Hand Jobber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ido_ir
ido_ir
23 Followers

Pogy laughed, " You really like the sperm don't you? "

Without hesitation I answered, " Absolutely!!! The sperm squirting out is what really turns me on!!!

"Wanna do it again sometime? " Pogy asked.

"Sure thing. "

"How many guys you want next time? "

"As many as you want to invite. "

"You got it Barb. "

Pogy's facial expression and mood changed. In a real serious soft voice he asked, " would you ever consider sucking some cocks? "

"Why? "

"The only thing I can tell ya is that for a guy, watching a gal suck his cock is probably as much of a turn-on to him as watching sperm squirting is to you. "

"I've never sucked a cock before. As far as I knew none of my girl friends have even done it either. "

"Is sucking a cock something you've ever thought about doing? "

"No, I never thought about it. A couple of times I wondered what sperm tasted like. "

Pogy laughed a little, " Well, maybe that could be a start; if your ever interested in finding out what it tastes like I'd be more than happy to be the donor. "

In return, I said, " The idea of sucking a cock still has no particular appeal but maybe someday I'll give it a try, then again maybe not. "

Authors Note:

The preceding is 100% true. I continued meeting with Pogy and his friends in maybe a monthly time frame and he seemed to have an endless supply of cocks and of course there were a few guys that I asked Pogy to have come back as they were bigger squirters than the others. Sometimes we'd meet at the gas station and other times we'd meet at someone's house. All things considered, from the time I first did Pogy til just before starting college I'd say that I must have given well over 200 hand jobs to black guys; some cocks were small, some large, and one or two were very large. Some thin, & some thick. The volume of sperm they would produce ranged from a dribble to a geyser. The most guys I ever did in one session was 19. As I look back, I'm amazed that nothing ever got out of hand and everyone always behaved as a perfect gentlemen.

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *- * - * - *

After I graduated high school both Gary and I were accepted at the local college. Gary got an apartment off campus and I lived in a dorm.

Our freshman year was tough and there was not much time for screwing around or me sneaking off and giving hand jobs.

During our sophomore year I think Gary brought up the subject of blowjobs. He asked me if I had ever heard about them or had ever wanted to give one?

I told him that I didn't really know all that much about what a blow job really even was.

He asked me if I'd consider watching an 8mm film of a girl giving blow jobs. I said sure, why not.

The following weekend we went to his apartment after a movie and he said that he had the blow job film and asked if I wanted to watch it. Sure, let it roll. The film was in black and white and a bit scratchy as I recall. There was a woman in a room with three guys, two white and one black. The guys started by sucking her breasts then playing with her pussy. She started sucking their cocks and let them cum in her mouth. She didn't swallow but rather let their sperm run out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest.

In this film the black guy had a huge cock, it must have been 11 inches and it was on the thick side - the gal had some trouble getting her mouth past the head. Gary remarked about the size and I quietly agree. When the film was over, he asked me what I thought about blow jobs. My honest thoughts were that it looked erotic but that you couldn't see the sperm squirting.

"Oh, then you'd never given someone a blow job? "

"Is this your indirect way of asking me to give you a blow job? "

"I'd like one sure, but if you don't want to do it, it's OK "

There was no further conversation about blow jobs.

The following week Gary and I were walking the campus and low and behold coming toward us was Pogy, my gas station friend.

As we passed, Pogy said, " Hi Barb, how ya doing? "

I smiled and said, " Hi Pogy, doin OK ".

As soon as we passed Gary asked who Pogy was?

"He was a guy who worked in a gas station near my house. "

"How did he know your name? "

"My parents got gas at the station and I did too. "

"He seemed to be a little more friendly than just someone you knew from a gas station. "

I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach which stayed with me for the rest of the week. I kept playing different things in my mind and wondered if there were any more of Pogy's friends around the campus or what would happen if we were someplace and we happened to come across one of the black guys that I had given a hand job to. My worry got the better of me and when the week end came I went to Gary's apartment. After the greetings and such I asked him if we could talk.

"About what, " he asked?

"There is something that I've done or rather was into and I think it would be better if you knew about it. "

I can remember the look on his face to this day and I still kid him about it.

"So what do you want to tell me, " Gary asked.

"Remember the black guy named Pogy we met on campus? "

"Yeah, I remember him, the black right? "

"Yes, that's right; well there is a little more about how he knows me. "

"I kind of thought so " Gary said, " go ahead. "

I related the story about the first time in the gas station and over the course of an hour I told him everything. When I was finished, I said, " so, are you mad? "

There was dead silence for about 30 seconds.

Gary said, " ya know, I thought something was going on but I couldn't put my finger on it. "

"What do you mean, " I asked.

"Well, your hand jobs got better and better, " then he laughed and said, " I guess practice makes perfect. "

Again, " You mad at me? " I asked

"Probably not. So what you're telling me is that you like jerking guys off right? "

"Yeah, I do, " I replied.

"So why didn't you tell me anything about this before? "

"I did think about it once or twice but I didn't want to upset you, or ruin our relationship, and I honestly didn't think that I'd get as involved in doing it as I did but there was something about it that I really liked. "

"So, did you screw any of the guys? "

"No! Just hand jobs. "

"Did you suck any of their cocks? "

"No, I was asked and I know they wanted me to do it but I never did it. "

"Why didn't you? "

"I don't know, I guess I just never really had the desire. And besides, if I did that, I couldn't watch them squirting. "

"But if you did suck their cocks you could finish them off with your hand and watch them squirt on your chest. Or maybe you could just tell them ahead of time that when they were ready, they could just jack off on you. Would you have liked that? "

"I don't know " I replied.

"Would you like to try it? "

"Sounds to me like you're trying to sell me on something. "

"No, I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I've seen it in the movies and the gals seem like they like it. "

"So Gary, if I'm reading between the lines correctly, you'd like to jack off on me after I blew you? "

"I'd give it a try. "

"Stand up and take down your pants Gary. "

Without any hesitation, Gary stood right up and took off his pants. His cock was already semi hard. I got on my knees and stroked the skin back. I started licking around the head of his cock like the gal in the movie did and in no time he was rock hard. I then took the head of his cock in my mouth and started a back an forth motion with my mouth while moving my hand back and forth in a clock wise then counter clock wise motion along the shaft.

"God does that feel good. "

I removed my head and said, " yeah, I kind of like it too, it's different. "

I put his cock back into my mouth and my mind floated away thinking about Pogy and if he would like me doing this to him. I snapped back to reality when I realized was that my mouth was having sperm squirted into it. Gary was moaning. I'd never heard him moan like that when I had given him a hand job. I didn't stop moving my head back an forth until he had stopped squirting.

"I'm sorry " Gary said.

I took my head off his cock and let the sperm flow out like the gal in the movie and asked, " why did you say I'm sorry? "

"I wasn't going to cum in your mouth. I was going to jack off on you. But it felt so damn good I couldn't help myself. "

"That's OK, no big thing, don't worry about it " I said.

"Are you mad " he asked.

No, it's OK, really, it's OK.

"Did you like it " he asked.

"It was OK, I mean it wasn't bad or anything. "

"What does my sperm taste like " Gary asked.

"Mmmm, it's a little bit salty but that's about it, wanna taste? "

Gary got down on his knees and we French kissed.

"So how does your sperm taste? Do you like it? " I asked.

"Well, you're right, it is a little bit salty and I don't think it's something that I'd like to have a regular diet of " - and he laughed.

As I laughed along with him, I privately wondering if all sperm tasted the same.

Gary got up and went into the kitchen and came back with two Pepsi's.

We sat on the couch and talked about classes and made other small talk for awhile. Then, Gary asked me if that since I liked giving hand jobs so much if I like to continue doing it.

"What!?!?!? Did you say. "

"No really, you told me that you got way more involved than you thought you would so you must have really liked giving guys hand jobs. Would you like to continue doing it? "

"I don't know. Yeah, I did like it but I don't think that with all the work we have to do with school and all that I have the time. And besides, it would take time away from us being together. "

"What if we could be together while you were doing it? "

"What do you mean Gary? "

"Well, consider this, I have this apartment all to myself and if you wanted to, we could hold your hand job parties right here. "

"You mean you'd be here and be watching me giving guys hand jobs. "

"Yes, that's exactly right, would me being present and watching you bother you? "

"Honestly, I don't think it would. I mean like when I was doing all those guys, I felt like I was in another world and oblivious to everything around me I was focused on their cocks wondering how much sperm they were going to squirt. Would you like watching me giving hand jobs to guys? "

"To be perfectly honest babe, I think it would be erotic as all get out watching you do anything with other guys. "

"You wanna watch me get screwed by another guy? "

"No!!! That's where I'd draw the line. I haven't screwed you yet and you told me that I'm not going to screw you till we're married so I'll be damned if I going to watch someone else screw you before I do. "

"Darn!!! You do love me don't you? "

"You can bet your bottom dollar I do. And I think you love me as well since you told me about your escapades with Pogy and his friends. "

"So, you aren't mad about what I told you? "

"No, I'm not mad; but, I am curious about something. "

What's that Gary? "

"Do you have a thing for black guys? "

"Good question. I don't really know the answer to that. I do think the contrast with the skin color was fascinating and maybe that was part of the turn on for me but I'm sure it was more of a sperm squirting thing. "

"Do you or would you like me to find some white guys for you to give hand jobs to? "

Gary's question hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't even have to think about the answer, it was an immediate, resounding, and emphatic no. For some reason I had never thought about or fantasized about doing anything with a white guy.

"Well? "

Gary's " well? " question brought me back to reality.

Well what about what I asked? Would you like me to find some white guys for you to give hand jobs to? "

"Oh. . . I forgot what you asked me. "

"What were you just thinking about? Penny for your thoughts. "

"Your question really rocked my mind. " I told Gary what I had been thinking. I told him that in all the time I was doing the hand job scene with Pogy & friends that I never once gave any thought to doing anything with white guys and when I think about it, I have no desire to do so.

"So, it would appear to me that you have a preference for black cocks? Right? "

"I guess maybe that's true. Does that bother you or make you want to not trust me? "

"No, I trust you 100%. Since you're being honest with me, I'll be honest with you too. I've watch quite a few of those 8mm movies and the scenes that I've watched where a white woman is involved with a black guy have turned me on more so than the scenes with a white guy and a white girl. And, I'm almost embarrassed to say this but I've fantasized about watching you give a black guy a blow job. I've also seen a few circle jerks in the movies where a group of guys jack off on a gal and needless to say I often thought about you being the center of attention of one of those circle jerks. "

"Really!?!? You think you'd like to watch me give a black guy a blow job or have a few black guys jerk off on me? "

"Yeah, I think I would but only if they were black guys; would you like to do that while I watched? "

"Good question. Let me say this. You just got the first blow job I ever gave. While I was sucking your cock I was wondering in the back of my mind what sucking Pogy's cock would be like and I was also wondering about the taste of his sperm, I mean if it would taste the same as yours or if it would be different. "

"Wanna give Pogy a blow job? " Gary asked.

"You wanna watch me to do it? " I asked in return.

To be continued?

ido_ir
ido_ir
23 Followers
12