Handprint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started plunging.

An insanely erotic soundscape of smacking skin on skin, of slick muscles moving against each other, my moans, his groans...oh god I have another favourite sound he makes now. His hair brushed against my forehead and eyes, tickling me enough that I pushed it up over his forehead, wiping the slight sheen on his brow in the same motion. He pressed his palm against my cheek in response, cradling it, hooking a thumb into my already open mouth. I couldn't be bothered to suck it, my mouth insisted on staying open to churn out his name again and again. Jacob shifted gears from thrusting to gyrating and I nearly fucking exploded. Were these new pleasure points? How had I not known about this pleasure one...and this one?! I was cumming again, and fast. My chest arched upwards against Jacob's and I shouted, "oh my FUCK!!!"

Jacob laughed in a breathless and pained way, "JESUS Mads, you've got bits like a sexy steel trap."

When I subdued enough to understand language again, I breathed, chuckled, "Sorry sorry...should I release thee then?"

"Absolutely fucking not," he growled, and eagerly thrust into me again, his hands sliding up my arms to interlock with mine. My laugh melted into more moans. His own moans were rapidly increasing in volume and pitch as he slammed into me greedily, feverishly.

"Fuck...ah shit...fuck!!!" He jerked upright hastily, yanking his dick out of me and I whimpered sulkily. My disappointment was merely fleeting though, since this gave me a spectacular view of Jacob above me, his eyebrows furrowed with intensity, the hem of his shirt between his teeth, one hand on my belly, the other furiously jacking his thickened, pulsing dick. Fucking insanely hot view. I hurriedly pulled my blouse up to my chin, ready to receive his load.

"Yes Jacob...I want to see you cumming you beautiful man...please cum for me, J..." His body jerked and his mouth dropped open, the shirt flopped down and thick, gorgeous spurts of his warm cum splashed onto my heaving torso. Amazing. Fuck he's amazing.

I swirled my fingers in his puddles of cum while he returned to his senses. He gazed at the scene of my body before him with that look again, and I laughed. The artist's gaze was instinctual wasn't it?

"Let me see the drawing after, will you?" I teased. He snapped out of his gaze, surprised, then gave a hearty laugh. How many more "favourite sounds" was he going to pull out today?! He flopped down next to me and buried his nose in my hair.

"You know me too fuckin' well, Mads luv."

...

I waited by the kettle as I do every morning, this time grounds enough for two waited in my cafetière for their off-the-boil bath. I stood in my dressing gown at the counter with my eyes closed, sunk into my shoulders, replaying and savouring the details of the night gone by, giggling at intervals. Joining the morning routine symphony was a new instrument; Jacob's drowsy dragging feet on carpet. I smiled at him as he came into view.

"I'll say it again, you don't have to get up now."

"You're up, I'm up. Whatza point if I'm not 'round you, ay?"

I blushed profusely. "You open up one time and the floodgates just stay open, is that it?"

He reached me and lay his hand on my lower back.

"I could close 'em. Don't want to though." He kissed my forehead.

His handprint buzzed on my skin.

"Nor I."

12