Handjob Practice Pt. 02

Story Info
Watching movies turns into tickle session.
1.8k words
4.48
17k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel called me a couple of weeks after the garage sale and invited me over for a "cave day". A cave day is where we just sit around and watch movies all day. But as I'm typically the only guy there it's really watching movies with lots of pauses while the women talking about whatever. I don't mind because it's a relaxing day and I usually get to watch at least two movies, eat some free food and hear the latest gossip, which can sometimes be juicy.

The usual suspects were there. Rachel, he daughter Allison, Courtney and Sue. To be honest Allison was my type and I always hoped we'd end up together, but alas, she married someone else, and actually just had a daughter a few months ago.

The first movie was, of course a chick flick. The second one was a little more action oriented. I went to the bathroom shortly after it started and then I came back. At some point I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, I couldn't move my arms or legs. Then I felt something on my foot. I looked down and saw Courtney tickling my foot with a feather. I laughed and pulled my foot away. Well, as much as I could with it being tied down.

"What's going on?" I asked. Although I felt I knew what was happening.

"It was so much fun tickling you after the garage sale, we thought we'd do it again," Rachel said. Then dug her nails into my armpit. I exploded in laughter and bounced all around on the bed.

Courtney, Sue and Allison were tickling me too and I was thrashing all over the bed.

"Okay. Everyone quit tickling for a minute." Rachel said.

As I lay there breathing hard, trying to catch my breath, everyone was looking down at me and smiling or laughing at me.

Courtney was about to climb on my but suddenly gasped and said, "Oh my God!"

I looked down and to my horror/pleasure noticed my cock had grown hard and was poking through the opening of my underwear.

"Well, let's all get a better look," Rachel said. "Hang on." She left and soon came back with a pair of scissors and soon my underwear was promptly cut off.

"Doug has a nice cock," Allison said, reaching out and giving it a stroke.

"And it's ticklish too," Courtney said. And tickled the head of my cock with her fingernail. I shuddered and tried to pull away.

"Wait. Everyone, take a feather," Rachel said, handing everyone a feather. Shortly after that my cock and balls were being tickled by 4 women with ages from 20-40.

"I wanna watch him shoot," Courtney said.

"What do you think, Doug? Can you come by a feather?" Sue asked.

"I don't know. I've never been tickled to orgasm by a feather before," I replied. Although, I felt my balls getting full and I was close to coming already.

"Courtney, tickle just under the head. That should get him to pop," Allison instructed. She did, while the rest of the women tickled my balls and shaft.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," I said, a few minutes later. They all sped up their tickling and with a loud grunt I shot my first load of the night. Courtney kept tickling me until I was spent.

Courtney stuck my cock in her mouth and licked me clean.

"Remember what happens after a guy comes?" Allison asked.

"They're even more ticklish. Get him!" Rachel said.

Rachel climbed on me and started to tickle me. Courtney and Sue grabbed a foot. Allison tickled my armpits.

After a few minutes, Rachel said. "Holy shit. He's hard again."

"Yeah, Doug's a real freak," Courtney said. "But in a good way, she amended when she saw the look, I gave her.

"How good are you at eating pussy, Doug?" Sue asked. She then promptly stripped and then climbed on my face, to the astonishment of the others and myself.

I did the best I could while I was still being tickled by the others. I licked Sue's loose pussy lips until she started moaning, then she squeezed her thighs around my head as she shuddered in orgasm.

"Courtney, get undressed. You're next," Sue instructed.

What happened was they all got undressed. And one by one I had to lick them all to orgasm with the others tickled me and sucked my cock. They wouldn't let me come though, the bitches. Allison and Sue were shaved. Courtney had devil horns (of course) and Rachel had a landing strip.

After I made them all orgasm, I was treated to a four-way blowjob. Courtney happened to be sucking my cock when I said I was ready to come. Courtney then aimed my cock at the other women's breasts and I shot my load on them. When I was done coming, Courtney rubbed my cock on Rachel's saggy breasts. It left a streak of cum on her blue veined breast. Then she rubbed my cock head against Rachel's hard nipple, causing both of us to moan. Then the women started licking cum from their boobs. My cock stayed hard.

Then, I was subjected to another tickling session. Apparently, Rachel had gone shopping at a local sex shop -- to the horror of Allison and the surprise of Courtney and Sue -- for tickling devices. The women had a pick of long Ostrich feathers, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, and what I would later learn was a Wartenberg wheel. Basically, a wheel on a long stick with dull spikes on the wheel.

They went to town with everything. The sensations I felt were almost overwhelming. I tried to tell them to stop several times but I was laughing too much. Electric toothbrushes were used on my nipples and armpits, while someone else tickled my feet roughly with a hairbrush. Then someone would tickle my balls with a feather, while the wheel thing was running up and down my hard shaft and around the head. Then they would stop the tickling and lick and suck on my cock and balls. They probably did this for a good forty-five minutes. It was pure hell. My balls were so full of cum I was ready to burst.

Suddenly, Rachel said she just had to feel me inside her. Before I knew it, she had climbed on my hard cock and was bouncing up and down.

Courtney and Allison kept tickling me, while Sue sat on my face. It didn't take long for Rachel to come. She squirted all over my cock. Sue was next. She wasn't as tight as Rachel but she was wetter. I slid right in and fucked her good for a few minutes. She came soon too. Courtney was next. It took awhile for her to get into a rhythm, I'm guessing she hasn't had a lot of sexual experience, but once we got into a groove it was good. Her pussy was so tight on my cock I almost lost it a couple of times. I could tell she'd be fine with it. In fact, I think she was hoping I would pop off inside her. I think she just wanted to know what it felt like. When she finally came, she cussed like a sailor and shuddered. Allison was last. I was sort of worried because she had just had a baby a few months ago. Rachel told me that it had been a difficult birth and so she had decided to get her tubs tied when she'd had the baby. This was child number two and that was all she wanted anyway. Allison leaned in so I could suck on her milky boobs. It was sweeter than I expected. I wished my hands were free, but I used my mouth and tongue as best I could.

"I want to feel you inside me, Doug," She whispered in my ear. Then she started riding me faster and suddenly her pussy clamped around my cock I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to. I exploded inside Allison's cunt. Our cum mixing together. When I was spent, she reluctantly got off and Courtney and Sue licked and sucked my cock, while Rachel ate her daughter's pussy, licking out the cum I shot inside her.

"Thank you. Really, that was fucking amazing. Now, could someone please untie me? I really need to take a piss," I said. They all laughed. Then they tickled me again. "Stop," I insisted. "I'm seriously going to piss. You want me to pee on your bed?" I was then quickly untied and dragged to the shower. There I was retied to the showerhead and while Courtney held my cock, the other three tickled me. It didn't take long for me to start to pee. Courtney squealed, and passed my cock to Sue, who aimed my urine at Courtney's tits. Some splashed up and hit Courtney on the chin.

"Mom," Courtney said, "Eww!"

Then Allison grabbed it and aimed it at Rachels pussy, her clit to be specific.

"God, he's still going," Courtney said.

"Give it here," Rachel said. Then she made Courtney and Allison bend her sister over and aimed my still peering cock right up to Sue's asshole. Courtney then reached back and opened her mom's ass wider.

"Oh, shit. He's peeing in my ass," Sue said, both with disgust and wonder.

"A urine enema," Allison said.

"You always were full of piss and vinegar," Rachel joked.

"Ha ha. Where's the vinegar?" Sue asked.

I had finished peeing, but was rock hard again. My cock had never been this hard for this long. Rachel then rubbed my cock against Sue's asshole. This gave Sue and idea. She whispered to Allison and Courtney, then dropped to her knees and went to work sucking my cock with lots of saliva. Rachel was now the one bent over and Courtney and Allison were licking and spitting on her asshole. Then I was brought over to Rachel.

"No. Wait," Rachel said. "I can't it's too big," she pleaded.

"Payback's a bitch," Sue said and shoved my cock in her sister's asshole.

I'd been wanting to fuck Rachel in the ass for years now. I never thought I would. I certainly never thought I would in front of her daughter, sister and niece. Courtney got behind me and started licking my ass. Allison was licking her mom's pussy and Sue was tickling my balls. When Allison stuck two fingers in her mom's pussy, Rachel tightened her ass on my cock and I shot my final load of the night.

Rachel then pushed her sister to the shower floor and made her lick the cum I just deposited from her asshole.

I was finally untied, again and gave everyone a hug. Then we all got dressed and Sue, Courtney and I left. I wasn't sure if anything would ever happen again, but if not, these were some great memories.