Handcuffs Tattoo Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle has bought some toys for his niece.
3.5k words
4.52
28.5k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
204 Followers

Three days later Anna was at my door dressed in jeans. As she entered the house I could smell cigarette smoke on her clothes. Someone was going to be taught a lesson tonight.

I told her to take a seat on the sofa and offered her a drink.

"Yeah I'll take a coke," she replied.

Next to the sofa was a large hard shelled suitcase filled with my purchases.

"What's in the suitcase?" she asked.

I replied, "You'll see."

She smiled. Little did she know I was going to be replacing that smile with tears in minutes.

I handed her the coke and asked, "Did you forget what I told you about pants?"

She casually replied, "Oh yeah I forgot."

"I can smell smoke on your clothes, did you forget about what I said about smoking as well?"

"I had one like two hours ago, I didn't think you'd smell it," she replied with casual defiance.

I said, "I see."

I walked over to the suitcase, rolled it over to the dining room and laid it on the table. I opened it away from her so she couldn't see its content.

"I have something for you to wear," I said sweetly.

"Oh cool," she said genuinely enthused.

I took out a one and a half inch leather collar with a buckle and D ring to attach a leash.

When she got a good look at the collar her eyes widened.

"First things first," I said and took out three crisp one hundred dollar bill and slipped them into her front jean pocket, "your allowance."

She didn't say anything. Her eyes followed my hands into her jeans then to the collar which I held in front of her face.The sight of the collar had unnerved her. The cocky attitude was gone.

I slipped it around her throat and buckled it snugly.

"God you look so sexy with that on your beautiful neck," I whispered.

She touched it with her fingers.

I went back to the suitcase and retrieved a pair of two inch wide leather wrist cuffs with faux fur lining and D rings like on the collar.

"Stick out your arms," I commanded.

She did as she was told. I placed a cuff on each wrist and buckled them shut.

"Stand up, place your arms behind your back."

I took a small key lock out of my pocket and locked the wrist cuff together at the D rings. I turned her around to get a look at my submissive.

Now it was time to teach her a lesson.

I roughly unbuckled her jeans, stuck my hands down under her panties and pulled both jeans and panties down her legs and left them around her ankles. I sat back on the couch and pulled her towards me making her fall across my lap her ass exposed to my view and most importantly to my hand.

"You disobeyed me. I told you not to wear pants when you come to my home and I told you not to smoke," I said angrily.

"I forgot, I'm sorry," she pleaded unconvincingly.

I brought my hand back as far as I could and let it fly on to her right ass cheek. She let out a loud yelp.

"This will help you to remember next time."

I let loose five open handed vicious blows on each cheek with equal force. They quickly reddened. Each spank elicited cries and yells from Anna. She tried to break free but I easily held her in place with my other arm.

After the spanking each cheek was reddened. I spit on her ass cheeks several times.

I said, "This will make it feel better," as I rubbed my spit over each cheek.

Anna made whimpering sounds along with movements of pleasure under my hands.

When I thought there was too much pleasure being elicited I pushed her off my lap onto the floor. She lay face down with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I placed my shoes on her ass, "That was with my hand next time it'll be with a leather strap."

I said, "Say yes sir, thank you for my punishment, I've learned my lesson."

She whimpered, "Yes sir, thank you for my punishment, I've learned my lesson."

Changing my tone of voice I said, "Good, now that we have that out of the way we can continue with your lessons."

I picked up my niece off the floor unlocked the lock holding her leather handcuffs, finished undressing her and sat her on the couch.

I got up and moved over to the suitcase again, "I bought a few toys that I think you might enjoy."

Anna was wiping the tears from her eyes with the backs of hands while looking at me. I brought over a large rechargeable "Magic Massager."

She sat up, "What's that?" Anna asked with a hint of enthusiasm.

I didn't say anything. I sat between her legs pushing them far apart. I spit in my hand and wet her labia. I turned on the machine to the low setting and placed the large bulbous head on her cunt.

Startled by it's power she sat up, "Oh fuck... Oh my God... holy shit..." she yelled.

I worked the vibrating machine up and down her pretty hairless pussy. Soon the her words were replaced by moans and cries. She lay back on the couch and closed her eyes. She was loving it. So was I. Her body writhed from the sensations building up from between her legs. I only worked her pussy with the machine for a short while. When I pulled it away and turned it off she made disappointment noises.

"Sit up we are going to watch some TV," I said casually.

She said, "Really?" with a look of confusion.

I didn't say anything. I turned on the TV, opened my laptop and Chrome cast my favorite porn site and searched for some MMF porn.

"Lets see what you like," I said.

I searched for and found two guys and one girl videos and played the first one that came up. It started as usual with one girl and two guys sitting on a couch. Clothes come off. Soon the girl's mouth is filled with cock. Her pussy is filled with cock, they fuck her hard rotisserie style. Anna watched quietly.

I said, "What do you think of this, does it turn you on?"

"Yeah," she said without taking her eyes off the screen.

As the scene progresses, one of the men pushes his cock in her asshole.

"Oh wow that is such a big cock in her ass," she said a bit too loudly.

"Yes it is. Have you ever had a cock in your ass," I inquired.

"No, I'm scared it would hurt."

Soon the men position themselves for double penetration.

Anna sits up and exclaims,"Holy shit that's fucking hot."

"You like that, you want to try taking two guys at once?"

Anxiously she replied, "Yeah but I don't think I can take two cocks!"

I said reassuringly, "Don't worry I have butt plugs to train your asshole."

Anna looked at me wide eyed then looked back at the TV.

I reassured her, "That's latter though. First I want to see how well you suck cock."

I put the scene on pause. I stood up and pulled Anna by the collar to her knees in front of my crotch. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

"OK using you hands and mouth show me how you suck cock," I commanded.

Anna immediately did as she told, grabbing my cock and jerking me off.

"Stop," I said in an annoyed tone of voice.

"First of all never jerk off a dry penis, always, always get it wet first with your spit. OK I see you're still a newbie cocksucker so lets watch some videos of good cocksuckers so you can learn how it's done."

She was disappointed that she didn't meet with my approval.

"Don't worry about it, most women your age don't know how to suck dick. I'll teach you."

I am such a good guy teaching my niece how to become a world class cocksucker. I deserve a fucking medal.

I searched the site for "Blow job compilation" and choose the first one.

As each blow job scene played I pointed out techniques that she should pay particular attention to, "See how she spits, always make a cock wet, lubricate the cock first. Be dirty, spit on it, get your spit all over it... See how she uses her other hand to caress his balls, now she sucks his balls...Be hungry for it like this slut, be starved for cock, guys love that...do that backhanded jerk off on a wet cock and most guys will blow their load in no time..."

After each cock sucking tip Anna would give it a try on my cock while keeping an eye on the video so as not to miss anything useful. She was an enthusiastic student. She later told me that she really appreciated my cock sucking instruction.

After awhile I got tired of standing so I pulled up a chair, sat down and set the laptop on the armrest clicking video after video of blowjobs. She had a view of the TV and could comfortably suck my cock and see the screen at the same time. I made her suck my cock for a good 90 minutes. If I got close to ejaculating I would make her stop. When told Anna resumed sucking, licking, and spitting on my cock. She was starting to own my dick, it was her play thing. She was a good student. I am a good teacher.

When I felt she was doing a really good job I said, "OK, that's pretty good, much better than before, you're a much better cocksucker now. Now make me cum on your pretty face."

She has seen many facial cum-shots by now and was not surprised that this is how the lesson would end. She seemed pleased that I desired to blow my load on her pretty face.

Anna picked up speed and effort, using all of her new acquired blowjob techniques,she got me to the promised land and I shot two nice streams of jizz over her lips and cheeks.

When I could focus again I looked at her cum covered smiling face. She was very pleased with herself. My niece was on her way to the cocksucker hall of fame.

With her fingers she scooped up the cum off her face and rubbed her tits with my spunk.

Looking up at me with her big brown eyes she said, "How did I do. Was that a good blowjob?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah you did OK. You'll get better."

She acted hurt, "Thank you sir for teaching me and letting me practice with your cock."

She was a quick learner.

I said, "You're welcome."

We took a break. I poured her some wine. I told her to let my cum dry on her face and tits.

Then I took off her collar and handcuffs, led her to the upstairs bathroom and washed her clean in the shower.

After drying her off I told her to lie on my bed and wait for me. I went downstairs got my suitcase full of toys and rejoined her in my bedroom. I replaced her collar, handcuffs, and added matching leather ankle cuffs to her lovely ankles. I took out my brand new spreader bar and attached each end to her ankle cuffs. This prevented her from closing her legs. I pushed her on the bed and flipped her over on her hands and knees. I cuffed her wrist cuffs together with a small lock.

"Put your head down and stick out your ass," I commanded

Without a word she did as she was told.

Her lovely asshole and pussy were open for me to inspect. I opened a brand new bottle of lube and spread it all over Anna's ass. With my fingers I gradually worked tiny amounts of lube into her tight asshole. I went slowly and deliberately. She generated lots of pleasure noises as I slowly worked more of my index finger into her asshole.

Moans of pleasure escaped from her lips each time my finger pushed past the tight sphincter muscles of her asshole. After a while she was able to take my entire finger comfortably in her ass. I went to the suitcase and got the smallest of the three anal butt plugs that I had purchased. I lubed it up and then slowly worked it into her ass. Although it was the smallest of the three it was larger than my finger. She took it easily, again generating many sounds of pleasure.

When I worked the butt plug to its limit, I got up and went to the suitcase to retrieve a six inch long, 1.5 inch wide realistic dildo. I spread plenty of lube all over the fake cock. I worked my hand over her pussy making sure to spread lubricate into her pussy. Then I slowly worked the head of the dildo up and down over her outer lips, occasionally teasing the entrance to her cunt with the cock-head of the dildo. I kept this up for at least ten minutes. I pushed the head of the dildo into her vagina, slowly inserting it before pulling it out again then pushing it back in further each time. After a while I was quickly pushing it in and pulling it out, fucking her cunt with the dildo.

I said, "This is what it will be like to have two cocks in you, fucking you at the same time."

Anna at this point was lost in pleasure. Her reply was short breaths, loud moans and grunts.

I reached around with the other hand and rubbed her clit while continuing to fuck her with the dildo. Within ten minutes, she was screaming, her body shaking, thrashing about as she orgasm. I held onto the spreader bar easily keeping her from moving away from me while her body jerked and jolted.

As Anna's orgasm subsided I flipped her over, moved to her face, leaving the butt plug inside her and holding the dildo in with my other one hand, I took my cock in hand and forced it into her mouth.

"This is what it's like to be fucked by three guys, all your inputs are filled. Let's see how you like it."

I quickly got hard again and fucked her mouth. I shoved as much of my cock into her mouth as she could take then pushed a bit more. When I could hear her gag I would back off. It did not take me long to drop a load into my gorgeous niece's mouth. She swallowed it all.

After we both recovered, I unlocked her hands and the spreader bar. I took out the butt plug from her ass and the dildo. I went down to the kitchen for beverages (I later bought a small fridge in the bedroom) and we lay on the bed for a while resting and talking.

She later told me that it was the best sex she's ever had and that she loves everything that I do to her and I was going to spoil her. Sex with her boyfriend was boring in comparison.

I smiled, "Yeah us older guys do have the advantage of experience."

"It's not just experience, you know stuff and you are so fucking hot about sex."

I thought to myself yeah that's what twenty years of marriage will do to a guy's sex drive. I was grateful to be able to have have sex with a young woman again. It's a dream come true for a guy my age. I had a couple of friends my age I thought who would be grateful as well.

"I have a couple divorced friends who would be interested in hot sex with you I bet. Would you be interested in meeting them?"

She looked at me wide eyed, "If they are as hot and horny as you hell yes!"

I assured her that they certainly were horny but that she would have to decide if they were hot.

"Want me to set up a little party and you can meet them?"

She did not hesitate, "Yes."

I told her about the men, my friends, I would be introducing her to, what they were like, what they look like and so on. Importantly I told her they both are successful and have money. That only increased her enthusiasm to meet them. Anna said yes to everything I asked if it involved her two favorite things in the world: sex and money. I told her that I would set the ground rules with them. She would have fun and be taken care of financially.

She said, "Sound cool, when can I meet them."

I smiled, "Soon my horny fuck slave soon. But first I want to slip my cock into that tight pussy of yours. It's about time."

"Yes, fuck me, sir," she said, opening up her legs.

I got on top of her and rubbed my cock head over the opening to her cunt until I got hard. Then I roughly pushed my cock into her. She let out a gasp. Then she moaned and moaned. We kissed deeply. Slowly I worked my cock in and out of her. I was not in a hurry. I flipped her onto her back and fucked her doggy style for a long time spanking her ass frequently, pulling her hair, talking to her.

I said, "Are you my fuck slave?"

She moaned, "Yes I'm your fuck slave sir."

Having cum already twice I held off ejaculating for a long time. When I was very close I pulled out. Anna make disappointment noises. I grabbed some lube and applied some to my cock.

I pulled her hair make her face me, "Are you ready to be my ass whore?"

She groaned, "Yes I want to be your ass whore."

"Say it, say fuck me in my ass. I'm your ass whore."

"Please fuck me in my ass, I want to be your ass whore."

"Yes then I'll make you my ass whore. I'll fuck your ass"

With Anna on her stomach I sat on her legs and spread her ass cheeks with my hand. I squeezed out more lube on her asshole and worked some into her. I moved up to her ass with my cock in hand and pushed it into her ass. When my cock-head moved passed her sphincter she screamed. Slowly I fucked her ass. Then I picked up speed and the pressure of her asshole around my cock brought me quickly to orgasm. Even when I was young I could never hold off for very long fucking ass the presure gets to me. I dropped a load deep in her ass and I fell on top of her.

After we rested a while I ordered take out and we went downstairs to eat. I told her to remain naked while we ate. We talked some more after dinner. She wanted to know about the friends that I would be inviting over to party with us. I answered her questions about them but not about how I would arrange and conduct our gang bang. Truth was that I didn't really know what I was going to tell my buddies or how to get the gang bang underway. It was my first. Perhaps I could Google it: "What is the proper etiquette for a gang bang?"

Anna thought that was funny.

There was a big football game next Saturday. I would invite my buddies over to watch the game. Anna would be the hostess. We talked about what she would wear. Something very sexy of course. We looked at different outfits online to give her an idea of what I liked. Something low cut to reveal lots of tit and a short skirt to reveal plenty of leg. I also like black thigh high stockings. I gave her three hundred dollars to go shopping.

She gave me a deep kiss after I handed her the money.

"I'm a little scared but excited at the same time. I wouldn't do this without you. I trust you,"

she confided.

"I'll always look out for you Anna. After all you are my niece."

She giggled, "Should I call you uncle sir?"

I smiled, "Sir will do. Now show me how grateful you are by sucking my cock again."

Without a word her head was in my lap and her lips were around my cock.

It took a long time for her to make me ejaculate again, it was my fourth of the night. I complimented her on her cock-sucking skills.

"You really know how to suck dick now. Nicely done."

She smiled, "Thank you sir."

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
204 Followers