Nude on the Job

Story Info
Familiarity has unexpected consequences.
27.5k words
4.83
46.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

This romance, submitted for the Nude Day Story Contest 2022, takes a long time to develop and for most of the story, there is little sexual activity. It features two points of view.

Tank

"You Break 'em, We Fix 'em, this is Tank. How may I help you?" I said as I answered my cell phone for my small contractor's business.

"Uh, Hi, this is Bill Patterson out at Willow Farms. I understand you do small to medium repairs on houses and buildings."

"Yes, we do. It's just me and my helper, so we can't do anything big. What seems to be your problem?"

"One of our cabins flooded and there's quite a bit of water damage. We've got fans going and such, but we're gonna need some wallboard replaced, new flooring and carpeting. One of the cabinets is shot as well."

"I see. That job's probably too small for a regular contractor and that's where we might be able to step up and help. Do you have any insurance to help you?"

"Yeah, money shouldn't be a problem."

"OK, here's what I suggest. Pull up all the carpet and any flooring that you can. Unless it's raining, keep the windows open. Keep the fans going twenty-four/seven and we'll try to be out early next week. Monday. OK?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. Here's the address..."

Once he had given me the address, I texted Lucy at her job site to let her know she'd need to be available Monday to go out there with me.

On Monday we drove out to Willow Farms. Lucy rode shotgun and helped with the GPS and directions. We found it quite some distance from town and down a long, tree-lined dirt road. We came to a closed electric gate. Signs everywhere warned off trespassers and there was a small call box on the left side.

"I guess we gotta call in," I muttered.

"Looks like it," agreed Lucy.

A few seconds after ringing the buzzer a voice crackled in the speaker. "Membership number, please!"

"I, uh, we're not members..."

"Then you need to just leave. This is a private property and no visitors are allowed."

"Wait a damn second! I made an appointment with a Bill Patterson to look at some water damage at a cabin."

"Oh, let me check with him. Just a sec." A few minutes later the voice came back. "I'll open the gate. Drive about two hundred yards to a small building on your left and wait there."

"What a bitch," I thought.

The gate opened and we pulled forward as instructed. At the building we waited in the truck until a tall fellow in his forties came out while tucking in his shirt.

"I'm Bill, you must be Tank."

"Yeah, Hi," I said as I shook Bill's hand. "This is my assistant, Lucy."

Lucy and Bill exchanged greetings before Bill asked me to follow him into the building. Lucy started to get out also before Bill shook his head and added, "Just Tank for right now, please," to Lucy's obvious dismay.

Once inside the building, Bill turned to me and asked, "Uh, look. Do you know this is a nudist resort?"

"I'd heard rumors, but I thought it was an old, eccentric guy who wanted privacy."

"Well, actually, that's partly true. Willow Farms was built by an old, eccentric guy who happened to be a nudist, only we call them naturists now. As he got older, he needed more people around him and insisted they be nude at all times. Those people eventually liked it so much that they convinced him to make a full naturist resort. He's gone now, but the resort lives on."

"OK, so Lucy and I just need to keep to ourselves, not stare and get the work done, right?"

"Unfortunately, it's not so simple. Our bylaws require anyone beyond this delivery cabin has to be nude, no exceptions. That would include you..."

"Wow. Er, I don't know what to say. I'm not too sure Lucy will be willing to do it but more importantly, when we're working with saws and tools, we'll need protective equipment, you know, chaps, gloves, things like that."

"Since the repairs are all inside, we'd be fine if you wanted to get dressed inside for your work. But driving there and loading stuff into the cabin will need to be done nude. Think you can do it?"

"Uh, I dunno. I'll need to talk with Lucy. I need her to help with this job and if she says 'no,' we'll have to decline. You know, her being a woman and all."

"Sure, I understand. Naturism isn't for everybody."

As I went back to the car, I kept thinking about it. Could I go nude? Would I pop a boner? Would Lucy agree? I figured she wouldn't so we'd probably end up heading back into town.

Lucy

Once Tank got back to the truck, I laid into him. "What the fuck! Why couldn't I come in?" I stormed. "He's some old-fashioned geezer who doesn't realize that women..."

"Not so fast, Lucy. He wanted to spare you some potential embarrassment. You see, if we go any further, we gotta strip."

"Strip? What the hell are you talkin' about?"

"It's a nudist camp, Lucy, and anyone going beyond this cabin has to be bare-assed nude!"

"You're joking, right?" I asked.

"I wish I was. I told him it would be up to you. I need you to help with a job of this size and if you say no, we turn around right now."

'Wow. But we kinda need the work, don't we?"

"Yeah, it's been a little slow lately, but that's my problem, not yours."

"But if you don't get more work, then I'd not get any wages or you could even let me go, right?"

"Well, yeah, but I want to make one thing perfectly clear: I don't want to be accused of sexual harassment if we turn the job down and then you get laid off temporarily."

"Tank, I've worked for you for, what, three years and I think you know me better than that. I'd never pull such a low stunt. You're a good guy and a great boss."

"Thanks. So, what are we gonna do?"

"Well, let's drive up there and check out the work and then decide."

"Gotta be nude."

"Even in the truck?"

"That's what he told me. You know, I could go up there and decide if the job is worth it and you'd stay here."

I thought about it for a bit. He'd have to strip and I didn't think it was fair. On the other hand, I would be super nervous about getting nude myself. I'm not exactly a prude, but I have a certain degree of modesty, particularly on the job. At a dance? Yeah, I'll wear something sexy and revealing, but not on the job. And here I was potentially being asked to strip right in front of my boss.

Tank was a good guy. In spite of his name, he was not big and heavy at all. His nickname came from his days in the army when he was in a tank patrol or squadron or whatever they call them. He apparently was pretty good at driving those beasts and got the nickname from his friends. I liked him and at times, particularly when I was between boyfriends, I'd fantasize a tiny bit about him. But he was always professional and never had tried anything the least bit inappropriate with me.

I realized if we took the job, we'd both need to strip to get there. So why act bashful now? If it wasn't a good job, we'd lose nothing but a bit of clothing for half an hour at the most, maybe.

So, I told him, "But if you say 'yes,' I'd have to get naked anyway, right? So, let's strip and get it over with. A quick ride up there, ten minutes inside and then back. I think I could do that."

"You sure?"

"Umm-hmm, I think I am."

"OK, let me tell Bill. Slip your clothes off and wait in the cab and I'll be right back."

Tank took off while I sat there with my heart suddenly racing. I was about to engage in public nudity and right in front of my boss. With my pulse pounding in my ears, I stood outside of the truck and unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it off and thought, "Here goes," as I slipped off my bra. The slight breeze tickled my nipples and I looked down to see them crinkle up. I shucked off my work boots and pulled down my jeans and undies in one fell swoop. Now the breeze was tickling my pubic hair as well. I took in a big breath, tossed my clothes in the back seat, slipped my boots back on and hopped back in the rig.

Tank

Once I returned to the truck, I could see Lucy's bare shoulders, so I figured she had stripped. I did everything possible not to look at her. I stayed outside and quickly pulled off my clothes until I was naked as the day I was born, except for shoes. I tossed my clothes into the truck bed and crawled into the truck without looking at Lucy. I knew if I looked at her, I'd get an erection.

Lucy was a nice gal. She was a few years younger than me and had proved to be a great employee. I had hired her when my previous employee got arrested for DUI and had to spend a month in jail. When I announced the position, Lucy was one of three who applied. The two guys were clearly losers yet she seemed to have a lot on the ball. I asked why she wasn't going to college and she told me she always wanted to work with her hands and so she decided not to waste her time in any more school once she finished her AA degree. But she was sharp. She picked up all kinds of construction tidbits quickly and I never had to tell her how to do something twice.

And, I might add, she was quite pretty. Not gorgeous babe-hot, but she was very pleasant to look at. She was about 5-5 and had a nice figure. At times in real hot weather she'd wear a tank top and I'd get a good idea of her figure. Her breasts were perhaps slightly bigger than average in size. In the tank top she'd sometimes lean over while she was working and I could see quite nice real estate north of her bra. She had lean and slightly muscular arms from all the work we did though her hips were definitely feminine.

So here I was driving along the rutted road and out of the corner of my eye I could sense her breasts bouncing slightly with each bump we hit. I tried to avoid looking at her because I knew getting a boner at this time would be bad. I kept my eyes on Bill who was riding naked on an ATV in front of us. Fortunately, my cock behaved, for the time being at least.

"Hey, look over there," Lucy whispered as she pointed to a couple of nude sunbathers by a small lake and couple of nude women paddling a canoe. "They make it seem so natural."

"Natural to them, maybe, but it is still weird. You doing OK?"

"Yeah, I am so far, but I'm still in the truck."

We passed a nude couple who was flying a kite and then another couple playing on a tennis court. Bill turned off the main route and pulled up in front of a small cabin.

"I guess we're there," I said. "Here, get me the clipboard and the measuring tape, please."

Lucy

I reached over behind me for the equipment Tank had requested and when I did, I realized I was all stretched out and nude right beside him. I could see him purposefully avoid looking in my direction as he turned to leave the truck. As he did, I glanced down. Tank had a nice-looking cock. It wasn't erect or anything, but it seemed to be nice in size and shape. Uncircumcised, too. Once I got the clipboard and the measuring tape, I got out on my side of the truck and stood there a few seconds waiting for my heart to settle down and for my mouth to quit being so dry. Whenever I get nervous, such as when I need to give a toast at a wedding, for example, my mouth goes suddenly desert-dry. I reached back into the truck, grabbed a swig of water from my thermos and turned to walk to the cabin.

Tank was right in front of me. I always knew he was pretty buff, but now I could easily see his prominent muscles. He wasn't bulked up but he had nicely defined lats, traps and delts. Nice glutes, too. I thought to myself if he wasn't my boss I could go for someone like him. That's when I felt a sudden twinge of lust in my pelvis. I readjusted my eyes to look at the cabin, walked up the steps and the three of us went inside.

Bill was as casual as if we were talking in a coffee shop. He walked us through the cabin, pointed out the damage and what had been done so far to help. The fans were still blowing but it seemed everything was dry. There was wallboard which clearly needed to be replaced up at least a foot or two and the flooring in two rooms would need to be pulled and replaced. In one room, a built-in cabinet had to go but fortunately the kitchen was spared.

After the quick walk-through, Bill asked for a 'back of the envelope' guesstimate. That's when Tank turned to face me for the first time.

Tank

"Lucy, let's get these rooms measured so we can ballpark the info he wants," I said as Bill headed out the front door.

As she handed over the measuring tape, I saw her front for the first time. Lucy was seriously good looking. I quickly turned my eyes away keeping my hand out for the tape until she laid it in my palm. I gave her the loose end and pulled the cassette over across the room before dropping it down to the floor. I glanced up at her to ask if she had it up against the wall when I realized I could see everything! She was squatting down facing me with her knees slightly apart. Her right hand had the tape pulled up to the wall behind her. I could see her breasts hanging down slightly and staring me in the face was her pussy.

Now, I've seen a fair number of pussies in my day, particularly when I was in the service. Lately, not as much. Lucy's was absolutely beautiful. She had clearly shaved around her lips and a trimmed triangle of hair was above. Her inner lips were small and barely protruding. And I realized I could see the tiniest hint of moisture between them.

Talk about a seismic jolt to my cock! In seconds I realized I was getting erect. I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do so I tried to hide by turning away. I took the measurement and then we needed to move ninety degrees to the other wall. We both stood up and I knew my cock was jutting straight out. She couldn't miss it.

I heard her try to hide a little giggle before she cracked up. "Gee, Tank, I never knew you got so excited about bidding a job."

I was mortified. I knew she was probably trying to make us both relax, but her talking about 'getting excited' made my cock stand up even more.

"You're not helping things here, Lucy. I'm sorry, I really am, but I have no control over this at all. Let's get these next few measurements and clear out of here."

With her still giggling a bit we went into the other rooms, got the needed info and turned to go outside. I knew Bill was there and I was not wanting him to see me in this state so I turned to Lucy and asked her to head on out while I had a drink of water. I was doing anything to try and give myself time to relax. A couple of minutes later I was down to quarter-mast and decided to head outside. There I saw Lucy chatting with Bill by the front of the truck just as casually as anything. She turned to me as I could saw her eyes drift down and back up. A tiny smile creased her face.

Damn, it was going to make things worse for me but just then Bill spoke up, "Uh, Tank, just so you know, it is rather common, actually it's almost expected, uh, that the first few times guys are here they get, uh, shall we say, a bit excited. Don't let it bother you."

"Thanks, Bill. I, uh, we've got the measurements we need and I'll shoot you a preliminary estimate within a day and if it seems to be in the ballpark, I'll draw up a formal proposal within three days. Does that work for you?"

"Sure, great. You can drive yourselves out but don't forget to get dressed at the delivery shed. You'd be surprised how many of our members get so used to being naked that they drive right on out forgetting to get dressed until later. Can be embarrassing!"

Lucy piped up, "I don't think we'll havethat problem, now will we Tank?"

Lucy

Tank was quiet on the way to the delivery cabin where we pulled over and got dressed. Once back in the rig we both heaved a big sigh of relief almost exactly at the same time. We looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Can you believe what we just did?" I asked him.

"No. Can you?"

"Tank, are you interested in the job? I mean, if it wasn't for the nude thing, it'd be right up your alley."

"I know. It's a nice size job and we could stand to make a nice little profit on it."

"You always have stressed safety on the job. How can we do that and be nude?"

"Bill told me once we're inside the cabin when we're doing our work we can wear clothes and protective gear."

"Easy to say, but what about when we're bringing in supplies? Clothes off at the door, get the sheetrock, then clothes back on inside. Doesn't make a lotta sense to me."

"Yeah, me neither. I guess I could tell him the clothes on and off thing will waste quite a bit of time. Either he can pay us more or allow us to wear clothes once we're on site."

We talked some more about the logistics as we drove back to the shop. Once we were there he started to work on the estimate while I called for price quotes for the raw supplies. Once we had all the data, Tank came up with a rough estimate for supplies. He looked at me and said, "Should we charge a premium for labor, you know since we'll be in and out of clothes a lot?"

I personally don't like to gouge anyone and believe an hour's worth of work should be the same no matter who's paying. But I could see us losing a lot of time due to their rules so I suggested he boost his labor costs by ten percent. Once the final amount was on paper, I could see we'd be doing pretty well with this project. I was looking forward to a little more money with the next paycheck and so I turned to him and said, "My treat for a brew at the Dart Room, OK?"

"Sure, sounds good. See you there."

Tank

At the local pub we sat at a private table and talked about the job in more detail. We agreed it would be a good one in spite of the nudity thing. Our conversation moved on to talking about stripping down in front of each other. It was a lot easier to talk about it when we had clothes on, that's for sure. I admitted I was embarrassed about my 'male response' and she tried to reassure me.

"Tank, I know guys don't have control over their response. Hell, we women don't either, it's just that you can't easily see ours. If I had to admit it, I would say I got a little turned on also."

I pretended I had not seen the moisture between her lips when we were measuring and said, "Yeah, I know. I hope you don't take it personally that I..."

"Hell, yes, I take it personally. And I liked it. It lets me know I'm attractive to someone so I probably won't go to my grave a spinster."

"Oh, I doubt that will happen. Anyway, what about your boyfriend?"

"Uh, you know he's moved over to Lewisville so we are pretty much doing the long-distance thing now."

"Oh? I didn't know."

"Yeah, he got a good job and keeps bugging me to move there with him, but..."

"But what?"

"He's nice and all, but I don't see us together for the long haul."

"I see. I would sure hate to see you move," I said.

"Yeah, me too. I like this job, Tank. The best I've ever had. We're seeing how things go over the next several months. We'll see. What about you and Linda?"

"Ahh, Linda and I aren't really a thing."

"No? She sure seemed to act pretty possessive at the Fourth of July picnic."

"Look. Here's how it is. We have an arrangement. We're friends with benefits, nothing more."

"Really? You might want to review that with her 'cause she was sure acting like you two had a pretty strong thing going. She made it a point to tell me at the picnic."

"Huh. Thanks for lettin' me know. Maybe I should talk with her."

"Tank, look, from a girl's perspective I can see how she might be thinking what you two have is more than what you think you two have. She's probably is looking to settle down some day and you're a catch. Nice guy, nice job, decent money; a girl could do a lot worse."

"But I never promised ..."

"It doesn't matter what you promised. She's hoping to make it more, that's all I'm saying. Another beer?"

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers
123456...8