Handjob Practice

Story Info
Girl needs someone to practice handjobs on.
2.2k words
4.27
49k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been at the garage sale for about an hour when Courtney arrived. The garage sale was held every year by my friend Rachel and her sister Sue. Sue had small tits, long brown hair, brown eyes, was thin but very pretty. Rachel had big saggy breasts, short blonde hair, a great ass but sort of plain looking. Courtney was Sue's daughter. She had medium size breasts, average looking but was pretty wild and would say anything. Allison, Rachel's daughter was also there. She had big firm breasts, long blonde hair, a great ass and was the prettiest of them all.

Even though I'm in my mid twenties, a couple years older than Allison, I still help out every year with the garage sale as I had been friends with Allison and her family for years. Courtney was just nineteen. Sue and Rachel were in their forties.

There was a loll in customers when Courtney blurts out, "I heard that some girls are getting two to three hundred dollars for hand jobs."

"And your point is?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" Three hundred for a hand job. I'd do that."

"Courtney!" Sue scolded, turning red.

"What? It's true," Courtney said.

The rest of us were just laughing. This was typical Courtney. Always saying or doing crazy stuff. Never sure if it was serious or just for shock value. She got that wild part from her dad who hitchhiked across America when he was younger.

I said, "Well if you get good enough at it you'll be making money hand over fist." the others laughed. Rachel leaned over, slapping me on the shoulder. I looked down her shirt and saw her saggy breasts with her big areolas and big nipples she rarely wears a bra. I looked away before she caught me.

"The problem is I haven't given a lot of them," Courtney said seriously.

"Courtney you've better not have given any," her mother said.

"Mom, please. I'm nineteen."

"Wait, you're actually serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?"

Everyone started talking at once.

But Courtney just held up her hand and shushed us.

"The other problem is I don't have a boyfriend right now and I need someone to, you know, practice on."

Everyone got quiet for a minute. Then finally I said jokingly, "Okay, you can practice on me, but you have to listen and do what I say." Everyone laughed once again.

Then customers started coming in and we went back to selling stuff.

About five o'clock we started cleaning up. By six we were done with everything.

We were all going to stay at Rachel's house and watch movies. I had just come out of the bathroom when Courtney passed by and whispered meet me in the spare bedroom upstairs. I checked to see what movie they were watching first and it wasn't anything I was super excited to see so I mumbled I'd be right back and headed upstairs.

When I walked into the dark room I whispered, "Courtney?"

She grabbed me and said in my ear, "How about that hand job now?" She then kissed me hard on the mouth, dropped to her knees and started taking off my belt and pants.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Why not? Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"It's not that it's just that I consider you a friend and never thought of you that way."

"I know, that's what makes it great. There's no emotions involved. It's just sex. Sort of."

By now my pants were pulled down and she was rubbing her hand over my crotch. I kicked off my shoes.

"I've always been curious, as I am about most guys, as to how big your cock is," she said looking up at me, expecting an answer.

"Um, average, I guess." I stumbled in answer.

"My boobs are 34 C," she said, grabbing her boobs and shaking them.

I had just stepped out of my pants when suddenly she pulled down my underwear. Using her head for balance I slipped out of my underwear next.

"You look ridiculous with just socks on. Here let me help you." Soon my socks were off too.

Courtney them set about examining my cock like a first year medical student. I just happed to shave that morning, so everything was nice and neat. I also have a design cut into my pubic hair. I shave an arrow pointing to my cock from my navel.

"Oh, cool directions," Courtney said, tracing the arrow to my cock. "Hop up on the bed, let's get this over with."

I looked at the immaculate bed and shook my head. Rachel was very strict about how her house looked. "Fine, wait here," Courtney said and went into the adjoining bathroom and came back with a towel.

She had me lay down on the towel and proceeded to stroke my cock. Her hands were soft, which was good because she didn't have any lube or oil. Soon I was fully hard, watching her tits sway back and forth, as she was braless too. A little precum oozed out and she rubbed it under the head and around, causing me to moan.

"I must be doing something right," she said, grinning at me.

"Okay. If you're actually going to do this. Here are some tips," I stated to explain.

"Here's my tip." Courtney said, using both hands and rubbing the top of my cock.

"Tip one I said. go slow and let the guy build up some, for lack of a better word juice."

"Juice? I thought it was called cum."

"Juice, cum, seamen whatever," I said. Just take your time. You could spend a whole hour on a guy and still make more than most people do working 12 hours at a job."

"Yeah, and I'd get carpel tunnel too."

"I doubt it," I said. "Trust me. Take your time and you'll have a line of guys begging for more."

"Begging huh?" she questioned.

"Tip two, oil or some kind of sex lube would help. You want something that won't stain anything and possibly editable."

"I'm not doing that. Just hand jobs only."

"You'd probably make more doing some of each is all I'm saying."

Courtney put my cock on her lips and said, "No oral!"

Just then Allison walked in looked at us and said, "What the fuck?"

"What? I said I was doing this and Doug volunteered."

"Uh sort of," I said.

"Oh? Do you want me to stop?" Courtney asked, taking her hands off my cock as it bounced back and forth.

"No. Please don't stop."

"All right then," she said and started stroking my cock again.

"Allison do you have any tips for me? Doug's been giving me tips on how to be a good cock stroker."

"Like what?" Allison asked sitting next to Courtney.

"Like using editable oil and going slow so they guy doesn't pop too soon. You know shit like that."

"God, Doug I can't believe how thick it is," Allison said.

"Is it really thick? He said it was average."

"Well, I don't know I don't go around looking at other men's cocks," I said.

"Length wise it's about average, but I've never seen one this thick," Allison said, reaching over and stroking my cock also. "I've never seen one shaved before either."

"Look even his balls are shaved," Courtney said fondling my balls.

"He's right about the lube though. It needs to be wet," Allison said and drooled some spit on the head of my cock.

"Oh my God did you just spit on Doug's cock?" Courtney asked.

"Well, sort of drooled, but you can spit too."

That was all it took. Soon both girls were doing more spitting than stroking and most of it wasn't even landing on my cock. They were laughing and having a good time.

"Are you guys having fun?" asked a voice from the doorway. Sue and Rachel stood there, looking at us.

"Mom!" Courtney and Allison said together.

"So apparently you were serious about this hand job thing," Sue said.

"Yes!" Courtney said gripping my cock tighter and stroking faster.

"Hey, easy," I said.

"Oh sorry," Courtney said.

"And stop spitting on his penis," Rachel said. "Just hang on I'll be right back."

Courtney and Allison proceeded to show Sue my shaved balls and the arrow.

"My you have a big penis," Sue said looking at it.

"First off, Mom don't be so clinical. Call it a cock or a dick. and second have a stroke."

"Oh I don't know dear..." But Sue reached out and tried to grip it. her hand barely fit over it.

"My God I can feel it throbbing!" she exclaimed. After allowing Allison to add some saliva, Sue started stroking my cock like a pro.

Soon Rachel returned with some lube and then everyone was having a go at my cock. The three older, more experienced women showed Courtney what to do.

Sue liked to stroke it up and down going from fast to slow, with one hand while rubbing my balls with her other hand. When I was close to coming, she'd stop and squeeze the base, looking me in the eyes.

Rachel played with the head more. Using her thumbs and fingernails at the top. tickling the head and running her nails up and down the length of my cock.

Allison went from stroking my cock to tickling my balls to doing both at once.

Courtney did a combination of everything everyone else did. At one time I had four hands on my cock and balls. Allison and Courtney were stroking my cock, while Rachel and Sue played with and tickled my balls.

When I said I was going to cum, Courtney stopped stroking me and rubbed her thumb just under the head, while Allison stroked the shaft and Sue and Rachel tickled my balls.

Then Courtney used both hands and rubbed the under side of the head of my cock. Soon I shot my load onto my chest. Courtney kept rubbing until I was done.

"Let me clean this up for you," Allison said and popped my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around the head and up and down the shaft. "Mmmm. A big cock and you taste good," she exclaimed.

"Try it honey. You still have c um on your fingers," Sue encouraged her daughter. Then she and Rachel bent forward and licked the cum from my chest.

Courtney hesitantly tasted my cum, then surprised at how it tasted licked the rest up with passion.

No one knew what to do now. Then Allison said, "I hear guys are ticklish after they cum. Are you ticklish, Doug?"

"I don't really..." Was all I got out before Courtney started digging into my ribs causing my to burst with laughter. Apparently I was.

Soon Sue and Rachel were tickling my feet and Allison and Courtney were tickling my sides. But I was thrashing around so much that they decided to tie me to the bed. Once I was secured, the real tickling began. Courtney and Allison moved to my feet and Sue and Rachel got my armpits and stomach. My cock was rock hard and bouncing so much that it kept hitting Rachel's boobs.

"He must like getting tickled, his cock is hard," Sue said.

"I know it keeps hitting my breasts," Rachel responded. "But I really don't want cum stains on this," she said and proceeded to rip off her shirt. Her big saggy boobs spilled out. My cock got even harder.

"Is you cock ticklish?" Courtney said tickling my cock, while Allison tickled my balls.

"Well, if you're going topless we all might as well go topless," Courtney said, taking off her shirt too. "Here, have a lick," she said shoving her tit in my mouth. I licked and sucked what I could while bouncing around.

"Who taste better me or Courtney?" Rachel asked, offering me her breasts to suck on too. She had big areolas and one nipple that was inverted.

"It's a tie," I said. "You both taste great."

Allison and Sue had removed their tops too. Sue had small tits but nice nipples, but Allison had the biggest breasts.

After I had sucked on everyone's breasts for a while, they all gathered around my cock and took turns sucking it. For all of her 'I don't do oral' rule, Courtney sure sucked cock pretty good.

They thought it was funny to get my cock all wet with saliva, blow on it and watch it twitch.

Rachel was the best cock sucker of them all and I almost came several times. She always stopped just short, leaving me frustrated. At the end Courtney and Allison were licking my balls and Sue and Rachel were licking my cock. I said I was going to cum and Rachel stuffed my cock in her mouth and I shot off inside. After a couple of shots, she handed me off to Sue and I shot some more inside her mouth. Courtney then proceeded to clean my cock for me. Then both mother's and daughter's kissed, sharing my cum with each other.

I lay back wondering what the hell just happened. After we cleaned up we actually did go down and watch movies. When I left to go home, they all kissed me and grabbed my crotch. I would find out there was more to come later. A lot more.