All Comments on 'Hana Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
PencarrowPencarrow11 months ago
SHAPING UP TO BE AN INTERESTING STORY

I like Javmor's stories, and it's been a while since I've seen a new one so this is very welcome, thanks. I gave it 5 because I liked it, and I hope it turns out to be as good as I anticipate.

groaningbumpgroaningbump11 months ago

Great start. Intriguing. Can't wait for the next installment. Tha ks for sharing. - gb

ThebiffThebiff11 months ago

A well written story with interesting characters. I rarely read stories with less than a 4.5 rating except in Loving Wives. This had a 1 star rating and I thought that had to be wrong - surely no story can be that bad? This has virtually no sex in it but lays the foundations for things to happen in future instalments. I don’t understand why people under mark Loving Wives stories unless there’s serious revenge and the cheating partner is hauled over the coals and has her life ruined forever. If you've been betrayed and are feeling raw and upset why not use a bit of common sense and stay away from similar stories? It seems that people try to get back at their ex wife by punishing the author with a low mark. It’s a strange world I suppose. I look forward to Hana Part 2.

ju8streadingju8streading11 months ago

good start

got my attention

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

I guess she got him back. Or did she? Maybe they should get together. A pair of workaholics!

5

TajfaTajfa11 months ago

5 stars from me. Pleade don't keep us waiting too long for the next part.

tangledweedtangledweed11 months ago

I have said it before and will say it again, nobody brings the emotional pain to a LW story like javmor79.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy980011 months ago

Excellent start to a story. The character buildup is awesome. I unfortunately see a little Justin in me when I was young with my wife. Hope I do not have to wait to long for chapter two.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Excellent start, really grabbed my attention, normally we get one source of pain anguish, Justin has it by the bucketload, wife, work, Hana. Life is a bitch and for Justin , full of bitches, including that dickwad Chris who appears as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I can tell that to many Rochelle will be a major hate figure, maybe she deserves it, perhaps not, life being effectively a single person in a marriage can't be easy, eventually something must snap, in this case, her knicker elastic apparently, but time will tell.

I want more!

johntcookseyjohntcooksey11 months ago

The hook is set. I can’t wait for more! Thanks

Daggy1965Daggy196511 months ago

Good start, hell hath a woman scorned.

nestorb30nestorb3011 months ago

So far the main character, Justin is completely unsympathetic. He loves his job more than his wife. She got fed up being the 3rd love, job, Hana the her. That said she should have just divorced him and moved on. Unfortunately life is not so neat and simple because human beings mess it up. Hana, Justin is right acting like a girl stood up for the prom

Thanks for writing hopefully will see the next chapter soon

ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

How many times has it been said? If you don’t take care of your wife, someone else will.

.

Remember: Rochelle was willing not Ro to take a day off, to be with her husband, and he blew her off to get to work. He was married to his job, not Rochelle.

francemanfranceman11 months ago

Good start but Justin is totally responsible for what happens to him.

And that's a change from the almost perfect characters where white knight.

He's a shitty boss who doesn't make any decision to settle the dispute between his employees (assignment, transfer, telecommuting, other site.....)

He's a crappy friend who should be trying to help and support instead of judging the severity and depth of Hana's pain.

He's a shitty husband who can't even take care of his wife. He works a desk job and is too tired to fuck, thank goodness he doesn't do a physical job, he'd be buried already poor guy.

So you work to live or you live to work.

Two partners who don't have or don't have the same approach, it's a direct disaster.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

Woohoo! My favorite author strikes again!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly11 months ago

Have your cake and eat it too - The standard mentality for this type of cheating. If the wife felt she wasn't being taken care of to the point she was willing to cheat she should have filed for divorce. Interested to see where the author takes this.

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

This story is going to be a fucking disaster. It does NOT make a difference how much Of a workaholic the husband is. There is no justification for the wife going off to a cruise....not a Conference... to fuck other men.

.

period. Full stop.

.

I can't wait for the part where the author has the husband apologizing to the wife even though the wife is wanting to sort it to fuck other men on the cruise.

.

You can always count on Javmor79 To find some way to blame the wife's actions on the husband.

Seriously take a look at his stories and you see this all the time.

.

The other problem with the story is that the husband is Initially portrayed as his brilliant project manager yet he handles the whole situation between his 2 workers like he was retarded. Why does hannah have his personal home number? And why does this silly bimbo woman think that she has the right to call her boss anytime she wants to?

.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great start with a good plot, looking forward to part 2.

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

One other point to show how the story will likely turn out to be a disaster. At some point in the next chapter justis is going to end up talking to his wife by phone or by text. Imagine what that conversation is going to be like.

Is the incredibly inept stupid husband going to say please come back home so we can discuss this is ?

Is he going to be trick or manipulated by his wife t

Into having a face-to-face meeting where he ends up taking the entire blame? The only possible reaction here is for the husband to not talk to her his wife when she comes back or lock her out of the house or send the pictures of her fucking other men to everybody on her email list.

There's nothing else that can happen in this marriage.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

It’s unusual that I’m actually looking forward to see how this goes.

The chapter one moral seems to be ‘if you neglect your spouse expect bad things’.

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

I can’t wait for 2. Yeah he was being neglectful but leave or strap him down in a chair and lambast him for his wrong decisions. Hans betrayed bro so fuck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

YYYAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu11 months ago

ok. Very nice build-up...

hoping for the next part.

but I am not holding my breath for it.

still I like the story.

Very nice work javmor79.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good start. This MC Justin is a complete apathic idiot: people with emotions are not machines. He deserves to pay for his egopathic stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So what was Hana doing on the cruise ship? Or perhaps she was having Rochelle watched, and if so, why?

Lots of places for this to go.

Oh, by the way, who's the guy?

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Really great start

RolwageRolwage11 months ago

Really looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No excuse for cheating. Wife acts indignant while she is taking a cruise with a random guy? Great start - please post again (hate these damn multiple drip stories)

Shepard_N7Shepard_N711 months ago

Very good opening!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a great finish! Looking forward to the next part.

MattblackUKMattblackUK11 months ago

Interesting. Awaiting further chapters.

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

Good story so far but Justin kinda deserves what happened to him. You take people for granted, this is the result.

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

Really good so far 5⭐️

Karn9Karn911 months ago

Good start, awaiting to see where you bring us I. This tale! 5*

Slick742Slick74211 months ago

Keep going you have us hooked>*****

dc6370dc637011 months ago

One thing I like about your stories is that all characters are flawed. From Justin to Rochelle, and Hanna. Chris is the one constant. He just wants to get laid. 5*

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy11 months ago

Looking forward to where this one is going! Thanks for writing such good characterization.

phill1cphill1c11 months ago

Javmor!! a master craftsman...looking forward to more

FD45FD4511 months ago

This is one of the female paradoxes: she wants a man of importance, of respect, of stature.

And to climb up to that lofty perch, even the slightest breeze can send him plummeting: if he has no stature, she loses respect for him.

But she always wants to be the most important thing in his life. And to shit test him, she will demand he violate all the things that attract her to him in the first place: his responsibilities, his principles, his relationships.

Both Hana and Ro demanded that in their different ways: as the author pointed out: his leadership, responsibility and honor were what bonded each of the women to him in the first place…

And when honor conflicted with their personal relationships with him…

Which is not to say that their pain wasn’t real, their dissatisfaction or their dislike of his ‘tone’.

Is their response proportional? Who knows? I find it excessive but YMMV

SwordWielderSwordWielder11 months ago

Excellent start. I look forward to seeing where you take this. Hopefully there is serious payback for both Rochelle and Chris.

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

great start. I like your writing style

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698911 months ago

Great story drama every where. Looking forward to 2

MwestohioMwestohio11 months ago

Good setup. Looking forward to the rest of the story

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Lot of real truth in these two pages.

Looking forward to next installments.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

Really looking forward to the upcoming parts. Well Done!

5*

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa11 months ago

Nice start... I agree with most comments... He is so caught up with his work that he doesn't even realize his marriage has ended. Hana did the right thing but for the wrong reasons. Chris, the pretty boy, gets away with screwing all those women and no one reprimands him. As a team leader, Justin should have done something over 6 months ago before Hana/Chris got TOO INVOLVED with one another. And his wife's betrayal is a fitting tribute to his lack of communication and insite.... So far, this story is building up to more than what it seems. The characters are nicely written but lack some emotions befitting of this tale. Is it a tale of infidelity, of betrayal, or of selfishness (on all parties). Hmmm. Looking forward to the next chapter, which doesn't happen, for me, that often here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow thanks mistar Javmor for being so gracious with your as good as diamond story and thank you god that you allowed mere mortal readers like me a glimpse of just two pages of your pure work of art from heaven!! No why the suck would u want to do that? Put just two pages rather then a full offering?

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

I’m enjoying this, thanks, Javmor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is well written, without a conclusion beyond hanging up the phone, is there more?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Yes. Brilliant. Well written and got inside the idiotic husband's head. He knew what he was doing to his wife: she told him numerous times. He was just a room mate to her and ignored any aspect of a marital relationship. I'm not saying the wife was correct in being a cheating slut but her dickhead husband had also ignored the warning signs of her having so many "trips away" when it had not been normal for her. Why didn't he quietly had her trips checked out. A phone call to her office asking about her travel plans etc.

Plus, why didn't he sit Hana down and clearly explain WHY he couldn't do anything with her "office romance" partner or face legal consequences? Just fobbing her off and expecting her to understand, was childish. Not the actions of a successful "planner" at all. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. If he has any sense of self respect, it will be divorce time. Lawyer and PI time, as long as he makes quick decisions and doesn't turn into a cuck boy. Oh, and NO CONTACT with Hana.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No sympathy for the MC, married to his work, hopefully he'll see the light and get a fresh start away from both of the women currently in his life. Would be very predictable if he ends up with one or other of these women because neither have anything going for them

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice setup, proves how better LW veterans are then those, that post now (only Talentless hack matches with a writing). I'm eager for a next part and really want to read more from you, hope there'll be more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great first entry, and now I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the rest maintains this level of nuance without devolving into a BTB shitshow.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Captain Obvious alert! I'm a nitpicker. Many find my nitpicks obvious at best, annoying at worst. If that bothers you, please just go onto the next comment, because I won't be changing in this lifetime.

\

We should have been told how many chapters there are.

\

He HAD warned her about Chris, she got involved with him anyway, it's on her now.

\

Even if he thought she was being silly. if she was so indispensable he should have been more accommodating, maybe transferring Cnris?

\

"maintain your stress." - Shouldn't that be "manage?"

\

I know it's needed for the story, but I can't believe he can't find ANY time for his wife, no matter how tired he is.

RhonstineRhonstine11 months ago

I would say if one employee is that essential to your business functioning then maybe you should do you best to ensure the work environment is comfortable and she's not pissed off. Also, considering she's that essential she's evidently not really "full of herself". The company and everyone else seemed to be riding on her back. I'm with Hana on this one. She didn't even do anything to Justin beyond leave a work environment that wasn't working for her. Maybe at an inopportune time but its kind of Justin's job to make sure that isn't a factor.

lujon2019lujon201911 months ago

two pages isnt long enough to require breaking a story in two

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another delicious dish of emotional angst and pain served up like so few in LW can. Fantastic character development. All bets are off until the story concludes, but at this early stage I see: Justin isn't a bad guy, just a really shitty husband - Ro is right to leave his sorry ass behind, but is SO NOT right being a lying cheating slut (but what LW tale would be complete without her?), and Hana is a manipulative narcissist with an agenda. This could go in many different directions, and with the title being Hana, I suspect there will be some more to be learned about her and her motivations. Dayum Javmor ..... BRING THE REST ON!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A workaholic, a smart but naive woman, a player and a cheating wife all walk into a bar.

Unfortunately, neither of the before mentioned characters evoke enough sympathy either individually or collectively sufficient to compel or hook the reader into sticking around long enough for the punch line.

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. Just living is not enough

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great job, 5*! I know because it's two pages and my blood is boiling, which is a good thing because it means I'm engaged in the story.

Hana and Ro are two amazingly self-entitled children.

Hana because, although she was WARNED, she still stepped on an emotional landmine and now is pissed at everyone in the world, glorying in the suffering of others. She especially enjoyed shooting the messenger, after the fact as it were. What a sociopathic, spiteful child, who probably will NEVER grow up since she totally lacks introspection and empathy. Technically adept, but with the emotional maturity of my kids when they were TWO. "I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!" I guess her parents never told her "No!" and that's why she asked Justin to do something not only illegal but totally unethical. I wonder if, hypothetically, he fired HER not for performance but because she had an abortion and he was opposed to abortion, would she be okay with that ? (And no, that's not morally or legally different -- unless you have established, legal grounds under your company's published policies to do so, termination without cause is merely a matter of opinion.)

And Rochelle appears (I say 'appears' because this is only part 1) to be another self-entitled worthless piece of shit. Most wedding vows include "for better or worse" for a reason. Ro is another "I WANT! I WANT!" spoiled child. Her husband's role takes him away for many hours a day. Big fucking deal -- some jobs are like that. Ask many tradespeople how busy they are in the summer with highly seasonal work. Ask accountants near tax time. Ask physicians during their internship. Ask lawyers working on a particularly important case. This is not rare unless you're a 9-5 worker, who typically don't get the big bucks that I'm sure Ro likes to spend.

I've been in similar situations, and my spouse dealt with it. In turn, my spouse ALSO has times when we hardly see one another. There are three ethical, mature solutions to this:

1. Discuss, and someone changes jobs as soon as feasible, and both partners deal with the financial hit (though money is actually the #1 root cause for divorce). Once my kids' last college bill was paid, this was our course of action -- I'm now in a MUCH lower-paying job with zero stress and regular hours.

2. Suck it up and make the most of the free times you do have -- our solution before the kids were grown and on their own.

3. Decide to divorce for irreconcilable differences, because circumstances are tearing you apart anyway.

Note that for ADULTS with ethics, "cheating" was not in that list. But Rochelle is another self-entitled child.

Anyone who says that "If you don't take care of your spouse, someone else will" better add "AFTER they divorce your ass." Because otherwise, the shorter phrase condones infidelity. I don't have a problem with divorce, it's the lack of ethics that cheaters display that makes me despise them, and give a complete pass to the wronged spouse, however many hours they were working.

SKHPSKHP11 months ago

Let us not wait too long for part 2!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's starting to get good, but man was it tedious getting there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not seeing how the situation in the story in the husband’s fault, you could probably call Justin a bit of a workaholic but the project he’s working on would cost him and several people their jobs if it fell through so it’s understandable in this situation.

It’s laughable that some people are blaming Justin for Hana’s problems. He literally warned her that Chris was the office playboy and getting involved with him would be a bad idea. Hana ignored him and still did it and because she got her feelings hurt she wants to put Justin in a legal shitshow because of a bad break-up. Hana’s a cunt with the emotional maturity of a teenager.

As for Rochelle? Not a whole to say about her since it’s early going but it seems she cheated out of jealousy because she thinks Justin and Hana are having an emotional affair. It’s a shitty thing to do on her part but we’ll have to see how it unfolds.

It’s funny that some of the comments are making excuses for the women’s shitty behavior though.

SexecutionerSexecutioner11 months ago

I'll wait for the conclusion, of course the beta bitches are siding with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Asshole....cliff hanger????? Please post the next as soon as possible. ;-)

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

5 stars - so far. I guess it depends on which way you take this story.

I'd vote for the - 'he packs up all his stuff and moves to another country' - leaving no trace - starting a new life with a bit more experience and a great deal more caution with his personal choices. Let the two women he leaves behind flounder around endlessly, looking for someone to blame for all their troubles. HAHAHA - fat chance of that happening in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Going to go out on a limb and say both Hana and Justin were written as on the autism spectrum. They don't seem to understand social cues and seem driven to the point it's tunnel vision in whatever they choose to do. Both showing an inability to deal with complex emotions and lashing out angrily. Both seem to just see things very black and white and have a set of rules in their head they abide by and expect everyone else to abide by withoit knowing them or telling them etc. It's often why when you see and hear things autistic people say or do many not on the spectrum will think they're dumb or naive or stupid in some way, or tell the autistic person they're overreacting in some way.

It's an interesting start and I'm curious where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome start, looking forward to next submission. 5*****

Tomh1966Tomh196611 months ago

Very good. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is well up to the usual excellent standard of Javmor's work. Justin and Rochelle seemed like two people who needed their heads knocked together to insert some sense into them at first, then it emerged that Rochelle had found her own solution to their problems and now we're looking at a whole different ball game. I can't wait to see how this gripping drama plays out. Five stars already, even though this is only part one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

About one page of worthwhile story, the other page was unnecessary, irrelevant filler.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Toooooo much details mo meat.

Harry scary said much.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, that was energetic!! Great start. Looking forward to part#2!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bs the wife knew what she was getting in to. She wants the rewards that comes with his job but does not want the sacrifice, with true love you take for better or worse. Hope he locks her out with no money while she is gone……

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Why do people feel the need to work like Justin and sacrifice everything else?? If you die the ad for your replacement will be in the paper before your obituary is. Work to live not live to work. I really hate cheating wives but not in this case. She should have divorced him first but Justin got what he deserved.

CD1929CD192911 months ago

Javmor-Its always a pleasure to read your stories. I just hope you don't take months to complete it.

FD45FD4511 months ago

Glad to see you again, btw

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar11 months ago

How would Hana have pics from a cruise that's still going on unless she's there? Odd. Over-worked hubby, neglected wife, etc. a oft-used, common story. Maybe Javmor can pull something out of this. So far there's nobody to like or respect.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

Interesting. Lots of unanswered questions to explore and the first is, "How did Hana get those photographs?"

usaretusaret11 months ago

Good start, has me anxiously awaiting Part 2. Get busy writing! ;-)

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit11 months ago

No pity for this workaholic loser. He created his own self absorbed mess.

straightshooter1958straightshooter195811 months ago

Colour me intriged. LMAO at the ANON who called you an asshole, then pleaded for more!

jblogsjblogs11 months ago

Wow - that got my heart racing - FTDS

BeBopper99BeBopper9911 months ago

4* MC scores Zeros as a manager, husband, and friend. I sympathize with the wife. She warned, but he ignored. Nobody to root for in this depressing tale. Pass on C2.

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

Not much of an ending. I agree with a lot of the comments. Lots of blame to pass around.

SystemShockSystemShock11 months ago

Solid start. I can only hope our hero doesn't spend the next 10k words agonizing over what to do about his wife. It's only been 5 years, you have no kids; cut your loses.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi410411 months ago

Great beginning! I agree with the previous commenters so far that there's no heroes here, other than that I really don't like Hana. Justin and Rochelle's expectations of one another are a problem, so a divorce is the best solution for them.

I fear from this, and the title, that Hana has something psychotic up her sleeve, but that would be better than Justin somehow getting together with her.

cyendreycyendrey11 months ago

Well written, but frankly there are no good guys in this story. Not on a personal level nor on the job. As far as his project team went, a catastrophe waiting to happen. Capable, yes, resilient/multi talented coverage so that NO ONE, including the lead is “eaten” by the work, not so much. Toss in workaholic - they literally develop processes that keep them on the brink of being overwhelmed, typically not that effective at actual work progression.

Rochelle should have had the honesty to dump him rather than cheat, but her response is almost healthy compared to how he has conducted himself. Ultimately this may be an interedting story, but no one is undeserving of whatever fecal matter falls on them.

IMO.

adevilru12adevilru1211 months ago

He needs to find judge Gregory from the bitter judge story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Folks, this is why you shouldn’t write stories when stoned. You turn a 5-6 paragraph setup into 6K word piece of repetitive and rambling of thoughts and observations. That being said, this story has a lot of potential and looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is just so right! 5*s Hana just found out that the messenger often gets shot. Better yet she gets both barrels since she is both the sender and the delivery agent. She was expecting thanks and a reward? It's more than just men she's naive about. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chris needs his balls crushed and Justin needs a good slap along his head. He is always the victim and nothing is his fault. He could have removed Chris for being a liability to the team, he could have chosen to be a good manager but he didn't. He could have made time for his wife, but he put his main love first, his work. I hope this story is about Hana destroying Justin and Chris.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wife is a cheating slut, the MC is a douchebag. Nothing good in this story so far. Guess we'll see if him and psycho Hanna hook up in later chapter/chapters...

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Great start, as we expect from Javmor. Also, as expected from Javmor, there is a lot of angst and hard times a head.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So many stories where the husband works so damn much that the wife has to cheat. So cliche! Here's a thought, DON'T WORK SO DAMN MUCH!!! No job is worth the love of your wife or family. If you have a job like this, delegate other people the authority to do the same job you do so you can spend time with your wife/family. Otherwise, DON'T GET MARRIED!!! Dumbasses! 4*

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Good start! Don't let us down.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wife is 100% wrong. No excuses. None. Her husband is the same person she married.

Hana is quite a bit in the wrong. And he is correct that she is acting like someone ditched her for prom.

MC is in a bad place. Get divorced. Salvage career as well as he can, either with same company or a new one. And chalk up some lessons learned about women.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did Hana engineer the wife’s cheating?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2302 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hana Pt. 02 Next Part
Hana Series Info