Handcuffs - What Could Go Wrong?

Story Info
A regular hook up becomes very public, and very embarrassing.
774 words
4.33
22.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed writing my first story for Literotica's 750 Word Project 2023 that I thought I'd do another one - enjoy!

*****

"Oh fuck, harder!"

I was just about to cum when we heard the front door opening.

"Shit!" Kurt, the guy I'd been shagging for the last month, paused mid-thrust, his cock buried deep inside me.

"Babe?" came the call from downstairs, "are you home?"

"Who's that?" I hissed. "You said you lived alone!"

"Quiet!" Kurt whispered, not moving a muscle. "That's... my girlfriend."

I felt my heart drop. "What? Uncuff me, now!"

I'd first fucked Kurt a few weeks ago after we'd matched online, and we'd been regularly hooking up since then. Earlier that evening I'd arrived at his flat wearing only a trench coat and heels, and I'd been excited to find he'd purchased a pair of handcuffs for us to try.

After stripping naked on Kurt's doormat and being chased upstairs we'd spent the next hour playing around, cuffing each other to his bedframe and giving one another head until we were about to climax.

I'd become so turned-on that I even let Kurt fasten my hands behind my back, hang my head off the bed, and throat-fuck me until I gagged. I never normally let guys dominate me like that, but tonight the handcuffs had unlocked a submissive side to me that apparently loved being controlled.

After that we'd started fucking in doggy, with Kurt using the cuffs to pull me back harder onto his cock. It was amazing, and I'd been on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm when we got interrupted.

"Kurt, hurry up!" I was no longer having fun as I lay there on my front, waiting for Kurt to unlock the handcuffs.

"It's fiddly," he frowned, looking ridiculous as he knelt next to me with his hard-on poking into my butt.

I was about to lose my mind, but then we heard the stairs starting to creak.

"Shit, there's no time!" Kurt jumped up and tugged on a pair of boxers, trying to force his dick down to hide his erection, then darted out of the room to intercept his girlfriend.

"Fuck's sake..." In an unflattering manoeuvre I flipped onto my side and managed stretch my fingers far enough to pick up the key. As I tried to get the lock open myself I heard a muffled exchange outside on the landing, then one of the voices quickly grew into an angry scream.

The bedroom door burst open and a tall woman dressed in a business suite stepped inside, with Kurt following behind. I could tell from her expression that she'd already put everything together, and when she saw me there, lying naked on the bed, she just snorted contemptuously.

"Hey, I'm so sorry," I began, "I had no idea, he-"

The woman cut me off. "Get out."

"Ok, sure..." In what was soon going to be only the second most demeaning moment of my life I rolled back onto my front, then clumsily tried to lever myself onto my knees. Kurt's girlfriend watched me struggling for a moment, then she stepped forwards and used the handcuffs to roughly haul me up.

I was unceremoniously dragged off the bed, past Kurt and out onto the landing. With my hands trapped I had no balance, so I was powerless to stop the girlfriend as she hustled me downstairs, my boobs bouncing around uncomfortably with every step.

In the hallway I saw my coat, which was still lying crumpled on the floor, and my handbag, which held my phone and keys.

"Wait, I need my stuff," I protested, but the girlfriend aggressively shoved me straight past my belongings.

"You should've thought about that before you fucked my boyfriend, in my own bed," she snapped, yanking open the front door.

"No, please," I begged, futilely trying to break free, "you can't kick me out like this, I'm naked!" I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a mirror, and it was pretty obvious that I'd just been having sex - my hair was all over the place, I was dripping with sweat, and there were red marks and handprints covering my body.

"Yeah, I noticed," the girlfriend laughed spitefully, sending me stumbling out onto the street with one final push.

I heard the door slam shut, leaving me stranded naked in public with no way to get home, call a friend, or even cover up.

"Well, I did want to get well and truly fucked tonight," I cursed, nervously looking up and down the busy road in search of help, "but this isn't what I meant!"