Kates Night Out

Story Info
Her fantasies finally become reality...in more ways than one.
7.4k words
4.59
42.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allstar7
Allstar7
116 Followers

Kate's Night Out

A small breeze blew by Kate, she rubbed her bare arms with her hands. It wasn't cold out, in fact, it was the middle of summer, but the breeze was a reminder of her current situation. Here she was in the middle of the night, walking through an empty park.

This wasn't a regular activity for Kate, no this was the first time she was doing something like this. Right now she was preparing to do one of the scariest and most exciting things in her life. She was planning on streaking through the park.

As she rubbed her bare arms she could feel the tiny tingles all over her arm, she knew it wasn't because she was cold, but she was excited. This was the most daring thing she was ever going to do, sure she had walked around her home naked, even ventured out in her backyard in the buff, and most recently conducted a video interview with her co-workers unable to see that she wasn't wearing any bottoms, but this would top all of it.

Kate had been planning this night for a while, it's all she could do locked up in her house because of the pandemic. Thinking about which park was far enough away from her home, what day would be best, and making sure it wouldn't rain while she was out. Everything led up to today, she left her home in as little clothing as needed, sandals, t-shirt, shorts, and panties.

"I guess this is far enough," Kate whispered to herself as she looked around.

She had walked twenty minutes away from her car and was now standing beside a wall of trees, with a playground on the opposite side of her. She walked past the tree line and further into the forest, it may be deserted but she still felt uncomfortable taking off her clothes without any source of cover. Once she was far enough in she looked around one last time to make sure she was alone.

"I guess this is it," Kate muttered, she could feel her heart about to leap out of her chest, that's how fast it was going.

She stepped out of her sandals, then reached inside of the waistband of her shorts and panties, she gave one last look around before yanking both of them down. She could feel her face heat up as she was now standing bottomless in the middle of a park! Her pussy and ass completely exposed for anyone to see. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt, she unconsciously pulled it down to cover her pussy. She knew being bottomless in public was a fantasy of hers, but she didn't expect to be this turned on so soon! She glanced down and could see her nipples poking through her shirt. She bit her lip and began to think what if someone stumbled upon her right now, they would see she wasn't wearing anything below, but more embarrassing they'd easily realize she was getting off on this. Deciding she'd wasted enough time she slowly pulled her shirt up and over her head.

Kate did it, she was now standing completely naked in the middle of a public park. She glanced down at her body, after so many nights where she dreamt of being naked in public, she almost didn't believe it.

She was about to toss her shirt in the pile with the rest of her clothing when her finger brushed on something wet. Kate frowned, she double-checked the weather forecast three times, it shouldn't be raining. Kate looked down wondering why her shirt was wet, and immediately blushed. On the lower half of her bright red shirt was a giant wet stain, right where she was earlier pulling it down to hide her pussy. She used her right hand to brush along her clit, she had to bite her lip to hold back her moan, yup she was definitely wet down there and very, very aroused.

"Can't believe I'm leaking like a facet!" Kate said dropping the shirt on the ground as if it was on fire, the evidence of her arousal, not something she wanted to keep looking at.

She decided it would be best to leave her clothes here, they were far enough away so no one would find them, and she didn't want to be carrying them around.

Kate crouched down as she peered through the trees and shrubs, the park was still deserted. She slowly took one step and made her way towards the open part of the park. Once she was settled behind a tree she gave one last look, no one was there. Taking a deep breath she poked one leg out, and then followed with the rest of her body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She whispered as she stepped out of the tree line, her arm and hand covering her small breasts, and the other hand covering her pussy. Kate could feel herself taking heavier and heavier breaths, she was actually doing. She was standing in an area that on an ordinary day would be crowded with kids and parents, completely naked, with nothing on her.

She took a few more steps until she was right in the middle of the open field. If anyone were to stumble upon her now they would definitely see her before she could run and hide. Kate slowly dropped her arms to her side. It felt freeing just standing there, completely exposed, with nothing on you. This was her fantasy right here, to be naked in public with no cover, no phone, no ID, nothing.

"Have to thank Nicole when I get back home." It was thanks to her friend that pushed her to do this that she finally mustered up the courage to plan this out.

Though part of the reason Kate was hesitant to go out and streak was in part of her body. Don't get her wrong she was damn proud of it, but there was always a little insecurity. For instance her small boobs, she liked her boobs just fine, but when most women in her family had c cups and as she looked saw that she was nowhere close to that size, you couldn't help but feel a little insecure. Then there was the fact that she hadn't shaved her small bush. Kate actually liked the look but the problem was the carpet didn't match the drapes. If anyone were to stumble on Kate naked they would see her blonde hair and then her dark-haired bush. It's like wearing mismatching underwear, it's still fine and looks sexy, but it's definitely noticeable and doesn't look as good as matching. Well at least her nice ass something to brag about, definitely turned heads.

But Kate wasn't doing this to impress someone, she was doing this for her own pleasurable desires. She started walking further down the field, it took every bit of self-control to not cover herself as she walked. Every sound her footsteps made felt three times louder than it actually was, and more embarrassing was that her juices were rolling down her legs, making so that every time her thighs rubbed against one another she could hear how wet she was. Each step made was a reminder of how horny she was.

In fact, she was finding it difficult to walk now that she was thinking about it. Each step reminding her of a wanting need.

"Not here." Kate panted trying to control herself, she planned to streak through the park, not masturbate in the middle of it!

But she'd underestimate how turned on she'd be this quick. Deciding that walking wasn't helping she started to run. She didn't have a path in mind she just ran!

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Kate muttered as she ran through the park, not bothering to even cover herself. At first, it felt strange, just running and having her boobs just bounce everywhere, she wanted to cover, but she stopped herself. Then partway through she just started to laugh, how ridiculous did she look right now? Running bare ass naked in the middle of the night and not caring?

It felt freeing, the feel of her bare feet against the soft grass, her body giggling every time she moved, the wind going through her blonde locks, she'd never felt anything like this. Halfway through Kate didn't even care she was naked, because this felt incredible. The best part was it felt like her body was having tiny orgasms, her pussy was constantly tingling at the sensation.

She must've run in a circle because she started to recognize the playground she was running towards. She slowed down in front of a bench breath to catch her breath.

"Fuck, I just streaked through the park!" Kate said to herself.

She smiled to herself that she actually had the courage to do it, boy was Nicole going to be jealous of her.

Now that she wasn't as nervous about being seen she wanted to enjoy this a little longer. Her hands began wandering about; at first, suspended above her as she enjoyed the sensation of the wind blowing about her arms as it caressed and tingled her.

She felt sexy and more comfortable in her own skin than she ever had.

Due to her utter timidity, she had never taken the time to discover and enjoy the pleasurable sensations that her naked skin could provide. The wind and her own slow-motion provided a sweet gratification that had been unknown to her up that point.

As she waved her arms about, she could feel her skin moving and swaying freely as well as the gentle roll of her small breasts. Every inch of her being was alive and alert. The world around her had dissipated and disappeared. She was in the moment. She wanted to feel more.

Kate brought her fingers to her hair enjoying its softness and the waviness of her blonde locks. She felt every single strand on her skull as her curly mass moved under her touch sending chills down her spine.

She then moved down to her face and her ears with a light touch. It was soft and delicious, and she did not want to stop as she made her way down her soft neck.

"Mmmmm" She shivered and quivered all over when her nail brushed her erect nipples.

Kate knew she should probably stop before she does something she can't stop, but she was in her own trance as she continued to explore every inch of her own body.

Her hands moved from her chest to her belly and slowly made their way down to the curly patch of dark curls that was covering her sex.

Her eyes shot open at the sensation, she didn't expect to feel this good!

Her index finger had brushed against her pussy and it was oozing with the juices of her excitement. Kate was feeling hot, soft, and oh so very sensitive.

The desire from earlier had grown. All that mattered now was her need to cum.

She laid herself down on a nearby bench as she spread her legs for better access.

Once she had settled in a comfortable position her hands began rubbing, massaging, probing, and digging into her wet opening.

She wanted to fill the void that was calling her to her loins. She stretched her hungry labia with her left hand as she dug one finger of her right hand into herself, then another and another until all fingers but her thumb was penetrating her.

Kate couldn't hold back and started to cry out loud of the pleasure, her breathing was getting heavier and heavier, and her entire body was covered in sweat from how hot she was feeling.

She wanted and needed more.

She was working her hand into her pussy up to the knuckles. In and out, in and out; keeping her fingers completely inserted into her pussy for longer and longer amounts of time with each penetration.

After some time, she just left her hand inserted as deep as she could, just before the hand reached its widest part. Kate cried out in pain and tried to relax as she pulled herself open further.

Time stood still as she let her flesh get used to the pressure. She tried to loosen herself more to accommodate her small hand.

When the initial sting and burn had dissipated, she applied a final push into herself and fully inserted the rest of her hand.

"Ahh!" Kate cried out, raising her butt off the bench to the invading limb and started humping her hips into a frenzy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck ME!" She screamed in delight as her body exploded in a mixture of noise and colors, she could feel her walls wrap around her hand as she came from the orgasm. Her body shaking uncontrollably from the electricity shooting through her.

Kate slowly emerged from her blissful state and a deep burn of humiliation overtook her like the memories of what she just did came back to her. She scrambled off the bench and covered herself with her hands.

"Fuck me, I can't believe I just fucked myself out in the open!" "Her face blushed as she saw a fairly large stain on the bench, made from the juices her horny body made.

Kate also noticed at this point the wind had gotten stronger, to the point she started to feel a little cold. Knowing she was close she made her way back to her clothing. It took her a few minutes but she finally made it to the small clearing she was just in. It was still dark so she had to crouch on all fours to see anything.

"Come on, where the fuck are they?" Kate swore as the minutes passed by and she couldn't find any of her clothing.

She could feel her heart start to race, not out of excitement but now out of fear, she still couldn't find her clothes!

"Fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me." She cursed a bit louder, frustration starting to grow. Kate looked out of the tree line, yes she remembered seeing the playground from here, so where were her clothes?

She finally got off her hands and moaned out loud in annoyance. It's then when she was looking up did she notice something flapping above her. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to get a better look, it looked like...her panties!?

"How di-'' It's then a gust of wind blew by her did she realize the wind had carried her clothes away!

"Fuck me!" She yelled, great, she was naked, covered in her own juices, and now had no clothing on her!

The blonde knew she had to leave with some clothing, so she bent her knees and jumped trying to reach her panties. Her fingers wrapped around it but when she was falling down she could feel the garment start to stretch, she heard a small ripping sound and soon landed on her feet. She looked at the panties in her hand and see a small tear on the side of it.

"Fuck me!" Kate fumed as the only clothing she had was sporting a small tear.

The fact that there was nothing else to put on, she begrudgingly put on a ripped pair of red panties. Even though she was wearing an article of clothing Kate still felt very much naked. She cupped her breasts as she started to make her way to her car.

Up until this point Kate still felt she had a safety blanket, she knew while streaking that her clothes were waiting for her here and that she would be alright, but as she ran through an empty park nearly naked, she felt more vulnerable than ever.

"Fuck, fuck fuck." She kept repeating as she constantly turned her head in every direction making sure there was no one around. The logical part of her head told her that no one should be here at this time of night, but her fear was so overpowering.

When Kate finally made it to her car she sighed in relief, it wasn't her home but she should feel safe in a car. She grabbed the spare car key she left underneath one of the tires and climbed inside. So much in a rush, she didn't even put on a seatbelt as she turned the ignition and drove the car out of the parking lot.

Kate smiled to herself as after a few minutes of driving she started to calm down, she was safe. Her parkway was only a couple feet from her door, she could easily run in, unlock her door, and get inside her home before any of her neighbors could see her semi-nude state.

She started to laugh a little at her earlier behavior. "Can't believe I was so scared, its the middle of the night, who would be out at this time of night?"

It was at that moment Kate heard a police siren behind her. She turned her head praying that it wasn't coming in her direction, but her heart broke as she saw the car driving behind her. She bit her lip as the idea of explaining to a cop on why she was naked wouldn't end up well.

"Fucking man would probably take his time just to get as much of a peep show as possible." She muttered, she pulled over to a curb. She was still a few minute's drive from her home, she was so close!

She started to tap her fingers on the wheel in nervousness, hoping that the officer was merely responding to something else and would just drive past her. Unfortunately, Kate was not that lucky as the cruiser slowed down and parked right behind her.

The blonde couldn't stop her leg from shaking as she was seconds away from her worst nightmare becoming a reality. Sure she knew the risks involved with streaking outside, someone may catch her, but that was why she left in the middle of the night, in the middle of the pandemic when no one would be outside.

The car door opened and Kate could see the officer step out.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Kate repeated as she looked all over her car trying to find some sort of clothing, there had to be something!

The officer started to make their way over to her, he'd be beside her in seconds!

It was then Kate noticed something black on the bottom of the passenger seat, she didn't care as she grabbed it and used it as a makeshift blanket of sorts, covering her breasts and as much of her lower half as possible.

A knock on her window caused her to jump as she was adjusting the 'blanket'. She turned her head and faced the window only to be seeing the face of...a woman?

She has these piercing eyes that look like they're staring into your soul, accented by high cheekbones, that give her this classical beauty look. Her lips are plump and almost always smiling, almost hard to imagine this girl ever sad. Even with the vest, Kate could tell the woman had quite the large...bust. She could feel herself blushing as she realized this officer had an uncanny resemblance to her hot co-worker Diane. But she's a fantasy for another time.

Just the idea of Diane was starting to make Kate aroused again, she unconsciously closed her legs even tighter.

She quickly rolled down her window and slowly poked her head out, she gave the officer a smile, trying as best as possible not to show her nervousness.

"H- Hi of- officer. I see you had the same idea for a lovely midnight car ride." Kate said, trying to hide how attractive and scared she was of this woman.

The police officer just stared back, it wasn't for a few awkward moments before Kate noticed it wasn't at her she was staring at, but more so what she was wearing. She looked down and easily noticed why, the 'blanket' she'd used was actually a black garbage bag.

Her mind went blank as she tried to come up with some reasonable explanation as to why she was wearing a garbage bag.

"I uh-"

"Why are you wearing a garbage bag, ma'am." The officer said Kate flinched at the hard tone. She squirmed in her seat.

"You see, what happened, it's just something silly..." Kate blushed as she started to ramble, this was so embarrassing.


She was cut off as the officer placed her hand on her forehead, Kate clenched her hands closed as she could feel the spark of someone quite attractive touching her.

The officer removed her hand from Kate's face. "Hmmm, you're quite hot, you should step outside for a couple of minutes. Maybe then you'll be better able to answer my questions."

A dreamy smile came over Kate's face, she didn't hear much after the words 'you're quite hot'. "You think I'm hot." She repeated happily.

"Yes, now please get out." She responded, oblivious to Kate's demeanor.

Almost on autopilot, Kate opened the door, she proceeded to step out when she felt something snag on her panties. She broke out of her thoughts as she realized what she was about to do. It seemed Kate had once again gotten lost in the idea of lust and wasn't thinking clearly.

When she reached down to try to find what her panties were snagged on, the 'blanket' started to slide down. Squealing, Kate grabbed it before it could fall completely away. She froze for just a moment, trying to figure out what to do next.

"What's the matter? Need help?" The policewoman took her arm and pulled, and Kate had no choice but to stand up, and be pulled out of her car.

Unfortunately, her underpants didn't. Snagged on the buckle of her seat belt, they ripped clean away, and Kate felt the warm wind gently caressing her suddenly exposed pussy. With a cry she tried to cover herself, but that loosened her grip on the bag and it fell away, leaving her standing by her car on the empty roadside, under the eyes of the police officer, naked.

Allstar7
Allstar7
116 Followers