All Comments on 'Handjob Club Pt. 01'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This was a cute fantasy.

It was a well written and a fun fantasy. Nice "job"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More chapters

A fun start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very erotic

the tease and the trap... perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got to hand it to you,

Loved the story. Hand jobs I love but my wife is not a giver! yWB

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
Wow -- that was TOTALLY weird

I like weird. 5* and a smile.

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Hot original story

Very hot. And imagine if there was head job club somewhere? :)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
A hand job

Is an insult

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next

interested in where this story goes in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This reads like it was written by a 14 year old.

These couples are just stupid enough to totally fuck up their marriages. So I guess that is the eventual plot? Please let it happen as soon as possible. All these couples need some real life heartache to bring them back to reality and grow up.

What a stupid juvenile plot.

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Intriguing

An interesting notion, an exclusive 'club' for experimenting (transgressive) female hand-yankers. Almost excellent. Be fun to play with the ideas a bit, what makes pulling on a man's penis so interesting, odd, whatever. Be nice to hear more about the equipment, perhaps how each guy responds a bit differently, the inevitable adjustments that come with playing with a new 'toy' to maximise enjoyment. What are the women thinking? Illicit worries? Maybe this can get out of control? Room for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are the husbands complete morons?

When they find out their wives are demeaning, degrading, humiliating and manipulating them I would expect all the women to find themselves divorced. Ugly characters doing ridiculous things.

1 star

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
South paw

Wait a minute, your telling me this was planned, I was played (with). Damn it, I'm going to put a stop to this, right after Alice and Clarissa comes over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have doubts about this

While I can see this maybe happening in real-life with the right group of women, I don't know that the men involved would be all that cooperative. If their wives are anything like mine, the hand job isn't something special at all. It's what my wife does when she can't be bothered with sex and I insist on attention. I already have to do this for myself far more often than she will, as she isn't always willing to do even that much. Besides, women are too jealous about anyone else ever touching their men even when they won't, so I doubt this would ever really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesomeness

I love it, one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment

Wow, that was certainly something! Sexy tale, and will it ever warp the minds of those husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hate to break this to you...

"holding his cock just as a man would when doing it himself, with the thumb nearest his body"

...but you are way off here.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I thought I would probably appreciate it elsewhere, but there is no way I would do that to Clarissa.

Didn't give a damn about her husband or vows though. Time to find her ass on a sidewalk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HJC PT 1

Too much talk not enough sex !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

". (Believe me boys, you don't know how much we girls share about you!)" we know

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my wife and i were engaged, one night we were out on a double date with our friends Fred and Debbie. We all drank too much and when we got back to their apartment we each settled down on a couch. My fiancee, Carol, and I started making out. The lights were dim and she started rubbing my cock. Debbie looked over and started to laugh. She came over and told Carol to go give Fred a handjob and she would do me. When Carol was hesitant, Debbie said it was only a handjob and not sex. I didn't really want Carol playing with any other man's cock but in my drunken state I wanted Debbie to do me. Debbie took out my cock and started giving me a handjob. I tried to get under her shirt but she only let me feel her through her clothes. I wasn't paying attention to my wife but then I looked over and got the shock of my life. Carol was naked except for her skimpy nylon panties. She was down on her knees sucking Fred's cock. I was furious but also was hard as a rock and tried to get Debbie to do more. Debbie said each couple should take a separate bedroom for the night. I went into the bedroom and laid down and immediately fell asleep. Debbie hadn't even finished my handjob. The next day, I discovered that Fred had fucked Carol 5 times and cum in her mouth twice. We stayed with them for two more nights. Debbie did strip to the waist and gave me a few handjobs. Fred fucked Carol at least 10 more times and Carol sucked his cock every chance she got. We never did anything like that again with them or anyone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES