All Comments on 'Handjob with a Twist'

by hotpastdawn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But too automatic.

Why no involvement with her mouth/ass/breasts?

Why no tantalizing him with he pussy? Its look? It's smell? The promise that if he were good she'd let him kiss it/lick it/suck it?

Three stars.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

Perfect level of caring and dominance for me. Like, that kindness but dirtiness is the exact combo I love. I usually just read loving wives junk on here, but that was genuinely great short erotica to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hairless little erections that get a "good boy"complement are wonderful to look at and play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just got around to reading this and it is a great story. 5 stars!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 1 year ago

Another very hot story. I love dominant mommies jerking off their small dicked beta sons in a perverted creepy humiliating way and making them recycle their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"He nodded his head no" A nod signifies a 'yes' response from someone, while a shaking of the head indicates a 'no' reply. Petty? Perhaps, but also rather distracting from the quality of your writing. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpastdawn@hotpastdawn
Thoughts, musings, and of course stories of a widowed, highly educated, philosophical fellatrix with a very diverse and extensive sexual history. I would have been a shared wife had my husband lived to realize his desires to be cuckolded by me. Now I write about my own fantasi...