All Comments on 'Handful'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
denniscleedenniscleeabout 14 years ago
Good characters

'Handful' successfully captures working class characters and environments. Adding just a the right touch of surrealism brings out the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
for future

In the future skip the email/pm/text messaging junk its more distracting and confusing to read and kills a story fast.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 8 years ago
Low scores?

This is a wonderful short story, well constructed with memorable characters and realistic dialogue. Life among the working poor. Would you want them for neighbors? Probably not. Author has some chops, for sure.

Lilhickchick96Lilhickchick96about 8 years ago

Loved the short story! I have read numerous of your other works and they really know how to excite. I would have loved for this one to be a bit longer, but still well written! Keep up the great work!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What the fuck!

Well written? Good characters?

Fucks wrong with you people!

ok ok Here is what was wrong

They are adults living in his house. He wants to spank a spoiled brat going against his wishes, fine. Paddle her ass. Belt her ass. Whatever

NOT slap her face! And don't draw blood.

They want to fuck, that's fine too. He may have treated them like daughters, but there was no blood relation at all, and he had only known them at 17 and 18 not raised them even.

But, he was just too abusive. So rather than a good story about punishing a brat like she deserved and needed and her realizing that she loved and/or lusted for him because he cared enough to punish her, or Whatever!

Just saying that the abusiveness killed it for me.

alextasyalextasyalmost 6 years ago
Raw, seething...Saucy!

Loved it. i could feel that damned belt lashing across Mandy's bare skin. Whew!

Thanks!

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was sick puppy shit

Raping his daughter and damn near beating her to death? You think that constitutes entertainment? If you never write another story it'll be too soon.

No stars

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
More to this story

Tom should have both daughters to service him..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the sort of guy that ends up on Dateline, then gets butt-fucked in prison for the next 40 years. Truly evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just….what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5087 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.