Handcuffs Tattoo Ch. 04

Story Info
My niece comes over to meet my friends.
2.5k words
4.5
15.6k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
202 Followers

The next day I called two of my closest buddies and invited them over to watch the big game at my place. I told them to bring three hundred bucks for entertainment purposes.

Tom asked, "We're gonna play poker?"

"Could be...perhaps...maybe poker," I replied.

"What the fuck does mean?"

I said, "You'll see buddy. You coming?"

Tom almost shouted, "Hell yes," he could tell I had something much better in mind than a card game.

My friends know I have a perverted mind.

Tom later said with a smile, "I always knew you were twisted fuck but I never guessed just how twisted. I'm lucky to be your friend."

When I called my friend Bob he just said sure, he didn't even ask about the money, assuming we were going to play cards.

There are both in their fifties like me, both balding on top. All of us had been athletes when young and are still in decent shape for guys our age, with bellies for sure, but no one would call us fat. None of us are movie star good looking but we're not heidious. Bob is taller, once blonde now mostly grey and Tom is shorter now salt and pepper grey. More importantly we're divorced and have been successful in our businesses so we have fat bank accounts. In other words, we have plenty of disposable income for entertainment purposes.

On the day of the big game we were in my game room watching TV when, well into the third quarter, the doorbell rang. It was Anna.

I usher her into the room. Their eyes widened and jaws dropped. I wish I had taken a picture.

Anna was smoking hot in her new outfit, fuck me high heel shoes, a white tight fitting shirt with the top two buttons undone with plenty of cleavage showing, a black short skirt well above the knees and black thigh high stockings visible when she sat down. A real fuck me school girl look. I loved it and I could tell so did my friends.

I introduced my niece.

"Oh yeah we met ages ago at a family BBQ, you were a kid then," Bob said.

"Oh yeah," Anna replied.

"Well she's all grown up now fellows. Look at her. Isn't she gorgeous," I said while rubbing her ass.

Anna looked down modestly and moved her butt under my hand.

The guys agreed, "Oh yeah you're beautiful Anna," and the like.

"Tom, show Anna how to make a vodka tonic," I suggested.

Tom was only too happy to get close to Anna behind the bar and show her the art of mixology.

Bob shot me a 'what the fuck' look.

"Anna is the entertainment after the game. Are you OK with that?" I asked.

Bob took a look over his shoulder at Anna behind the bar and said "Hell yes."

I just smiled and went back to watching the game.

Anna and Tom returned from the bar. She sat down next to me and I placed an arm around her. We all drank, talked and watched the game. When the game was over we were all very congenial and drunk.

I began the proceedings, "So listen Anna is entertainment for the evening. But it's going to cost you. If you want to be entertained, pay up. Slip those hundreds into her pocketbook or else good night and no hard feelings I'll see you later."

My buddies looked at each other then reached into their pockets for their wallets almost at the same time.

Tom said, "I like entertainment."

Bob smiled and said, "Me too."

Hundred dollar bills came out and were dutifully stuffed into Anna's clutch purse.

Anna said, "Thank you."

I could tell from the volume and tone of her voice she was very nervous.

I got up, turned off the TV and placed a big cushioned chair in front of the couch where the guys were seated.

I said, "Anna come sit here. I'll direct you, tell you what I want you to do."

I went to my suitcase and pulled out her collar. I walked over to her and placed it around her neck. She touched it with her fingers and then looked at her wide eyed audience.

I said, "Guys Anna is my submissive. Just so we understand each other I call the shots when it comes to what she does or doesn't do. Agreed?"

My buddies shook their heads, "Yeah, whatever you say John you're the boss, sure man," they affirmed.

"Good. Let the party begin."

I turned on the satellite radio, tuned to a hard rock station and pumped up the volume.

I said, "Slowly get undressed. Tease us."

Anna did as she was told. She began to dance, a bit awkwardly at first. Then she got better.

She took off her shirt, turning around to hide her breasts from our view. She swayed her hips to the music. She started to get into the strip tease. Then she reached around and undid her bra and let it fall. She turned around to give us a good view of her girls.

I said, "Squeeze them together with your arms and hands. Get them wet with your saliva."

I looked over at my friends. Both had big appreciative smiles on their faces and did not take their eyes off of Anna.

Anna played with her breasts with growing confidence as she saw the effect it was having on Bob and Tom.

"Now take off your skirt, then your panties slowly. Give us a show. Tease us baby. Get us hard," I commanded.

Anna obediently followed my commands. I could tell she really enjoyed having three men looking at her undress.

I said, " What do you think guys? She's hot right? A real fuckable piece of ass right?

Picking up my cues Bob said, "Yeah you're fucking hot Anna. I really want to plow my cock into your hot fucking little hole."

Tom said, "I'll second that."

The comments brought a big smile to her face. Anna kept the strip show going until she was almost naked. I told Anna to not take off her thigh high stockings or high heels.

"Sit down, spread your legs to give us a good view and play with your pussy. Show us how you masturbate at home when you're alone."

She sat down, leaned back and spread her legs as wide as she could to give us a full view of her cunt. She rubbed her hand over her outer lips. She moved two fingers over her clit. Slowly then fast, then slowly again she rubbed her labia with one finger and then two. In circles she moved her fingers then back and forth, then round and round. Her wetness was visible. Using two fingers from one hand she spread her outer labia apart to give us a good view of her vulva before using two fingers from her other hand to rub her clit and hole. Then she dipped two fingers into her pussy as far as she could and back out again, pumping her fingers quickly in and out. She closed her eyes and her head fell back as she fucked her pussy with her fingers. She was breathing heavy and moaning.

Both Bob and Tom were rubbing their cocks through their pants. I got up, unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and moved to Anna's face. With one hand on my cock I used the other hand to move her head and show her where she was to put her mouth. She opened her mouth at once and sucked. I pushed my hips to her face and forcefully pushed my penis into her mouth. She moaned.

"Fellas pull out your cocks and jerk off to the show. Enjoy."

They were both naked in a flash and jerking off their dicks watching Anna masturbate and have her face fucked by me.

Bob said, " Fuck I'm hungry man. I want some of that to eat."

"Go ahead buddy she's all yours," I said generously.

Bob was quickly on his knees between Anna's legs. His large mouth enveloped her vulva.

She moved her head and let my cock out of her mouth letting out a loud incoherent combination scream and curse.

Bob gave her a good tongue lashing.

Anna later said, "Oh my fucking God his tongue moved so fast over my clit. Then he was fucking my pussy with his tongue. Jesus, he gives amazing head. I felt so weird after that. I just lost myself, like I didn't even know who I was or where I was. It was like I was just sex, if that makes any sense. But that's the only way I can explain it. I lost myself. I felt like I was filled with cock. It was better than any high. I think from now on my favorite drug is hard dick."

I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head toward me and forced my dick into her mouth. I moved my hips to force more dick into her mouth. Anna's eyes were closed, her breathing short and quick, and her body was slick with her sweat. Her moans were continuous but muffled by the penis in her mouth.

Poor Tom was still sitting on the couch stroking his hard cock. Naturally enough, I had never seen my friends erect before and I was not disappointed, their swords were both a respectable size.

"Tom come over here and get your dick sucked," I offered, "She's a really good cocksucker. I've trained her myself."

Tom swiftly stood up and moved on the other side opposite where I stood, I pulled my cock out of Anna's mouth and forcibly moved her head in Tom's direction. He quickly took his hand and steered her head and then mouth to his engorged member and she hungrily devoured it.

I sat back on the couch and watch my two friends fuck Anna. I had gotten this party started very nicely.

Bob stopped licking Anna's cunt, got up, quickly undressed completely and went back on his knees, picking up some wetness between her legs, and rather violently shoved his cock into her pussy. A louder than usual moan muffled by cock escaped from Anna's mouth. My adorable little niece was now being fucked by my two best friends. I was making her dreams come true.

I sat and watched for a while stroking my dick. I was impressed how long my friends could fuck without ejaculating. They even switch places. Like the gentlemen they are, each wanted his friend to enjoy the pleasures of Anna's orifices.

Finally Bob couldn't hold off any longer and began to pump his cock and faster and faster into Anna's mouth. With a loud yell he announced his cum shot deep into Anna's mouth.

She swallowed it all. After he was done and spent, he dropped to the floor. The sound of Bob cumming inspired Tom and he sped up until he too dropped a load deep inside my niece.

While everyone was catching their breath, I got undressed. Anna was still in the chair, writhing and moaning, covered in sweat and dripping cum out of her cunt when I flipped her onto her stomach, poured lots of lube on my cock and and then guided my cock into her ass. I wasn't very subtle about it. She screamed as I fucked her ass hard and fast. My friends sat on the floor,enjoying their post coitus bliss and watched me ejaculate deep in Anna's ass. I was surprised by how savage I was with my poor niece's asshole. The scene had really brought out something savage in me. Anna later told me she loved every minute of it.

After I had recovered some of my brain cells, I flipped over Anna's limp sweaty body, grabbed her in my arms, picked her up and placed her on the couch.

We all caught our breaths, more drinks were poured and my friends resumed pounding Anna's mouth, cunt and ass for the rest of the night. I think we each came three times that night, maybe more. As a nightcap for my lovely submissive we each used a butt plug, vibrator or dildo to give my niece a shattering two minute multi-wave orgasm. Afterwards we took her to my bed and tucked her in for the night.

By now my buddies and I have enjoyed Anna together and separately for over a year. We all couldn't be happier with the arrangement. Of course you would expect three horny middle aged guys to love the arrangement, but Anna seemed happiest of all. She loved the attention and naturally the money and the other perks. Tom is in the construction and real estate business, bought a fixer upper and renovated it for Anna exactly her specifications. Tom put in the labor and Bob and I paid for materials. I made Tom put the house in her name, she just needs to make the payments. I handle Anna's finances and make sure she saves 20% of her income. Bob is in the car business and gave her a late model BMW, again it's in her name. She kept the sales job the one that brought her to my home, it's a good cover for her off the books income, and she's making more money than she ever did before. She attributes her increased sales to her newly acquired self confidence.

" I feel more comfortable around people, calmer. More grown up."

My in laws of course finally caught wind of what Anna was up to and my part in it. My ex wife called and gave me an earful. She said she and her sister, Anna's mother, were furious with me and 'I was a fucking degenerate scumbag, blah, blah blah...' After she had her say I had mine. Anna didn't do drugs or drink or hang out with sleazy loser boys her age anymore and oh by the way she is going to own that newly renovated house outright in 15 years and have assets worth at least XX dollars by then.

I said, "I know your sister doesn't have two nickles to rub together so I'd tell her to be extra nice to her daughter because she's going to need her when she's old."

My ex wife didn't reply right away, then said with less venom, "Well you're still a scumbag."

"Yeah Yeah that's true but Anna is happier than she's ever been and is doing what she's good at."

She said, "What? Good at being a whore?"

I replied, "It's called being a sex worker."

Without conviction she said, "Fuck you."

We talked some more. She never admitted it but I could tell she knew I was right about Anna. It was the best thing that could have happened to her; sex work suited her perfectly.

Anna has taken on a roommate, a friend of hers named Susan. Susan is curious about Anna's lifestyle and how Anna makes a living. Anna recommended that she go see her uncle. He would fill her in on the details. She is on her way over right now. Let the new adventures begin.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
202 Followers