn't like she is strutting around in her designer shoes lunching at the country club while he slaves away. He totally dismisses her, the way he dismisses Hana. Should she have cheated? She tries to reach him, she obviously loves him, and doesn't want to lose him, and unfortunately takes the course of finding it outside as a compromise..She should have sat him down and had a big talk ,that if he couldn't put her first at least a little, they are done. Hell, Justin makes it seem like his job is the only one out there, if he is that good, he could either use that as leverage with the company to get him more help, or find another Job...but Justin's job is his wife,not Rochelle.

I suspect Javmor is taking this where Justin and Hana end up together, but to me that would be two workahaulic,socially maladjusted ppl bonding over work,not each other.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove12 months ago

I really hope there is a redemption arc here for our clueless hero who had his fee-fees hurt…

TnicollTnicoll12 months ago

Always enjoy Javmor79’s work. This one wandered a bit to start, but I’m pumped for the next part. I love the title BTW

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Great story!!! 👏👏👏

Please, go on soon 😉👍

MormonJackMormonJack12 months ago

Awesome. Imperfect people (clearly even Hana is imperfect, at least emotionally) and how and why it blows up on them. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Do you seriously expect votes on a unfinished hung in the wind to dry offering? Get real, as good as it has started leaving it like this? not good at all

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Despite the lack of sympathy for the mc, it’s a really good story. I still want to read it.

I look forward to chapter 2. Hope he crashes and burns and reevaluates himself and move on from everything. But that’s just me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good job on this story. Looking forward to second chapter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

I simply don't buy that a loving husband, working a desk job, can be THAT tired, even after a long day, that he can't be bothered making love to his wife. Now, if you're talking about a utility worker climbing poles (even if it's a bucket truck!) during a hurricane or blizzard, you might have a case, but the wife should be VERY understanding in that case.

Freddog6601Freddog660112 months ago

This story has potential but, it’s too full of holes to be good as is.

Our boy, Justin is a real doofus. He places work above his marriage, doesn’t romance or make love to his wife and is shocked to learn his wife has taken a lover and apparently a more meaningful existence. When his, apparently only, friend asks for his support he blows her off and later when she tries to help he curses her out.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Reads like a good start. Thanks for your writing.

driv2u2driv2u212 months ago

That’s why so many married wives spread , those hard working hubbies

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit12 months ago

Nice start. It opens a bunch of questions, like: how did Hana get the pictures? She must have known about the cheating, planned to have someone nearby. How long did she know? Why did she really plan for the photos? There has to be a follow up call coming. The tone of the letter suggests she’s had unrequited love for Justin, for a while. Rochelle has a right to feel neglected, but could have just left the marriage. Time to empty the house and have her served at the cruise terminal.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler12 months ago

I’m hooked because this story has great options and because your stories are always deeply entertaining reads. I am glad to see a new story. Full marks until you prove otherwise.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice beginning. Justin is a hot mess, as is Hana. THANK YOU for writing some real characters. Too many perfect characters are offered up in this place. With MOST other writers, halfway through the obligatory 5,000-word backstory, you know how it ends, and you can even guess the dialogue with a fair degree of accuracy.

.

First, Justin is a sorry manager. Delegating tasks, timely follow-up, and meeting interim targets mean he doesn't need to work 12-15 hours a day. Only an idiot "needs" to do that, but idiots like him are everywhere in real life. The second proof that he's a poor manager is that he allowed two direct reports to have a relationship and bring it to work. HR would have his ass for lunch in any real company. The "reject call" button on his cell phone is there to be used. Taking Hana's call while nearly horizontal with Rochelle was idiotic, but it was entirely in keeping with his character. Hana is almost the Yin to his Yang.

.

Rochelle isn't this mindless D-crazy robot driven by the Martian Slut Ray; no, she's a serially-ignored spouse who has mailed it in. Most of the knuckleheads writing here would have her dressed like a hooker, climbing on Chad and Tyrone, and talking badly about her husband in a loud voice while in public. No, OP wrote a realistic, intimate, knife-to-the-gut vision of her. Right, wrong, or indifferent, she's moved on. GREAT characters to drive some interesting conflict. GOOD writing, OP.

.

Can't wait for next....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

I agree with the previous commenter you are a very good writer, I just wish that writers of your caliber would stop feeding us snippets instead of a story. This obsession with “two page wonders” is counterproductive to the story line. What’s the point in posting this type of story if it isn’t complete? How many times do you expect your audience to re-read your work before it’s finished?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You’re a brilliant writer and this, typical of you, is expertly constructed, but as with most (all) of your works, it’s massively depressing. And your point? People really suck? We know that already, but can’t you write something that doesn’t send us running for the Valium? Are these stories reflective of the hopelessness of YOUR own life? If so, might I suggest therapy rather than dragging us down your rabbit Warren of hell.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written but too absolute. For the brilliant leader you make Justin out to be, the person you’ve constructed is NOT that great leader. First of all, he only sees absolutes, which gets him killed in both his work and home life. Everything is not an all or nothing proposition as in “all work and no play.” Moreover, what smart leader would leave Hana and Chris together to implode an otherwise well functioning team? You don’t have to fire Chris, just transfer him somewhere else. Happens all the time when the mix goes bad.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

If every woman who has a man whose job requires long hours cheated at the first opportunity, the world would be full of cheaters. In a marriage, conversation is a fundamental basis for success. If the partners don't talk to each other, then the end is in sight. In your story, the only conversation takes place on the day she embarks on her voyage with her lover. What else is there to save? This marriage has failed and only needs the official seal for it.

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

The husband is a dickhead, Hana is a sociopath, cum psychopath and his wife is a cheater, another sociopath who thinks she can solve her marital problems by fucking someone else. What a great group of people to write about. Not a redeeming feature for any of them.

Oh, and your readers are over it already.

Scores 3/5 thus far, see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I kinda agree with HIV. I don't know where the story can go. A cruise requires PLANNING..... It is not like Buying a plane ticket on the spur-of-the-moment.

.

And 2nd Either hanna new about the wife's planned affair cruise. Or she got the info some other way.

.

I don't see how the wife's. Actions here save the marriage. YES Justin is a Workaholic husband .

.

But what exactly is the wife's thinking here? Does she really think that going off on a cruise to fuck other men.... Is going to save her marriage.?

.

Even if at some point the wife realizes what she did was a terrible Mistake why would you want to be married to someone Who thinks or reacts that?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Justin and Rochelle are both stupid. If you are too tired at night to connect physically and emotionally, then you do it first thing in the morning! Set the alarm for earlier than usual, fuck hard, then share over breakfast. I see this same problem in other stories, shows, and movies. No one ever mentions what, to me, is a REALLY obvious solution. Are people really THAT programmed to only have sex at night?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@FireFox59 - I don't know the reason the author chose for the MC in this story, but the top two (or three) reasons that some men throw themselves into work like that are their wife and one (or both) of their parents. It's rare that this behavior spontaneously appears in a person, but is something that develops over time. With the wife, one of the most common is marrying a trophy wife to show off and realizing that she is not somebody they actually want to spend time with. Thus, they use work as an avoidance mechanism. Another common reason is to meet their wife's expectations of him as a provider. Why come home to a wife who complains about you being lazy if you don't work 12 hour days so she can afford to strut around at the country club with the rest of the self-centered wives?

With parents, it's usually the father passing on his own behavior which was also ingrained into him by either his wife or father.

illjoyilljoy12 months ago

This is a javmor story if anyone thinks he’s just gonna divorce his wife they are gonna be sorely disappointed.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom12 months ago

Interesting how so many have 'written' this off as a 'typical Javmoor' story. What is typical? Some stories such as Catwomen Caught, Deployed, and Imbalance to name but a few ends with divorce. Others are simply a separation while others are RAAC so really what do readers want? I can see this going in almost any direction, I'm wondering how the marriage survived this long with little or no communication. Also, add Rochelle's jealousy and Hana's immaturity I don't think I can see the marriage surviving.

1959richard21959richard212 months ago

Only two pages, really.

Very disappointed with the length.

Everything else is very entertaining, well written 👏.

But a two page chapter sucks 😕.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

FordF150guyFordF150guy12 months ago

Three self-absorbed people. It couldn’t get any better. Bring it on! 5 stars.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering12 months ago

Some people work to live, others live to work. I've never felt sorry for someone who doesn't know when to 'draw the line' on work. I think your story is a very well written 'lesson'. Your use of example to support each situation is excellent. You have added emotion through 'hurt' but it's been done for a purpose. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I find it funny how some people complain that authors make the husband out to be a flawless saint that never does any wrong. But when they do give the husband faults they still complain, call the husband an asshole and say he deserves to be cheated on which is case for this story. There’s no satisfying some it seems I’ll wait for the whole story instead of one chapter before giving a rating but it’s an interesting start.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good start for this new tale, but we are still waiting for the promised sequel to the great story "Imbalance": "... Frank and Sandra's story will more than likely go in romance ...". Any news about it ?

OPrimeOPrime12 months ago

Wow, almost like a real story, but feels like the author is too lazy to flesh it out and finish it.

OPrimeOPrime12 months ago

Don't waste your time reading this.

henny6henny612 months ago

Finish the story!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart12 months ago

4 stars, might go higher when the rest drops depending on how it goes. Pretty interesting so so far. Plenty of ways this story can go, hopefully not with reconciliation (or rather RAAC) with the wife and certainly not a dark ending with Justin jettisoning himself. Kinda wonder if the wife was already cheating during the conversation she was having with the husband, if she didn't see it as cheating because it was just sex, that as long as she didn't have the emotional connection with her love like she worried about the husband with Hana it was fine.

adevilru12adevilru1212 months ago

For all of the commenters it does say part one. It is hard to miss, right in the title. I like Javmor79s dialogue. You can feel the pain and anger. Well done. I too am waiting for the Starlet story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can't stand it when a story stops at part one and the writer never puts out part two.

It's very unperfetional.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really good, looking forward to the next installment!

Rochelle's pretend? interest in the flashback was well after she was already in an affair and lying to Justin, it sure seems like... Her choices and thinking will be interesting to read.

Hana is more than smart enough to understand all of Justin's points, especially the legal liability, but also the fate of the current project. This should also make good reading.

Five for you

CindyTVCindyTV12 months ago

I loved Part ! and I am I'm looking forward to Part 2. I wonder if she would have called off the cruise if he had fucked her when she gave him a chance. Curious how she could pull off the cruise without his knowledge, a little far fetched but I'll wait to see how Part 2 turns out. 5 Stars so far. - Cindy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Very origional

....I am.anxiously awaiting the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can't wait for the following chapters. Hopefully many of them

RTR10RTR1012 months ago

Well, I'd definitely never trust Hana or Rochelle again. Hana blew up his life with zero remorse, Rochelle blew it up but gave him fair warning. If I had to choose, Hana is the bigger bitch in all this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

story was great. when will the next come out?

rn2711rn271112 months ago

Great story. I really want to see the next chapters.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

Great start, don't keep us waiting too long!

ProfesseurXProfesseurX12 months ago

Hopefully you will post follow-up soon !

nhhungrymannhhungryman11 months ago

I'm hoping you continue! I hate getting really into a story and then it doesn't get finished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Who posts part one without part 2 in the can, or at least in final edit? Hopefully, it's not a case of watch the comments and then write to please the .001% who read and comment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just like Game of Thrones, you gotta finish the series. Loving it so far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's been almost a month without a part two... Where's the continuation? Starts out so good!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, I'll check back i 2026 when you finish it

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf11 months ago

Typical Javmor...great story, great writing, but the time between installments is agonizing. Part 2 came out today, but I had to read part 1 over again because I'm old and can't remember anything.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Justin got what he deserved. Hope next chapter has Chris getting a 2×4 to the balls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I LOVE your writing and stories.. I live for them.. your stories always bring out emotions. Hanna is a little girl in a grown woman's body.. she definitely sent him the photos of Rochelle for revenge. She was warned and disregarded the warnings.. it's her fault for mistaking a casual relationship for something more. I'm not annoyed that she told him, I'm annoyed on HOW and WHY she did it. As far as Rochelle goes. Nothing excuses an affair.. if you're not happy, you tell your spouse and ask for a divorce. You don't start cheating on them.. that tells me you want to leave them for plan B just in case it doesn't work out with Plan A (your lover). The MC was working for THEM. He also missed their relationships and couldn't wait to get back to it.. he wasn't out trying to catch a quick nut. He was WORKING.. she's supposed to be supportive and do her part to help her husband. not add on to the fucking stress. No excuse will excuse cheating. No way to make it up to someone after cheating. It's fucking impossible. I can't wait to read part 2.. I'm anxious to hear the million and one excuses as to why Rochelle is cheating and Hanna finally growing the entire fuck up.. I wasn't this naive in my teens. I've had that type of relationship before. I didn't catch feelings. I knew what it was. She built up this relationship in her head and is mad that Chris didn't feel the same. Even madder her boss didn't end up sued and bankrupt by firing someone without cause.. she's selfish and immature. This should've been a lesson for Hanna, know the damn difference between a relationship and just a bootycall.. and be a better judge of character. If someone warns you of a person, take heed. Was Chris even aware she wanted more than just sex or did she just assume just cause she's fucking him, they're in a relationship?😏

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

I don't know. He's a superstar, always bringing projects in on time and under budget, and he's going to lose his job because ONE project failed, with the extenuating circumstance of a key employee quitting because he wouldn't expose the company to an unfair termination case?

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit11 months ago

Re-read this an I dislike the MC even more. Cheating is never ok, but this workaholic perfectionist kind of deserves it. He is completely out of touch with anyone's feelings except his own....watching his world burn down feels like karma.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

SHIT is shit no matter how you package it!

Great manager?

Doesn't enforce the non fraternization and is a cry baby when it bites him in the ass! Actually saw it happen and young lady passed out at work when they broke up.

Wife is work. Number one priority!

Hope it works out for you. Not!

Saw this many times.

Sometimes 3-4 marriages and then loneliness!!

Deserves it. Tired Time to get another job or just keep your first wife only. Your job

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap2410 months ago

As always, magnificint work, I love the lyers you give to your characters, and as much as a confrontantion with his wife is needed here, I think this story is not about that relationship, but the betrayel and collision of his relationship with his 'work wife' Hana. I am intrigued how will those two make amends to each other.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, so good can’t wait for the next part

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Natural_cuck favorited it . Is that a good sign?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fellas. If your wife or significant other actually works up the courage to say something…. It’s been on her mind for AWHILE. Of course, there’s no reason to cheat. But a divorce? Yeah, he earned it.

nestorb30nestorb306 months ago

Uh seriously this guy would rather work than be with his wife, and he is surprised and hurt when she finds a replacement, MC is a tool

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

I don’t care how hard you work at the MC age YOU can always find time to fuck⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You can really bring the emotion. Great writing sir.

oldtwitoldtwit8 days ago

Oh not how I thought it would go, good twist

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hana Pt. 02 Next Part
Hana Series Info