Handjob Club's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had obviously got some sort of message, as he cleaned himself up, said goodbye and left promptly.

Sitting on the sofa, Alison and Becky just kept saying things about black cocks and how it had looked as we frigged as hard as we could. I came first but the others were not far behind. We hugged and kissed each other, with Becky's kisses being more serious.

We did go and have drinks, and promised to see each other at graduation day.

Actually, it would probably not be possible for us to do anything on graduation day, with our families being around, so Becky arranged for us to meet on results day, when the departments post the degree classification on their noticeboards. We would get a letter, but this was sooner.

I was well satisfied with my 2.1 honours degree, and Becky got the same. Alison (of course) got a first.

Becky had booked a room in the Student Union. We marked it as in use, closed the blind on the window in the door, locked it, and sat on the sofa.

Our intention was to have a last communal wank. Of course, just arriving cold like that, we were embarrassed and not excited. So we talked a bit about what we were going to do, and reminisced, but nothing really got us going.

We sort of ran out of things to say, and sat quietly. Then Becky said she was going for a pee, so we all did. Going to the loo together sort of loosened us up, and we were joking about our failed orgy.

When we came back and had locked the door, Becky sat in the middle, and motioned us to join us.

"Listen, guys. You're my best friends, right?" We agreed.

"There's something I've always wanted to do." She hesitated. "Could I just put my hands on your pussies, please? Just for a minute. I've wanted to touch you for so long."

I didn't know what to say, but Alison said "OK".

I raised my skirt, and Alison lowered her jeans. Becky fumbled her way into our panties.

There was a hand on my furry pussy. Not my hand, not Peter's.

Becky let out a long sigh.

"Aah, at last! I do love you two so much."

It was more than a minute. I was touched at how much it meant to her.

Alison reached round and slipped her hand into Becky's panties, at which Becky stiffened, then turned and smiled.

"We love you too," Alison said.

The hands were just there. She did not try to finger me: it was just my friend's hand on my pussy. Intimate, but all right.

Eventually she took her hands away.

"Well girls. Shall we do it? But no racing this time!" she said, licking her fingers and plunging them into her panties.

"Hang on a sec," said Alison, dropping her jeans and pushing her panties down for better access. We followed suit.

There was no urgency like it was following the handjobs. We just slowly fingered ourselves, saying things like "this is nice", "I do love you both" or "we sure pulled some cocks!"

It went on for a long time, pleasurable and companionable. No racing, just a nice time together.

But it was Becky who started to get there.

"Oh yes," she said and started to rub herself more urgently.

"Me too," said Alison a little breathlessly and rubbing faster.

I was feeling excited too.

"Oh yes," I said as I went for it.

It doesn't matter who came first or last. We all did and we were as pleased with the others' orgasms as our own. We sort of snuggled together in happy conspiracy.

After a couple of minutes Alison got up, and Becky said "Hang on," then asked me to stand up.

She turned to face us.

"Please girls," she said. "Would you let me? Please?"

We didn't say no, so she cautiously reached down and put a hand on our sopping wet pussies. Then slowly inserted a finger.

I didn't mind in the least. It was nice and she was so happy. She kissed us each on the lips, and took her hand away.

"Thank you," she said, with tears in her eyes. "I can't tell you how much that means to me."

Alison, of course, had a spare pair of panties in her bag.

"That was a smart move," said Becky, and Alison produced two more, one a bit smaller for me.

We laughed.

"I'll give them back to you at graduation," I said.

"Don't be daft!" was the reply. "Keep them as a souvenir of a beautiful friendship."

She was right. Those were the perfect words. A beautiful friendship.

CONCLUSION

I had to wear a long skirt for graduation, of course while the others wore short ones. We posed for pictures together, and with our parents, in our graduation robes before we had to go to our different departments to meet the staff, and mill around a bit.

My wedding was not religious, but suitably ethnic, of course, which I didn't mind at all. I insisted Peter was a proper English gentleman in a suit, as was his brother as best man. Carl joined him and held hands with Tony, I noticed. Alison and Becky were there, as was Ginny, who said a prayer for us. I had to say I was sorry I could not attend her wedding because we would be abroad.

What should have been our honeymoon was a visit of the whole family to Mum and Dad's villages. (Now fairly modern towns, quite western. He was obviously disappointed.) We had to traipse around to be shown off to various relatives. When that was over, Peter went to work in the nearest large hospital. I had not realised that a doctor is not finished with a degree, but requires professional training. He had arranged a year abroad as part of this. Once I had improved my language, I got a job in the hospital, though it was surprising how common English was.

Peter is quite busy, so we do not have too much time to ourselves, but we are happy together.

I love giving him handjobs and he loves giving me oral sex, so we joke about fitting in a fuck now and then! There will be no other men for me now. But maybe when we have teenage children, I might get together with Alison and Becky to reminisce about our university years. And just maybe, start another handjob club.

12